Nick Maccarone discussion thread

morty

Can I just say that I'm tired of watching Nick pick his nipples on screen?

Literally every time I see Nick on screen other than the Network shows, he is popping pimples or something in or around his nipples. It's really irritating, and I want him out just so that I don't have to watch him pick his nipples.

I think if Nick was punished with not being able to touch his chest, or nipples for 24 hours, he'd probably lose within an hour or so.

On 8/20/2019 at 11:35 PM, CrazyBBFan said:

Christie blew up Nick’s game and I love every minute of it.  He has been making deals with everyone.  It reminded them of all the crazy things he did with Bella.  Nicole needs to remember how bad he treated her.

Did she REALLY? I am not fond of Nick, but can NOT tolerate that vial piglet any longer. Actually she lives in a glass house since the beginning. Besides, she has had an ally and the fact that SHE was the one who had the out of the house acquaintance all the while pointing fingers at Jackson, Holly, and Kat??? That creature needs to go!!