Big Brother Misses Obvious Rules Violation

Fuskie

That’s definitely JC’s accent saying sketchy. Tyler was grunting and talking as he straightened himself out but went quiet once he did. I’m pretty sure that was Hailey joking afterwards, but I can’t catch it all.

Edited to add: I think she said, “oh he wants a large! He got money!” Does that make sense? Sounds like just a nonsense joke

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree.  100% JC saying "sketchy." I don't think that "sketchy" necessarily means the rules were vague, though. It seemed more like an evaluation of the situation, to me.

If you focus on Hailey while Tyler is struggling she keeps her eyes on the debacle. After Tyler regains his footing Hailey jokes about "he got money!"  Apparently that is from a YouTube sensation:

And 

Nothing else transpires that would make any sense other than it being a compliment to Tyler for not breaking the rules.

17 minutes ago, CuriousGeorge said:

Nothing else transpires that would make any sense other than it being a compliment to Tyler for not breaking the rules.

Shes definitely referring to those videos, but she could have just been joking to break some of the silence. Her gaze seems to wander with the swing to me,  but she does seem to see some of it. 

As far as JC goes, it just sounds like he thought it was sketchy to me, but his English isn’t perfect so who knows.he would definitely want Tyler to win though.

Well, Tyler Country Fair-gate damaging the show's reputation fatally might not matter in the long run since Julie Chen will likely leave the show to follow her husband off CBS in the next few weeks.  That also puts the whole show in jeopardy at CBS, so it's possible it could be instead re-licensed to ABC, NBC, FOX, with a new production company, new house, and host.  After this, that actually might not be a bad scenario.

3 hours ago, BBLurkerPlus said:

Well, Tyler Country Fair-gate damaging the show's reputation fatally might not matter in the long run since Julie Chen will likely leave the show to follow her husband off CBS in the next few weeks.  That also puts the whole show in jeopardy at CBS, so it's possible it could be instead re-licensed to ABC, NBC, FOX, with a new production company, new house, and host.  After this, that actually might not be a bad scenario.

Do you think it really matters who hosts the show?   

The game isn't about the host, it's about the house guests and what's going on in the BB house.

I think the show would be just fine without her and she doesn't do enough that IMO, they could toss anyone in to host.   

1 hour ago, JustJanToo said:

Do you think it really matters who hosts the show?   

The game isn't about the host, it's about the house guests and what's going on in the BB house.

I think the show would be just fine without her and she doesn't do enough that IMO, they could toss anyone in to host.   

OMG!  What if they get their fav PAUL to host, I would just have to stop watching. LOL

7 hours ago, BBLurkerPlus said:

This would be the best scenario to save this show.  I like Julie though and wouldn't mind her staying but the show going on another network would give it a new start after Haygate.

3 hours ago, BBLover4ever said:

OMG!  What if they get their fav PAUL to host, I would just have to stop watching. LOL

He’d be the worst possibility. I like Ross, but think he’d get old fast. If not Julie, then it should probably be Jeff.

The reason B.B. ratings are low is ever since the deck has been stacked in favor of Tyler( the hoh win was a farse) the show is boring. It also appears to be rigged and NO ONE could have convinced me it is. But that was blatant and it’s no linger “expect the unexpected” it’s too predictable. !BB should have given Hayleigh a chance!

19 minutes ago, Lindarmassengale said:

The reason B.B. ratings are low is ever since the deck has been stacked in favor of Tyler( the hoh win was a farse) the show is boring. It also appears to be rigged and NO ONE could have convinced me it is. But that was blatant and it’s no linger “expect the unexpected” it’s too predictable. !BB should have given Hayleigh a chance!

Hayleigh DID get a chance when BB asked her what her strengths were so she could win the first Hacker AND they had the same type comp for the very next HOH that she WON!  She had her chance. Tyler will need to start winning again or Kaycee is going to win.

3 hours ago, BBLover4ever said:

Hayleigh DID get a chance when BB asked her what her strengths were so she could win the first Hacker AND they had the same type comp for the very next HOH that she WON!  She had her chance. Tyler will need to start winning again or Kaycee is going to win.

I thought this was a thing earlier too but somebody pointed the obvious out and said that it does take time to put these comps together.  Maybe they had a choic between the two hacker comps and were deciding which to play first?    If  BB wants to be a legit comp show they should lay out the season and the twists ahead of time not play it by ear to see what the feel like doing/trying to keep in the game. 

42 minutes ago, MelissaD559 said:

I thought this was a thing earlier too but somebody pointed the obvious out and said that it does take time to put these comps together.  Maybe they had a choic between the two hacker comps and were deciding which to play first?    If  BB wants to be a legit comp show they should lay out the season and the twists ahead of time not play it by ear to see what the feel like doing/trying to keep in the game. 

But that assumes the show is about competition and not about money and producer ego.  They have storylines they want to develop from the time they cast their new season "types" (which are mostly clones every season) and then they set about making the show they think will be most entertaining from before the cast even enter the house. WWE really is the best comparison. It's an entertainment show that's rigged. Not a competition, not a contest, despite how they make it appear.

On Monday, September 10, 2018 at 4:38 PM, BBLurkerPlus said:

But that assumes the show is about competition and not about money and producer ego.  They have storylines they want to develop from the time they cast their new season "types" (which are mostly clones every season) and then they set about making the show they think will be most entertaining from before the cast even enter the house. WWE really is the best comparison. It's an entertainment show that's rigged. Not a competition, not a contest, despite how they make it appear.

The good news about this outlook is that realvegas4sure's credibility gets shot down the toilet rendering her version of the rules meaningless.

On 9/10/2018 at 7:38 PM, BBLurkerPlus said:

At least with BB, they can't lie and misrepresent everything. Survivor is a show I have absolutely zero trust in, because the producers can show us anything and we have no way of knowing anything else.

They just wanted to build Tyler up and Knock him down, like they do every season. Soooo obvious. The Nerd or crybaby wins almost every season, not the REAL players. No matter what anyone thinks Tyler has played since day one and didn’t throw competitions like Kaycee obviously did ( even though I love her too.