Nicole Anthony discussion thread

morty

3 hours ago, BBLurkerPlus said:

Bella and Nick will know the rest of the house is against them and Nicole was telling the truth once the vote happens and they're on the wrong side of it with no notice.  Nick will then realize that Bella might not be so good for his game.  Nick/Bella will know they have bigger problems after tonight's vote.  I do hope that Nicole wins and goes straight for the head of the snake by putting up Jack and Jackson.  The other side of the house will take care of Nick/Bella in later weeks, or maybe Nick will wise up and stealth join Nicole without telling Bella.

We can hope! I, for one, hope Nicole wins HOH. But I have little faith in her making a good decision about who to put up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, WOC said:

I used to like her, but she's so flaky and unreliable. I don't know if there is anybody left for me to like in the house.

I agree, and for some reason these people can't keep their mouths shut.  She gets a deal for another six group with Cliff and she goes off to tell Jessica because "poor" Jessica had been left out.  Jessica promptly goes off to tell Kat and then Kat confronts Cliff about it.  Is she for real?  She's flakier then Nicole has become.  What is Cliff supposed to say when he's on the block:  "Oh no!!  you should offer this deal to Kat and I'll go to the jury house".  Really?  SMH 

I like Nicole, and she still could win to final 2, and maybe even the whole game, but she needs to prove that she can win competitions not just for us, or the others, but for herself.

She let's Nick fill her head with nonsense, and she's not quite good at sticking up for herself. 

I'm starting to dislike people talking about the game non-stop as if it's still week 2 or 3. People who do not know how to relax, and want to talk game 24/7 make other people nervous. Most that talk game all of the time usually get put out fast, but Nick was lucky that there were bigger targets. 

On 8/20/2019 at 9:34 AM, DOOD said:

I like Nicole, and she still could win to final 2, and maybe even the whole game, but she needs to prove that she can win competitions not just for us, or the others, but for herself.

She let's Nick fill her head with nonsense, and she's not quite good at sticking up for herself. 

I'm starting to dislike people talking about the game non-stop as if it's still week 2 or 3. People who do not know how to relax, and want to talk game 24/7 make other people nervous. Most that talk game all of the time usually get put out fast, but Nick was lucky that there were bigger targets. 

Too passive to have potential. In her interview, she came off as at least weird.  She's just boring. I'd prefer weird with balls.

I miss the good old BB days. 
SEX, LOTS OF FIGHTING, DRINKING and much more HATE-worthy characters. 
Now it's people representing causes or TYPES. 
Who can be nicely underhanded.
BORINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG 

On 8/2/2019 at 9:36 AM, WOC said:

I still like her the most, maybe it's the underdog thing.

On 8/28/2019 at 10:56 AM, WickedOne said:

Too passive to have potential. In her interview, she came off as at least weird.  She's just boring. I'd prefer weird with balls.

I miss the good old BB days. 
SEX, LOTS OF FIGHTING, DRINKING and much more HATE-worthy characters. 
Now it's people representing causes or TYPES. 
Who can be nicely underhanded.
BORINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG 

I like Nicole Anthony if i was on rge sho9 me and Nicole would come out the winning couple Sonny Westfall Living in Tulsa Oklahoma..

10 minutes ago, Sonny said:

I like Nicole Anthony if i was on rge sho9 me and Nicole would come out the winning couple Sonny Westfall Living in Tulsa Oklahoma..

Nicole Anthony will be my favorite..Sonny Westfall Tulsa Oklahoma maybe next session I'll finally get on the show and if Nicole can appear on next sessions show that wou be awesome..im pulling for u Nicole..

I would love to know if Nicole fell because of her back injury the night before, exhaustion and cold, or because she has been told by production that Christy and Tommy are protected.  I know those were her targets from the previous nights conversation with Nick.  Jackson and Tommy weren't up for much longer after she dropped.  She seemed in the zone during the comp.  Unless she was in pain when leaning forward and hanging on.  I heard her mention she didn't have the ab strength to stay leaning forward.  Jackson was planning to throw it to her.  Tommy must not trust her to not have thrown it to her.

She seems to have figured out more about the Tommy and Christy duo. (If she wasn't already told by production after the blow horn incident) I would love to see her win a HOH and veto to make her resume strong.  Then Cliff and her as f2.  I think Cliff would still win though.  But her in second place with AFP would be great.  Just so gr8ful, unde9able, and 6shooters don't win.

Disagree that she deserves to win. She's flying by the seat of her pants at this point. And all it takes is a veto win this week, and poof! there goes Cliff.  Should have locked in Tommy for final three (hard), and broken the showmance up.  If I'm on the jury, I'm handing it to Holly or what's his name, not b/c I believe they played a better game (they didn't; abuse and cheating deserve no respect), but b/c of the level of stupidity of Cliff and Nicole.

I know everybody is rooting for Nicole to win, but honestly if she ended up as final 2 with Michie, I'm not so certain she deserves it. Despite Snackson's snack slip, Jackson has played better over all game. Even if Nicole ended up next to Cliff, I'm still not certain she deserves the $500k.

Nicole's been doing phenomenal these passed few weeks, but in mind it is a little too late. We shall see what the Jury thinks, but game-wise Nicole needed to have done more than let everyone else  do the legwork  around, and for her.

This is the case Nicole should make in the final two.  Bella tried to destroy her game and she survived the group of eight.  Then Cliff’s notes exposed her game by his big mouth.  Christie was the biggest player in the game and she got rid of her during the double eviction.  Jackson is a great player but he had tons of help at the begging of the game.  If it was not for the Jackson/Holly/Kat connection and BB helping him, he would have been gone a long time ago.  She sent Tommy out because she’s thinking about jury votes.  By sending Holly to the jury, Jackson would win the game. 

11 minutes ago, CrazyBBFan said:

This is the case Nicole should make in the final two.  Bella tried to destroy her game and she survived the group of eight.  Then Cliff’s notes exposed her game by his big mouth.  Christie was the biggest player in the game and she got rid of her during the double eviction.  Jackson is a great player but he had tons of help at the begging of the game.  If it was not for the Jackson/Holly/Kat connection and BB helping him, he would have been gone a long time ago.  She sent Tommy out because she’s thinking about jury votes.  By sending Holly to the jury, Jackson would win the game. 

That's part of the game though getting people to do your dirty work, which Nicole didn't. I mean to think Jackson even flipped the vote on sending Holly out, by Jackson sneaking around, and using Tommy's offers against him. Jackson has been relentless to the point of fanatically persistent to the point of insanity to prevail. He's play out front, won the most competitions, and stuck his neck out the most. I simply cannot ignore his play hard, never give up willpower. 

I'm sure the Jury might even get to see his snacking which could affect his winning. Even despite that I respect his overall game. It is admirable to see someone play BB hard so consistently from beginning to end,

I really do not believe Nicole put that much of herself into the game until just recently. She had to depend on others while sitting in the shadows. I cannot fully respect that, but that sort of thing has happened before.

Poor Nicole will be all alone in the house for 6 days with the pompous watermelon chunks douchebag and the jealous, mean buzzard.  I pray she stays strong and focused for the f3 comps.  I'm sure Jackson and Holly will tell her about Cliff throwing her under the bus just before the comps begin to get her upset.

Nicole claims she went with her gut all season until now. I call BS. She laid back as a complete floater. Yea she won an HOH and if Holly hadn't thrown this last HOH she wouldn't have won that either. She blamed her situation on Cliff, but is she there to win or what? I don't feel bad for her one iota. She got what she deserved. JACKSON deserves the win. It's all about OUTSMART, OUTPLAY, OULAST your houseguests..Jackson so far has done just that. 

3 hours ago, WOC said:

But getting rid of Michie would be a smart move so don't hold your breath.

Haha... yes, if she was smart she would take Nicole over Michie, but even then Nicole might win over her.

It's more likely that Michie would win over Holly.

Smart move is to ditch Michie to avoid that possibility, but I'm not holding my breath.