Jackson Michie discussion thread

morty

So what is so special about Jackson?  Why does production want him on the show so badly they risk the wrath of all the fans when they not only let him cheat but help him cheat?  Throw him out ASAP.  If he wins I will no longer be watching Big Brother.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Poor bottomless pit got a tummy ache and barfed. Holy crap this guy can eat! He spends half his time in the fridge, I bet he spends a good deal in the crapper too. Didn't he say that he was picked on as a kid for being fat? I don't understand how he's not fat now. 

His nasty eating habits aside, and his farting, and his elephantiasis of the jaw, I don't see what Holly sees in him. The other women in the house seem to be hating on the guy now (in secret). And to make things even funnier, Holly seems to think some of the other gals may be flirting with him too much. At least that's the impression I get. He makes Jack look good, and that ain't easy.

After watching these clips it is obvious Jackson has problems.  There has to be people living there who object to someone drinking out of milk jugs and hiding food.  I wonder if production is advising them to avoid confrontation.  It is apparent to me this person does not have the coping ability to be in this house.  

I guess BB is giving him everything he wants including extra food for his nighttime snacks.  Production must think we are so stupid that we don’t see what is going on in the house with Jackson. Maybe they want him to pass around the rash next year on Love Island.

On 7/30/2019 at 9:22 PM, CrazyBBFan said:

I guess BB is giving him everything he wants including extra food for his nighttime snacks.  Production must think we are so stupid that we don’t see what is going on in the house with Jackson. Maybe they want him to pass around the rash next year on Love Island.

I just don’t understand how he is able to get away with this?  We all know Production helps certain houseguests along.  They always have.  They feed them certain information, ask certain questions to get a desired effect.  Maybe they do it to make “good tv” or maybe it’s because they have favorites.  But man, they have never been this blatant about letting someone break house rules.  It makes me not want to even bother with this show anymore.

On 7/30/2019 at 11:29 AM, WOC said:

Poor bottomless pit got a tummy ache and barfed. Holy crap this guy can eat! He spends half his time in the fridge, I bet he spends a good deal in the crapper too. Didn't he say that he was picked on as a kid for being fat? I don't understand how he's not fat now.

Obviously an eating disorder and barfing is part of it.  They gorge on food and regurgitate and repeat and if he has access to laxatives he will use that too.  Disgusting that he was cleared to be on the show.  I hope there are enough complaints about this year's show that CBS will start cleaning house.  Or is that wishful thinking???

11 hours ago, HeleneL said:

I hope there are enough complaints about this year's show that CBS will start cleaning house.  Or is that wishful thinking???

I don't think CBS cares. People are watching and that's all that matters. I stopped watching BB for a few years, only to return for Paul's second go around. If CBS allowed that fiasco to go on then this season is small fries.

47 minutes ago, CrazyBBFan said:

Everyone knows Jess is going to make him a have not.  If BB gives him a slop pass during the veto,  I’m done for the season.

I don't know why they looked the other way when he cheated before but I'm with you.  I will be SO disgusted if they let get away with it again.  I'll bet they won't let her put him on slop.  NOT FAIR!!!

2 hours ago, Newby said:

I don't know why they looked the other way when he cheated before but I'm with you.  I will be SO disgusted if they let get away with it again.  I'll bet they won't let her put him on slop.  NOT FAIR!!!

It would be smart for Jess to make Jackson a have not he does follow the rules and doesn’t get in trouble, one less person mad at her

2 hours ago, Newby said:

8 hours ago, CrazyBBFan said:

Everyone knows Jess is going to make him a have not.  If BB gives him a slop pass during the veto,  I’m done for the season.

Still no slop/HN assignments.  Are they skipping it this week so they don't have to let #snackson cheat massively all week again with production's help?

On 8/3/2019 at 10:32 PM, BBLurkerPlus said:

Still no slop/HN assignments.  Are they skipping it this week so they don't have to let #snackson cheat massively all week again with production's help?

If the “rumors” are true and he’s the one causing all the blackouts in the live feed, I think he might go home.  Production may not have a choice and let him get voted out.  It would be his own fault for cheating.

9 hours ago, WOC said:

This is how I feel too!

I agree jack is out I want Christie out next. Tommy is the worst and worthless but Jackson has that Ted Bundy/ Dahmer look to him. It freaks me out!  Literally I can’t sleep if he is the last I see before I go to bed

Snackson briefly alluded to his drunken/woman beating arrest in Tennessee around 2am when they were saying the pictures on the wall were like mugshots and he acted like getting a mugshot is no big deal (like when you're arrested for being intoxicated in college - he SAID that, which is actually what happened to him) and when NO ONE said they had a mugshot, he played it off like he didn't have one, either.

#Snackson is now hoarding food in the storeroom refrigerator, too.  This is from yesterday around 8pm.  He takes out the containers he blocked his stash in with, eats some of his giant-chunk watermelon stash from the fridge (nevermind they're about to eat dinner!), then leaves, forgetting to put the perishable stuff he hid his stash container with back in the refrigerator...

On 8/12/2019 at 11:01 PM, BBLurkerPlus said:

Snackson briefly alluded to his drunken/woman beating arrest in Tennessee around 2am when they were saying the pictures on the wall were like mugshots and he acted like getting a mugshot is no big deal (like when you're arrested for being intoxicated in college - he SAID that, which is actually what happened to him) and when NO ONE said they had a mugshot, he played it off like he didn't have one, either.

#Snackson is now hoarding food in the storeroom refrigerator, too.  This is from yesterday around 8pm.  He takes out the containers he blocked his stash in with, eats some of his giant-chunk watermelon stash from the fridge (nevermind they're about to eat dinner!), then leaves, forgetting to put the perishable stuff he hid his stash container with back in the refrigerator...

Yes, I'm not at all happy with his night time nibbling frenzy, but other than that I believe he has played a respectable game full on, that no one else in the house has. As far as his past, life is a learning experience, and we either learn from it, or repeat the same mistakes.

No one is perfect, and it is too easy to judge others.

Jackson is the kind of person I'd want depend on if I had to.

17 hours ago, DOOD said:

Jackson is the kind of person I'd want depend on if I had to.

He is literally so unstable CBS is paying for a psychiatrist to come to the house for 90 minute sessions with him multiple times a week.  He's a drug addict who hits women (Kat has said she feels unsafe around him numerous times) is mentally ill and has a record in the house of having terrible consideration for others.  He was also one of the ringleaders of his frat at U Tenn that was so bad it was banned for FIVE YEARS due to a litany of dangerous violations of school rules.  If you are depending on people like him, you are bound for disappointment.

18 hours ago, BBLurkerPlus said:

He is literally so unstable CBS is paying for a psychiatrist to come to the house for 90 minute sessions with him multiple times a week.  He's a drug addict who hits women (Kat has said she feels unsafe around him numerous times) is mentally ill and has a record in the house of having terrible consideration for others.  He was also one of the ringleaders of his frat at U Tenn that was so bad it was banned for FIVE YEARS due to a litany of dangerous violations of school rules.  If you are depending on people like him, you are bound for disappointment.

Yes, again it is easy to judge others.

In Big Brother, like this latest competition it's a matter of pushing yourself passed the point of endurance. 

He is an alpha male and that kind of force of will to push yourself can rub off as arrogance,  being cocky, or intimidating. I doubt anyone can control what others like Kat thinks. Her and Christie tend to have overreacted to much throughout the game so far.

His  kind of game of Big Brother winning competitions is also the direct, most difficult way to maintain safety, but he has has done it so far. In BB comps staying the course, and pushing yourself is something admirable.

Now, if I am to judge every person on their personal past lives, I'm certain I could dig up skeletons on anyone to make guilty by association if I wanted to, but here I'm merely judging based on his performance as a competitor, and it's been quite admirable. 

Now, let the white male persecution (white male hating) commence!.