Realplayer - Help/Discussion Thread

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Shockalot

My experience is that RealPlayer (and the CBS site) will put up the advert and registration forms about one week before the show starts.

(why such short notice I do not know?)

As Houston was saying.. you are actually gonna be signing up for a RealPlayer 3 month 'Superpass' which includes the entire Big Brother Season inside that duration.

Its usually about 25.99 for 3 months or 9.99 a month (USD)

But Wait!

Important: If you were to sign up for the 3 month 'superpass' today - it might expire just 2 weeks before Big Brother 6 ends.

So, in order to keep watching you would have to sign up for another one month worth of SuperPass or possibly a 3 month term.

Im not gonna use Mortys to 'sound off' about RealOne Player but lets just say be EXTREMELY VIGILANT about Realone and this year I will be phoning them to register... and phoning them the first minute after BB is over and getting direct verification my 'SuperPass' has been ended.

btw.. with the 'SuperPass' you also get exclusive access to the newest Britney Spears and Nelly videos.

I mean.. if you like SuperPass then by all means you might want to pay 30 bucks a month for it after BB ends.

Guest Shockalot

Hehe.. Well I dont want to accuse Realone of anything on Mortys but lets just say for the second year in a row they had .. how can I put this.. and Extrememly INTERESTING way in which you had to cancel your SuperPass account.

And lets just say by a weird 'glitch' it doesnt work.. even if it 'seems' to be saying you have cancelled.

And lets just say a week later you VISA or MC get automatically rebilled for ANOTHER 3 months SUperPass.

Then lets just say you might have to phone them and threaten a class-action lawsuit complete with 'ScreenShots' of their 'Cancelation' page.

:P

(Reminder again lol!)

Sounds like I had a better experience than most. I forgot to unsubscribe and got charged 4 more times. When I figured it out and called them they cancelled the subscription and refunded all the money with no problem whatsoever.

I won't forget to unsubscribe from it this year!

Windus

Oh yah, forgot to add.... Yes it's unlimited........ they do not cap the people who can join the feeds. Also keep in mind you can access all real player super pass options when you join the feeds. You can use the real player for other things besides BB6 while you have the account.

*gets off real player soap box*

Have A Great Day!

Guest littlelaura

I really don't know. I just went to realplayer.com and signed up for the three day free trial. If you already have realplayer I wouldn't know how to go about finding the BB feeds. Have you just clicked on one of the links on the feed thread?

Go to Mortys Main BB6 Page, http://mortystv.com/big_brother.shtml go down the page until you see where he has "feeds that won't time out" pick the type of connecton you have. real player will not put up the feeds main stream until july 7......... This is a back door way in....... soooo it's like being a spy....... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

http://mortystv.com/big_brother.shtml

Good luck and happy stalking!

Heres the catch to signing up through the real sight. I couldn't find a way to order the 3 months.

Sooooo... I ordered a month by month with a 14 day trial. Probably best for me anyway. That way if i forget to cancel it only costs $13. (It was only $10 a month last year :cry:

Fishy Fishy here I come!!!!!!

Guest Eck007

I posted this over at BB Updates and thought you might want to see it too... A friend of mine on the inside tells me he might be able to get me the secret DISOUNT CODE for the live feeds of Big Brother 6.

If I can get that, is that something anyone here is interested in?

Let me know, and I will see what I can do to get it, and post it here. :twisted:

I can't wait for the show to start!!

===========================

UPDATE: I GOT IT, and posted it in this thread. If it helped you out, then please post here and say "thanks!" :-)

Peace,

Eck007

Guest Eck007

I posted this in the other thread, but thought you might wanna see it too...

A friend of mine on the inside tells me he might be able to get me the secret DISOUNT CODE for the live feeds of Big Brother 6.

Who wants the discount code? Post here and I will see what I can do.

YEAH!

OK so tell me, how do I get the live feeds up this year? Last year I just went to the CBS site and clicked on the live feeds button... There isn't one up yet... I want to practice with my software to do screen caps and audio for updating... I can't get the links on the main BB page to work... Please someone help me out here... Thanks so much in advance...

Yana

:(  Ok, I'm going to try this again i hope it's better than last year.

Can anyone tell me when the feeds are going to start ?

If i clack play all it does is send me to a sign up page.

I actually don

I signed up and gave my info. they say i have an acct.

But if i click the play button it just brings up the sign up page.

:oops:

Close real player

Click on this link....

http://www.real.com/partners/bigbrother/in...efault&pcode=rn

At the top right of that page it has....

Current Subscribers: Log In Here

Click that and wait for real player to load up. It will then give you a sign in screen. Enter your email address and password you used when you signed up and it should work.

Guest Eck007

Okay, try this link to get the secret discount on Big Brother 6 live feeds using the coupon code.

UPDATE: I just talked with my friend and the coupon code is good for only a limited time, it expires midnight july 6!

http://www.real.com/partners/bigbrother/?p...on_code=bbearly

After you go to the page for that link, choose which version you want (the season for 3 months, or get it monthly). After you click the button for which one of those you want, on the next page, the coupon code should automatically be filled in with the secret coupon code "bbearly", and then when you go through check out, I think you get like a 20% discount (I didn't check my math, but looks about right)!

So try that link above to use the coupon code bbearly for Big Brother 6 live feeds.

Just please don't post this on FatWallet.com or something like that, it really should be for the true Big Brother fans!!

I can't wait for the season to start!!!

Peace,

Eck007

I am new here, and have never had the feeds. I just used the code and got it. I ordered the 3 month pass, will it expire before the season ends? When does the season end? Also, I saw a post of people talking about seeing the fish, how do you get there? I'm not sure what to do now that I downloaded the Real Superpass? Thanks for any help you can give this newbie.

Teresa

when I signed up just now it asked me if I wanted to download the big brother desktop icon and i clicked yes, but it didnt work. Anyone else get this message?

Yes Furio I am getting this message too... I still am not able to get real player to work right, and still haven't gotten a response from the tech support on it either...

Yana

Ok, I'm having a problem with the discount page for the live feeds. I get as far as seeing my "order" and when I click on "complete your order" the page disappears. I've tried it 5 times and it does the same thing each time. AGHHH! I need my live feeds!! :? Does anyone know why this is happening or have any suggestions to fix the problem??

Guest Rusty

I used it and thanks...................As a BB fan since season #1 this is only the second season that I've purchased the live feeds. I appreciate the discount.

Archived