Allison from BB4

NYC84

So...that's where skanky talentless ho's end up??? :lol:

I dont know Crappy, I hated her on BB4, however loved her on TAR. So now I wish her luck! I do have to give her credit, she was able to pull 2 fine men..Nate and Donne... my main questions is ...HOW?? :blink::lol: J/K!! Well any way I do wish her again... good luck.

Did she really make it around the world on AR? I thought she and her boyfriend got booted pretty early? Or is she lying AGAIN??

Did she really make it around the world on AR? I thought she and her boyfriend got booted pretty early? Or is she lying AGAIN??

yeah..she got the boot very early on. so they didnt make it around the world. :lol:

Oh, then Jen should be arriving shortly. :lol:

That's damn straight! Because when it comes to skanky ho's, Jen makes Allison look like a virginal nun!!! :lol:

I dont know Crappy, I hated her on BB4, however loved her on TAR. So now I wish her luck! I do have to give her credit, she was able to pull 2 fine men..Nate and Donne... my main questions is ...HOW?? :blink::lol: J/K!! Well any way I do wish her again... good luck.

I hear ya Spark - it's just that Jun and her drove me NUTS in BB4 - I just can't seem to get over it! :lol:

That's damn straight! Because when it comes to skanky ho's, Jen makes Allison look like a virginal nun!!! :lol:

OMGosh! it is like we are at one...DO U AND I HAVE THE SAME Zen Master!!! Except he doesnt call me grasshopper because according to him I talk too much..Therefore he calls me CRICKET!!! :blink::lol: Oh and I hear u Crappy to the previous quote!

OMGosh! it is like we are at one...DO U AND I HAVE THE SAME Zen Master!!! Except he doesnt call me grasshopper because according to him I talk too much..Therefore he calls me CRICKET!!! :blink::lol: Oh and I hear u Crappy to the previous quote!

We are one grasshopper, we are one. Now, can you catch the pebble? :lol:

We are one grasshopper, we are one. Now, can you catch the pebble? :lol:

:lol: That damn pebble hit me right dead in the eye...I guess he was right to call me cricket?? will I ever move to the next level???? Oh well pebble right back at ya :lol:

:lol: That damn pebble hit me right dead in the eye...I guess he was right to call me cricket?? will I ever move to the next level???? Oh well pebble right back at ya :lol:

Your modesty alone moves you to the next level grasshopper - you are no longer a cricket. :lol:

Archived