Jack Matthews discussion thread

morty

16 hours ago, BBLurkerPlus said:

Another houseguest with a record. Jack has a DUI on his record. Shouldn't have been cast. Just like Jackson with his 8 count domestic violence arrest.

The other day, when he was chastising Kemi for putting her drinking cup in the fridge, he kept slapping the counter and cabinets. Both Kemi and the other gal there (can't remember who she was now) said that he was scary after he walked away. He seems to have problems too. Both he and Jackson have problems. It won't be soon enough to see them go. 

41 minutes ago, WOC said:

The other day, when he was chastising Kemi for putting her drinking cup in the fridge, he kept slapping the counter and cabinets. Both Kemi and the other gal there (can't remember who she was now) said that he was scary after he walked away. He seems to have problems too. Both he and Jackson have problems. It won't be soon enough to see them go. 

When your HoH letter from home is from your DOG SITTER from WORK, and you CRY about getting it, you are likely a terrible human being desperate for human connection.

23 minutes ago, BBLurkerPlus said:

When your HoH letter from home is from your DOG SITTER from WORK, and you CRY about getting it, you are likely a terrible human being desperate for human connection.

Not to mention that no one in his family signed a release so we get fish if he starts to talk about any of them. 

2 hours ago, BBLurkerPlus said:

That's kinda sad, funny, but sad.

2 hours ago, omahaguy said:

Not to mention that no one in his family signed a release so we get fish if he starts to talk about any of them. 

Just look at the way he acts on the show.  i don't blame his family for not signing release for the show.  He made some more comments about Kemi and David.  If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

Listen to Jacks racist comment last night about Kemi.... Calls her an "entitled aff"  I think the ppl he said it too, look uncomfortable but I really wish someone would've said something. He is so ignorant!

I am one who thinks the race card is used way too loosely and recklessly today, by a certain group of ppl to incite race baiting against a certain other group of ppl (government) HOWEVER, IMO Jack absolutely continues to make racist comments, intentionally, especially about Kemi. I think its equally disgusting that BB allows it to continue

Jack you are in for a rude awakening when you leave the BB house!!! And your little buddy, Jackson, too

Flashback to conversation..... Friday night 8:53pm BBT Cam 3

4 minutes ago, gatorgirl77 said:

I'd love to root for someone from Tampa, however this Jock is an absolute a** hole!! I can not stand his arrogance. Big Brother found the rudest cast this year. I hope Cliff, Sam, Nicole or Jess win this. These bullies need a wake up call. 

I’m always shocked every year when people are this nasty.  It’s like, you do realize you’re on TV right?

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 6:58 PM, CrazyBBFan said:

On day number 45 Jack starts reading the Bible.  Wow.  

Someone told him sodomy is a no-no in there somewhere, but he doesn't believe it, so he's looking for himself because he doesn't want the party to end with Anallice.

Jack crying because he's on his way out the door is priceless.  I knew he was going to be a sore loser but not this bad.  He's the one that called a house meeting and treated the Camp BB player like trash.  He disrespected production and several of the players in the house.  I love how he would tell people that he would help them get to the jury.  Karma's a bitch and I'm loving every minute of it.  Jess being the one sending him out the door is the icing on the cake.  

Out of Michie and Jack, I'd like to see Jack go. He is so arrogant. Michie has the personal habits of a 10 year old, but Jack is oblivious of how he treats people. Maybe if he reads enough of the Bible (a fav pastime of those on the block) and cries some he can save himself. :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, WOC said:

I'm just surprised that he hasn't resorted to Bible reading. Or maybe I missed that, but it seems like they all find God when their ass is on the line.

I can deal better with him than his boyfriend. 

That was a weird sendoff. It was like they were trying to shame Jack for his nasty behavior, but when they showed the actual clips it didn't sound as bad as everyone was making it out to be. I'd rather have watched his goodbye videos.

He acted like a prick, but they all do at one point or another. 

8 hours ago, WOC said:

That was a weird sendoff. It was like they were trying to shame Jack for his nasty behavior, but when they showed the actual clips it didn't sound as bad as everyone was making it out to be. I'd rather have watched his goodbye videos.

He acted like a prick, but they all do at one point or another. 

I think that CBS was trying to appease the viewers after all the complaints.   They should have showed the water bottle rant Jack went on about Kemi's bottle in the fridge.  I thought they let him off pretty easy.    

I was wondering if he knew what was coming as he had a smooth answer for everything.

And what happened to his blow up peoples games in his eviction speech?    Didn't happen ...   :rolleyes:

29 minutes ago, JustJanToo said:

I think that CBS was trying to appease the viewers after all the complaints.   They should have showed the water bottle rant Jack went on about Kemi's bottle in the fridge.  I thought they let him off pretty easy.    

I was wondering if he knew what was coming as he had a smooth answer for everything.

And what happened to his blow up peoples games in his eviction speech?    Didn't happen ...   :rolleyes:

Even the water bottle thing wasn't that big a deal. Jack's an immature ass who thinks he's the man. I don't know why Nic and Kemi felt so threatened by Jack during his water bottle rant, other then they are young females. I would have laughed in his face, said ok, and put my water bottle right back in the fridge. But I'm a guy and would try to instigate his meltdown. I agree with you though, CBS was just trying to appease the viewers. 

2 hours ago, WOC said:

Even the water bottle thing wasn't that big a deal. Jack's an immature ass who thinks he's the man. I don't know why Nic and Kemi felt so threatened by Jack during his water bottle rant, other then they are young females. I would have laughed in his face, said ok, and put my water bottle right back in the fridge. But I'm a guy and would try to instigate his meltdown. I agree with you though, CBS was just trying to appease the viewers. 

I thought it was odd that Kemi didn't just laugh in his face and put her water bottle back, too!   But I can understand if she felt threatened.    Jack's a big guy and was pretty much running the house at that time.   

Oh well, I'm just glad that he's gone.   He needed to leave.

On 8/12/2019 at 3:36 PM, WickedOne said:

I never understood people pussin' to other humans. I would've poured my water over his head. 

He did handle the annoying alien rather good naturedly. 

I agree with your assessment on a response to Jack.

He had no option with his response to the alien punishment. He could have been an ass, but who knows how that would have worked. It was the perfect punishment, an obnoxious inhuman alien character, having Jack be his b!tch.