Cliff Hogg III discussion thread

morty

This is a complex problem for Cliff.  This wii determine how long he last in the game.  The smart move would be to put up Jack and Nick. He would tell them both that they are pawns. This will cause the two sides to fight against each other.  If he puts up Jess, Kat or Nicole for any reason, he deserves to lose the game.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If Cliff lets Jack or Michie influence his picks I will be so upset.  Surely he is not that stupid.  He needs to strike while the iron is hot and the "outside" group can vote the others out one by one just like the Gr8ful have been doing.  I like the idea WOC had when she suggested Cliff tell Christie she needs to save the veto for herself.  I didn't realize she has to win the veto before she can use the diamond veto.  Of course, production will probably make that happen.

1 hour ago, Newby said:

If Cliff lets Jack or Michie influence his picks I will be so upset.  Surely he is not that stupid.  He needs to strike while the iron is hot and the "outside" group can vote the others out one by one just like the Gr8ful have been doing.  I like the idea WOC had when she suggested Cliff tell Christie she needs to save the veto for herself.  I didn't realize she has to win the veto before she can use the diamond veto.  Of course, production will probably make that happen.

I believe she can use it for on any veto winner. But that veto winner gets to pick the replacement, not her (unless she wins the veto herself). So it does her no good if the veto winner is not in her alliance or she isn't the veto winner.

He has said that anyone who has been on the block doesn't have to worry. He won't put them on the block. I hope he can dismiss all the promises and assurances he is getting from ha8ful that they are not going to be targeting him in the next few weeks. I would think that he knows BS when he hears it. The biggest problem is that diamond veto. If she uses it, someone other than ha8ful will go because they have the votes.

26 minutes ago, WOC said:
  Hide contents

Cliff nominated Jack and Jackson. 

Good choice (IMO).

5 hours ago, straykat said:

He has said that anyone who has been on the block doesn't have to worry. He won't put them on the block. I hope he can dismiss all the promises and assurances he is getting from ha8ful that they are not going to be targeting him in the next few weeks. I would think that he knows BS when he hears it. The biggest problem is that diamond veto. If she uses it, someone other than ha8ful will go because they have the votes.

Why would Christi agree with that, she needs the power for herself, later.

38 minutes ago, PAULISABUNION said:

Why would Christi agree with that, she needs the power for herself, later.

She has said she would use it but added that she would wait to see how things were at the time. She might get pressured by the Jacks that if she uses it and takes one off, she could put up Bella or Nick and then both Jacks would be safe and their alliance would have made it through the storm intact.

I'm hoping none of the eight get the veto and the person who has it chooses to leave the Jacks up there. Then there is no chance for the diamond to be used this week.

48 minutes ago, straykat said:

She has said she would use it but added that she would wait to see how things were at the time. She might get pressured by the Jacks that if she uses it and takes one off, she could put up Bella or Nick and then both Jacks would be safe and their alliance would have made it through the storm intact.

I'm hoping none of the eight get the veto and the person who has it chooses to leave the Jacks up there. Then there is no chance for the diamond to be used this week.

Hope so, she deserves to be next if she uses it on anyone other than herself or perhaps Tommy.

It all depends on the veto picks and who wins the veto.  If Jack uses his power for the veto picks, the others would expect Christie to use her power for the group of six.  The problem is that everyone in the house knows that she has this power.  She is willing to do anything for Jack.  i feel that Jack and Christie have a final two deal with both willing to vote out Tommy in the end.

Oh, she will definitely be looking to get rid of Tommy at some point. I'm sure she is hoping that someone else does it so his blood isn't on her hands. Tommy was an unexpected addition to her game and if she gets farther into the game, she may consider him baggage she doesn't want to carry. 

7 hours ago, WOC said:

I hope Cliff is smart enough to see through the six shooters and doesn't get used.

He sees it for what it is, but with Jack using his power on the veto pick it's stacked with opposing players. Cliff and MAYBE Sam are the only two that can keep the vote the same and ensure Jack or Jackson leave.

I went from such a high at Jack and Michie being nominated  to such a low on hearing Michie won the veto.  I was so happy Cliff nominated Jack and Michie and that, more than likely, one of them was going home.  Now it looks like they will both be safe and Cliff will be in the hot seat for picking them.  They may not have happy that they were picked but the whole house should see it as a great move.

So it will end up being Jack and Bella on the block. If the people not in the six alliance vote out Jack, it would end up a tie vote. Only problem I see is that some of them, Kat, Jess, Sam and maybe even Nicole, might not make that vote. Kat seems to think she still has something with Jackson and possibly thinks she is part of that group of people. If Jackson tells her to vote out Bella, she will probably do what he wants. Jess and Sam also seem to be OK with hanging on the edge of alliance, hoping that they will stay in the house if they vote the way those people want. Nicole seems so wishy-washy on this, like she would get rid of Bella just for revenge rather than take out one of the strongest players in the house.

1 hour ago, straykat said:

So it will end up being Jack and Bella on the block. If the people not in the six alliance vote out Jack, it would end up a tie vote. Only problem I see is that some of them, Kat, Jess, Sam and maybe even Nicole, might not make that vote. Kat seems to think she still has something with Jackson and possibly thinks she is part of that group of people. If Jackson tells her to vote out Bella, she will probably do what he wants. Jess and Sam also seem to be OK with hanging on the edge of alliance, hoping that they will stay in the house if they vote the way those people want. Nicole seems so wishy-washy on this, like she would get rid of Bella just for revenge rather than take out one of the strongest players in the house.

I think it all would depend on what DR is telling them about Jack and the LOL alliance. I think they all know that Bella is bad for the house and her mouth will get her into trouble.  Jack already won one HOH and came in second during the last HOH.  Will they be smart enough to get rid of a huge target?

I agree that Kat, Jess and Sam are major problems for the vote.  As soon as they seem to understand things about the game,  each one has done something stupid.  I hope DR push them into playing their own game.

1 hour ago, CrazyBBFan said:

I agree that Kat, Jess and Sam are major problems for the vote.  As soon as they seem to understand things about the game,  each one has done something stupid.  I hope DR push them into playing their own game.

Kat and Jess are the worst. Christie has been weaving a web around them and they think she is with them 100%. I have heard Christie say that they should bring Kat into the 6 alliance mainly because they will need her vote for the next week or so depending on how things play out. I have even heard a couple of them talk about pulling Nicole in too but never have I heard of her saying anything about Jess. Christie is very good at this social game. It still isn't clear whether she will use the diamond power or not.

He's got a kind of ego thing going... Cliffiacs, or whatever he's calling his "fans"! Hopefully he is smart enough to play his game and not fall into that age old BB trap of "if I do what they want they will accept me and keep me around." Best case is he'll be the 7th person in a 6 person alliance.  

Another thought on Cliff's game. He should get Bella, Nick, Sam, Nicole, Jess, and Kat together in HOH and get Bella and Nick to spill the beans (of course they would need to agree to do this first) about the true alliances in the house. Maybe that will open their eyes as to why they need to stick together and create their own alliance. These people will always be at the bottom with the six shooters alliance. Maybe if Kat and Jess heard the truth about where they really stand and that they are only being used as numbers for the other side they will open their eyes. Of course, if I were Nick or Bella, I would have already filled them in so that we could work together to get the numbers.

Christie and Tommy only promised him safety for two weeks.   I have a feeling that he may be on the block next week. The group of six are great liars.  If the group of six broke their promise to Nick and Bella, why does Cliff feels that he’s so special?

BB needs to have Jackson and Jack do a Dr Will and Boogie speech in DR about Cliff being so stupid.

On ‎7‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 2:20 PM, WOC said:

This guy is a total moron! His HOH started with such promise and he gave it away and in doing so, his game too. It's going to be funny seeing him go. 

Cliff had a solid approach and promising runup to the PoV ceremony, but way overshot and couldn't stick the landing.

non-stick-landing.gif