Janelle

Jem

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Janelle deseerves to be in the house. Some would not agree but I think she is the best female in BB history. She is a threat and the gals know it, guys too. She is smart and physical. I could do without the baby talk but I love to watch her at work. She may not have made it to the final two but she did make it to #3. Give credit where credit is due. All of the former houseguests have things about them we don't like. But you want to best of the best in there right?

I have voted for Janelle several times I agree with AngeliaCG she is the best female BB contestant to date. She has the brains and the drive to go far, if she could get her old alliance back with Howie and Kaysar then get Dr. Will and maybe Diane on their side they could take that house over.

i havent actually voted for anyone yet but "getting into monica talk" you can besta to beleive that when i do vote ill be voting all day for james janelle and howie and diane Wy i like your style of women My dream is for them two to be in the house together..now if they get voted back in ill definetly be getting the feeds. I have another dream say howie gets voted into the house have him janie and james in there and for one of the competitons who cares what it is it can be anything they have a dunk tank like at a carnival and the person you have to dunk are jblow and busto. Now that would be feaquin awsome. I heard a rumor that there is suposed to be past houseguest in a competiton ooh please let there be a dunk tank with jblo and busto in it can you imagine Janelle dunking busto and jblow and saying by by bitches and Howie saying and busto was her name ho lol that would be hillarious. I should write to cbs but i doubt that idea would get suggested. mwahahaha sometimes i have an evil mind

My wish is that IF Janelle has to be in the house, that Danielle and Monica also be in the house.

Then I hope she calls one of them a bitch.

ROFL :lol: I'm going to love that showdown!!! Miss J doesn't stand a chance against either of them.

I know she will be back but I cannot stand her and her big mouth....hoping she doesn't come back!!

When I look at all the threads we here at Morty's sure have different opinions...

You are so right Daisy!!! I like to see her try too......

she had the best hair extentions i have ever seen.... untill they started growing out.. hehehee

seriously... i thought she at first said she didnt have them and then said she did. i dont know, i didnt pay that much attention to that as it wasnt such a big deal to me.

and i dont care if she still has extentions, i want her in the house this summer!!!!

she went into her season needing to add a pount or two maybe they know with all the food challances, they webber start off thin and then eats.....aaaaashe sill bbe just fine.

Guest StarBaby

Something tells me Fizzle has had her sleep meds tonight!

As for Janelle, Diane, and Allison in the house together, if they can get along, they could have some serious girl power going on!!

Janelle Marie Pierzina (born January 10, 1980), also credited as Janelle Perzina, was a contestant on the sixth season of the American version of the CBS reality show Big Brother, where she has been seen by well over 8 million viewers at a time[1].

Her home is in Miami Beach, Florida. She was born and raised in Grand Rapids, Minnesota

Archived