Fuskie

The Amazing Race Season 31 Teams - Rachel & Elissa

Rachel Reilly and Elissa Slater (Sisters)

Previous seasons: Big Brother 12, winner of Big Brother 13, The Amazing Race 20 and The Amazing Race:
All-Stars
 (Rachel); Big Brother 15 (Elissa)

Rachel Reilly and Elissa Slater (Sisters)

Rachel Reilly
Hometown: Van Nuys, California
Current occupations: Student, PT tech, yoga teacher, entrepreneur, casting, mom, entertainment, and blogger.

Three words to describe you: Loyal, fierce/competitive, and courageous.

What excites you most about traveling?
This is my third Race and my first two I did with Brendon, my husband. It was really fun to race with him but this Race is really exciting because I get to do this with my sister. Growing up, Elissa and I moved a lot. I think I went to three middle schools and two high schools.

Moving and only having your sister as a constant made us super close, then we went to college, got married, and didn't live together anymore. We still love to do everything together. Elissa was on Big Brother after I was, we got engaged the same weekend, we got married the same year, and we had babies together! So for us, doing the Race together is a dream come true! SISTER BONDING!

Who do you think will be your biggest competition: Racers, Houseguests, or Castaways?
I think the biggest threats are the Racers. The Race teams know what to expect and even though I have raced twice, my partner has never raced so this will be totally new to her. It's probably good to have a new set of eyes on something I feel so confident about, but I also hope that she listens to me because after all, I've done this twice before and NEVER BEEN ELIMINATED. This also adds pressure on both of us, but I mean, I'm Rachel Reilly, I've won two reality shows. I've got this in the bag ;)

Elissa Slater
Hometown: Las Vegas
Current occupation: Founder, CEO Drop Method® app

Three words to describe you: Go-getter, focused, and determined.

What excites you most about traveling?
Seeing the world—especially with my sister, meeting new people and cultures, realizing the infinite possibilities of our world.

Who do you think will be your biggest competition: Racers, Houseguests, or Castaways?
Definitely the Racers.