Friday, March 22, 2019 Big Brother Canada 7 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother Canada observations and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?/forum/241-big-brother-canada-7-discussion-forum/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is East Coast Standard Time until March 10th when Daylight Saving Time begins (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations. We may have several HGs with names which start with the same letter.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BBCAN7-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:

Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)

Kitchen (KT)
Dining Table (DT)
Living Room (LR)
Blue bedroom (BBR)
Red (mostly red) bedroom (RBR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Storage Room (SR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?/chat.html/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

• morty unpinned this topic

12:51pm Dane and Sam start chatting in HOH room, Dane is reassuring Sam that she is safe this week.

Dane: This week, you are literally not touching the block, and after the POV I will stay true to my word

Sam is throwing Kyra's name out there, saying that they are playing both sides of the house.

Sam: "Since I am close to Adam, I can't help but be close to you guys"

Dane and Sam are talking about a potential double eviction (there is one next week), they are making a deal that Dane can go to Adam and say "I'll keep your girl safe this week". Sam says that she will have Dane's back if she wins HOH next week.

*Dane has also asked Sam for Este's protection if Sam wins HOH next

12:56 pm Dane tells Adam in the bathroom that he told Kyra he is probably putting them up.

Dane to Adam "We're good man, the boys are good"

1:01 pm Dane sent to DR

Kyra and Chelsea having a conversation in the storage room at around 1:00 pm

Kyra is asking Chelsea if she played her. Dane has been planting seeds in their head.

Chelsea admits to having a conversation about a 7 person alliance, but told Kyra that it never went anywhere

Kyra ask Chelsea why she didn't tell them about it

Chelsea says "so that we didn't have to have this conversation right now"

Chelsea: well I don't know what to tell you, if you don't believe me

Kyra is hurt that Chelsea had other alliances, or alliance options- but then Chelsea didn't come tell Kyra about it (or invite Kyra to those conversations)

Kyra trusted Chelsea 120% and told her everything "I literally said I would use the veto on you... Im a f@*ing idiot' 'were you playing me this whole time?"

Chelsea: No, do you really think that?

Kyra: 70% of me saw through, and saw that he is just trying to create a divide. The other 30% of me was like "what if it is true?" I know that you would not have gunned for me. But it is also not smart to trust anyone 100%

1:41 pm Anthony and Dane talking outside. Apparently Dane is going to throw out different alliances in his nomination speech. (It seems he is nominating Chelsea and Kyra)

Anthony: Chelsea is going to try and get Cory, Adam and Sam on her side.

Dane: If Kyra wins (POV) it's even better.

Anthony: If Kyra wins who do we put up?

Dane: Sam? f*k it, we do sam?

Dane: This HOH is so much better than the last one

Dane invited Cory to go to Wendy's with. They are going for that now. (1:47pm)

Feeds cut

3:18 PM Este is dancing in the HOH room

Screen Shot 2019-03-22 at 3.17.59 PM.png

3:20 pm Adam talking to Mark about how he is not sure if he trusts Dane. He has been telling the girls some things Adam told him in confidence.

Adam says he is stressed out.

3:40 PM - I missed most of the conversation between Adam and Mark, but they ended it- hugged, and Adam says he feels better (about Dane and pretty boys)

10:33 pm and the feeds are back on! Sam Chelsea, and Kyra are whispering in the bathroom. Chelsea leaves, Adam comes in, and Kyra storms out

Adam (to Sam): Are they mad at me?

Sam: Dane has said a lot of stuff to Kyra, about all the guys working together

Sam and Chelsea are saying that there was no girl alliance, it didn't go anywhere, it wasn't a thing.

This 'girls alliance' rumour is falling on Chelsea, and she feels like a lot of blame is being put on her "I F**ked up"

Chelsea "there was a chatter of this 7... but did it ever happen? no.

Sam "I think he is also saying that becuase it was your HOH

Adam: He was saying that you guys had to go, and you were saying he had to go. I wanted everyone to work together

10:14 PM

Sam (to Adam and Chels in the bathroom): We have to be really carefull what we say to Dane

Adam: I'm trying to get him to be good with you guys

Chelsea (to Adam): I feel like a lot of what I have told you has been brought to other people. I have been looking out for you

Dane called out Chelsea for having a girls alliance, and a final two with Eddie

10:17 pm

Kyra (to Adam): If you knew that Dane was going after them (Chelsea and Sam), why would you tell Dane that they (Chelsea and Sam) were questioning him?

Adam: I'm working with him, I tell him things

Kyra: Do you trust him more than these two? Are you closer with him than these two?

Adam: No

Kyra: Then why tell Dane something that could mess up their game?

Adam: Are you coming at me right now? It feels like you are coming at me right now

Dane to Adam in the Have-not room 10:22PM: They (Kyra) are not the problem. We have to get rid of Chelsea

10:25 Dane talking to Anthony and Damien in the Have not room

Dane: Adam is freaking out because Sam and Chelsea are mad at him

Shout-out to Anthony and what looks like a full velvet purple outfit.

Screen Shot 2019-03-22 at 10.24.42 PM.png

• morty unpinned this topic
  • morty locked this topic