morty

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, QuietStorm06 said:

I really liked Kat and was sad to see her go!! Now I am team Cliff and I hope he wins!!!!

Cliff blew his HoH week with a weak turn at the end, and that kind of turned me off on him, but there aren't many players to root for left.  Pretty much just Cliff and Nicole.  I like the fact that Cliff is not playing an emotional game, so that's points back in his column.  Christie is a crybaby hag that can go anytime, and Tommy being friends with Ginamarie in the real world is a huge black mark for him.  He knows what she was on the show. Terrible.

1 hour ago, BBLurkerPlus said:

Cliff blew his HoH week with a weak turn at the end, and that kind of turned me off on him, but there aren't many players to root for left.  Pretty much just Cliff and Nicole.  I like the fact that Cliff is not playing an emotional game, so that's points back in his column.  Christie is a crybaby hag that can go anytime, and Tommy being friends with Ginamarie in the real world is a huge black mark for him.  He knows what she was on the show. Terrible.

I felt the same way about Cliff's HOH. He came in like a lion and went out like a lamb. But you're right about his game now and I regained a little respect for him. As for Christie, you hit the nail on the head again, as far as I'm concerned. She's probably used to getting her way after shedding a few tears. I'm not cold, but this is a game when it's all said and done. She could cry till her eyes popped out of her head and I still wouldn't waste my chance at the prize for her (if I were in the house). 

Cliff is suppose to be the smart one in the house.  Cliff, Nicole and Jess are all on the same side.  During Tommy HOH week, everyone knew Tommy would risk his game to save Christie.  This would have been a great time for Cliff to get Nick and Sis on his side. With Nick, Jess and Nicole, the four of them could vote out Christie.  Christie makes a deal with the devil and now he wants to save Christie.   Now is the time to start counting jury votes and get out big targets.  For being this dumb, Ciff and his two angels need to go to the jury.

• 3 weeks later...

On the block against Tommy. This is tough call. Does Jackson and Holly keep cliff? Good chance they keep cliff  because Tommy is likely to win future comps, cliff less likely. 

However, getting rid of Cliff leaves Jackson, Holly and Nic against Tommy.

and at the same time there is the team of

Jackson, Holly, and Tommy against Nic.

Its just a matter of who wins the the final HOH.

Bottomline, Jackson and Holly have the odds in their favor no matter who win the final HOH.

4 hours ago, QuietStorm06 said:

I am still team Cliff and I hope he makes it to the finals!!! So mad at Nicole for not getting Jackson out when she had a chance.

Nicole's flipping and getting rid of Beth this week. As long as Snackson doesn't win PoV next week, Cliff and Nicole are home free.

Nicole has been "Team Cliff and Nicole" no ifs, ands or buts.  Cliff is "Team Cliff" period.  I understand wanting to get to final 3 but he has thrown Nicole under the bus many times over the past week.  So sad.  He is not so smart after all.  Thinking Jackson or Holly would evict each other and take him.  He's heard Jackson say many times how he's only had Holly in his corner since day 44.  How does he think or believe that either one of them would find him a better choice?

On 7/12/2019 at 6:42 PM, CrazyBBFan said:

I sort of feel that cliff notes and carrying  around that owl is something BB got him to do for more TV time.  They are not protecting him like they are some other players.  Christie has a huge advantage in the game and they let her do this to him. How would all the other houseguests feel if they knew about her and Tommy?

Cliff is doing whatever he can for Camera time..It is sickening...

This bozo has no COMMON SENSE...It is a game of lying..And his greed not only hurt himself but really hurt Nichol... Had they kept Tommy, things would be so much different. Tommy there and Nichol HOH...Cliff could not have screwed it up.. He manipulated Nichol and admitted it..."Nudge her to keep Jackson".

A greedy old man who's actions hurt others...Well he had his 15 minutes of fame...Nichol I know you are going to be so hurt when you watch all this back...I AM SO SORRY YOU HAD THAT IDIOT for a partner.... And you are a great person...No one gonna throw tomatoes at you...Of all the players you are the one who I would want as a friend....

And his wife must be real proud...He would sell his soul for ten grand.

On 9/14/2019 at 3:01 PM, Kspen said:

Nicole has been "Team Cliff and Nicole" no ifs, ands or buts.  Cliff is "Team Cliff" period.  I understand wanting to get to final 3 but he has thrown Nicole under the bus many times over the past week.  So sad.  He is not so smart after all.  Thinking Jackson or Holly would evict each other and take him.  He's heard Jackson say many times how he's only had Holly in his corner since day 44.  How does he think or believe that either one of them would find him a better choice?

If it WASN'T for Cliff, Nicole would have been gone LOOOONG ago. She chose to sit back and let everyone else pull her to this point. I like her and was cheering for Cliff, but EVERYONE is out for the $500K. Jackson & Holly did get them to the final 4, deal done. 

On 9/16/2019 at 1:44 PM, KPugs said:

If it WASN'T for Cliff, Nicole would have been gone LOOOONG ago. She chose to sit back and let everyone else pull her to this point. I like her and was cheering for Cliff, but EVERYONE is out for the $500K. Jackson & Holly did get them to the final 4, deal done. 

Ummmm what has Cliff done but manipulate Nicol's emotions..She sure has won much more than he has...And if he did really cash in his 401k he is a bigger fool than I though..Already quit watching after dark...He is acting such a fool and his diatribes are not funny. I want see the full comps where it shows an old man looking stupid. He definitely does not have the maturity to act his age...AND I WISH HE WOULD QUIT BEGGING FOR THEM TO KEEP HIM...HE IS NOT SMART ENOUGH TO SEE THE DESPAIR LOOKS BAD ON HIM AND THEY WILL DO WHAT THEY WILL DO..Cliff also has displayed zero strategy...At least Nichol thought through the repercussions of keeping/not keeping Tommy. Cliff has no integrity...trying to make a final 3 behind N's back!! Now that is a partner...glad he is not my friend.

I think what infuriates me the most about the hogg is that in all the seasons of BB and I have seen them all, never has any one been so desperate to use their financial situation or their family (i just want Sharon to be able to come, we can;t afford it, I used my 401k--- any of that true?) to try and guilt someone into doing something.  There is strategy and there is desperation.. All the others that have been evicted at east left with their dignity and integrity intact.  Cliff goes from begging to threats.  And yes I agree with Jackson, Nicole/hogg broke the agreement first in trying to get a deal with Tommy. Bottom line is Holly made a better deal...

NEVER has there been a house guest who has begged, threatened, the another player to try and save their ass. Campaigning to get votes is not what hogg has done...And the talking to the camera all the time..Some may find him cute and amusing but talk about an attention whore...And that poor Orwell having to suffer the arms of a fool.. How stupid that old man is who thinks he is wise.  Many a night I had to turn off BBAD before I threw up.

In the beginning when the house was full the only friend he had was Orwell...Even then he would stand to the back quietly holding the stuffed toy.  It was so weird.

Had he only kept Tommy... And his thinking that Jackson would take him when he would not take Jackson? That is intelligence? He deserves what he is getting.  Hogg go back the the sty you came from and enjoy the class you think you have  - the world knows better now.

This guy was delusional if he thought he'd sway watermelon man into picking him over the girl who's been servicing melon guy's needs for all these weeks.  And Holly is just as stupid to agree to throw the next to last HOH comp.  OMG they are there to win 1/2 a million bucks and you throw a comp?  Whatever, at this point I don't care who wins as long as it's not Michie aka Snackson.  I really did not like that he was betraying Nicole with the deals he made.

On 9/19/2019 at 11:33 PM, HeleneL said:

This guy was delusional if he thought he'd sway watermelon man into picking him over the girl who's been servicing melon guy's needs for all these weeks.  And Holly is just as stupid to agree to throw the next to last HOH comp.  OMG they are there to win 1/2 a million bucks and you throw a comp?  Whatever, at this point I don't care who wins as long as it's not Michie aka Snackson.  I really did not like that he was betraying Nicole with the deals he made.

Cliff is a simpleton.