Casting and Auditioning

Jem

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tinkerbell

Ok, when I first saw Maggie, I thought "man". Then I saw the video from wlbb.cm of the casting tapes, and thought "ok, she is married or something, not man". But now, with those shoulders, I am thinking "man" again!!! I tried to put plus size in my head, but those shoulders. Anyone else think she used to be a he or am i just nuts?

Guest jwells131313

My three guesses for first out, in order of likelihood:

1. Kaysar

2. Ivette

3. Beau

Generally, the first HG to go is in some way "different" from the others...

April - Oh god .. that voice. *So* gonna get on my nerves

Ashlea - ALL-I-SON Part 2

Beau - His voice is a little annoying .. but he seems interesting, am interested to see how his experience moving from place to place as a kid effects his ability to adapt to new situations .. if he lasts beyond the first few weeks, I look for him to be a floater.

Eric - Seems to be a fan, and understand how the game is played. Yay!

Howie - Not only did I not find him cute before I heard him speak, hearing him speak makes him seem even LESS attractive to me. People in love with themselves = major turn off.

Ivette - Seems like lots of fun. I hope she sticks around.

James - He's attractive. But He's also extremely conservative/republican and since he seems very very vocal about this -- unfortunately this completely ruins him for me. I am very anti-republican. I didn't always feel this way .. I use to consider myself a conservative liberal. But then George W. happened to America.

Janelle - Eh. She didn't get on my nerves by sight, but listening to her talk about how she's going to play this game turned me off. Here's hoping her and Howie hook up. They deserve each other. The could have a mutual self admiration society.

Jennifer - Dancer. Not sure what else to make of her yet.

Kaysar - Muslim. That's about all I know about him. He doesn't seem to come across as MORE than his religion. I hope this changes once the show starts.

Maggie - Seems intelligent, and could be an interesting game player assuming she doesn't get voted off right away.

Michael - I didn't think he was hot at first .. but he has wicked artistic talents which already makes me like him .. and he's deffinately growing on me in the looks department.

Rachel - I can't explain it .. but I really like her energy. I hope she stays around.

Sarah - Seems a little younger than her years suggests. Hope this is wrong.

Kaysar might be the the most down to earth person from this cast. Since his Bio sucked it might mean that he doesn't watch tv, listen to the radio or political, just a person that can relate to others through his regular interactions. I wouldn't be surprised if he makes it to the final four.

Marcellus interviewed the HG before entering the BB6 house. From the video clips on CBS.Com, here are some observations:

April

April says she was in a sorority house so BB should be similar. She had been with her hunk for 8 years before getting married 8 months ago. He let her go on the show so she could win and buy him a boat. Her philosophy is if you can't tone it then tan it. Losing her cell phone will be hardest for her. She also has a miniature shnauser named Pepperoni. She believes bras and underwear are just like bathing suites.

Her strategy for the first 3 weeks is to not be a leader but to cultivate friendships and then begin exploiting them. She is very competitive and outgoing but tends to talk a lot. Hopes to be fun and funny and fly under the radar. She has a hard time lying and will act like she is remoresful when she has to nominate other HG. She does not like dirty people (bad hygene, hairy men), racists, and cocky women. No playboy in her future.

Her mission statement: Watch your back, because you never know what will be behind you.

Sara

Auditioned for BB6 for the experience. Something to do. Girl next door, nice, funny, kind, caring. Will try to befriend everyone not to make friends but to stay in the house. Will use sex appeal to grease the wheels. She is involved with a guy, but he understands her flirting is for the cause. Anything she needs to do to stay in the house and win. Would not be there if not for the prize.

To prepare, Sara went shopping. Got lots of bathing suites and mentally prepared. Hates sushi, will miss her cell phone and family (3 older sisters). Material things like TV and radio she can do without. Wants to learn other HG strategy so she can adjust hers. More afraid of falling on her face or losing her top in the pool than being followed by the cameras. Just wants to be herself.

She is not looking to become an entertainer as a result of BB6 exposure. Staying down to earth. She is not a good liar and will probably be honest on her life outside the house. Her strategy will change with time as she gets to know the other HG. She wants to make her dad proud but is not there to lose. She has no experience living with a large group of people.

She can not stand people who belittle others, and may be pushed into sticking up for others. No idea who will be in the house. No problem living with people who are different. Already has a diverse group of friends.

Mission Statement: I am sorry, you guys are wasting your time because I am here to win. I will take you guys out to dinner after the show.

Rachel

She is a fun outgoing person who is surprised Marcellus thinks she is pretty. She has a fear of being photographed or videotaped, and has completely lost her mind. She will just deal with her phobia. She hadn't thought about being fimed in the bathroom but will just throw out her pride. She applied for BB6 because it was something different to spice up her life. She has no idea why they would choose her.

She is not looking to become an actress, but thought celebrity would be fun. Just wants to have a good time, a lark. To prepare, she bought a lot of bathing suites but no thongs. Nothing hanging out where it shouldn't be. She knows not everyone will like her so she will try to go with the flow and not get upset. She usually gets along with everyone but knows this is not a normal setting.

She will not craft a persona; what you see is what you get. She is concerned that she not be portrayed through editing as someone she is not. She would not discuss her strategy, does not really have one. Would probably take the person who is not as well liked along with her. She will play with integrity, sees advantages in forming alliances but has no specific plans.

Her strengths are a keen perception. She will try not to be too emotional. She prefers to live by herself and can't stand people who do not pick up after themselves. She does not go for girls, so as long as they don't come after her she will get along with anyone's orientation. She would flirt with a boy, but he won't know what she is really thinking.

She will not feel remorse about kicking out or being kicked out. She is expecting a postive impact to her life unless she does something really stupid. She hopes to get a date out of it.

Mission Statement: Watch out, I am like a stealth bomber and you won't see me coming.

Michael

Michael decided to do Big Brother because it is different from Survivor and Amazing Race. He is energetic, born in France and grew up in Italy and lived in the Middle East for 7 years. He does not boast about it- it is just howhe grew up. He hopes it will help in the house.

He thinks he was chosen because of his background, that he will maybe bring something different to the house, hopefully. A friend pushed him to audition. Michael watched Big Brother Europe versions and will get bigger in the US. He did not move to LA to become famous, but he does special effects for a living.

This is his first time in front of the camera. He has 2 older sisters so he is used to being watched all the time. He is so busy in LA, he goes to his parents to slow down. He figures the house will be like that, but with more pressure.

His persona will be himself. It is a show and he does not see himself getting too worked up. Wants to have a lot of fun and use his head when it comes to making the right moves. He has an innovative strategy but would not elaborate. He plans to be honest, but is prepared to compromise. Integrity is his key.

He is not much of a morning person, yawning during the interview. He does not want to build too strong of an alliance because that makes him a target, but does not want to alienate himself either. He speaks 5 languages, and might use that if he finds someone else who speaks as well.

He is a little impatient with people who disrespect his space. He has lived in dorms in Athens, Greece.

Maggie

She is doing Big Brother because it lets her keep her own personality. She loved summer camp as a kid. She has no clue why they chose her but they did. Everything happens for a reason. She had not watched reality TV before applying. She watched Season 5 in a week when she realized she could be on the show.

She likes to be around a lot of strong personalities. She does not want to be above or below the radar; she wants to be the radar. She does not want to establish alliances initially until she can see who she gets along with after a couple weeks. If you do not trust your alliance, it will fail. She cites Jason and Danielle as an example.

She wants to play the game honestly, fair and have high morals. This may be her weakness. Wants to have fun and be around people and talk to them, but she also is opinionated. She can make up her mind about people after 30 seconds. Lots of room for growth, and she likes how some HG change on the show.

She says she is not prepared for the 24x7 cameras. Her secret power would be to not be seen. Her career is solid, so this experience is just icing on the cake. She was born to be an ER nurse and wants to do nothing else until she dies. She does not like passive people; she values bluntness. Don't take her down a 10 mile road to go one block.

She does not have a temper, but she will not feel remorse evicting others as long as she keeps telling her it is just a game. She was the girl crying on the corner crying after summer camp ended. It is a short and intense game, but life goes on beyond it.

Mission Statement: I want to have a blast, a really good time, meet some awesome people, and I am sorry you didn't win the money but glad I did.

Kaysar

Kaysar wanted to do Big Brother for the experience - what they heck, there is my every day routine and then there is this. He is a California boy, used to laying out by the pool. He is a contradiction - he likes to keep things simple but his life is full of complexities.

He loves working out, is a Leo, is Muslim, and will turn 25 while in the house. He thinks he looks and acts older than his age. He is energetic and agressive, and will bring a good sportsman's competitive edge. He hopes to gain respect and admiration of the other HG. He is accustomed to not giving up information easily.

He likes to be in control, giving out information as necessary and dictate the situation. Not easy but will try. He prepared by packing and walking out the door. There is not much you can do; everything is changing all the time. If not the HG pulling something on you, it is the people behind the walls. You can't think 3 steps ahead if someone else is thinking 4 steps.

Kaysar will deal with the cameras as it comes. He is not camera shy but wants to maintain his moral standards above all. He has nothing to hide; they can stick a camera wherever they want. If someone wants to see him in the bathroom, they have real problems.

He hopes to avoid getting into any situations with the women. He thinks it disadvantages you and provokes weakness. You can not fly solo, but being born in Southern California you learn to adapt to harsh environments. You have to be strong as a person, recognize strengths and weaknesses in others, and use it to your advantage.

Once lived at a beach house with a lot of friends, so he is experienced with the communal experience. it was Big Brother without the cameras. He was not raised with a silver spoon. He encourages people to be different; he does not want to be around people just like him. But he has problems with people who just want to argue and throw out ignorant comments.

Kaysar is prepared to be a role model for Islam outside of the house. Being both Muslim and Iraqi, he knows it will be in interesting situation inside and outside the house. He tries not to think too much about it, but deals with it every day. It is just society under pressure.

Getting involved with Big Brother, he had seen a few episodes but did not realize there was prize money. His intention was to represent his religion and his ancestry and show the public that those of Arabic descent were just normal people.

Mission Statement: You may be freaked out about things in the upcoming weeks.

Fuskie

Who will post more when he gets home this evening...

Reviews of the Pre-Interview with Marcellous on CBS.Com:

Ashlea

Ashlea tried out for Big Brother 6 because it was a lifetime opportunity, something she just thought she would do. It is a little surreal. She wants to do Amazing Race really bad, but with Big Brother she can sleep in a bed and get a manicure.

She thinks she was chosen because she is outgoing and has no personality. She thinks it will test her patience, and grow her career slightly. It is not about the money but to grow her personally. She prepared by shopping, but it is not really real for her yet.

She is nervous about having 12 roomates because she can't stand one. She hopes there are no snotty, birtchy girls. Too many strong personalities might clash. She sometimes say whatever pops out of her mouth without thinking.

She does not know how she will deal with the cameras, especially the one behind the mirror while she is picking at her face. If she had known she could not bring her blow dryer, she would not have come.

Her persona will be quiet at first, which is unlike her. As she gets comfortable, everything will drop. She likes to make good friends. She is converned about how the editors will cut her, removing all the nice parts.

She has no strategy going into the house but will employ a combination of honesty and integrity, but if you know someone is going to backstab you then passive deceipt is OK. You know when you can trust someone.

Alliances will be very important but not many will stick with them. She does not trust people easily at first. She gets along with people, breaks the ice easily so people will not feel threatened by her. Sometimes she gets a little too emotionally attached.

She does not plan on hooking up on national television, but will be flirtatious as part of the game. Not too much PDA. She has never lived in a communal type of environment. She has no choice but to learn do deal with it. She won't have to deal with the stress of cleaning house because there are plenty of guys.

She hates people touching her pillow; it is where her head goes. She has no problem with diffent cultures, ethnicities. She is not prepared to be evicted, nor to evict by the end after she has established emotional bonds. You have the same fears as these people.

Beau

Beau was really nervous to meat Marcellous. He is a sagitareous, the life of the party always. He describes himself as very personable, outgoing, the first person to get on the platform at the club. He likes the attention.

He did not apply for Big Brother; he was recommended by a friend and after sending pictures and a phone interview, they flew him out to LA for interviews with casting people and psychiatrists. It was not a goal of his to do a reality show.

He hopes it will open possibilities for his personal shopping career. Any press is good press. He is there for the fame, the money and the experience. He thinks he was chosen because he can bring comfort to the house. He is a good listener and talker with lots of stories.

Cute is his word, he says it all the time. He realizes there will be comparisons with Marcellous. To prepare, he watched all of seson 3 in 4 days, all 32 episodes. He is excited but apprehensive because he is a socialite and likes to talk on the phone. He plans to create a styraphome phone to keep himself busy.

If there are people who are not gay friendly he hopes to help them become more savvy and accepting of his lifestyle. He has a habit of talking to himself. He will try to be aware of his every move but knows that won't last. His persona will be true to himself, but if he is hungry or cold or in a mood he can be kind of birtchy.

He hopes he will give only good stuff to be edited. His mom and sister are excited. He lives at home, and spends time with his best friend on South Beach. He will play the game the way he lives his life. He plans to make friends with the biggest jock and the quietest girl.

He is not looking to fall in love, but would work any angle he can. He plans to play the game with honesty and integrity. He will bring humor and trustworthyness (to a certain extent) to the game, but knows he talks to much and lets people in too easily.

He had 3 roomates in college but never this large a communal environment. He hates people with dirty nails, smelly feet, or poor hygene. People who smack their food or do not like to share. He plans to be the one eating the rib-eye and not the PBJ.

He was an army brat, so he is used to meeting people of different cultures and ethnicities, so he expects to be able to relate to other people. He is prepared to win, but only somewhat prepared to be evicted.

Mission Statement: Be careful of what you say about him, because if he finds out, you're going down.

Eric

Eric was awarded a Medal of Valour for rescuing an 87yr old woman from a housefire for going in ahead of the hose line without the protection of water. He is doing Big Brother because he watched Jase last year call himself a firefighter and it pirssed him off. His wife told him to stop birtching and apply so here he is.

Eric before Jase were single guys, womanizers, and he wanted people to know that there is another side to firefighters. He has been faithfully married for 14 years and firefighting is more than about picking up chicks. There is a streak of loyalty among firefighters, a brotherhood, that comes from depending on each other for their safety. A policememan may go through their entire career without firing a shot, but a fireman will go into a fire on the first day.

Eric says he did not get promoted to Captain without a lot of hard work and preparation. He spoke to someone high in his command and said he would walk away if it could damage the department. After his former captain stopped laughing he said he had faith that Eric would not damage his career.

Eric is honest - what you see is what you get. His word is everything, a pretty loyal guy. But if you give him his word and cross him, you will lose. Forgive but never forget. A high level of intensity to the game. But this could already be a weakness if you lead by the sword and die by the sword.

If something is wrong, even if it is not his fight, he will swing for the fences. Some of his strategies come from past seasons. You have to be a good cook, and he has cooked for up to 20 guys as a rookie fireman. The best way to a fireman's heart is through his stomach.

Memorize everything. You have nothing but time so you need to learn everything about everyone because you will be able to use the information in challenges. Eric plans to gain an alliance early, with at least 2 other people. But trust no one until they prove to you their trust.

They key is not getting on the block, even if that means making deals week by week. He is not worried about how he is edited; there are certain things you can not control so you focus on what you can.

Eric is not spending 3 months away from his family for the experience. He expects to win, take care of his family. He could always use more friends, but it is not why he is there.

In his job, you can not be racist or biased - everyone is an individual. The only thing that matters is that you have some integrity. Boston is a culturally diverse city. He was raised Jewish. A gay friend spent so much time trying to hide his sectual orientation it made him sick.

Eric has a serious problem with people who do not practice personal hygene. He does not drink or do drugs, works out 5 days a week, and then they expect people to understand their plight. Either deficate or dismount. Lazy people with no integrity.

Mission Statement: Play hard, play fair, do what you have to do but play with integrity because if you don't you are going to come across me and you are going to lose.

Howie

Howie describes himself as outgoing and obnoxious, a lot of charisma, enthusiasm, passion and continuous engergy. He is fascinated by lighting and hurricanes, and might as well get paid for it and be on TV. He was also a male stripper during his college days. Not a good dancer but a great body.

He applied for Big Brother because he would be in a house doing what he normally does, relating with people, with a shot at winning a lot of money. It comes naturally to me. He prepared by working out, swimming and running, eating healthy, and watching Marcellous on Big Brother 3. Not going to reinvest the wheel.

Howie is excited to be competing in front of America for supremecy, but is a little nervous about being kicked off the first week. He plans to agitate people, get people to love him, be the victor. Being on camera 2x47 is like breaking your arm - 3 days later you get used to the case.

He does not plan to show his true colors right away, but plans to be deceiptful, scandalous, scurious. He does not want to run people over right away, so he will have to control his personality. He once had a bad experience with jelly but is fine with peanut butter.

Howie is not looking to become an actor, but admits he is a performer. His strategy is to win most challenges, HoH, hook up with a couple of chicks. He thinks he is a favorite, but Big Brother is about lost opportunities. He will play the game as himself: Hurricane Howie.

You have to make other people happy. He is the life of the party, the goof everyone wants to keep around. His weaknesses include hunger and the girls. You do not have to show your hand when dealing with the girls.

Howie had 3 roomates in college, as well as female roomates. He feels he can live with and adjust to everybody. But has problems with people who do not wash their hands after the toilet, or eat with their mouth open. But he picks his nose himself, so that is OK. Working out and getting sweaty then getting close to him.

He has lived with females and men, straight and gay, black and white, people are people. He loves everybody. He will not feel remorse evicting a friend. Friends in November, this is the game. He will betray anyone to get to the end.

His parents are excited for his being on Big Brother, and if he wins he will probably become a full time weather student. Win or lose, it will be a positive experience.

Ivette

Ivette is Cuban and Dominican, a happy and energetic person, honest and straight forward. Loving and friendly. She is not a very trusting person, and has good character judgement so she can seem sweet but has a mean side.

She wanted to do Big Brother because she liked the competition and wanted the money, her get rich quick scheme that does not require eating brains. She did not prepare to go into the house - just to analize people before making any decisions and acting out.

She will play the game with honesty to the people who will get her to the final 5, but other than that it is not a game of honesty. Broken promises and lying. She plans to lay low at first, which is unlike how she approaches most life situations.

She does not plan to play the gay or latin card, not telling the guys she likes girls. She does not feel she has to announce her being a lesbian since straight people do not introduct themselves as liking the opposite sex.

She is dating someone at home named Maggie and will miss her partner. She can be discrete because she is a "lipstick" and she can play the guys and the girls will distrust that she really is gay. She will not go far enough to lose her relationship, but everything else goes.

She plans to form a private alliance like Jason and Danielle behind any public alliances. Her strengths are brutal honesty, and she will call people out to her advantage. She is very strong mentally, but sensitive as an aquarious especially during her period. But watch it when her butch side comes out.

She has never lived with a group of people, never been to college. She is driven insane when people touch her stuff, OCD (Obsessive Compuslive Disorder). Don't just flop on her bed. She can't deal with people who have funny odors.

She is very open to everyone, and hopes everyone will be open to me. Hypocytes who are close minded and preach all day long. She is not really interested in fame or becoming an actor - she just figures this has better odds than winning the lottery.

Ivette hopes that her being on Big Brother might bring a different perspective to gay women. Big Brother is not something that establishes a career in entertainment. She will also be the first latin person on Big Brother.

Mission Statement: I am going to the end.

James

James was approached on Myspace.Com to be on Big Brother by a producer. He had watched a couple segments but never really seen the show. But it is made for him, the whole desception behind it, manipulating others, exploiting their weaknesses to get them behind you seems like it would be a pretty good challenge.

His strategy will depend on his housemates, but being cut off from the outside, people will be looking for emotional bonds, someone who understands, someone they can talk to. They are looking for security and he plans to provide it. Not in a leader role; he wants other alpha males to draw the attention.

He wants to be the person inserting little pieces of deceipt behind peoples backs and watching it all come together. He will have to get to know the other houseguests and read them. If you fall into a stereotype, it can come back to haunt you. A friendship made over 3 months is not worth $500 grand. I have friends back home; I do not need ne ones.

James will think on his feet, the behind the scenes string puller. You can't go in trying to make friends with everyone, letting emotions override thought. Let others make the mistakes; he plans to think before he reacts. He goes to the gym, plays basketball in a league, and looks forward to a week of PBJ instead of grilled chicken and tuna.

He caught up on his interrogation manuals, about how to read boddy language. He used to be a corporate investigator, interrogating people suspected of theft or employee fraud. He does not think anyone can be prepared to have their life recorded, but he is as prepared as he can be.

In the house James plans to be himself. He is a nice, loyal guy outside of all the manipulation. He does not like to clean so he plans to do a lot of cooking. He does not want to bring out that he is a manipulative SOB. He is concerned about how he is edited.

He has never been part of a cult, but was a Catholic youth group leader and in the Boy Scouts. He is not a frat-boy type person and thinks the alpha male will screwt themselves. They may get rid of a few weak people in the beginng, but nobody likes to be bullied and he wants to lead that uprising when the time comes.

James will have no remorse evicting the other HG. He hope they do not understand, that they are hoping to make friends and do not catch on to him. He signed up to win the money and each person out is a step closer. The only type of person he does not want to see in the house is someone more manipulative than himself or a better player.

Big Brother will be the beginning of a new chapter in his life. He has no plans to move to LA, but he will use the money to finish school. He thinks no one should enter the house without being sure they will win. If you have doubts, hesitations or reservations, that is where you will mess up.

Mission Statement: He shoots a bird and says, Thanks for the money.

Janelle

Marcellous considers her the prettiest girl in BB history. She is originally from Minnesota. She decided to do Big Brother because she is a big fan of the show and she wants to win the money. She thinks she was picked because she is very energetic and really wanted to be in the house.

To prepare, Janelle packed a lot of beauty supplies because she did not want to run out. She considers herself charming and charismatic (espcially towards men) and is a good listener. She plans to use a guy's attraction to her advantage, but will be quiet about it so as to not make the other girls mad.

She is a little scared and nervous going into the house. She does not like loud and abrasive people, like the mean guys. She has been a model and is prepared to be on camera 24x7. The bathroom thing is kind of gross, and hopes she will not be edited as a ditsy blond because she is not. Sometimes she says stupid things to toy with people.

She plans to play innocent and unthreatening. She is really competitive in life and hopes to win a lot of competitions. She wants to start under the radar and then really start playing after a couple weeks. The pretty girl seems to get evicted first each season. She does not want to be the pretty quiet girl.

Janelle once lived with 5 other girls but hated it; One of the girls slept with her boyfriend for 4 years. She has not lived with ethnic or gay people but is not against it. She is up for new experiences but hates guys who fart and burp. She is not here for the coverage but the money and does not think her career will change. She is not into Playboy or anything like that.

Mission Statement: I am really sorry, Houseguests, but I did what I had to do.

Jennifer

Jennifer decided to be in Big Brother because she is too girly to be out in the wilderness and this is a nice safe, clean house. She wanted to do a reality show because she thinks her life is interesting, she has a great personality, and with reality TV you don't have to act.

She describes herself as sassy. Sometimes that is a good thing but it may be a problem. She thinks the producers chose her to cause trouble in the house. She hopes not because she does not want to be kicked off. She prepared for Big Brother by asking other people's opinions, watched old episodes, and researched on-line for any patterns among the winners.

She is excited to be entering the house, to learn about other people. She will have no problem being cut off from the outside world. Her boyfriend is the only one who calls her, she does not watch the news or read the newspaper. She could care less what is going on in the world.

Jennifer will not do anything to damage her relationship with her boyfriend, but she does not plan to divulge her external relationship. She looks forward to being on camera; if she could live her daily life on camera she would. She is not worried about how she is perceived because her family and friends know who she is.

She will try her best to look like she does everyday but will be thinking differently than how she would outside the house. She won't do whatever it takes to win, but she will stop just short because she needs the money.

She will not fly slow and plans to be a hard worker, because lazy people get kicked off. Sometimes she gets quiet and can be seen as birtchy. She has been pretty much an only child. She really has a problem with racists, dirty and stanky people, and people who ask or repeat stupid questions.

She tries not to judge people before she meets them. She does not need to prepare to be evicted because it won't happen, and she will be careful how she evicts others so that it does not come pack to haunt her.

Mission Statement: Watch out, because here comes trouble.

Fuskie

Who already sees where HG have maintained and strayed from their initial strategies...

Thank you fuskie....fantastic post. Gives me a new prespective on some of them and confirms my feelings on others. :lol:

have they not learn from survivor. why isnt 7 males to 7 females. is it that hard to make even

It doesn't really matter though.........cause i haven't heard really anything that its going to become a girls vs boys game..........also, it wouldn't work out cause Howie and Rachel, Maggie and Eric, Sarah and James, their is some pairs like that who wouldn't want to have the other evicted. Thats prolly why, they know it won't be a problem.

I disagree, I still think one is!

May I ask who you think is?

not sure, but I believe I read in a (Sunday's?) recap that Sarah stated she didn't audition for the show? Because James did and BB asked her to come along as a partner?

Guest mia-bedia

I heard Jennifer tell someone that she never auditioned for the show. I went on the CBS website and listened to the interviews to try and find any clues to who did and didnt try out for the show. If you listen to Beaue andIvette's I'm pretty sure Beaue said his friend told CBS to pick him to go in. After listening to all the interviews my predictions are...

Janelle tried out not Ashlea

Ivette tried out not Beaue

Eric tried out not Maggie

Howie tried out not Rachel

April tried out not Jennifer

Sarah tried out not James

and I'm not sure about Michael and Kaysar but I am leaning more towards Michael

....If anyone thinks or knows differently please post it!

Guest DraftKing

Janelle just said that they interviewed eight of her friends to decide who would be her partner to go with her on BB6 (with Ashlea winning out). Kaysar said they did the same thing for Michael (ultimately choosing Kaysar, obviously). That's the first I've heard of that...

• 1 month later...

i would like to see everyones auditions again now that i have been watching for so long. when we first saw them we didn't know these people at all. now i'd like to see each of them again....ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN SEE THEM????????