#BBCeleb Tamar Braxton Discussion

On ‎1‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 3:34 PM, WOC said:

Annoying.

Hey WOC, nice to see you here again. 

She is extremely annoying.  I'd rather have the Mooch or Kato off the eviction chair and replaced with her.  Hope they don't keep her too long.  I'd rather hear nails on a chalkboard than her DR rants.    

2 hours ago, HeleneL said:

Hey WOC, nice to see you here again. 

She is extremely annoying.  I'd rather have the Mooch or Kato off the eviction chair and replaced with her.  Hope they don't keep her too long.  I'd rather hear nails on a chalkboard than her DR rants.    

Good to see ya too! I agree, about seeing her go. Her days are numbered. 

On ‎1‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 7:40 PM, HeleneL said:

I'd rather have the Mooch or Kato off the eviction chair and replaced with her.

Have no idea why I wrote Kato instead of Tom Green but as an aside I wouldn't mind seeing Green leave soon too.  He has to be one of the "unfunniest" comedians I've ever seen.  

Either I'm out of touch or this was a set up by production. How in the world did this flake win this secret power? She got the most votes? I may be wrong, but I think production gave it to her because she's a drama queen and they think it makes good tv.

7 hours ago, WOC said:

Either I'm out of touch or this was a set up by production. How in the world did this flake win this secret power? She got the most votes? I may be wrong, but I think production gave it to her because she's a drama queen and they think it makes good tv.

Ah geez, you beat me to it and took the words right out of my mouth.  Now we will have several more days of being treated to a clear view of this wingnut's tongue and tonsils. 

3 hours ago, BBLover4ever said:

Production had to have a hand in the power to her. The last I read Joey was 40% to her 19%.......

Really not caring who stays or goes at this point. 

I can see that, Joey was likable. I'm glad the power is gone now. Of course winning HOH gave her ego a major boost. I would love to see her go.