CBS to announce Celebrity Big Brother

Brekkie Boy

Back to important things to discuss...and yes we are celebrities in our own right, so I think WE ARE MOST DEFINITELY ON TOPIC.

I like your second strategy Crappy....Shockie would keep the game interesting to say the least, but there will be no "Dr. Evil Will" game play for him! :)

You're probably right there - after all, he certainly doesn't seem to have the looks or personality for it! :lol:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think the celeb means all star what do u think!! At least I hope!

Gotta disagree with ya on this one. Just give me my old fashioned regular BB. Of course, the only good thing about an All Stars would be a double dose of BB! :lol:

Gotta disagree with ya on this one. Just give me my old fashioned regular BB. Of course, the only good thing about an All Stars would be a double dose of BB! :lol:

There you go trying to fight with me ...Truce over!!! I ...Damn just too adorable.. Truce back on!!! :lol:

I would luv to see an allstar..the best against the best it would be fun to watch them try to out manipulate and wit when everyone thinks they know each other's moves.

Celebs or all stars. NOOOOOOO. I want to see new faces. I would be disappointed to see the old losers/celeb wash ups in a food comp. Hey I just thought of something - I think I want to see washed up celebs eat PB & J for a week. Justice might prevail!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Iknow that Celebrity Big Brother UK has started but who is on it? I saw an article in the newspaper about some UK politician drinking milk out of a dish like a cat :blink: . There wasn't anyother houseguests listed so I wonder who is in!!!!

Iknow that Celebrity Big Brother UK has started but who is on it? I saw an article in the newspaper about some UK politician drinking milk out of a dish like a cat :blink: . There wasn't anyother houseguests listed so I wonder who is in!!!!

Brekkie Boy is giving us wonderful updates in the BB International forum. Check it out!

http://s134005998.onlinehome.us/forums/ind...showtopic=11824

oh you can all say what you want ................

a copy cat of surreal life..........mmmmhmmmmm...........

i would watch a celebrity BB...........and post about it...........waste quite a bit of time with it, i would

you will too..............addicts

I can only speak for myself, but I would not watch a celebrity big brother nor an all stars show. I find the idea of watching washed-up celebrities live in a house together quite boring. As for the all stars - most of the people that were on BB the first time were unlikeable, so I wouldn't torture myself with watching them a second time around.

I can only speak for myself, but I would not watch a celebrity big brother nor an all stars show. I find the idea of watching washed-up celebrities live in a house together quite boring. As for the all stars - most of the people that were on BB the first time were unlikeable, so I wouldn't torture myself with watching them a second time around.

I gotta be honest with myself. While I hate the idea of it, I would probably be compelled to watch it. I'm just weak that way!

BTW Ginger - luv you! Gotta let that lovefest continue! B)

I gotta be honest with myself. While I hate the idea of it, I would probably be compelled to watch it. I'm just weak that way!

BTW Ginger - luv you! Gotta let that lovefest continue! B)

Okay Crappy, I may take a look at it. Why not, I've watched worse and lived to tell about it.

Luv ----right back at ya Crappy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

There you go trying to fight with me ...Truce over!!! I ...Damn just too adorable.. Truce back on!!! :lol:

I would luv to see an allstar..the best against the best it would be fun to watch them try to out manipulate and wit when everyone thinks they know each other's moves.

Im with ya there, sparkie! I would love to see some of my favorites - and UNfavorites back and see how it plays out!

Archived