Jessica Milagros discussion thread

morty

a029b78a8af9bf7a_jessicamilagros.jpgJessica Milagros

Hometown: Chicago
Current city: Oak Park, Illinois

Three adjectives that describe you: Affectionate, charismatic, and creative.

Favorite activities: Dancing, painting, and photography.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
I think the most difficult part of living in the Big Brother house would be leaving my family and friends and a potential of feeling very alone.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?
I personally liked Dan from Season 10. He was the perfect mix of smart and funny, conniving and yet such a well-liked guy. He played a great game.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
I just believe in being myself and genuinely getting to know the housemates. I'm someone who observes actions and can be fun but laid back. I know from experience that if you ask someone about themselves and show true interest they tend to confide in you.

My life's motto is...
"What you think about me is none of my business."

What would you take into the house and why?
- I'd like to bring a journal to write my thoughts.
- My makeup bag 'cause helloooooo it's makeup.

Fun facts about yourself:
- My first job out of college was driving the Hershey Kissmobile and was a gypsy for a year, traveling across the country.
- I just recently ran a half marathon at Walt Disney World.
- I have six best friends 'cause I really don't believe in the ride or die, one bestie mentality.
- I don't grow much underarm hair and I don't use deodorant because I don't sweat under my arms (my husband thinks I'm a freak of nature).
- I'm a big DIY girl and love learning new things, so I've learned to do a lot of things myself, including cutting my hair, sewing my own clothes and taking my own photos.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, straykat said:

She is so annoying. Sorry girl, the cool kids will never let you in and yes, you are stuck being one of the outcasts. If she would have agreed to vote out Jack, Kat would have done the same.

She has been trying so hard to get in with them from the start. She is only still there because they have no fear of her winning anything. 

2 hours ago, BBLurkerPlus said:

Jess is too stupid to be in the game. She can't compete physically or mentally. A total zero in the game. Her presence reminds me of her stupidity, which annoys me.

She may just make it to the end because of this. Who would award her a win when she has done nothing?

23 minutes ago, WOC said:

She may just make it to the end because of this. Who would award her a win when she has done nothing?

Paul thought that about Josh in BB19, but Paul was such a dick Josh won.  If I had a choice of Jack/Jackson/Christie or Jess at the end, Jess would win.

I don't trust her. She says she's not putting up a woman. But it seems to me that she has been trying so hard to be part of the now defunct 6 that she may try to use her HoH to get an alliance going with some of them, like Jack, Christie and Tommy. I really don't think she wants to associate herself with the outcasts and could possibly put up Jackson and Nick to appease both sides.

1 minute ago, straykat said:

I don't trust her. She says she's not putting up a woman. But it seems to me that she has been trying so hard to be part of the now defunct 6 that she may try to use her HoH to get an alliance going with some of them, like Jack, Christie and Tommy. I really don't think she wants to associate herself with the outcasts and could possibly put up Jackson and Nick to appease both sides.

She's telling Nicole, Kat, and Cliff that she is going to nominate Jack and Jackson, with Jack as her real target. But I agree with you. She wanted to be part of the "cool kid's" alliance for so long that she may be easily swayed.

Jess has a huge problem.  If Christie uses the DPOV to take down Jack, Jess only replacement is Tommy.  Jess said that she would never put a girl on the block.  Jess team is supposed to be Nick, Cliff, Nicole and Kat.  Nick wants Jackson to go home.   Holly will never vote out Jackson.  Both sides are trying to lockdown Kat's vote.  

4 hours ago, CrazyBBFan said:

Jess has a huge problem.  If Christie uses the DPOV to take down Jack, Jess only replacement is Tommy.  Jess said that she would never put a girl on the block.  Jess team is supposed to be Nick, Cliff, Nicole and Kat.  Nick wants Jackson to go home.   Holly will never vote out Jackson.  Both sides are trying to lockdown Kat's vote.  

Christie's power is that she can change to power of the regular POV to a DPOV. Since Jess won the POV the power is useless. And the best part is that Christie's power is over!! 

17 hours ago, CrazyBBFan said:

This goes back to Christie's initial explanation of the power WRONG.

Christie doesn't get to choose. It only changes the PoV to DPoV for the CURRENT PoV holder, who uses the DPoV to choose the replacement nom instead of the HoH.  So the PoV holder has to be an ally of Christie for Christie's power to work for her.  Since Jess holds HoH and PoV, Christie's power is worthless this week, and won't change anything.  It's also dead after this week, so good riddance.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 9:44 PM, HeleneL said:

This is another dud like Nicole.  So far this season I haven't picked a favorite but at this point I think I'm going out on a limb and hope Cliff wins.  I guess we'll just have to see.

Jess will never do this...

Nicole >>> Jess confirmed