Jackson Michie discussion thread

morty

17 hours ago, DOOD said:

Yes, again it is easy to judge others.

In Big Brother, like this latest competition it's a matter of pushing yourself passed the point of endurance. 

He is an alpha male and that kind of force of will to push yourself can rub off as arrogance,  being cocky, or intimidating. I doubt anyone can control what others like Kat thinks. Her and Christie tend to have overreacted to much throughout the game so far.

His  kind of game of Big Brother winning competitions is also the direct, most difficult way to maintain safety, but he has has done it so far. In BB comps staying the course, and pushing yourself is something admirable.

Now, if I am to judge every person on their personal past lives, I'm certain I could dig up skeletons on anyone to make guilty by association if I wanted to, but here I'm merely judging based on his performance as a competitor, and it's been quite admirable. 

Now, let the white male persecution (white male hating) commence!.  

It's not a past life. Snackson came INTO the house massively addicted to XANAX. His domestic violence arrest was last year.  His nasty habits (scratching his naked balls, then touching community food, drinking from the milk jugs in the fridge, peeing on the floor to frame others, bragging about not using condoms on hookups - EVER, including with Kat and Beth) are right now. He also cheated all week as a Have Not openly with zero consequences - just didn't care. He's the worst kind of houseguest because he isn't playing the game because the rules don't apply to him.

His CURRENT record speaks for itself.

16 hours ago, WOC said:

As much as I don't like Michie, I'm glad he won HOH. I'm so over the entitlement attitude of Sis, Christie, and Tommy. I'm going to enjoy seeing two of them on the block.

I'm fine with his HoH since it's clear production is protecting him.  If he breaks up the unfair hidden pair of Christie and Tommy, that's great.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, BBLurkerPlus said:

It's not a past life. Snackson came INTO the house massively addicted to XANAX. His domestic violence arrest was last year.  His nasty habits (scratching his naked balls, then touching community food, drinking from the milk jugs in the fridge, peeing on the floor to frame others, bragging about not using condoms on hookups - EVER, including with Kat and Beth) are right now. He also cheated all week as a Have Not openly with zero consequences - just didn't care. He's the worst kind of houseguest because he isn't playing the game because the rules don't apply to him.

Sounds like a sloppy person, much of which is not being presented to wider audience of primetime  network viewing possibly for not wanting to embarrass him.

Good points.

2 hours ago, DOOD said:

Sounds like a sloppy person, much of which is not being presented to wider audience of primetime  network viewing possibly for not wanting to embarrass him.

Good points.

I didn't know you weren't up on Snackson's volumes of live feed truth.

For whatever reason, production is giving Snackson a Frankie Grande Plus Golden Edit(tm) . The broadcast audience won't have any idea of what a messed up, terrible drug-addicted person he is.  Supposedly he's also notorious on U Tenn campus for hazing pledges severely at his frat - a "bad frat" that was shut down after two years of massive disciplinary violations while he was one of the top guys at it. Ovi CLEARLY HAD TO know him because Ovi was student body president and would have to have been party to the  frat disciplinary hearings.  Another fakeout lie by production.

Because 90 percent of a watermelon's weight is water, it's one of the best fruits to eat if you're trying to lose weight. A 100-gram serving contains only 30 calories. ... In addition to helping the body stay hydrated, snacking on watermelon will help you feel full so you won't have cravings between meals.

2 hours ago, WickedOne said:

Because 90 percent of a watermelon's weight is water, it's one of the best fruits to eat if you're trying to lose weight. A 100-gram serving contains only 30 calories. ... In addition to helping the body stay hydrated, snacking on watermelon will help you feel full so you won't have cravings between meals.

Not working for Snackson. He eats whole watermelons and then still snacks on other food all-day-long.  He HIDES watermelons he's cut into larger pieces in the storage room fridge just for him - pieces that are bigger that he can eat quicker than the "public" bowl of smaller chunks in the main kitchen fridge.  He hides his favorite foods inside containers of less-desirable food and buries that under other containers.  His massive cheating as a have not (aided by production) due to his stated eating disorder is the clear REASON there are no more Have Nots in the house.  One and done.  Because of Snackson massively cheating, breaking the havenot rules every single day that he was a havenot in full view of cameras.  And most of the houseguests clearly knew what was up because they talked about it.  Not a great advertisement for watermelon's ability to satiate.

However, the massive water content of watermelon is likely the reason Snackson had to just pee while airborne on the live feeds during the hanging comp rather than quit, so there's that.

2 hours ago, BBLurkerPlus said:

I don't want Jackson to win the game.  He has cheated more than any other player I have ever seen.  But I do like his part in trying to take down what is left of the Six Shooters.  I want to see Christie go Thursday and the rest right in a row.  I hope the other outsiders will finish what Jackson has started.

4 hours ago, WOC said:

If he can make it to the final two he will deserve to win. He's been a target for a long time and always seems to pull through. I can't see it happening though.

He cheated for a WHOLE WEEK and it was open and clear to live feeders. Cheaters never deserve to win.  Never.

2 hours ago, BBLurkerPlus said:

He cheated for a WHOLE WEEK and it was open and clear to live feeders. Cheaters never deserve to win.  Never.

Yeah, he cheated and he's a douche. But if he makes it to the end he deserves to win IMO. I don't think he will though. BB should have penalized him, but they didn't. He ate some food and took a hot shower or two. In the big picture, big deal. Tommy and Christie knew each other, so did Holly and Kat. Starting with a ready made ally is a bigger cheat than eating and much more unfair to the others than Michie eating. This game is never really fair or they wouldn't coach players in the diary room. At least this is how I feel.

4 hours ago, WOC said:

Yeah, he cheated and he's a douche. But if he makes it to the end he deserves to win IMO. I don't think he will though. BB should have penalized him, but they didn't. He ate some food and took a hot shower or two. In the big picture, big deal. Tommy and Christie knew each other, so did Holly and Kat. Starting with a ready made ally is a bigger cheat than eating and much more unfair to the others than Michie eating. This game is never really fair or they wouldn't coach players in the diary room. At least this is how I feel.

"Deserves"? No. No cheater ever "deserves" to win. None. Ever.

Regardless of his past, Mich is the only person in the house with a brain to play the game other than Christie. The entire house made the DUMBEST choice ever to put sis out instead of Christie.

I hope this bites them all in the ass.

At least Mich is safe this week with Holly as HOH. 

27 minutes ago, DOOD said:

Regardless of his past, Mich is the only person in the house with a brain to play the game other than Christie. The entire house made the DUMBEST choice ever to put sis out instead of Christie.

The idea to can Anallice instead of Christie started in the DR. It's clearly production interference since until his DR yesterday Snackson was hot to get Christie out, then magically it all changed after production fed him a line of crap in the DR and followed up by messing with all the other houseguests after that.  Totally smacks of production interference.  They've been protecting Snackson all year and clearly are looking out for Christie, too.

9 hours ago, DOOD said:

With any luck at all, the prankster HOH will put Jackson on the block or try to backdoor him.   This is what he deserves after keeping Christie.   Even Jess had more balls than him for getting Jack out.   She never backed down.

14 hours ago, BBLurkerPlus said:

The idea to can Anallice instead of Christie started in the DR. It's clearly production interference since until his DR yesterday Snackson was hot to get Christie out, then magically it all changed after production fed him a line of crap in the DR and followed up by messing with all the other houseguests after that.  Totally smacks of production interference.  

I wish that were true, but I believe this group is simply over-reactionary to anything that happens. Nick had already been talking heavy game with each person (making them nervous), and when he blew up all that Christie had to do was relax, sit back , chill and let Nick demonstrate how he overreacts, and cannot think straight when he gets mad. Christie seems to handle confrontation quite well. Oddly she handles confrontations better than anything else, including keeping her pity-pot "poor poor me, I'm losing" waste of camera facetime under control. 

5 minutes ago, DOOD said:

I wish that were true, but I believe this group is simply over-reactionary to anything that happens. Nick had already been talking heavy game with each person (making them nervous), and when he blew up all that Christie had to do was relax, sit back , chill and let Nick demonstrate how he overreacts, and cannot think straight when he gets mad. Christie seems to handle confrontation quite well. Oddly she handles confrontations better than anything else, including keeping her pity-pot "poor poor me, I'm losing" waste of camera facetime under control. 

Compare Snackson before his DR that day to Snackson IMMEDIATELY after coming out of his DR on the live feeds.  They changed his mind by feeding him BS.  It also was probably related to the speaker in the backyard, which Tommy and christie revealed last night in a whispered conversation DID blow their cover, but production covered it up.

On 8/23/2019 at 1:47 PM, BBLurkerPlus said:

Compare Snackson before his DR that day to Snackson IMMEDIATELY after coming out of his DR on the live feeds.  They changed his mind by feeding him BS.  It also was probably related to the speaker in the backyard, which Tommy and christie revealed last night in a whispered conversation DID blow their cover, but production covered it up.

You seem to be VERY obsessed with Jackson. Regardless of 'HOW' you 'feel' he's cheated, THIS is BIG BROTHER!!! He is trying to win $500K. I love how EVERYONE becomes a psycho-analyst delving into the deep dark psyche of these hampsters. ITS A GAME. The name of the GAME is to win. You don't win by floating, being honest, or being 'nice'. Jackson has been the biggest target for quite some time and has managed to worm his way out. He's NOT the only one making deals, lying, 'cheating', or stabbing others in the back. He's trying to make it to final 2. Can you honestly think YOU wouldn't do the same?? No one can predict how they would behave in being locked up with these other people for 90 days. 

12 hours ago, KPugs said:

You seem to be VERY obsessed with Jackson. Regardless of 'HOW' you 'feel' he's cheated, THIS is BIG BROTHER!!! He is trying to win $500K. I love how EVERYONE becomes a psycho-analyst delving into the deep dark psyche of these hampsters. ITS A GAME. The name of the GAME is to win. You don't win by floating, being honest, or being 'nice'. Jackson has been the biggest target for quite some time and has managed to worm his way out. He's NOT the only one making deals, lying, 'cheating', or stabbing others in the back. He's trying to make it to final 2. Can you honestly think YOU wouldn't do the same?? No one can predict how they would behave in being locked up with these other people for 90 days. 

The part where you went off the rails is by saying "It's a game." 

It's NOT a game, by definition, and production chooses the outcome of it in full or in part, just like WWE.  And in Snackson's case, they let him OPENLY CHEAT on slop/hn rules PRODUCTION MADE that have been there for, what? A decade?  He should have had a penalty nom or ejection, but they let him continue and have spent the last 2 weeks doing a HARD press on the broadcast edit to make the public okay with him and think he's a great guy. He's a cheater who is being protected by production for their show. He doesn't deserve to win because he didn't play, he cheated.

On 8/26/2019 at 9:32 PM, BBLurkerPlus said:

The part where you went off the rails is by saying "It's a game." 

It's NOT a game, by definition, and production chooses the outcome of it in full or in part, just like WWE.  And in Snackson's case, they let him OPENLY CHEAT on slop/hn rules PRODUCTION MADE that have been there for, what? A decade?  He should have had a penalty nom or ejection, but they let him continue and have spent the last 2 weeks doing a HARD press on the broadcast edit to make the public okay with him and think he's a great guy. He's a cheater who is being protected by production for their show. He doesn't deserve to win because he didn't play, he cheated.

Jackson has NOT been the only HG who's 'cheated' regarding the HN slop, etc. It's stupid now anyway. There has always been 'production interference' and it just depends on who you are cheering on to win. IT'S STILL A GAME. I could care less regarding the HN since it shouldn't be up to the HOH to pick. They should go back to the competitions for that. But to get all worked up over it is a waste of time. If you don't like it, don't watch. 

On 8/16/2019 at 1:37 PM, BBLurkerPlus said:

It's not a past life. Snackson came INTO the house massively addicted to XANAX.

You just described well over half of America over the age of twelve. 

15 hours ago, KPugs said:

Jackson has NOT been the only HG who's 'cheated' regarding the HN slop, etc. It's stupid now anyway. There has always been 'production interference' and it just depends on who you are cheering on to win. IT'S STILL A GAME. I could care less regarding the HN since it shouldn't be up to the HOH to pick. They should go back to the competitions for that. But to get all worked up over it is a waste of time. If you don't like it, don't watch. 

Wrong. Your comparison doesn't even come close to Snackson's cheating level.

Snackson is the ONLY HG who cheated ALL WEEK LONG while on slop AND also cheated his have not cold shower punishment, taking normal showers.  Not once, not a couple times, but literally the WHOLE WEEK.  So yeah, he's the ONLY ONE in BB HISTORY.

He's also the ONLY ONE that wasn't penalized for openly cheating all week.  The only other time that comes close is when Jen ate partway into her 30 day punishment but she immediately was called to the DR and got a penalty vote.  Snackson? Nothing at all - no penalty, not even video on the broadcast showing he cheated at all. He's a massive cheater, and production helped him and is now trying their best to rehab his image.  And for the broadcast-only casuals that don't know any better, it seems to be working.

11 hours ago, BBLurkerPlus said:

Wrong. Your comparison doesn't even come close to Snackson's cheating level.

Snackson is the ONLY HG who cheated ALL WEEK LONG while on slop AND also cheated his have not cold shower punishment, taking normal showers.  Not once, not a couple times, but literally the WHOLE WEEK.  So yeah, he's the ONLY ONE in BB HISTORY.

He's also the ONLY ONE that wasn't penalized for openly cheating all week.  The only other time that comes close is when Jen ate partway into her 30 day punishment but she immediately was called to the DR and got a penalty vote.  Snackson? Nothing at all - no penalty, not even video on the broadcast showing he cheated at all. He's a massive cheater, and production helped him and is now trying their best to rehab his image.  And for the broadcast-only casuals that don't know any better, it seems to be working.

Think his eating cheat level has just been squashed. Might want to look at Miss Christy's thread. BB is on a roll ahahahaha