`Good` vs `Evil`

Brekkie Boy

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In past years, dosnt Julie give a tour of the house on various shows; if I remeber correctly Diane and Drew went on the early show to host a tour.

Then on Entertainment tonight; Julie and Arnold Shapiro gave a tour as well, I remeber this cus it looked really akward with Arnold in the shower, asking julie if there was enought privicy....

I might have these pixed up but to get to the point...

You guys have any idea when these little trinkets will air. I know we have seen some of the house already, but anything BB i can get makes my day.

I wish they would give us a tour of the house, but I think they're going to keep it a secret and let us see it with the houseguests as they enter, and start discovering the different items from their own seasons. It may be that the rest of the house or some of the rooms have something to do with a twist or something to that effect that they don't want to spoil by letting us see it early. :(

There were a few brief glimpses last week, but I think any major house tour will not be shown until after the All Stars move in - which will probably be this weekend, meaning it'll be shown early next week on the Early Show / Entertainment Tonight (which I've just discovered airs here in the UK!)

I'd imagine it'll be with Julie / producers rather than ex-HMs considering the supposed "best" ex-HMs are in the All Stars line up.

I know that there must be a post somewhere and maybe even a thread that discusses this already but I couldn't find it ... so I apoligize in advance but

what do you all think about this Evil vs. Good theme going on? Do you all like it or think its stupid? I know that the fire and dungeon kitchen is supposed to represent the "evil" but what represents the good? Maybe the HOH room or upstairs. Also do you think that they will even out the votes so that they classify the houseguests as either evil or good? I know its all opinions but some of the HGs are definitely fan faves and some are the villains. Who would you think would be which (10 for each), if you had to pick?

My opinion:

Good= Kaysar, Howie, Janelle, Cowboy, Bunky, Diane, Erika, Marcellus, Lisa, Nakomis

Evil= Alison, Dana, Jase, Danielle, Ivette, Monica, Will, James

and i dont know about Boogie & Chicken George. It's tough classifying them......... <_<

What do you all think? WHat do you think the twists could be using this theme?

PS this doesn't mean who you like and who you dont like. It's who played the villain in the show and who played the angel or the one everyone liked, etc. For example, I like Jase but I know he was the villain.

janelles actions weren't necessarily morally "good",

but in game was in the sov side, in other words, she was in the "good" side. btw, the actions and 24 hour crap talk the NH were talking behind her back made her look almost like an angel.

Well not everyone is perfect and most will have a little of both but according to CBS do you think they would try and label each person as good or bad? I know Janelle is very devilish too but she was one of America's favorites last season.

And the pic of Kaysar is posted on the pinned Kaysar thread (i think).

To be honest, sometimes you like the villain. I never said she was an angel. I actually think more of her and Howie and Kaysar as the villains of the show but I know that they were majority's favorite, including mine last year. I know now that looking back at most of the people I used to hate or love, my opinions have changed AFTER the show has ended. I hated Jase during the season, now I want him back desperately and have already auto-voted 3118 for him. I wanted Holly gone and so many others that now that they ARE gone, I kinda miss them I suppose. However, I did hate Alison and still do (with a passion) but Jun was one of my favorites and I was happy she won. Back to Janelle, why do people like her so much? I am not sure, but I guess it can be related to celebrities? Why are people so obsessed with Britney Spears or Paris Hilton when they are nothing pleasant or far from role models? But they are good entertainment, I guess.

I don't like the flames; it's sorta motorcylish

I stared at that pic like was one of those 3D images before I saw the flames. I guess they're OK, in general I agree with Big_J, the house is ugly. They've been ugly for several seasons. $350,000 ? They could have got the people from HGTV's "Designed to Sell" for $3,000 and sell the dump in September for a $1.5 mil.

if you look at the couches you can count how many it will hold and it looks like it will only hold 5 on each couch and the two nomination chairs and that is 12 so don't think the 14 is going to make it in.

just what i noticed

Archived