Marcellas

Jem

Marcellas, you got my vote! Sure, you made a big mistake, up till then you played a good game. I want to see what you can do now that you are 'wiser.'

But the most important reason why I'm voting for you - you flat out cracked me up! Remember, ultimately folks, its a TV show and Marcellas entertained! :D

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The BB house is all about the interactions btwn the hg's...what does it matter how often Marcellas is seen elsewhere??? The house is a totally different format from any other venue in which he is he is currently being seen.

What a fun summer we will have with Marcellas being interred with Dr. Will , Alison, or Dana...

Its not about who "deserves" to be brought back...its about who are the most interesting and engaging personalities, both "good" and "evil"...

Vote for Marcellas!!!!!!

Marcellas: Yes Marcellas! He was a fierce competitor. He was funny. He was human. He could strategize and brought fun and levity to the game. He also is the only House Guest to be referenced in every season since his. By not using the GPOV, he put the real in reality TV. Saint or idiot? Angel or devil? He is still debated about til this day. Will you be talking about CB, Jase, James or Kaysar 4 years after their season? If you don't remember the rubber duckies, the gnome, the inflatable shark, the showmance with Amy, you'll certainly remember the Veto. Love him or hate him, when you think of Season 3, he's who you think of. That's a star. An All Star.

I deserve to be there. Please vote for me.

M

Ok now will begin my list why not to vote....

1 . When one replys to one self in 3rd person.. no votes there..

2. Lmao.. so we are supposed to vote you because you screwd up??? NOT! Was more like put the stupid in stupid TV. And.. ya.. know I will probally will be talking about Janelle and Howie and ( sorry Marcy) Beau more than I would about you.

3. When I think of season 3 I honestly think of Danielle. and Jason.. my favorites. :D

devileyes_3711.gif

Marcellas: Yes Marcellas! He was a fierce competitor. He was funny. He was human. He could strategize and brought fun and levity to the game. He also is the only House Guest to be referenced in every season since his. By not using the GPOV, he put the real in reality TV. Saint or idiot? Angel or devil? He is still debated about til this day. Will you be talking about CB, Jase, James or Kaysar 4 years after their season? If you don't remember the rubber duckies, the gnome, the inflatable shark, the showmance with Amy, you'll certainly remember the Veto. Love him or hate him, when you think of Season 3, he's who you think of. That's a star. An All Star.

I deserve to be there. Please vote for me.

M

Ok now will begin my list why not to vote....

1 . When one replys to one self in 3rd person.. no votes there..

2. Lmao.. so we are supposed to vote you because you screwd up??? NOT! Was more like put the stupid in stupid TV. And.. ya.. know I will probally will be talking about Janelle and Howie and ( sorry Marcy) Beau more than I would about you.

3. When I think of season 3 I honestly think of Danielle. and Jason.. my favorites

________________________________________________________________________________

_______

Do you like Howie?

He did the same thing on the show, he said."I'm the star of the show don't talk like that to him"..he said that to April.

Everyone on BB screwed up at one time or another so you don't want anyone from BB at all in cause that is one of your reasons for not voting someone in..?

I was thinking about this last night when I went to bed actually... yes, BB is already weighing heavily on my mind and the dreams of me being inside the house with the other HG's have already begun. I thought about Marcellas and George, so far they're the only 2 ppl I've seen on threads not only advocating for themselves, but actually conversing with us, the viewers. I thought about how humble this was, that they're obviously not full of themselves...too celebrity to talk to mere us. For that reason alone, I am going to vote for both of them. Look at me, a damn convert!

i think marcy will deff. make it in as a producer pick (as the 3 top guys are locks already IMO: james, howie, and will). i dont think CBS would jepordize his job at HC if he really wasnt going to be put into the BB7 house somehow.

I was thinking about this last night when I went to bed actually... yes, BB is already weighing heavily on my mind and the dreams of me being inside the house with the other HG's have already begun. I thought about Marcellas and George, so far they're the only 2 ppl I've seen on threads not only advocating for themselves, but actually conversing with us, the viewers. I thought about how humble this was, that they're obviously not full of themselves...too celebrity to talk to mere us. For that reason alone, I am going to vote for both of them. Look at me, a damn convert! - Ellenatural

Ahh, another convert! Go Marcellas GO!!!!! :D

Here is mu boy Marcella's transcript...

BB3 Marcellas.." I love looking at myself"

BB3 Marcellas " I'm not the brightest boy on the face of the earth I'm not trying to pretend that I am I'm just really cute! I'm like the most beautiful boy in this house.

BB3.Marcellas.."These boys are already cracking they've been here to long."

BB3 Amy " Hell Marcellas, I've gotta paint my nails after we do this."

BB3 Marcellas."Yes Miss Amy I'm coming right now."

NDR.Marcellas." Amy and I were two ourcasts that were definitely used to being the most popular people and I understand Amy as well as I feel like I understand myself."

BB3 Marcellas." Are you sure you ain't black under there?"

BB3.Jason " I nominated Marcellas and Amy."

NDR Marcellas." That made one of the most memorable clips in big brother history! I competed for the golden veto and I won it and I could have taken myself off the block"

Julie.."Please reveal your decision now"

BB3 Marcellas."I'm not gonna use it, I don't want you to have to decide between them. Amy I love you, so much."

NDR Marcellas," I really trusted Jason. I really thought that he put me up against Amy because he wanted Amy to go."

BB3.Jason." You should have used the veto. I'm sorry but I vote to evict you Marcellas."

NDR Marcellas." It was almost like this greek crazy tragedy where you know you shouldn't do something but you have to see how it plays out. The first interraction I had with Julie Chen who smacks me upside the head."

Julie..."What were you thinking?"

NDR.Marcellas." I know you can't erase something in the past, but, this is a chance to go back and correct an error."

yea, you entertainment will be when janie, diane, alison, Dr. Will, James and howie intimidate the hell out of him before the dump him out on her Sell-Ass - Twincity

I can't reply to that because I also like everyone you mention here (except Alison.) All I can say is - VOTE FOR MARCELLAS, IF YOU WANT TO HAVE A FUN SUMMER!

wtf since when did Diane 2,647,829 14% become so popular?

Marcellas, you have my votes.

We may not agree on everything(I am a gay Republican from Texas), but I enjoyed you on HC and look forward to seeing you in the house, since I only started watching BB during season 5.

Okay I found a sig of Marcellas to ask a question..I have hit Browse, then add this atachment and the picture uploads but it won't stay in my next post unless I do the same thing all over again, is there a way to keep the sig in without doing it all over again?

Thanks

PS why is it so small here where I got it it was way bigger...

Guest 6Borders

I hope Marcellas does not get in - I don't think he knows a thing he talks about on HC about understanding the game. I'd rather see him on HC.

I hope Marcellas does not get in - I don't think he knows a thing he talks about on HC about understanding the game. I'd rather see him on HC......by 6borders

________________________________________________________________________________

________

6borders..if Marcellas didn't know anything about big brother he would not have a job ay CBS...Housecalls is a show all about the game and HG"s....

After the voting for who goes in, Marcellas is not afforded any advantage by having hosted HouseCalls. In fact he's at a HUGE disadvantage because he will have a target on his head. If America voted the HGs off like they did season one, then on name recognition alone, he'd have an advantage. Clearly this is not the case.

As for voting or not voting for Marcellas - well if you like him, vote for him. I was thinking of not voting for him because I love him on HouseCalls - but then it occurred to me that if he doesn't garner a lot of votes, CBS may axe his pretty little ass by mistakenly thinking he's not popular with the fans.

As for Chicken George being so high in the votes, no secret there. He's the token old guy. The TARGET prime time TV fan base is the 20-35 yr old viewer, but reality is that more old people watch TV. Younger people play video games, talk online, etc. CBS won't PUT him in the house because he's not the target audience, but the old farts like me are voting for him fast and furious.

As for him not being an all star, well in Season One, from what I can tell, he was the ONLY star. Season one was boring because America voted off the people - which left only the nice (make that boring) guys in. He seems like he's funny and I'd love to see Ali (you know the producers are gonna put that bitch in no matter how much we hate her) try to seduce him to vote her way.

I liked Marcellas when he was on Bb and would love to see him again. Yes, I like him on HC's also. I just think he will bring some life to the BB set. I have voted for him and hope his name gets called on 7-6-06 to enter the house. I cannot wait to see who he would possibly align with. :)

Archived