The Best and the Worst of CBB Season 2

So now we know the cast of Celebrity Big Brother Season 2.  What do you think?  Which HG do you most want to see with their shirt off?  Which do you most hope will keep their shirt on?  Who is going to be the most devious and who is going to be totally overwhelmed by the experience?  It's time to start talking about the celebrities!

Fuskie
Who notes they are already in sequester so it's not like anyone but their managers will read it...

• Fuskie featured and pinned this topic
  • Fuskie unpinned this topic

I don’t really want to see anyone with their shirt off.  But given the current political climate and the downward spiral of the administration, I’ll be curious to see if the “Mooch” comes out with any interesting tidbits that went on in the White House.

I also think Kandi could go far in the game. She has a likeable quality about her that could get her in with the guys and the women...

On 1/16/2019 at 2:22 PM, Athena28 said:

Interesting that the celebrities are all so much older than most of the regular casts. Maybe CBS will get the idea it's OK to cast people older than 30. 

Absolutely! 

I wonder if Ricky and Ryan are gonna spark up together? :smoke:

I also noticed that there are no 20-somethings or millennials in the cast.  What I like about CBB, at least on the live feeds, is that you get to see personalities acting like normal people (as opposed to the performances they put on for what they expect will be broadcast on air).  I am sure their managers all warned them to be on their best behavior as if their future careers depend on it, but still, to see someone like Mooch cleaning dishes, or watching Ryan lead a house workout, or seeing Tom impressing the others with his cooking, it humanizes them.  We often forget that amid the glitz and glamour and adoration of being famous for one thing or another, that these people are also human beings.  

I have to admit, though, I don't know what Jonathan Bennet is famous for.  I'm not familiar with Tamar Braxton or Kandi Burruss either.  But other than Tom, I don't think any of them have done Reality TV before.

13 hours ago, Fuskie said:

I have to admit, though, I don't know what Jonathan Bennet is famous for.  I'm not familiar with Tamar Braxton or Kandi Burruss either.  But other than Tom, I don't think any of them have done Reality TV before.

Tamar Braxton is famous for signing with her sisters, the most famous of which is Toni Braxton who has had a pretty sucessful solo career.  The sisters ( I think there are four or five of them. 

Kandi has had a pretty big singing career with her own hits as well as writing many hit songs for other singers over the years. In the last decade though, she is probably best known for being on the show “The Real Housewives of Atlanta.” It’s a reality show that is pretty popular...

I'm familiar with only about half of these people and so far not too impressed but now that there's only one spot left for a second nominee for eviction, I hope the chair is reserved for Tamar Braxton.  That lady is sure getting on my nerves and I've only just met her lol.  Should be an interesting few weeks.  I just wish they could experience the real stuff with slop and have not rooms like the regular BB.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/21/2019 at 9:18 PM, HeleneL said:

I'm familiar with only about half of these people and so far not too impressed but now that there's only one spot left for a second nominee for eviction, I hope the chair is reserved for Tamar Braxton.  That lady is sure getting on my nerves and I've only just met her lol.  Should be an interesting few weeks.  I just wish they could experience the real stuff with slop and have not rooms like the regular BB.  

I agree about Tamar.  IMO, she is the most obnoxious 'celebrity' to ever to appear on CBB.  Those noises she makes all the time (mostly while in the Diary Room) make my skin crawl. 

This is so painful to watch.  I can't believe they get high ratings for this BB.  Braxton has to go NOW!!  It's getting so that I fast forward her crazy antics lol.  I couldn't live one day with this woman, let alone weeks.  I agree Kandi, Dina and RIcky are fine to win.  I really don't like Lolo and god forbid Braxton should be in the final.  But like others have said, I really don't care who wins, I'm just watching and waiting lol.  Waiting for Canada BB to start early March.