Ovi Kabir discussion thread

morty

704d7249d0426bef_ovikabir.jpgOvi Kabir

Hometown: Oakridge, Tennessee
Current city: Knoxville, Tennessee

Three adjectives that describe you: Relatable, motivated, and brown.

Favorite activities: Rowing, partying (more of a lifestyle than hobby if we are being honest), and watching Tennessee Basketball win games (yes, it's a hobby if you live around Knoxville).

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
I think the most difficult part of living in the Big Brother house will be being away from my dog. My mom and girlfriend can live without me for a while, but my dog is a little dumb and I worry that something is going to happen to him while I'm gone. But other than that, I'm not worried about much else. I'm no stranger to living with a lot of strangers and I don't mind if we all have differing views on issues. I think that's what makes this experience so cool is that I'll get to challenge myself and get to know a lot of people that I did not know before and learn about their experiences in life. So it really comes down to me missing my dog.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?
My favorite all-time Big Brother Houseguest has definitely got to be Hayden Moss from Big Brother12. I loved watching his attitude and personality in the house and how he brought an alliance together like the Brigade. I know I won't be able to win Big Brother on my own and understand that I have my own shortcomings. So by creating a strong alliance and leading them through the game, I feel like I can win the game. I always say that I might not be the smartest person in the room, but I will always have the smartest team. I feel like Hayden did just that and brought together Houseguests in his season to help accomplish his goals and ultimately be crowned the winner of Big Brother 12.

My life's motto is...
"Why not me." In all walks of life, someone has to do the job, someone needs to be a leader, someone needs to be cast on Big Brother so "why not me?" I have gone through my life with this motto and I always question that since someone has to do a specific, why can't that person be me? I have full confidence in myself and my abilities to achieve the goals and dreams that I seek and make my imagination a reality. I truly believe that this life motto has kept me on the path of success.

What would you take into the house and why?
- My Power-T Tennessee Pin. I wear that pin with pride and will rep my university everywhere I go, even in the Big Brother house.
- My orange crocs because it's like walking on clouds everywhere you go and I know I need to take care of my feet in the house. Plus, I'm pretty sure all the ladies will love them.
- A notebook and a pen I'll hide in my underwear. That way I can take notes of what events we play, all the memories and facts of each houseguest, and use this information for later competitions.

Fun facts about yourself:
- I once threw one of the biggest parties at my university and had to call the cops on my own party so I could get everyone to leave.
- I made my dog Insta-famous. (really go check him out; @mowglithecorgi)
- I can freestyle rap better on any beat.
- I have 10 different pairs of crocs in my closet.
- I drive a 2001 Toyota Minivan named the "White Stallion" and painted an orange checkerboard on the side doors and a Power T on the hood.

I like him.  He claims to be a huge bb fan.  He should have tried to get all the freaks and greeks together as a group.  After hearing about an eight person alliance, why did he go and talk to the HOH about it.  I hope he is smart enough to use the nightmare power.

If he gets evicted, it's his own fault.  When he was picked to be on the block, Jackson told him that he was going to vote to evict him.  Everyone in the house knows something is going on between Jackson and Kat.  Instead of telling Kemi, Bella, Jessica or Sis about the power, he tells Jack and Jackson.  Stupid is as stupid does...

4 hours ago, CrazyBBFan said:

If he gets evicted, it's his own fault.  When he was picked to be on the block, Jackson told him that he was going to vote to evict him.  Everyone in the house knows something is going on between Jackson and Kat.  Instead of telling Kemi, Bella, Jessica or Sis about the power, he tells Jack and Jackson.  Stupid is as stupid does...

He told someone? What an idiot!

I had to go read the feed updates and see what was going on. Ovi is an idiot. He had a better chance playing for sympathy. I'd vote him out too if I were in the house and knew he had that power. Because they have nothing to really do but talk to each other may be the reason they can't ever keep their mouths shut. If he really was a big fan he would have made the other nominee freak out and get herself evicted. She's already paranoid. It wouldn't have been that hard to do.

His power is useless now. Even if he gets back in the house they just need to put him up after veto and he's done. It would be nice if he could give the power away. Of course he wouldn't be able to keep that secret either. Everyone will know about the power if he does make it back. It would be the best move for Jack-off and Big Chin to tell everyone because that makes Ovi target #1.

They treat him so bad in the game. Most of the time, they just tell him to get out the room because they are talking game.  I’m glad that he worked up the courage to tell Jack, Christie and Tommy that they should remember he has a chance to come back into the game.  I guess they all forget about his power.  He knows that Jack and Jackson betrayed him with the eviction votes.

I wonder if he went out with the secret power he had? I don't know why they wouldn't allow him to give it away if he decided to. Is that allowed?

I also think he played the game with class. Sad to see him go.

11 hours ago, WOC said:

I wonder if he went out with the secret power he had? I don't know why they wouldn't allow him to give it away if he decided to. Is that allowed?

I also think he played the game with class. Sad to see him go.

I was hoping he could pass his power to someone if he got evicted.  I'm sure he would give it to Cliff and I hope that is what will happen.  Ovi was a good kid and I really liked him and the other two in Camp Comeback.  Sure would have liked to see Jack, Michie and Christie in there.

26 minutes ago, Newby said:

I was hoping he could pass his power to someone if he got evicted.  I'm sure he would give it to Cliff and I hope that is what will happen.  Ovi was a good kid and I really liked him and the other two in Camp Comeback.  Sure would have liked to see Jack, Michie and Christie in there.

I noticed, when the comeback comp was over, that Ovi was whispering something in Cliff's ear. It is probably wishful thinking on my part, but I hope he was saying, "Look under the couch, I left you something. Don't tell anyone!"