Christie Murphy discussion thread

morty

1ea5131cb05b9785_christiemurphy.jpgChristie Murphy

Hometown: Staten Island, New York
Current city: Keyport, New Jersey

Three adjectives that describe you: Outgoing, overachiever, and edgy.

Favorite activities: I love to go to the park with my dog, I like to do basically ANYTHING in nature, specifically waterfall hikes, and I also like to try new food and restaurants with friends.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
I think for me, the most difficult part would be not being able to talk to whoever is running my store. Obviously, I'll hate not speaking to my friends and family as well, but by nature I'm a controlling person, so not knowing what's going on at Mystic will be challenging! Also, no music. I'm such a musical person! I'm the "whistling girl." I'm always either singing or whistling... so I'm definitely going to miss music!

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?
I really loved Jeff and Jordan, and I really love the dynamic they had and the game that they played together. Gameplay wise, I think Paul is incredible. I think he was a master at manipulating, and also a competition beast. Do I think he should have toned it down a little bit with the lying and playing everyone in the house? Yes. But I think he was savvy and strong! I also love Dan, but who doesn't?

Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
Yes! I do! I plan on using my sexuality as a major social advantage. I'm going into the house as the openly feminine lesbian. I will use my femininity and charm to easily persuade and subtly manipulate the men, while also being the emotional shoulder and best friend to all the girls. I also won't pose as a threat to the women, because I won't be after any of the men. At the same time, I won't be a physical or athletic threat to the boys. Little do the guys know though, I am super competitive, and an extreme overachiever and I plan on winning a lot of the competitions! I have a photographic memory and I'm also killer at puzzles!

My life's motto is...
"If you want it, picture it, write it down, and envision yourself getting it, manifest the sh*t out of it... and it's yours. Simple." The power of INTENTION, man!

What would you take into the house and why?
- My dog Beans, first and foremost.
- My iPod with all my favorite music.
- My journal. I journal every day, so that's tough to part with.

Fun facts about yourself:
- I take a bubble bath like a six-year-old almost every night!
- Anyone I've ever dated would say one of their pet peeves about me is that I whistle too much.
- I dated men for 9 years before discovering I don't like them anymore, LOL.
- I did pageants from age 8-12 and actually took the New York crown against 200+ girls.
- I skeeve dirty feet, so ya better keep those nasty dogs out of my bed!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 6/29/2019 at 8:36 PM, CrazyBBFan said:

Every single season the same thing happens with the HOH.  They get a little power and want to control everyone in the house.  By having Tommy as a game partner, she don't have to play like this so early in the game.  I really wanted to like her. 

I agree. It's funny how people seem to think that their alliance will never lose a comp.

I’m really starting to dislike her gameplay.  She was already given an advantage by having Tommy in the house.  This is unfair to all the other players in the game.  Jack must have been told something about her and Tommy.  Jack wants to take her to the end of the game. Jack even asked her if he should break up with Sis.

I initially liked her, but her ridiculous "manifesting" everything AFTER THE FACT, her loud voice, and the sloppy, ugly way she chews (seriously, look up clips, it's gross) like an old lady gumming her food without her dentures has really turned me off of her.

She seems over confident in the game.  It's like she has someone helping her play the game.   Nick did not tell anyone that he was thinking about putting her on the block.  For some reason, she knew that Nick might put her on the block.  it reminds me of how Cody was going to put Paul on the block but production found a way to save him.

I think it's SO unfair that production gets involved to the point that they end up changing what might happen.  I think they should just let whatever happens happen.  Keep their nose out of the game play.

9 hours ago, Newby said:

I think it's SO unfair that production gets involved to the point that they end up changing what might happen.  I think they should just let whatever happens happen.  Keep their nose out of the game play.

It's not a fair game.  The FCC ruled that it's an entertainment show like Pro Wrestling, so production can do whatever they want to try to get the outcome they want.  The game show rules don't apply because it's not a game show.

Christie is playing super hard and thinks she is a master manipulator. I hope she goes soon. Plus that crying crap when she was so sure she would be a nom last week was pitiful. Boohooing about how she didn't want to go because she really wanted to be there and loved the game (she reminded me of Rachel on the last season of Amazing Race). She acts like she deserves to play. She didn't do anything to earn this spot in the game, she got lucky. There are tens of thousands of other people who would love to be there too, they just didn't get lucky enough to be picked. I guess I just don't like her. 

36 minutes ago, CrazyBBFan said:

Christie told Cliff all the group of six secrets including Jackson's rouge vote.  I know she is going to use the DPOV.  When she's on the block next week, she will be crying like a little baby.

I don't think she wants to, but feels she needs to because everyone knows she has it and she doesn't want to be on the outs with her alliance. It's too bad she and Cliff couldn't come up with a deal that will give her the chance to tell everyone that Cliff said he wants to put up Bella so she is going to keep her power. Then Cliff puts up someone else, like he tricked her (but they were really both down with it). Of course that makes Cliff look bad, but these people don't care about him anyways. Jack would be the best choice for everyone to vote out. They need to play with their minds and not emotions.

The real lesson here is keep your freaking mouth shut when you have a secret power. She could sit back and let the game go on and no one would know. Even if Cliff puts her up I think she stays over Jack. 

Yeah, she wouldn't be in this position if she had kept her mouth shut. No one could pressure her into using it. She could talk to Cliff and get his word that she was safe. I think she would know that if he had told her for sure he wasn't putting her on the block, he would keep his word. But these people can't keep anything to themselves. Any time they get some kind of info they run almost immediately to someone and blurt it all out. They never think about holding on to something for possible use in the future. 

Christie cannot be trusted and I don't understand why everyone in the house doesn't realize it.  After promising not to say anything about her conversation with Nicole and Cliff she immediately went to the 8 and told them all that way said.  I know it's necessary to lie in this game, but she takes it to another level.  I would love for her to go right after Jack and Michie.

She's playing a very risky game.  Now she wants an alliance with Cliff, Nicole, Jess, Kat and Tommy.  Playing both sides is the same thing she accused Nick and Bella of doing.  Kat and Jess are stupid enough to fall for her lies.  I think Cliff and Nicole can see thru her lies.  I like the ideal of Cliff and Nicole wanting her to use the DPOV.  This would stop her from being protected the next two weeks and, it will show if she is really loyal to Jack.

Personally, I think Cliff should reason with her. Does she think she can beat Jack at the end? Why not strike now? If I were Cliff I would tell her to tell everyone, and I'd back her up with the idea that I decided Bella needs to go and Bella will be the replacement nom.  She could use that as leverage with Nick, Bella, and Sam, and look good with her own alliance as she played like she was deceived. Then I, as Cliff, would back out at the last second and put someone else up to assure Jack would go. If Cliff thinks he'll get in their good graces if he gets rid of Bella is stupid. He'll still be at the bottom of their alliance any way you look at it. Anybody playing the game, if they were honest with themselves, would know that Jack being gone would be better for their game. Even the people in his alliance. They would still have numbers and stand a better chance of winning more comps. 

I'm confused about Christie's POV.  How does it work if she uses it?  I would assume Michie will use his POV to save himself.  Then he couldn't nominate someone else using Christie's POV if he no longer has his.  Or does Christie use her's first and then Michie takes himself off the block as winner of his POV?  I am really drawing a blank here on how this works.

Christie goes to the DR and says she wants to put the diamond veto into play. At the veto ceremony, Jackson says he is using the veto, an alarm or something goes off and it is announced that the golden veto is now a diamond veto and Jackson gets to name the new nominee. 

On 7/20/2019 at 11:34 PM, WOC said:

The real lesson here is keep your freaking mouth shut when you have a secret power. She could sit back and let the game go on and no one would know. Even if Cliff puts her up I think she stays over Jack. 

Right, I really can't understand why they feel the need to "share" that they have a secret power.  Hello! it's called SECRET!  Wracking my brain trying to recall if anybody ever kept a secret "whatever" till they were ready to use it.  Now she's in a real pickle with this diamond veto and will regret wasting it because she won't have it for herself when she's on the block.