#BBCeleb Ricky Williams Discussion

On 1/26/2019 at 10:30 AM, Keepittogether said:

I like Ricky. He is also really quiet and kind of lays back and observes people.  He needs to formally align with someone though. Maybe Tom and Kato? Or even Joey?  Otherwise he’ll be picked off as a floater...

I don't know what to think of Ricky. Every time I see him I think "run Ricky, run!" My best friend's daughter used to yell that at the tv whenever we watched a Dolphins game back in the day. I want to like him, but he seems a little out there. Maybe because he's so quiet. I haven't watched any BBAD this season and probably won't. All I know is what I see during the programs.

I'm not sure what to make of him either.  Not even sure I like him but one thing is sure he's a bit of a trouble maker.  Reporting back guy conversations to the girls seems like he's trying to sow dissention in the house.  If the ladies start to win HOH they're bound to start picking off the guys following Ricky's reports of the comments made.