Friday, March 29, 2019 Big Brother Canada 7 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother Canada observations and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?/forum/241-big-brother-canada-7-discussion-forum/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is East Coast Standard Time until March 10th when Daylight Saving Time begins (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations. We may have several HGs with names which start with the same letter.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BBCAN7-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:

Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)

Kitchen (KT)
Dining Table (DT)
Living Room (LR)
Blue bedroom (BBR)
Red (mostly red) bedroom (RBR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Storage Room (SR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?/chat.html/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

• morty unpinned this topic

5:26 pm Corey: (talking about being HOH) people are going to try to pass you around. Like a cookie. Wait- cookies aren't something you pass around.

Sam: A joint

Corey: Yes- exactly, like a joint. I was like "this is my classroom"

Big brother: Samantha, Corey please go to the living room

Sam: Is it time?

Corey: Maybe everyone else is already down there

5:23 pm Anthony is telling a story about a mathematician who was being nominated for a nobel peace prize. It is a pretty impressive story, and it seems that the mathematician also is schizophrenic. "I've learned that there isn't always an answer, sometimes problems are left unsolved."

5:36 pm The story is done, and I found out that he is describing a beautiful mind from the beginning to the end to Kyra. Some of the other houseguests joined to listen as they are starting to gather in the living room.

5:38 pm  Sam and Kyra sneak off to the Blood Veto room

Sam to Kyra: I need you to be my eyes

Kyra: I have been. Mark, Dane, Damian, Adam- all went to the pantry. They were consoling him.

Kyra: I talked to Dane. I told him I am fine with either nominee, and asked him what he thought. I said I am not going to campaign this week, and he said "me neither". But he also said that Mark has a lot of power... so maybe Dane really is more loyal to the girls. [ha]

5:40 Adam joins the conversation. They are talking about Corey

Sam: The conversation with Corey was great. She is really good at saying a lot and saying nothing.

Kyra mentions that one of them should leave, it is too obvious if all three of them are in the same room, when so many people are in the living room

*Adam leaves

Kyra: Have you noticed that he doesn't want us to be alone together? He always comes in right after me.

*Keira comes in

Sam: Hi, I was going to come find you

Keira: I feel like I am interrupting...

Sam: No, it's totally fine

Kyra: It's just that I haven't talked to Sam alone like all day... But it's fine I'll go

Keira: Are you sure? I don't want to feel like I am bothering you guys

Kyra leaves

5:47 pm Keira: (to Sam) The biggest thing that is bothering me is that people are saying that I was flat out targeting you which is a complete lie. Adam is a threat- but I am not coming for you.

Sam is worried that people will keep Adam around as a shield and she will be voted out first. Keira says that she wouldn't vote Sam out first- she would vote Adam instead.

Keira: I can't tell you enough that you weren't my target

Sam: Whenever I told people that you said you didn't throw out my name they all said bullshit.

Keira: Well it makes sense that they would say that- because they wouldn't want me to get closer to you...

Keira is telling Sam that she wants to work with her. She says that people are trying to keep them apart

Sam: I am trying to build relationships outside of Adam- because he has his numbers

Sam: Let's just be legit, you haven't talked game to me once since we've been here. Most people haven't- and it's because people just see me as me and Adam.

Keira is saying that talking to Mark feels like work. He is always fiddling around and not making eye contact.

Keira: So who is he close too? I thought he was close with you

Sam: No.

Keira: If I stay this week, if I win HOH you are safe. No back door, I want you here.

Sam: For me- I would rather take a number from the guys.

Sam: Corey is not going to vote to keep Mark- get closer to Corey. Get closer to her on a personal level- that's how she works

Sam: I feel like you and Anthony are tight.

Keira: Yeah, but I don't know how close he is to Mark

5:59 Keira & Sam: Dane is playing a really good game.

Sam: Watch Dane, learn what he does. He takes a truth and wraps it in a lie

Sam & Keira talking about what happens if someone gets pulled off the block.

Sam: I know one thing for sure, I am not putting up another female

Sam: No one wants this house to be run by a bunch of fucking dudes

Screen Shot 2019-03-29 at 6.03.02 PM.png

6:05: Adam tells Sam that Dane has an idea and he wants to talk to both of us about it.

6:10 pm Dane, Sam, Keira, Adam all talking in Leon's secret lounge.

They try to encourage Sam and Adam to kiss.

Sam: That would be our first kiss

They are talking about Mark

Sam: He is unpredictable

Keira leaves. It also seems like they are getting a movie after the noms

6:13 pm Now that those three are alone, Adam says "What are we talking about again?"

Dane: We were talking about my idea to.. - feeds cut [with some comedic timing, as I was curious to see the plan!]

• morty unpinned this topic
  • morty locked this topic