BB7 Countdown

Yana

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you Jem and Dream... I am hoping to be able to post the countdown tonight... I am using my hubby's business laptop and I don't know how long he is going to let me do it before he says something about it being for business only... LOL... I hate that my computer got hit by lighting... I am just not used to using this laptop LOL...

Dream do you need some more gifs? I will have to go looking again, but I am sure I can find some...

Thank you so much for all you do too by the way...

Who cried to the rest of thier housemates beacuse he/she cant drive a remote controll car.

I am thinking that was Beau......maybe...

Ha ha, trivia isn't my big thing (not a detail person) so I gotta get my guess in now, before all the other big bro fans decide to start stopping in!

tobi you don't have to remember anything...just read alot. lol

Questions have to come from Mortys BB fan pages (not the message boards) any season is far game.

http://www.mortystv.com/big_brother.shtml

They may come from a link within the fan page.

Scroll down to the bottom for the Archives. Remember Mortys is the place you learn to read from the bottom up.

Or from one of MORTY'S posts only from: Bring back the Chickenman

http://s134005998.onlinehome.us/forums/ind...?showtopic=1512 (which seems to not be working. sorry)

If you answer correctly you may post the next question or pass it. If you post a question and are going to be gone from the board for more then 24 hrs pm the answer to someone so they can let the winner know they got it right.

"Prizes" are up to the question poster.

You should always bring your computer indoors during a thunderstorm.

:lol: Good one!

About 2 years ago, I was struck by lightening while on the computer. It hit the building and dispersed through the phone lines and electrical outlets. Came right up the phone line, fried my DSL modem, straight into the computer and out the mouse around which was my hand. The strike then continued up my arm and finally settled in my hip. Lots of soreness for a couple of days but no permanent damage - except the computer. And what was really strange was that the weather was fairly calm. No rain, no thunder. You heard the expression "like a bolt out of the sky"? Happened in a split second. Now during thunderstorms, I don't get on the computer - just in case. ;)

That's what happened to me too... Even down to my modem and it went through the computer and into me too... I was very sore and had a bad headache... It even melted the blinds in the window... The storm had blown over... Never though that I should worry about lighting after the storm had passed...

Sorry this is a little late guys... I lost track of time...

Big Brother 7 Starts July 6, 2006... Only

4.gif7.gif

Days Left!!!

Archived