Tommy Bracco discussion thread

morty

fc1123ef3056ca59_tommybracco.jpgTommy Bracco

Hometown: Staten Island, New York
Current city: Staten Island, New York

Three adjectives that describe you: Optimistic, driven, and over-the-top.

Favorite activities: Eating Mom's cooking, going to the movies alone, and playing Catan with the family.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house? 
Missing summer on the Jersey Shore with my family. We're usually there during the weekends. The house isn't huge but my family is so there's a lot of people in a little house, playing games, drinking, cooking, making stupid videos, getting tan. There's nothing better than the summer with them.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?
Da'Vonne from Seasons 17 and 18. Not only was she great TV, but Momma Day is VERY intuitive. Her only issue is that she doesn't always know what to do with the information. When she returned in Season 18, she did a much better job at keeping her mouth shut! But in the end, she could only hold it in for so long.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
My strategy is inspired by my mother. She cooks and cleans for the entire family and she's everyone's favorite person. I want to be the Italian mother of the house. I want to take care of everyone and make them feel safe and loved. No one wants to vote out that person.

My life's motto is...
"Always go FULL OUT!!!!"

What would you take into the house and why?
- Benadryl in case I have an allergic reaction AND to help me sleep.
- A photo of my family to remind me there's a life outside the house.
- Earplugs to avoid hearing the awkward noises everyone makes when they sleep.

Fun facts about yourself:
- I love to make short films.
- I never paid for a haircut in my life.
- I am an extremely skilled Catan player.
- I rarely get star struck.
- I still sleep with my baby blanket.

• 3 weeks later...

The underdogs always discover too late that will be discarded when they are no longer needed.  I have watched every season.  Why the underdogs don't gang up on the "cool kids" immediately is beyond me.  It's like life, I guess...they want to be accepted.

On 7/13/2019 at 10:13 AM, CrazyBBFan said:

I am so disappointed in Tommy.  I'm sure as a kid he was bullied and picked on by other people.  Now, he want to be one of the ring leaders to pick on Nicole.  He should know better.

The only reason he is part of the cool kids alliance is his connection to Christie. If she hadn't pulled him in he would be sitting with the rest of the outcasts trying to hold on to his place in the house. Even if he was inclined to defend the others against the Ingr8s, he knows that would put him on Jack's (and therefor the rest of them) hit list. Survival in the game but at what cost down the line?

• 2 weeks later...

He's always saying he is so honest in this game and he loves everyone, blah, blah, blah. Then the shit hits the fan about Holly and Kat knowing each other and all the crying and moaning about betrayal and there's Tommy and his pal Christie, shaking their heads in disbelief at that terrible truth that was uncovered. :crybaby:

Way over the top. I wonder if the producers are making him act this way.  A producer got in trouble for asking Kemi to act more black.   The thing I hate most about him is telling people he loves them and then stab them in the back. Congratulations Tommy you are now just as bad as the two Jacks.

He has to go down in history as the worst leach in BB history. He does nothing.  Will someone please confirm if he is a little person?!?!  

He also creeps me out how he snuggles like a child with all these guys. Especially Jack. He has made it clear he has a crush on Jack. He is constantly crying over him. It’s really uncomfortable to watch 

Let the ass kissing begin... His HOH will be interesting, especially if one of his noms end up safe and one of his alliance ends up on the block due to this field trip thing. I'm not expecting much in game play from him though.

Tommy going to save Christie with the veto this week.  Tommy's reason for wanting Kat out is because of the Kat/Holly/Jackson trio.  The part he don't understand is that he's in a trio with Christie and Sis.  If Christie or Sis do not win next week, he is going on the block.  Jess will not put a girl on the block.  Cliff will put him on the block as payback.  Jackson and Holly will put him on the block for trying to vote him out last week.  Nicole is smart enough to know that he's a big threat.  Deep down inside Nick is still pissed about Bella being evicted.  By winning the HOH and Veto, he is now the house biggest target.

20 hours ago, WOC said:

I love you. Oh, I love you too. But I love you. I love you. 

I'm so over all 5'1" of his shallow, lovefest ass.

His secret advantage with Christine is lame. His fakeness is annoying.  His friendship with Ginamarie in the real world is a huge nasty black mark. Anyone that watched her season of Big Brother should know what she's about and not show off pictures with her and brag about their friendship. Yuck.

1 hour ago, BBLurkerPlus said:

His secret advantage with Christine is lame. His fakeness is annoying.  His friendship with Ginamarie in the real world is a huge nasty black mark. Anyone that watched her season of Big Brother should know what she's about and not show off pictures with her and brag about their friendship. Yuck.

What season was Ginamarie on? I have a wonderful ability to totally forget these people after the season ends with few exceptions. (Dr. Will, Bunky, Gheesling, Marcellas, Jun & Jee, Evil Dick...)

4 hours ago, WOC said:

What season was Ginamarie on? I have a wonderful ability to totally forget these people after the season ends with few exceptions. (Dr. Will, Bunky, Gheesling, Marcellas, Jun & Jee, Evil Dick...)

The notorious racist season. Ginamarie and Aaryn were probably the worst two racists in there. Really BAD stuff. She got fired while on the show because of how bad she was, and I don't blame her employer.