Realplayer - Help/Discussion Thread

If I would have know that the feeds dont start until HOURS after the tv show I would have went into work AND THEN played sick :angry: At least I would have had a few hours of nonwork done ;)

Oh well I guess I better open my BB7 season supply of No-Doze :lol:

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have my SuperPass and hope to contribute screen caps. Is there a good and EASY shareware screen cap software package that you would recommend?

I'd like to do my part.

I'm using XP and my monitor res is set to 1024 x 768, 32BPP . Any help would be appreciated.

...YumYum

rtsp://start.real.com:554/rd?pid=bb7_live&url=quad_350.rm

rtsp://start.real.com:554/rd?pid=bb7_live&url=cam1_350.rm

rtsp://start.real.com:554/rd?pid=bb7_live&url=cam2_350.rm

rtsp://start.real.com:554/rd?pid=bb7_live&url=cam3_350.rm

rtsp://start.real.com:554/rd?pid=bb7_live&url=cam4_350.rm

Need some help folks.

1st off, how can I get rid of the chat box porrtion of the player. I just want the video box. I know I have done it before, but cannot for the life of me remember what I did.

Also, my video is all choppy. The sound is perfect, but the video is definately not keeping up. It isn't my connection as I am running at 3.9 megabits per second.

any help is appreciated

Dep

question...do I have selective memory? (or is this just an early season glitch) I thought when you switch to a specific feed you get the sound for that feed. Right now for example Kaysar & Erika are playing pool on 1 feed & they have that sound turned up so loud I can't make out the other feeds sounds even if I switch to another non-Kaysar/Erika feed because on all 4 feeds all I can hear is Kaysar & Erika really loud even though they are not in the pic. Has it always been that way?

Depeche... Select "view" and click "show related info"...

For sound and video problems... there is lots of traffic as usual and will settle in a day...

Or... Try clicking "tools" - "Preferences" - "Hardware" on the left side, and slice the "video card compatability" bar over to best performance...

Check to see if you have the latest version of RP...

Wannabe - no.

I just signed on to the feeds -- was waiting for midnight to get a full day! Is the tank gone? Can't say I miss that horrible, loud bubbling sound. Is it just me, but the audio & video seems MUCH better this year!! I'm such a happy junkie.

Susan.

OK I've looked all through this and I havent found the answer yet...so if I'm repeating then sorry lol

Does anyone know if you can have more then one computer viewing the live feeds on the same account? I know last year up to 3 different computers could be signed onto the same account.

Thanks

I have totally given up for tonight on watching the feeds. I can't get actual moving video and the sound is so choppy , I can't tell whats going on.

You would think Real would have this whole process down by now. I definately am calling and complaining in the morn. This is the worst it has ever been. And yes, I tried connecting to other Real media stuff and everything else works fine.

Stupid Real.....sigh

Dep

I signed up, logged in but when I hit my desktop it redirects to the superpass site and asks me to log in, I do then I get ,I'm not connected to the internet and to retry. It keeps on redirecting.

I cleared all my cookies and tried again, I have real 10.5 final, etc.. I tried the links above in the player and then just a browser but nothing.. I've about given up..

it says verifying your account then back again to the superpass home. and I'm not signed in even tho I can see my account history on another page.. EKKKKK GRRRRRRRRR

Archived