Chat News & Announcements

Big Brother Chat Is Open!!!

Just click on "Live Chat" at the top of any page or the Chat Link on the BB main page.

We will also have special American Idol and Survivor Chat Rooms so they don't interfere with the BB Chat.

Come join the fun!!!

You must be a registered member of Mortys to enter chat.

• 11 months later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a reminder that Mortys Chat is open all year.

We currently have...

American Idol

Biggest Loser

Lost

Coming up...

Amazing Race

Survivor

and don't forget we chat all things TV all the time.

You must be a member of Mortys to enter chat.

• 3 years later...
  • 6 months later...

To Morty:

(sorry, don't know where else to get this to you)

Here I am, set and ready to watch Big Brother and the life feeds once again.

Just started poking around maybe two days ago.

That day, and again today, my security software has thrown up a Trojan warning when entering your sight.

It may be one of those false positives, but in all good conscience, I would want you to be aware.

Best of luck to you and all of yours throughout this season and beyond.

• 4 weeks later...

Sparklet: " I need a like button on the forums!!!!!!!!!!! :) "

LOL... don't you folks get enough of that on Facebook ?

These forums are a lot more fun seeing what folks have to say instead of just pushing a button.

• 1 month later...

Morty’s TV Alert: Morty’s TV would like to invite you to a special chat in the Morty’s TV Fan Forums and Chat on Tuesday, September 10th at 10pm EDT (7pm BBT). Our special guest for the hour will be none other than Morty himself (yes, there really is a Morty!) We hope to see you there! If you are not already a member of the Morty’s TV Fan Forums and Chat, you can register for free: http://http://tvfanforums.net/joinchat/

• 8 months later...

Gizz, look down at the bottom of your screen. You should see a bar with either a blue dot and an arrow then the word "chatroom" on the left or a blue thought bubble on the bottom right. Click the word "chatroom" to get or click on the thought bubble to open the bar.

I am excited to see people in chat that haven't been in for a while. Come get caught up before BB starts.

I am still having a major issue with the Comet Chat app. I've tried to make it work on my tablet to no avail. It's been loaded and deleted a few times with no success. Even did a big purge to get rid of all the junk and temp files but still nothing.

Can somebody give me a heads up on this thing. Is there something you need to do different in settings in order to make it work? Color me confused. :frusty:

Moxie, what is the nature of the problem/error?

Is there a pop-up error message? (If so, what does it say?)

Or does is just refuse to run, or start and crash?

Is this a separate app you are asked to download when you visit www.tvfanforums.net?

No. I went into the app store to download CometChat using the link on the main page here. Once the download is complete I click on "open". There is a light blue screen that opens with CometChat in the upper left corner but then it suddenly closes and says "unfortunately comechat has stopped". I sent in a report twice so I'm not sure what to do. I use my tablet a lot and really wish chat would work if I don't want to open Morty's in a browser.

If I am on the message board in my browser it will let me open the chat using the link at bottom of page. As a stand alone app it doesn't function for me.

Thank you for your response.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to personally assist you with technical support in this matter.

However, I hope the information you've provided may help the issue get resolved, whether from the app developers or another Morty's member.

I appreciate your response Jedi. I would hope TPTB find out about the problem with the stand alone app and get it resolved before we have a lot of people downloading the app to use for BB this season. I think it's a wonderful idea to have it available for everyone's smart phones and tablets. If I have to use it through Morty's it's not a big deal. As long as we have a great chat room available for everyone is the main goal. ;)

Moxie, I've been using the CometChat app for a few weeks now with no issues. Is this for iOS or Android? Try not only deleting and reinstalling the app but also removing any app data if possible.

Fuskie

Who is also using the IP Board app to post this...

Moxie, I've been using the CometChat app for a few weeks now with no issues. Is this for iOS or Android? Try not only deleting and reinstalling the app but also removing any app data if possible.

Fuskie

Who is also using the IP Board app to post this...

Both my cell phone and tablet are Samsung. I always go in and clean out all files for CometChat on the application manager before I delete the app. I also go in and clean all the temp and junk files at least twice a day. It will not work for me. :(

I can use the cometchat app on my smart phone and it works great then I will go to use it again and the screen just stays black. I was wondering if anyone else has had this issue?

I am TOTALLY lost on how to get into chat! I was in last wk and see there are many changes by reading the forums but so frustrated I'm not getting into chat?

I have to laugh, I am right there with you wonder, good to see you again

• 3 weeks later...

Having trouble getting back into chat...I know there were problems with the board, so is chat now being run with a Java program....I need some help figuring out what program of Java do i need to install? Thank You!

if you click on the "chat" at the top of the page you will be able to choose what you view chat in.

• 1 month later...

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name