morty

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

19 hours ago, Gram02 said:

Liked her at first but now I think if she was nominated she would curl up into a crying ball saying I don’t understand I love and I love you and I never said a bad word about anyone

You're probably right. She's a sneaky little tart, but she's wearing thin on a lot of people lately. So maybe we will find out sooner then later.

She is so full of sh*t her eyes are brown. She was absolutely plotting behind Jack's and Jackson's backs. Of course she denies this and shifts blame and the idiots in the house buy it. It reminds me of Nick and Bella believing everyone in their alliance when Nicole tried to tell them their alliance was plotting against them. Like anyone will admit it? Trust is something they should leave at the door when they enter the house. You can act like you trust someone, but if it's more than an act you're doomed.

25 minutes ago, WOC said:

It reminds me of Nick and Bella believing everyone in their alliance when Nicole tried to tell them their alliance was plotting against them. Like anyone will admit it? Trust is something they should leave at the door when they enter the house. You can act like you trust someone, but if it's more than an act you're doomed.

Bella: Nicole says you guys are plotting against us.

The 6: What? She's a big old liar. See our mad faces. That means we aren't telling lies, she is.

Bella: Cool. Those mad faces really show me that you aren't the liars, Nicole is. I trust you guys! 

20 minutes ago, straykat said:

Bella: Nicole says you guys are plotting against us.

The 6: What? She's a big old liar. See our mad faces. That means we aren't telling lies, she is.

Bella: Cool. Those mad faces really show me that you aren't the liars, Nicole is. I trust you guys! 

:animated_rotfl:

I really do not like Christie at all. She overreacts, cries too much, she's pretending to be everyone's friend, complete phony whose biggest problem is never being silent enough to realise everyone sees through her.

I honestly cannot stand her, and hope she's voted out soon.

I cannot stand Christie. She never takes a break from the game talk. She has no loyalty. She keeps talking about Holly and Kay knowing each other and I can’t wait until the house finds out she is a hypocrite. Oh please please please send her to the jury house next

I love her crocodile tears for being third now.  Please don’t let her play in veto. Please let her go to jury. I think it’s funny she has figured out America hates her. New drinking game drink every time she complains this isn’t fair and please don’t drive you’ll be wasted

America literally votes Christie for field trip hoping to get rid of her, and guess what? Big Brother's cheating of allowing her known houseguest outside of the house Tommy is there to save her. Thank;s BB, for proving that cheating allows cheaters an advantage. What a great message to give America? -  Cheating, works. 

If I were any of the other houseguests to discover Christie & Tommy were given an advantage I think I'd have legitimate reason to feel cheated against.

I loved seeing her realize that America hates her.  Even Michie knows the three of them were nominated because no one in the real world like them.  I wish someone would convince Tommy that she will win if he goes up against her and he doesn't take her off the block.  But I know this is wishful thinking.

I think BB should have said unless they win the Veto than the third nom stands. Why doesn’t anyone say to Tommy hey if America voted her on and you take her off than America hates you.  No chance at getting America’s favorite player but they may think Cliff already has it.  Ugh i just can’t stand Christie. I mean all the whining about it being unfair she completely changed her attitude once Tommy won the veto she is sooooo fake

56 minutes ago, Charmoll said:

I think BB should have said unless they win the Veto than the third nom stands. Why doesn’t anyone say to Tommy hey if America voted her on and you take her off than America hates you.  No chance at getting America’s favorite player but they may think Cliff already has it.  Ugh i just can’t stand Christie. I mean all the whining about it being unfair she completely changed her attitude once Tommy won the veto she is sooooo fake

I agree with everything you wrote. It's too bad that the HGs couldn't band together and tell Tommy just what you wrote about her being unliked by America and if Tommy takes her down he will become the target for the house. 

Both Chritie's and Kat's crying and boohooing about being up on the block got old real quick. If Christie does come down I hope Kat goes.

Jackson handled it much better, and again, I know people don't like his ego, or some of his past, but I believe people can learn from their past,  he is the smartest player in there whose been the most honest, and played the game hardest.

Sure, Nicole is likeable, but she hasn't done much but lose everything so far.

Christie's had an unfair advantage having Tommy to cheat with, and her being put out as soon as possible would have been fair. She is VERY annoying, self-centered, selfish, arrogant, phony. I wish there had been a more fair game that revealed proof of Christie & Tommy knowing each other prior to the game.

She shouldn't be there at all with Tommy, but hey cheating is  being treated as if it is acceptable by production.

4 hours ago, Charmoll said:

Don't you know it's only fair if someone else beside one of "The Group" is nominated?    Christie makes me sick with the way she has acted this whole game.  I wish Tommy would realize his chances of winning would be better if he let her stay on the block.  She certainly won't have any trouble putting him on the block when the time comes.

I love Christy. She is playing the game and doing a good job. It is not cheating if big brother puts someone you know in the house. She is playing a Vanessa type of game. Paranoid and crying. I loved Tommy winning the Veto and taking her off.