Nakomis

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GingerSnaps Posted Today, 01:12 PM

It appears to me that people are judgemental about her looks...it has nothing to do with the game. Who cares if she wants hair the color of the rainbow and she has changed her name!

I don't care what she looks like or what she wants to call herself, I think she was an average player at best, and if an All Star show is supposed to be the best players of past seasons, she doesn't belong. So my lack of voting for her has nothing to do with superficial reasons.

Quote Wolverine 43:

I don't care what she looks like or what she wants to call herself, I think she was an average player at best, and if an All Star show is supposed to be the best players of past seasons, she doesn't belong. So my lack of voting for her has nothing to do with superficial reasons.

Well then, all but the winners included in the pickings are average players...if they didn't win then they weren't good enough, right-doesn't that make them average? Also, I don't think any winners of past seasons should be included in the mix.

And my comment was only meant for people who are hung up on her physical characteristics.

Well then, all but the winners included in the pickings are average players...if they didn't win then they weren't good enough, right-doesn't that make them average? Also, I don't think any winners of past seasons should be included in the mix.

Not necessarily, James for instance was a strong player, but didn't win... same with, say Diane, they played well in the competitions as well as handling the mental aspects of being locked up in a house for three months. I don't think every player who didn't win is an average player. And those who won past seasons will have a bulls eye on their back this season, and will have to play a great game to stay around awhile. imo

James was a weak player.

He was strong physically against those people he was up against at least lol.

But he was mentally weak.

James had more things going on at once, than all the other house guests combined. Weak mental player? No Way. A weak mental player would be someone like Ivette, so easily controlled by others. The only way I'd like to see Ivette get back in, would be if someone were to play some serious head games on her, until she cracked. That would be great entertainment. imo :lol:

Ha Ha Ha....but would head games with Ivette make up for the annoying, tedious whining coming out of her big loud mouth. Decisions, decisions.

BTW - since when is lying/playing the house, a bad thing. The only bad thing is when players like Ivette brag every day in the house how they have made life long friends (ha ha ha) and then cry about it when they find out they have been "played." That was the highlight of the season on BB6.

Back on topic: Nakomis keeps a poker face most of the time...something essential to the game.

"Nakomis SUCKS! I really hope she isn't on this year drunk or not. I can't stand watching one more minute of that ugly, tattooed broad. Her stupidity is only slightly more annoying than her looks because the other house guests want to keep her around longer since they think they can get her anytime they want because she is sooooooo DUMB! Knock her out now and save me some misery and put her out of her's."

Heh!! I like this poster^^^...

NAKOPUSS DOES SUCK!! Shouldn't even be on the list....

Archived