BB6 Australia Torrents

None of these links seem to be working. Demonoid.com seems to be down. Do you think it would be possible to upload the last day and all future episodes elsewhere until demonoid.com comes back. Thanks.

(P.S.- Thank you so very much for taking time to do this for all us international BBfans.... you truly have put a smile on my face everytime I see a new vid up... Keep up the awesome work.)

None of these links seem to be working. Demonoid.com seems to be down. Do you think it would be possible to upload the last day and all future episodes elsewhere until demonoid.com comes back. Thanks.

(P.S.- Thank you so very much for taking time to do this for all us international BBfans.... you truly have put a smile on my face everytime I see a new vid up... Keep up the awesome work.)

Demonoid is back up. You just have to be patient.

do you have to be a member of Demanoid? I just love BB australia - its the best BB, but i cant get all the torrents. Can anyone help me please? I am stuck in Florida while my husband is in hospital and its a way of keeping me occupied - Thanks

Gina

Since there are now a whole bunch of people uploading the torrents, it's really hard to keep track. So from now on I'm only going to update this list once a week.

If you are looking for them in the meantime, go to www.demonoid.com and choose "TV" for your category and "Reality" for your subcategory. They will all be listed there. If you need an invite code, send me a pm and I will send you one.

Once you join Demonoid.com you can download without limit. There is no charge and joining is simple.

Hank

Hi, really hope someone can help, I was getting my BB6 torrents from BBrewind.com but they have been shut down. I have searched everywhere, I can only now get them from demonoid.com. Could someone do me a huge favour and send me an invite please, as 3 downloads per week is just no good. I would hate to miss out

Sorry for the delay in FNL. The capper was moving. It is now up.

Hi

Can somebody please send me an invite to Demonoid. I've downloaded my limited amount already, and really need to get episode 31 of Aussie Big Brother.......highly addicted!!!!

please send to andymacstar@msn.com

Hi

Can somebody please send me an invite to Demonoid. I've downloaded my limited amount already, and really need to get episode 31 of Aussie Big Brother.......highly addicted!!!!

please send to andymacstar@msn.com

day 31 aint on yet m8

• 1 month later...

Archived