Jackson Michie discussion thread

morty

c0559a371b8b0c2b_jacksonmichie.jpgJackson Michie

Hometown: Nashville, Tennessee
Current city: Los Angeles

Three adjectives that describe you: Driven, assertive, and confident.

Favorite activities: Exercising, social events, and hunting.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
Honestly, nothing seems too difficult that I couldn't endure it. However, remembering that I'm under 24/7 video surveillance will be my only hiccup. I feel like after a week or two I'll become comfortable and forget that I can't sleep naked, drop my towel, etc. Also, the food. I'm not a picky eater at all, but I eat a good amount of food. Not being able to grocery shop and get my daily watermelons or protein bars would be tough, but manageable.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?
Paul: Simply, he told it like it was. I respect honesty and boldness. Brett: "Guy's Guy" to a tee. He was socially talented, physical, and would probably be someone I would hang out with outside of the house.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
Absolutely. Be physical—which I'm very good at—but not too physical. I will win competitions but I've got to pick them wisely as to not become too large of a threat. Furthermore, be willing to do anything and everything I have to in order to win the Houseguests over on a social level. I was pre-law and have been involved in real estate/sales my entire life. If there's one thing I'm good at, it is connecting with people, reading them, and selling them on whatever it is I'm trying to get them to buy into.

Whether it's a property, a judge and jury, a bottle of wine, or medical supplies, I can sell it. Sales is all about being the person your customer wants you to be and selling them without them knowing they've even been sold. I can, and will, sell myself to the houseguest and get them to buy into me.

My life's motto is...
"Anything in life worth doing is worth overdoing, moderation is for cowards."

What would you take into the house and why?
- My weight belt/Versa Gripps so I can lift as heavy as I do outside of the house.
- Some form of music so I can work out, relax, or regroup.
- An iPad or tablet that streams my mass every Sunday morning so I can stay in touch with my religious side.

Fun facts about yourself:
- From middle school all the way through college, I used to write papers/speeches/etc. for money.
- I can shotgun a beer in under 2.5 seconds.
- I skipped my college graduation ceremony to go to South Beach Miami, Florida for a week with buddies.
- My senior year of college on spring break, I put $500 on Black at the Roulette table at the Hard Rock in Punta Cana, DR and won three times. In a row.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

After seeing the underhanded way he threw Nicole under the bus on last night's show I am ready for Michie to hit the road.  Haven't really liked him from the beginning but now I consider him a POS for his actions.

11 hours ago, Newby said:

After seeing the underhanded way he threw Nicole under the bus on last night's show I am ready for Michie to hit the road.  Haven't really liked him from the beginning but now I consider him a POS for his actions.

I hope they show what he did to Kat.  He keeps doing bad things and apologize to the person later.  

2 hours ago, CrazyBBFan said:

I hope they show what he did to Kat.  He keeps doing bad things and apologize to the person later.  

They won't.  But they also let him on the show with an 8 count domestic violence arrest on his record just a little over a year ago.  Some are speculating that's why the white knife went away for a while. Jackson.  He should have never been cast.

Just catching up on this season. I think Jackson is the problem and the catalyst for a lot of bad behavior. He seems so angry all the time. Jackson really wanted Kat to chase him and to act like Belle. I'm so glad she didn't give him the satisfaction. I really can tolerate everybody else.

I didn't realize Jackson had a record until recently. I think certain crimes should be a deal breaker for participation, and domestic violence (or any violent crime) should be on the list.  He's an ass and this only confirmed my opinion of him (IMO). He's in the game now so hopefully they are watching him carefully.  

2 hours ago, WOC said:

This guy eats like a 600lb life participant with a tape worm! Seeing him on slop would be freaking awesome!

I would love to see this also.  I hope production doesn't step in and try to protect him from going on slop.

8 minutes ago, straykat said:

Camera man had an "Oh, shit!" moment just before he shut that camera down! 

Yeah, I can't imagine production is thrilled that went out.  They have a short delay on the live feeds too, so someone wasn't paying attention for it to get this far...

I sure people working in production have certain feelings about some the players.  I think he's an awful person as a viewer of the show.  People working in production have to watch him 24 hours a day and knows he been getting the good edit.  With this group, I can only watch the live feed for a short period of time.  

1 hour ago, straykat said:

Can you imagine having to listen to those people everyday for 8 or 10 hours? I think their brain would have to try to block it out or something. I try to watch the feeds but after a few minutes I can't take it any more.

LMAO! I feel the same way. I tried to watch BBAD and can only make it a few minutes too.

9 hours ago, CrazyBBFan said:

There is noway that Jackson will last a week on slop.  He's gonna cheat and eat some food.  He always have late night snacks when everyone sleeping.  

I hope he does cheat and eat regular food.  And the production would do the right thing and kick him off.  Not sure if they would kick him off or just punish him though.  It would be nice if they punished him and then made him stay on slop another week.  Can't stand this guy.

8 hours ago, Newby said:

I hope he does cheat and eat regular food.  And the production would do the right thing and kick him off.  Not sure if they would kick him off or just punish him though.  It would be nice if they punished him and then made him stay on slop another week.  Can't stand this guy.

I think penalty vote is the first step for cheating with food.

On ‎7‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 6:30 AM, Newby said:

It *seems* like he was cheating and eating food in the shower today. He would go down and there would be...sounds, then after literally more than a minute, he would come back up again looking like he had something in his mouth.  BB went to fish near the end of this...maybe they caught on. He should be punished with a penalty nom or being prohibited from using his PoV.  NO ONE is surprised he's sneaking food.