Sign in to follow this  
wolfrider

Spoilers - Episode 12 : Bamboozled

Episode Detail: Bamboozled

A strained relationship between two of the castaways leads to a fight in which one of them learns something about the other that may prove to be advantageous. Elsewhere, new alliances are formed among the remaining survivors; and a reward challenge involves a message from home.

Here's the web clues for this episode...

In a heated argument, one Survivor spots a major weakness in another. Can this weakness be used?

With just five Survivors remaining, one holds the power to change the game with a vote. Who is it?

With love on the line, it's an all-out battle to win the next Reward Challenge. Who wins the love? Who is left with a night alone on Exile Island?

With four straight individual Immunities under his belt, Terry knows he must keep his winning streak going to stay in the game. Will his luck finally run out?

1. I am thinking that maybe Cirie sees something in Shane here...

2. I am thinking Danielle here...

3. We know it's Terry that wins and Danielle is exiled...

4. We know that the answer is no...

I found this on TDT... Note there is more to these clues than what was put up on CBS...

Celebrity Spider (CBS Press release):

"'Bamboozled' -- The remaining five compete for time with their loved one, on SURVIVOR: PANAMA -- EXILE ISLAND, Thursday, May 4 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Tension runs high between two survivors and, in a heated argument, one spots a major weakness in the other. Can this weakness be used against them, and will one survivor finally have what they need to take out their biggest threat?

With just five survivors remaining, new alliances are forming

Okay Friends:

It takes a while after a day off on weekends to look through all my avenues and try to come up with a logical possibility of what can happen. Now we know I am not always right but I don't just believe all the other spoilers out there . I look at them , the pics the show , survivor live , take pictures and review them till something jumps out and screams at me . LOL

Last night I ran across a pic that had me laughing at the answers right in front of our faces , of course my husband thought I lost my mind by just starting to laugh that way. The pic is one of a bunch of stills from the actual comercial for next weeks survivor. I already showed the pic to Yana and she had to agree it looks like CBS gave a clue.

First I am going to show you one word Courtney had to say about each name given to her on the Early Show . Now read them not just about her feelings for them but maybe also a hint with out exposing to much info on the possible standings of people she knows already where they stand in the game.

Terry - powerful

Cirie - devious

Aras - confused

Danielle - fake

Shane - vibrant (in a chaotic way)

Now it is obvious her feelings show in this , but at the same time the confused and powerful comments are a bit strong in a few seconds she had to guess the first thought that came to her head for each person . Alot of people out there think that Danelle could not go out before final two cause her and Courtney did not mend fences while on loser island. But even if Danelle goes out at final 3 , she would only have a few days on loser island if that and in the mean time Shane and Courtney will be talking and bonding. Not to mention Sally already there with her oppinions. Thats just a thought to keep in mind for the last few shows.

Now for the picture I was laughing over.

Voiceover: "Survivor Thursday... a tribal council shocker

Cirie : "Somebody's gonna be surprised."

Voiceover: "... will determine the final 4. But first

s12e12familymembers1yr.jpg

Voiceover: "The family members arrive for a visit."

Shane: "I love you so much!"

Voiceover: "Who will get a hug?"

Danielle: "Mom, don't cry!"

Voiceover: "Who will get love?"

Female voice: "Oh my God."

e12web197tn.jpg

e

Voiceover: "And who... will get nothing?"

Okay look at the Pictures again with those questions , who gets a hug and who gets love. Also who gets a full family visit and only one gets just a hug and one gets nothing , what do ya'll see here.

Wolfriders weekly predictions ( subject to change later in the week )

First Interviewed:-- Cirie

I believe it will be Cirie for this reason . I looked back at all the episodes and checked how many people have been first Interviewed .

EP 2 :Shane EP 6: Cirie EP 9: Terry

EP 3: Bobby Ep 7: Courtney EP 10: Terry

EP 4: Sally EP 8: Courtney EP 11: Terry

EP 5: Dan

Now you might think cause you don't see Aras or Danelles names on this list that it has to be one of them . But one reason I think is not them is one obviously they avoid the cameras and confessionals for the most part. So the only other two besides Terry and Courtney still left that like to talk is Shane and Cirie. I think it can be either one Shane or Cirie , but I am leaning to Cirie as she master minded Courtneys exit last week and after having to calm Shane down after TC I think she will have plenty to say.

Reward Challenge -- Terry

Terry wins this one per the spoilers and from what I think I discovered on the pic posted above , He takes Shane and Cirie with him , Danelle gets a hug from her mother and if not the one exhiled returns alone to there beach.

Exhile Island -- Aras

I believe it will be Aras this week despite ChillOnes spoiler that It is Danelle . It is one or the other of them of that I am sure. I think it will be Aras cause Terry has proved he likes to send Aras to Exhile Island to weaken him at the Immunity Challenges as he told Cirie and Danelle last week when deciding. I can not think of one reason he would send Danelle instead , even with her not joining him last week as the thought.

She has done that before and he still sends Aras every week.

Immunity Challenge -- Terry

That one is self explanetary

Voted Off -- Shane

And as speculation this is how I think that will happen . Terry will try to set up an alliance with Cirie and Shane and both will agree to it . Cirie will convince Shane that is best for him and he always calms down and listens to her . She will tell Shane and Terry to vote Danelle off and they will all agree with her.

At the same time knowing Shane like Courtney is a good choice for taking to f2 and win against . So back at camp she talks to Aras and Danelle and gets them to vote Shane off who is now siding with Terry. And she will vote Shane with them and Shane will leave in a 3 - 2 vote.

Okay thats what I am seeing so far , any comments always welcome and appriecated. As far as my Fantasy League pics this is what I am putting down.

Terry --- Chops Coconut to impress his wife , lmao

Cirie--- First Interviewed

Aras --- Exhile Island

Danelle --- Exhile Island

Bamboozled means:

To take in by elaborate methods of deceit; hoodwink;

To conceal one's true motives from especially by elaborately feigning good intentions so as to gain an end;

Who to trust? Courtney said Cirie was "Devious"; Well she is!

Then I looked at the pictures of the families from the promo:

Voiceover: "And who... will get nothing?" Doesnn't Aras have a twin brother or sister or girlfriend? Is this a Jonny Fairplay ploy? This one has me confused!

Need to think some more!

It has been confirmed that the red headed lady IS Aras' Mom...

The Spoilers all said that Aras brother , not a twin flew to the islands during the filming time. But the pictures clearly show his mother there as per the little bit of home video's we got to see.

PS. Considering Aras's last name is hard to believe by the pics that his mom is Macdondald Careys daughtr ( Dr. Tom Horton on Days of our lives ) but then I never seen the mans wifes hair color , but again that is per spoilers I read before the show that Aras is his grandson.

P.S.S. I believe the to take in or hoodwink is again this week something Cirie does .

This is going to be an interesting week... I think Shane is going to be PO'ed about the whole Courtney leaving thing and I think it's going to be him and Aras that fight and I think Aras is going to spot a weakness in Shane... I have been really thinking about this and to me it looks like Cirie has him convinced that it wasn't her idea to boot Courtney... I think this because of his statement at the end of the promo last week... The one where she says to Cirie "You're not trying to pull no fast one on me?" I think if he didn't believe her he wouldn't have asked that... I also think that Danielle is going to be exiled this week... Besides my gut feeling about it there are spoilers out that says this... Although I don't think Aras will get to see his mom... I think this is Terry's revenge for Danielle not voting with him last episode... I think Terry will get to pick two Survivors to go with him and he picks Shane and Cirie thinking he might work on them while away with them on reward... There are rumors going around that Terry tells Jeff he doesn't want to take the reward and gives Shane his spot, but I don't see that happening... I also think Shane knows he's going to leave this week... I think it might just be a gut feeling of his, but I think deep down he knows... I think the voting may be a bit of a surprise though... I think Danielle will vote with Aras and I think Cirie will too, but I think Cirie will convince Terry she is voting with him while they are away on reward... I think both Shane and Terry will be shocked, because they will both think Aras is leaving this week... Who knows Terry may not win immunity this week... The spoiler says something like 7 in a row, but if he does win 7 in a row it will take him to the F2... I think it's more like the spoilers informant was counting Bruce

Ain't It Cool News.

SWEEPS DAY EIGHT!! Terry Vs.

Shane, Cerie, Danielle & Aras!!

Antepenultimate EXILE ISLE!!

I am

Wow not much there this week, after last weeks total episode spoiler I just expected more...

TVGuide Interview with Courtney Marit

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fire Dancer Burned by Survivor Alliance

by Allison Corneau

Falling victim to her tribe mates' harsh personal feelings about her, Courtney Marit was the 11th person to pack her bags and say goodbye on CBS' Survivor: Panama

Ok Yana and Wolfie, I need your thoughts on something...

I am actually contemplating putting Shane on my team tonight for this reason-

Even if he is voted off tonight as many are saying (-20 points),

he has the potential to produce a boatload of points for crying (+20 each time). He will cry when he finds out he is going to see his son, he will cry when he actually sees his son, and he may cry when he says goodbye to his son.

Also, he could very well be the first interview because of last week's turn of events. (+40).

So with him on my team, I could still earn 60-80 points, even with the -20 for him getting voted off (if he does).

Cirie will most likely cry once and she could be the 1st interview for a total of +60.

Danielle could be exiled and cry for a total of +60.

Aras could be exiled or 1st interview and cry for a total of +60.

Terry will have a boatload of points, so he is a given.

This doesn't account for points for chopping coconuts for any of them...

anyway, I could gamble just to get +20-40 extra points OR it could blow up in my face and he won't be the 1st interview...

what do you think?

I agree Kayo , to the fact that I think I myself can spare the minus 20 for the amount of points he will make by crying alone and your right he to is a good possibility for first interviewed. I am on my way to change it now. Thanks for reminding me of that

I also agree... I think Shane could still make us some big points...

I tend to be a gambling sort so I'm probably going to risk it too...but...it could be a bad move...I'm also an indecisive sort too :rolleyes::) . So who to take off...it's got to be Aras or Cirie...hmm

Even if he is voted off tonight as many are saying (-20 points),

he has the potential to produce a boatload of points for crying (+20 each time). He will cry when he finds out he is going to see his son, he will cry when he actually sees his son, and he may cry when he says goodbye to his son.

Also, he could very well be the first interview because of last week's turn of events. (+40).

So with him on my team, I could still earn 60-80 points, even with the -20 for him getting voted off (if he does).

Cirie will most likely cry once and she could be the 1st interview for a total of +60.

Danielle could be exiled and cry for a total of +60.

Aras could be exiled or 1st interview and cry for a total of +60.

Terry will have a boatload of points, so he is a given.

This doesn't account for points for chopping coconuts for any of them...

anyway, I could gamble just to get +20-40 extra points OR it could blow up in my face and he won't be the 1st interview...

what do you think?

Recheck points for crying. Crying is 10 points.

Recheck points for crying. Crying is 10 points.

Oops! Big mistake on my part, however, it still ended up paying off. I earned a total of 50+ points for Shane:

- 40+ for 1st interview, 30+ for crying 3 times, -20 for being voted off. I'm so sorry for being off on the crying points, teammates :( .

Not to worry Kayo... I ended up with a lot of points this time around and went up to 79 on the leader board... Team Mortys also went up to 29 on the leader boards for the private teams...