Jackson Michie discussion thread

morty

I think he's setting Holly and him up to be safe with Tommy/Christy and Cliff/Nicole by targeting Jess.  He seems to be wanting f4 to be with Holly, Cliff and Nicole.  But also trying to make Christy/Tommy think he's with them.  If Jess is smart, she could tell Jackson and Holly that Christy has said she is targeting them, and make a deal not to put Jackson up next week should she win.  I think Cliff and Nicole would want Christy out over Jess.  But Jackson is the tie breaker.

Sidenote: I'm over watching his shovel watermelon chunks into his mouth one after another without barely chewing.  Ugh!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 8/29/2019 at 12:55 AM, BBLurkerPlus said:

Wrong. Your comparison doesn't even come close to Snackson's cheating level.

Snackson is the ONLY HG who cheated ALL WEEK LONG while on slop AND also cheated his have not cold shower punishment, taking normal showers.  Not once, not a couple times, but literally the WHOLE WEEK.  So yeah, he's the ONLY ONE in BB HISTORY.

He's also the ONLY ONE that wasn't penalized for openly cheating all week.  The only other time that comes close is when Jen ate partway into her 30 day punishment but she immediately was called to the DR and got a penalty vote.  Snackson? Nothing at all - no penalty, not even video on the broadcast showing he cheated at all. He's a massive cheater, and production helped him and is now trying their best to rehab his image.  And for the broadcast-only casuals that don't know any better, it seems to be working.

Oh dear, why are you so obsessed? Is it really worth getting all worked up over something so trivial as this?? 

Why would he put up Jess and Christie?  If Tommy win the POV, he will take down Christie.  He would have to put up Nicole or Cliff.  I have a feeling that DR told him about Christie and Tommy.  Cliff and Nicole knows about Christie and Tommy.  I'm glad he has done this because he will go on the block during the double eviction.  With Jackson and Holly having won the last three HOH, everyone will put them on the block.

On 8/18/2019 at 8:21 PM, BBLurkerPlus said:

"Deserves"? No. No cheater ever "deserves" to win. None. Ever.

Some people would think those were TRIVIAL compared to lying.

I say bring it ALL on. Dirtier the better. :devilish:
I hope he SLAM DUNKS it for the win. 

14 hours ago, BBLurkerPlus said:

Jackson was saving watermelon seeds to make sure he won that wall contest. One seed took Jess down (sound on for the video)...

LOVED his expression mwah ahahahaha

• 2 weeks later...

He's another one who's so concerned about how he's being portrayed in the real world.  Cried over what he did to Tommy. Yet he continues the lie in conversation with Nicole and Cliff. Says he feels bad lying to Cliff and Nicole about taking Cliff to f3.  Yet keeps bringing up the topic with Cliff and then brags to Holly every time. He seems to enjoy deceiving people.  Some may call that good gameplay.  But if you brag that you are playing a loyal and honest game when you aren't, I don't respect that.  It was good gameplay to attempt splitting up the last showmance, but Jackson took that as going back on their deal. They worked together after slip-n-slide, got out Sis, Nick, Jessica and Christy (Jackson's white whale).  He let Christy stay a whole month on her deal. Nicole should have been able to do what was best for her game. Cliff screwed that up. I can't wait to see how production spins the lie.  

I can't look or listen to him anymore. Especially when he's shoveling watermelon chunks into his mouth.

I've come to detest this guy about as much as I detested Paul.  His robotic monotone in the DR drives me nuts.  I fast forward so I don't have to listen lol.  And of course the watermelon binges are over the top.   In fact the whole season this year has been a real disappointment.  I used to look forward to watching the episodes.  Now I record them from Sunday to Thursday and watch all 3 episodes on Friday.  Can't wait to see the end of this one and hope production come to their senses next season with the acceptance of the new HGs.  Otherwise I think they will lose a lot of viewers.

If Jackson wins Big Brother, everything he has done in the past and in the house will be in the spotlight.  All the things he did off camera and all the things he did to Kat and Holly.  Once the season is over and all the houseguests have been paid, I think several of them are going to tell some great stories about the game.  The truth always comes out in the end.

I can't watch the feeds anymore.  Jackson up on his high horse.  His emotions went from crying and praying alone to celebrating with mean girl Holly to anger over Cliff and Nicole to bragging on his gameplay to everyone.  I will not watch him play off his deceitful plan towards the gullible Cliff and worried Nicole.  He relishes in lying.

I think he made the show this year,He should win no matter who is with him at the end.But I do think the jury will pick any before him,well almost not Holly.Thats Y he should take her.

18 hours ago, CrazyBBFan said:

If Jackson wins Big Brother, everything he has done in the past and in the house will be in the spotlight.  All the things he did off camera and all the things he did to Kat and Holly.  Once the season is over and all the houseguests have been paid, I think several of them are going to tell some great stories about the game.  The truth always comes out in the end.

Did that hurt Paul or Josh?

On 9/14/2019 at 2:34 PM, Kspen said:

He's another one who's so concerned about how he's being portrayed in the real world.  Cried over what he did to Tommy. Yet he continues the lie in conversation with Nicole and Cliff. Says he feels bad lying to Cliff and Nicole about taking Cliff to f3.  Yet keeps bringing up the topic with Cliff and then brags to Holly every time. He seems to enjoy deceiving people.  Some may call that good gameplay.  But if you brag that you are playing a loyal and honest game when you aren't, I don't respect that.  It was good gameplay to attempt splitting up the last showmance, but Jackson took that as going back on their deal. They worked together after slip-n-slide, got out Sis, Nick, Jessica and Christy (Jackson's white whale).  He let Christy stay a whole month on her deal. Nicole should have been able to do what was best for her game. Cliff screwed that up. I can't wait to see how production spins the lie.  

I can't look or listen to him anymore. Especially when he's shoveling watermelon chunks into his mouth.

I totally agree with you. This is the first season that i haven't been watching live feeds all the time and have been deleting the shows, not even watching them. Jackson is disgusting to watch, and Holly there are no nice words to describe her . Worst season ever!

1 hour ago, WOC said:

He'll probably win. He played the best game. He was the smartest person in the game, which isn't saying much when you're surrounded by idiots.

I WANT him to win. He earned the win. I don't have to like the winner, although I don't mind him. Mo evil Mo betta! :devilish:

Like him or hate him, if he is in the final 2, he wins with a 80% chance to sweep the votes, especially if wins the final comp. He has dominated the game from start to finish. This is not even remotely a close call. 

7 hours ago, WOC said:

He deserved the win. He played the best game from start to finish. Now, hopefully, I will never have to see him or any of these HGs again.

I agree with the never having to see any of these HGs again part!  This season was so bad I didn’t even bother to watch the finale.

Until next time WOC.  I hope the producers get it together.