Wednesday, February 13, 2019 Celebrity Big Brother Live Feed Updates & Finale

morty

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Celebrity Big Brother and After Dark observations and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?/forum/228-celebrity-big-brother-2-usa-general-discussion/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is West Coast Standard Time (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations. We may have several HGs with names which start with the same letter.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Celebrity_Big_Brother_2 USA_HG_Reference_Sheet.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:

Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)

Kitchen (KT)
Dining Table (DT)
Living Room (LR)
Back Yard (BY)

5th Avenue Bedroom (5BR)

Celebrity Building Bedroom (CBBR)

The 20th Century Limited Lounge (LNG)

Upstairs Lounge (BCNY)

Hotel Bedroom (HOBR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Storage Room (SR)

and let's just call the gym, gym
Here are pictures of the rooms

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?/chat.html/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
For another great season of Celebrity Big Brother.  Be sure to come back on March 6th for Big Brother Canada!

-Morty

12:12AM BBT: BB turns the lights out in the HOBR. Kandi is in bed in the CBBR but isn't asleep. 

12:30AM BBT: Kandi plays cards in bed. She may be using the cards to go over dates.

12:56AM BBT: Kandi leaves the CBBR and walks to the WA. 

1:01 AM BBT: Kandi is back in bed, the lights are off and everyone is asleep in the BB House.

8:00AM BBT We have wake up FOTH.

8:17AM BT HG are starting to move around and doing ADLs. Tamar and Lolo still in bed. Ricky says no more sleeps.

Correction. Lolo in the WCA. Her bed looked like she was still in it.

8:33AM BBT Dina asks Kandi if they have to get dressed for the show right now. Kand says she doesn't think so. Dina says they have to do the POP TV thing. Kandi says true. 

8:44AM BBT Lolo and Tamar in the BR talking. Lolo asks if Tamar had changed her mind about taking her F2. Tamar says she was talking about Kandi and Dina. Talk turns to Ricky telling Tamar that she doesn't have a choice on who is going. Lolo tells her she does have a choice. It wounds like Lolo is voting for Kandi to go. We get FOTH.

8:48AM BBT Tamar says that now the feeders know that she wakes up as a hot mess. She says she is going to change that. Lolo says she is still going to wake up that way. They both says good bye to the feeders. That they made it and do shout outs. 

8:51AM BBT Lolo leaves the room to get a new mic. Tamar talking tot he feeds. She is upset that they are kicking Kandi off and not telling her. Tamar says that she is amazed at the greed and lust for money in the house. Ricky comes in and she is quiet.

8:58AM BBT Ricky and Tamar talking. Ricky says it isn't personal. He likes Kandi. She is a sweet person. He says that there is no strategy. He just feels Kandi needs to go.

9:02AM BBT The feeds have ended - thank you for joining us. See you tonight for the finale!

8:49AM BBT Lolo and Tamar had been joking and talking to the live feeders.  When Lolo leaves the room, Tamar says to the camera, "I'm also over this bullsh*t that's been going on in this house and that's been going on between (Ricky and Lolo).  I don't know who they think I am.  I ain't ever been known to take it lying down.  They tried it.  And you know that don't necessarily mean we ain't gonna be friends after this, but we ain't friends right now.  Yeah.  They gonna tell me last night I ain't got no choice and they gonna kick Kandi off.  and don't tell her.  Man."

Lolo comes back in the room talking about how it'll be weird when the cameras go down.  She's going back to flat iron her hair. She leaves the bedroom.  Tamar's alone again and she says, "and it's hard to be cool with people who back stab you right before you go to sleep.  I'm astonished at the greed and the lust for money that is in this house.  It's the most craziest thing ever.  I don't think I've ever been around this type of people before- that's so cut throat.  And then my ass started playin-"  Ricky walks into the room. 

Ricky: Pretty much packed up?

Tamar: except for my wigs. 

They talk about it being cold.

8:52AM BBT Tamar's been staring at Ricky with her sunglasses on.  Then she shakes her head and looks away.  I don't know if Ricky saw her or not.  No talking for a couple of minutes. 

image.png.915b28cf7a3984adedcda12b0a1bae8a.png

Tamar:  You said you didn't feel right after yalls conversation because she (Kandi) said she wanted to go down in history? *Tamar giggles* (Tamar's referring to Kandi saying she wanted to be the celebrity to be on the block the most so that next season, anytime a celeb is on the block more than once, people will joke about how they're trying to beat Kandi's number of how many times she was on the block)

Ricky's silent for a second then he says yeah. And it wasn't just that, it was accumulations of different conversations but yeah that was one of them. 

Tamar: So you were feeling like that all day yesterday?

Ricky:  It wasn't until after i talked to her.  and then, after I talked to her I started thinking about it more and more and i was thinking 'why?'.  It's one of those things where it hit me as, it wasn't just one thing, it was a lot of different things.  One after another.  Why would we keep her here?  It doesn't make sense.

Ricky:  It's not personal. I like Kandi.  I think she's a sweet person.  But not today (not meaning that Kandi did something wrong or mean today).  Do you feel bad? I mean you saved her when you had the opportunity.

Tamar: i don't know if it's bad, I'm just a little confused

Ricky: about?

Tamar: about how it all came about

Ricky: i was upstairs and i was thinking about it and it didn't sit right with me. And i told Lolo that i don't feel good about this (keeping Kandi) and i told her.  And Lolo said 'not again, you're changing your mind?' and i said just hear me out.  she thought about it and told me to talk to you about it. in my experience, that's exactly how it came about.

Tamar: you have to break down the strategy behind Dina because maybe that's the part that I don't understand.

Ricky: There's no strategy.  I mean my understanding was, in the beginning process it was  flip of a coin- Kandi or Dina, Kandi or Dina

Tamar: well how she (Lolo) broke it down to me was, and this is probably why i feel so uneasy about it

Ricky: how did she break it down

Tamar: di-

Dina walks into the room and then walks out after mentioning something about a flat iron

Ricky: She can't win anything

Tamar: But she told me that she said she's going to take her with her. (she was pointing at Dina's room and Lolo's bed).   Lolo told me that Kandi said she's going to take you with her.  I am so confused right now.

Ricky: To me, I don't think they can win so I don't care.  I think if anyone had a chance to win, it would be Kandi. But Dina-

Tamar: you trippin.  Dina almost won the HOH.

Ricky which one

Tamar: the one Lolo just won.

Ricky: no she didn't

Tamar:  Yes she did.  Ask Lolo.  She almost won the veto that Lolo won.

Ricky says those were memory and this next game will be about the game. She doesn't know anything about the game.

Tamar:  I'm glad it feels right to you but it doesn't feel right to me. i didn't sleep at all.

And that's the end of live feeds.