Nicole Anthony discussion thread

morty

ab382a98c63b6351_nicoleanthony.jpgNicole Anthony

Hometown: Long Island, New York
Current city: Long Island, New York

Three adjectives that describe you: Hardworking (I always give my 100 percent), determined (if I want something, I won't stop until I get it) and hilarious (I crack myself up constantly)!

Favorite activities: Reading (novels, the classics, fan fiction, blogs, people's analysis of song lyrics or discussion of a movie, ANYTHING!), listening to music (because it does it all: it makes me zen, pumps me up, etc.) and drawing (I have some badass artistic skills hiding up my sleeve).

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house? 
The most difficult part of living in the Big Brother house, for me, will be making sure that I think before I speak and that I bite my tongue when I really want to tell someone off. But, then again, I have to do that every single day at work, so at least I've had practice.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?
The Big Brother Houseguest that I liked the most was Paul Abrahamian. He was authentically himself, didn't take BS from anyone, and ran that house while most everyone else mindlessly followed. I admire his ability to stay true to himself and not feel the need to apologize or explain his reasons. He played the game and played it well.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
Yes, my strategy for winning the game is to play it as authentically and objectively as I can. In other words, I want to stay true to myself and connect with people on real, personal levels while also remembering to play the game non-emotionally for what it is: a game. Yes, the other people are my game pieces, but they are still people.

My life's motto is...
"Here comes the sun" because I strongly believe that things, no matter how bad they may be, will always get better.

What would you take into the house and why?
- A locked journal (so that I can write my experiences, opinions, etc. and compare them to the real events later... also to keep track of important information for competitions, of course! ha-ha).
- My iPod (because I have all my songs on it: the ones that calm me down, the ones that pump me up, etc.).
- A book, ANY BOOK (just so my English language arts mind has something to read and analyze).

Fun facts about yourself:
- I am a grammar-loving perfectionist who has been known to (in my head, most times) correct others' grammar when they are speaking.
- I love solving puzzles and mysteries. Because of this, I have played all of the Nancy Drew video games!
- I was a bit of a terror when I was young (and I guess I still am!): I locked my parents in the basement because they wouldn't tell me what was in a bag, I called 911 on my parents because I didn't get my way, and I unscrewed the lug nuts on the upstairs toilet and practically flooded the kitchen, to name a few).
- I was platinum blonde for the majority of my college career! It was fabulous! Currently, my hair is red, though it changes often... or, rather, I change it often... because I am not a chameleon.
- My grandmother, whom I was very close to, passed away on my birthday, so the date/numbers 12/26 mean a great deal to me!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nicole goes to Nick and Bella about working with the two of them.  She tells them everything that she has heard from other players about Nick and Bella.  She even formed a bond with Nick due to their personal issues.  She told Nick that she has a hard time trusting people and she would trust the two of them.   Bella being Bella goes and tells everyone all the things that Nicole said from her point of view.   Now the group of nine is mad at Nicole because of Bella.  Nicole wanted to quit the game last night because of the way they were treating her.  Kat talked her into staying in the game.  By the end of the night, Tommy feels that Bella and Nicole should talk.  With Tommy as a witness, Bella berates Nicole and was totally disrespectful.  Before Nicole could say anything, Bella leaves the room.  

1 hour ago, CrazyBBFan said:

Nicole goes to Nick and Bella about working with the two of them.  She tells them everything that she has heard from other players about Nick and Bella.  She even formed a bond with Nick due to their personal issues.  She told Nick that she has a hard time trusting people and she would trust the two of them.   Bella being Bella goes and tells everyone all the things that Nicole said from her point of view.   Now the group of nine is mad at Nicole because of Bella.  Nicole wanted to quit the game last night because of the way they were treating her.  Kat talked her into staying in the game.  By the end of the night, Tommy feels that Bella and Nicole should talk.  With Tommy as a witness, Bella berates Nicole and was totally disrespectful.  Before Nicole could say anything, Bella leaves the room.  

Bella is a skank! She will get her's soon enough because the house is running out of minorities (and she is a skank!).

I like her but she doesn't stand a chance against the eight. When you are up against people who are just outraged because they learn that three people who have no power have formed an alliance or a few of the women had tried to form an alliance and that puts you high on the chopping block list, you know that person has no chance as things stand. If someone outside the 8 doesn't win HoH soon and put up the strong members of that alliance, they will knock all the outcast down one by one.

26 minutes ago, straykat said:

I like her but she doesn't stand a chance against the eight. When you are up against people who are just outraged because they learn that three people who have no power have formed an alliance or a few of the women had tried to form an alliance and that puts you high on the chopping block list, you know that person has no chance as things stand. If someone outside the 8 doesn't win HoH soon and put up the strong members of that alliance, they will knock all the outcast down one by one.

Hey Straykat! You're absolutely right with your assessment.

But would she be strong enough to put up the people who should go up? Too often the players that have been pushed to the bottom and have no one to support them end up doing what the people on top want them to do, hoping that by giving them the nominations they want, they will be safe for awhile. I would think it would be better to take the swing and get one of those arrogant jerks out. Maybe if they smell gr8ful blood in the water they will turn their feeding frenzy on themselves :death:

After watching last night's show I just want to drop-kick Sis, Holly and Christie for the over-the-top way they were acting when Bella told them Nicole had said they were calling Nick and Bella bullies.  And then they showed the part where the three of them DID say that.  I wonder if the others will feel bad when they watch the show afterwards and see what lying bitches those three are.  Of course, it may be too late to help Nicole.  Bella is also a piece of work and I hope she is sent home right after Jack, Michie and Christie.

Nicole was right about one thing. It was stupid of her to go to Nick and Bella and give up that info. She knew that Bella had sold out the Black Widows attempt at an alliance and had thrown Kemi under the bus. But maybe that was actually what might save her this week. Ha8ful may very well keep her because she will go after them if she should get HoH.

7 minutes ago, Athena28 said:

I don't think she's going to make it tonight.

BTW, Does she wear different chokers or does she have a tattoo around her neck? I can't tell.

Still looks like they're faking Cliff but he will actually be evicted.  Also, since Nicole got a very good edit last broadcast, it's speculated production is shaping cast opinion via DRs to keep her and will tilt the HoH in her favor so she has a good chance of winning it.

We'll soon see.

4 minutes ago, CrazyBBFan said:

Someone going to need to protect her from Bella.  If this really happens, Bella and Nick are going to lose it.

Bella and Nick will know the rest of the house is against them and Nicole was telling the truth once the vote happens and they're on the wrong side of it with no notice.  Nick will then realize that Bella might not be so good for his game.  Nick/Bella will know they have bigger problems after tonight's vote.  I do hope that Nicole wins and goes straight for the head of the snake by putting up Jack and Jackson.  The other side of the house will take care of Nick/Bella in later weeks, or maybe Nick will wise up and stealth join Nicole without telling Bella.

1 hour ago, BBLurkerPlus said:

Bella and Nick will know the rest of the house is against them and Nicole was telling the truth once the vote happens and they're on the wrong side of it with no notice.  Nick will then realize that Bella might not be so good for his game.  Nick/Bella will know they have bigger problems after tonight's vote.  I do hope that Nicole wins and goes straight for the head of the snake by putting up Jack and Jackson.  The other side of the house will take care of Nick/Bella in later weeks, or maybe Nick will wise up and stealth join Nicole without telling Bella.

I like your thinking.  Hope it turns out just like you have said.