Jack Matthews discussion thread

morty

065e143da98ac2be_jackmatthews.jpgJack Matthews

Hometown: Chicago
Current city: Tampa, Florida

Three adjectives that describe you: Honest, integrity, and character.

Favorite activities: CrossFit, photography, and hanging with my dog Layla.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
Be honest, have integrity, and good character.

My life's motto is...
"Keep it simple."

What would you take into the house and why?
- My dog, Layla.
- Camera.
- Music.

Fun facts about yourself:
- I can snatch 275 Lbs. (Olympic weightlifting jargon).
- I can wiggle my ears.
- I have pretty large hands for my height.
- I like to sing. I think I'm good at it when I'm by myself.
- I can walk on my hands for quite some time.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Newby said:

I may change my mind later but right now I just don't like Jack. He thinks he is running the house.  I hope the next HOH puts him on the block and the house votes him out.

Yes! Then he gets beat out by Ovi and doesn't get back in the house. 

5 hours ago, Newby said:

I may change my mind later but right now I just don't like Jack. He thinks he is running the house.  I hope the next HOH puts him on the block and the house votes him out.

I have to agree with you. B)

2 hours ago, CrazyBBFan said:

I hope BB let Jack be Jack this week.  I think everyone knows that he's going to put up Kemi.  I think BB will review his nomination speech to her before he gives it.  I can't figure out what caused him to dislike her so much in the game. 

Maybe because she didn't fawn over him like the rest of the ladies.

Instead of finding some excuse to put someone on the block, he should have just told the truth.  All he had to say was we don’t talk game and this is why I am putting you on the block. He reminds me of Vanessa of BB17.  He’s playing a really messy game with Jackson as his partner.  The only good thing is that Nicole, Cliff, Kat, Jess, Ovi and David have figured out that they are the outsiders.

I hate it when BB do comps like the one tonight.  Did he really win or are they trying to help him?  He's already had DR talk to him about his comments about other players.  They did not even show the house meeting he had called about not talking to David and Ovi.

2 hours ago, CrazyBBFan said:

I hate it when BB do comps like the one tonight.  Did he really win or are they trying to help him?  He's already had DR talk to him about his comments about other players.  They did not even show the house meeting he had called about not talking to David and Ovi.

He's a tool (IMO). The comp was lame and the prize is just a lame. 

I can't stand Jack and I really like Cliff, BUT Jack was right when he called Cliff a dumbass and said anyone that dumb doesn't deserve to be in the house.  Now the question is, is Cliff really that dumb or is production making he do his "Cliff Notes"?

47 minutes ago, CrazyBBFan said:

I been watching BB from the start.  This is the first time that I feel that they should remove a player from the house.  BB needs to stop warning him and giving him the good edit for TV.

What did he do? Why do you say this?

He has been warned several times about his racist comments and comments about women.  I am not going to repeat them but they’re easy to find.  BB chose not to show any of these actions on TV. The final straw for me was last night HOH meeting and calling people in the house fat.

As a white guy I have felt that this whole crew maybe be a little overtly racist. 

As for Jack, he obviously thinks he's the sh*t. The bigger they are, the harder they fall. I'm not surprised to hear he is showing his true colors. Why does BB gloss it over though? Just like that little weirdo JC trying to molest the other HGs.

First glance, I liked this guy but after seeing a few episodes I really dislike him.  Actually if I'm being really honest this is the least likeable group in BB history.  Don't know why, except for a few of them, they just turn me off. I guess they're scraping the bottom of the barrel or these people just don't know how to play an honorable game.

7 hours ago, HeleneL said:

First glance, I liked this guy but after seeing a few episodes I really dislike him.  Actually if I'm being really honest this is the least likeable group in BB history.  Don't know why, except for a few of them, they just turn me off. I guess they're scraping the bottom of the barrel or these people just don't know how to play an honorable game.

I am having the same problem finding someone to pull for with this group.  I can't stand Jack, Michie or Christie at all and I did like Cliff until he was looking for TV time and spilled all the house news.  I guess Nicole and Kemi are my favorites now.