Nakomis

I'll do my best to replace the legend.

Aww.... gee.... thanks for the offer...

But, it's really not necessary.

- - - just keep doing what you're doing... and remember to wear your flack jacket ;)

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm of the opinion that Carvin isn't where near Shock like... Although Carvin can be sometimes a little crass, he isn't downright mean...

phew...for a moment there I thought that this thread, all 7 pages of it, was all about Nakomis. How could someone from so long ago be so popular still especially when it was someone who was quite bland. Sure, the way she looked was cool, but in actual fact she was kinda boring. I also remember that scene from feeds and thought, "finally, some excitement from that girl". Nice and all, but far too serious for BB.

A couple of posters have tried to keep this thread "on-topic" and the mod's appreciate it!!! And, I've watched to see if it would "die-down" on it's own but, it keeps getting posts on a different topic/subject.

With that said, if you would like to take this other conversatin to another thread in O/T that would be fine... but, this thread is regarding Nakomis. No more posts other than Nak related, please.

Thank you! :)

Archived