Chelsea Bird discussion thread

chelsea-bird-tv.jpgChelsea Bird

City: Edmonton, AL
Relationship status: Attached
Describe yourself in three words: Fun, funny and happy.
If you could take one thing inside the house, what would it be and why? My cat Tucker because he’s needy and I’m needy and I don’t know how I’m going to get through three months without cat cuddles!
Do you have a strategy to win "Big Brother Canada"? Don’t upset anyone in the beginning and then lie, scheme, manipulate, play both sides, and do whatever I possibly can to get to the very end.
What are you known for? My surprising sense of humour. I think people believe I’m a certain way based on how I look or present myself, but I like to shock people.
What part of the "Big Brother Canada" experience do you think will be the hardest for you? I think remembering that I’m being filmed 24/7 and that every single thing I say is recorded, remembering that I can’t change my clothes openly, and just remembering that there is always somebody watching!
Who is your "Big Brother Canada" (or "Big Brother") idol and why? I loved Godfrey’s game ("Big Brother Canada" season 3), I thought he was hilarious and a great strategic player. I also thought "Big Brother Canada" houseguest Erica (season 6) was incredible — she’s probably one of my favourite players that I’ve seen on both the American and Canadian versions. She was a comp beast and a straight shooter, which I really respect.
What do people from your hometown have that gives them an edge to win "Big Brother Canada"? Edmontonians are hardy people. We have to grit our teeth and bear some of the most ruthless winters and a rough economy a lot of the time, and we always make it through. So with that, I think that I’m resilient and resourceful, and can pretty much get through anything.