Monday, August 20, 2018 Big Brother 20 Live Feed Updates

morty

12:09 pm BBT.  Haleigh comes out to the BY.  They talk about taxes.  Kaycee comes out to the BY.  Brett says common sense is  not that common.  They all agree.  

12:20 pm BBT.  General talk in the BY.  In the KT, Faysal is making food.  Scottie is sitting at the counter.  No talking at all.  

12:25 pm BBT.  HGs are either sunbathing or in the KT eating/making food.  No talk or general chit chat.  

12:34PM BBT JC and Fessy talking in the KT. Fessy tells JC that they have to stay on top of Hayleigh so she doesn't give Scottie a pity vote. Fessy says if they keep Scottie in the game, they other HG are stupid.

12:42PM BBT Sam comes up to Fessy and hugs him and tells him thank you for not putting her up.

12:46PM BBT Fessy and Kaycee talk in the HOH room. They discuss that Scottie must know he is going home. Fessy says the question is will he just accept it or thrown people under the bus.

12:51PM BBT Sam is telling the HG that she is going silent at 1:30PM today until tomorrow at noon.

1:04PM BBT All 4 cams are on Hayleigh and Angela are in the pool - general chatting. Brett comes out to sun. They discuss going to clubs.

1:18PM BBT Fessy and Tyler in the KT. Fessy is telling Tyler that he knows Tyler threw the Mamma Mia comp. Tyler said he was nauseous but he didn't throw it.

1:32PM BBT JC is in the WCA trying to get Sam to talk. She is in the shower. In the BY, Brett, Angela and Hayleigh are generally chatting.

1:47PM BBT Sam is in the KT, not saying a word. In the BY, Tyler, Brett, Hayleigh and Rachel talk about TV shows.

2:09PM BBT Kaycee is giving Sam a massage. JC is playing corn hole.

2:18PM BBT Hayleigh and Angela discuss fake breast. Hayleigh wants to get her bigger then she has. Angela tells her to wait until after she has kids.

2:24PM BBT Hayleigh continues to knaw on her fingers while she and Angela sunbathe. In the KT, Tyler and Kaycee chat. Tyler is having a snack.

4:09 PM BBT Feeds 1 and 2 show Haleigh laying down in the HoH while listening to music. Feeds 3 and 4 show Tyler and JC playing pool. JC tells Tyler that in the gay community near him, after a break up, almost everyone goes through a slutty phase. After his last break up, he didn't do that. He didn't want to go out with anyone. 

4:13 PM BBT JC, Brett and Tyler are talking about people who "have no shame" that try to make moves on someone who is obviously taken and isn't doing anything to encourage them. They really don't like those type of people. JC has had that happen to him. 

4:15 PM BBT JC, Tyler and Brett are talking about dating and relationships. Brett doesn't know what he wants in a woman but he knows what he doesn't want. JC wants his partner to have a plan, a future. Tyler says you have to know who you are and your partner has to know who they are. That's the only way it can work. It can't be forced together. 

4:19 PM BBT JC is teasing Tyler. They are trying to determine how many times he has cried in the house. JC cried when Rachel left. Tyler cried in Otev a little bit. It was his first happy tear. JC said Tyler cried when Kaitlyn left but Tyler denies it. 

4:24 PM BBT Tyler, Brett, JC and Kaycee are hanging out by the pool table. Brett, Tyler and Kaycee all played soccer. Brett played defense. Kaycee played offense. Tyler played as well and once he was 6 feet away with a wide open goal and he kicked the soccer ball completely over the net.

4:29 PM BBT Tyler says that he didn't cry for 8 years before coming on this show. And he cries on day 2. He knew then it was going to be a long summer. 

4:35 PM BBT JC and Tyler are playing pool. Sitting nearby is Brett. They are discussing what day former HGs left. Day 30 was Winston, Kaitlyn Day 37 Rachel Day 44, Bayleigh Day 51, Rockstar Day 58 and today is day 62.

4:41 PM BBT JC is telling Tyler and Brett that he has less than 40 random sexual encounters since he became sexually active about 7 years ago. Most of them were from the USA but a few were abroad. Brett says he has only had 3 in his whole life different partners and they are not random. JC is not buying it. Neither is Kaycee. JC says his 40 is not that big a number because he was in a frat. Kaycee "That is a huge a$$ number." 

4:45 PM BBT JC is following Brett around telling him that he is lying. No way he has only had 3 partners and only 1 relationship. He is a pathological liar. Kaycee says that at this point, everyone knows everything about them. Sam, who is not wearing a mic, calls out something from across the yard in reply and everyone yells. "Sam Talked!!" She flips them the bird. They joke that she has to start over again. 

4:55 PM BBT Sam goes to the DR and comes back out. Her vow of silence is over. She only made it about 3 hours.

5:05PM BBT BB calls out that HG must stay awake. Scottie is in the PBR with his eyes closed but mouths along with BB. Under the covers, Hayleigh says she is awake.

5:14PM BBT Scottie staring into space, Hay is sleeping it sounds like (by her breathing on her mic) and Sam is doing the dishes. No idea where the rest of the HG are.

5:22PM BBT In the BY, Fessy, JC and Brett are laughing about the HOH comp.  JC says he had to take breaks. Fessy tells him that it was only 10 feet why did you have to take breaks.

5:35PM BBT Sam is talking to Tyler (she is no longer not talking) She tells him she is getting to be a real girl for  week and now won't be such a grumpy b*tch. Tyler says "ohhh" They laugh.

5:43PM BBT JC, Brett and Fessy are discussing last seasons showmances. Fessy says he never say Matt and Raven kiss on the show.

5:49PM BBT Same, Kaycee and Angela talk in the KT. Sam is telling Kaycee that she got her monthly for the first time this season. She tells Kaycee hopefully she will get hers too.

6:08PM BBT Sam and JC are in the BY. They are talking about sleeping. Sam tells JC this is her favorite time of the evening. JC says that he likes either day or night but not the transition time.

6:24PM BBT HAyleigh heads to the HOH room to get her tennis shoes. She pulls socks out of her shoes and puts them on.  She asks Fessy what is wrong with him. He says nothing. He is listening to his music and singing along. She finishes putting on her shoes and leaves.

6:30PM BBT Tyler and Brett discuss jungle cats and where you are allowed to have them. They discuss a dentist who hunted wild cats.

6:44 PM JC is working out. Other HG lying on the BY couch general chatting. Angela is in the WCA telling Kaycee she is going to take a shower.

6:51PM BBT Angela is laying on her bed telling Kaycee how bad she smells (Angela).Says her level of sanitary has lowered in the house. Now they talk about how it's already the end of August.

7:00 pm BBT Angela and Kaycee are in the BBR quietly agreeing that Fessy needs to go out next, and it would be better if someone like Brett got it done.

7:00 pm BBT Brett is running laps in the BY while Fessy lifts weights.  JC is sitting on the grass.  Haleigh is using hand weights.

7:02 pm BBT KC and Angela are discussing how hard it is to read Sam now.  They walk through the possibility of a double eviction this week and how to handle it.

7:04 pm BBT JC works with Haleigh in the BY while she works with weights on her back.  He is helping her work to get her chest in shape. They then move on to push ups.

7:07 pm BBT Sam is eating the slop cookies, "slookies", that Angela made her.  Tyler is finishing up his shower while Angela is in the WA with Sam.

7:16 pm BBT Scottie is cleaning in the KT while KC sits at the counter and JC goes through the fridge.  JC says that the houseguests are so dirty.

7:18 pm BBT KC jokes about how at the beginning of the summer, the protein powder was getting hidden by HG.  JC and Tyler laugh about their hiding spot under the counter.

7:30 pm BBT Scottie and Tyler in the KT where Scottie is trying to make sense of the week.  Tyler tells him that he has shot himself in the foot with Sam and Haleigh. Scottie realizes that he's done, but he has a lot of questions.

7:40 pm BBT  Scottie runs down the votes and decides he's out unless someone in the house really wants Fess out so badly that they're willing to keep him.

7:42 pm BBT Tyler and KC go out to the BY and leave Scottie and Brett in the KT.  Haleigh comes in to try and fix her ring with a spoon - apparently it was bent while working with weights.

7:56 pm BBT Sam talks with religion with Fessy in the BY, comparing the Bible to the Quran.  Sam's bible wasn't allowed in the house because it had illustrations.

8:00 pm BBT Angela is swinging in the hammock and Brett asks if Scottie has tried to talk with her.  She said a little bit, and that Scottie thinks that Fess has been the flip vote.  Brett grins.

8:02 pm BBT Ang and Brett make a date to study dates.  He starts to help her study.

8:03 pm BBT KC and Tyler play pool with Haleigh sitting nearby talking with them.  KC wishes that instead of fish that they had a cat.  Haleigh says "yes - a hairless cat in case of allergies".

8:08 pm BBT Sam is clipping JC's toenails.  Haleigh comes in and asks them if they want to get in the hot tub, Sam declines because she started her ..... 

image.png.01de898f2b15bfb73174b577a8f30501.png

8:10 pm BBT Brett tells Angela about his candy and nuts chart in the HN room where he was studying the dates and that one day he came in there and it was all gone.  She asked who did it and he said he thinks production.

8:11 pm BBT Brett says that if there's a battle back with Rockstar and she comes back, that there's no way she wouldn't know that he voted her out and his game would be up.

8:17 pm BBT Angela and KC talk in the SR about the dates that Ang was just studying with Brett.  They agree that it's important to keep it up.  They look through the cereals in the cabinet.

8:19 pm BBT Angela, KC and Fessy are in the KT wondering if there will be a double eviction.  They think that maybe if it is that it'll be a two hour show.

8:24 pm BBT Scottie is playing pool while talking with Sam.  They unite over the fact that they both used to wear puka shells. Scottie says that he used to be called Surfer Dude at work because he had long hair and was tan.

8:25 pm BBT JC and Tyler are laying on the BY couches reviewing the season and complaining about being have nots.

BB Time 8:15pm

Camera 1

Tyler and JC are relaxing on the patio, JC is telling Tyler about running in the sand in Miami, he says it was very hard and he worried that the sand had debris that would cut his foot.

Tyler says he has had a splinter so big he had to have it surgically removed. He says it was from a pool deck. He was on crutches.

Sam says her grandmother, Jackie, got into a pyramid scheme where she sold xango juice that was harvested once a year. Grandmother sold it to everyone,

Brett interrupts JC is wearing Brett's I love Grandma sweater. Brett yells about it. JC laughs at him, then JC says for Sam to continue.

Grandmother stepped on a nail, removed it and put the juice on it. The wound got infected and she had to go to hospital anyway.

Sam is teasing Tyler about his sandals, says he leaves them everywhere. When she says someone will throw them out, Tyler says they better not.

Tyler and JC are counting days, Tyler is feeling frustrated.

They mention Scottie, JC says he got himself into the mess he is in. that flipping votes, and bouncing from HOH to HOH has put him here. JC says the ones that are gone had no real loyalty, they all made mistakes that ended their game.

Tyler: That's how we have to do it with other people too,

JC: what:

Tyler: make them feel safe

JC: it was a lot of f**ng work to get Scottie on the block this week. If Faysal was a little bit smart he would have know I was working a little too hard. He is playing an emotional game......someone's feeling hurt.

JC giggles about getting Faysal out, Tyler joins in.

JC: only Faysal and Haleigh are left on that side, and the whole house is trying to separate them

Tyler: I came in here knowing I would not be in a showmance. showmances are stupid.

JC says it is hard to not see Rock Star sitting in the yard

JC: it's hard

Tyler: yeah super hard

JC: yeah

they both giggle.

Angela wants to know if Tyler will marry JC on Hilton Head. He agrees. She says her parents got married there.

Tyler: throw JC in the harbor and rescue him ..Throw him to the sharks.

Tyler and Angela are trying to convince JC that there are sharks in the harbor and they skinny dip anyway. Angela says you do it when you are drunk, Tyler says he feels like he is one with the ocean.

Tyler adds that after living in the house, he thinks he might possibly get married, JC reminds him that the house is temporary.

JC says he would sign a pre-nup. He asks Angela if she would marry someone who asked for one.

Angela: no, probably not.

Tyler: either one of you guys think you will get married someday.

Neither are sure, but maybe open to it.

Angela: signing a pre-nup is like there will be an end.

JC: marriage is something society created, it causes problems

The three of them talk about the idea that married people continue to be married because of the piece of paper, they may not love each other.

(Granny sue has been married 58 years, we stayed married because Grannysue is perfect, and Grandpa knows it!)

They ask Faysal if he would ever get married

Faysal: yeah, if it is the right girl, I have been single the majority of my life, the three girls I have had were 3 months, 6 months, and one was on and off. The one for 6 months was a fling, I stayed at her place and... The one I had for 3 months and she moved away.

Faysal tells them that one of his friends “hooks up with a girl” and within a week he is all in it. Faysal says he has to make sure the person is his type...

JC: Would you get married Angela.

Angela: I would, but it is not a priority

Angela: Would you get married JC

JC. I don't know.

Angela tells him that he can marry Faysal.

JC: we can get married in every state

Faysal: really

JC: yeah, he explains the legality of gay marriage and the supreme court decisions that make it so.

Tyler says the vote legalized gay marriage while he was in Australia

JC says he broke up with his boyfreind in November, but things got complicated. He says it was gay drama shit, and in the end he wound up with neither.

JC: look at me now, I am hanging out in this stupid house with Tyler, then to Tyler, “It's okay babes”

He rubs Tyler's hand, Tyler grins.

They are trying to get Tyler to tell the name of his last girlfriend, and we get FISH.

The cameras come back to the empty pool and Brett doing his workout.

8:31 pm BBT Fessy is talking with KC and Angela about Scottie making a revenge speech on eviction night.  They wonder if Scottie has lost Sam's vote but can't figure her out.  They don't think Scottie has an angle to campaign.

8:33 pm BBT Sam just came into the KT and said "did you just explain everything and I missed it?", saying that she doesn't understand anything that's going on.

8:35 pm BBT Fessy asks KC if you can say "a$$" on live tv.  She says she doesn't see why not.  Fessy said that he's going to feel good when he sees what Scottie was doing and was the one to get rid of him.  KC chuckles.

8:37 pm BBT Fessy says that this was the first big week with a house target, not a personal target.

8:39 pm BBT Fessy asks Sam how long she thinks that the Crisco Disco comp lasted.  She answered "an hour and a half".   KC laughs and says no way, 30 minutes tops.

8:42 pm BBT Brett and Haleigh said that they both spent $1k on their dog and how they get flack for it.  A 12 year commitment, and Haleigh says that shelter dogs are sick and stupid and you pay about $200 for them anyway.

8:45 pm BBT In the BY, JC asks KC if she is open to getting married someday.  She said that she is, if it's right.  JC is glad that you can get married in every state now.

8:54 pm BBT Brett is working out with barbell while working while Ang, JC, Fess, Haleigh, Tyler and KC continue to talk on the BY sofas about future social media pics taken while they're in the house.

BB 9:51pm

Cameras on Brett exercising, we can hear Tyler talking about his ex girlfriend. He says she was blonde, tall and a model, she has a New Zealand accent.

All cameras are on the back yard, general chatter from all directions.

Camera two 9:53pm

Haleigh, Faysal, Kaycee, Angela, JC and Tyler are on the patio sofa.

JC says when they get out of there,Faysal will see pictures of him and Kaitlyn

Faysal: there are no pictures of me and Kaitlyn

JC: I saw her in the morning crawling all over your chest.

JC: there is video

Haleigh is quiet.....

JC: says there are tapes of Tyler telling Kaitlyn “I love you.”

Tyler: no there are not I kept my mic on the whole time.

They are all laughing about hearing the response “Thank you” when someone says “I love you.”

JC: Have you ever told somebody “I love you.”?

Faysal says when he was young he may have said it.

JC: Angela have you ever said I love you?

Angela: ummm yes, but he said it first.

(I think JC is pushing this because Haleigh is there listening, and Scottie told her that a few days ago. JC is sly like that)

They are all talking about their ex relationships and whether or not they are friendly or not. They are wondering if their ex's are watching and hoping they mess up. Tyler says no one in his real life hates him, he mends things.

Haleigh says she is worried about reconnecting in the real world, they wonder if BB will let them live in the BB house for the rest of the year.

JC wonders if Kaitlyn is watching. (according to Ross Mathews on “off the block” Kaitlyn is, and checks in with him and Marissa “off the block is on Facebook, airs on Friday after the eviction. They interview the evicted house guests and talk about the BB week)

They are talking about something they filmed.

BB you are not allowed to talk about production

house guests say “we're not!” in unison

Haleigh: They don't want people to know we shot it three times.”

• morty unpinned this topic

BB Time 9:32 pm

Faysal and Haleigh in the HOH room

Haleigh has gone to the HOH room to take a shower, Faysal must have said something to her about using the shower without asking. She is stomping around the room.

He opens the refrigerator and ask is she opened his strawberry smoothie.

Haleigh: when have I opened something without asking”

Faysal: my drink

Faysal asks Haleigh if they are having a good week, Haleigh asks him what he is asking. They get into an argument about whether or not Haleigh will vote to keep Scottie. She defends Scottie, saying he is her friend, Faysal says he doesn't need her going around the house saying things and other people seeing it. Haleigh yells at Faysal,

Haliegh: I am not having this conversation here right now.

She stomps out of the room, (the door is too heavy and slow to slam)

Faysal looks at the camera and smirks. A few seconds later he goes down and joins Brett in the hot tub.

BB Time 9:38pm

Faysal and Brett in the hot tub

They decide the water is being heated. Brett is sweating while he sits there.

Brett mentions the Mountain Dew Faysal received, Faysal said he had nothing to write down, Brett says he doesn't drink soda.

Faysal: almost two years ago I had an idea about a fitness thing.

Airplanes.......

Faysal: so I looked it up and there was an app for “hoop maps” You are looking for a gym, say in LA, you use the app and the ones near you pop up. You select one, and the apps show you who is in the gym and what they are doing.

He says you can check in and see what is going on in the gym, what they are doing.

Brett says there are apps for other sports too, and it is a good idea to find people to work out in that area.

Faysal says the app shows how many people are in the gym, so you would know when it was too busy, and you should wait til later.

Brett says the hard part is getting people to use, it to market it.

Faysal says it has been released from the app store, it is free, he is hoping this platform (BB) will give it some traffic. He says the name is Fessy Fitness.

Brett is giving him advice to market it, that he should use universities to push it forward.

The camera moves to the patio.

Sam and Kaycee are hugging, talk is muffled,

Kaycee:: Tomorrow's a new day. It's gonna be okay.

Sam: Okay I believe you

Kaycee: I love you Sammy, I hope your back feels better

Sam: it does.

Sam says things that are second nature are gone, moving, water drinking, etc.

Kaycee goes inside and Sam stays outside to work on one of her crafts.

Camera goes back to hot tub.

Faysal is talking about how it was approved, what Apple wanted him to do to approve the app.

Brett tells Faysal how to recruit people to promote the app for him so he won't have to actually be there.

2:17PM BBT Just for BB trivia posterity, in the backyard Monday afternoon - Hay says her implants are 275cc and she admires the fuller shape of Angela's 305cc implants. [Dr. Seuss was onto something with The Sneetches - BBLurkerPlus]

hay and angela discuss boob jobs.jpg

10:00PM BBT: Brett and Faysal are in the hot tub, just general conversation. JC, Tyler, Angela, Kaycee, and Haliegh are in the BBR joking around.

10:02PM BBT: Brett and Faysal are talking about sponsored social media posts in the hot tub. 

10:10PM BBT: Tyler and JC leave the BBR, Haliegh, Angela, and Kaycee talk about Scottie and Faysal. Haliegh says she's Scotite's friend, but things are "just weird right now." She says she was upset with Faysal earlier. 

10:13PM BBT: Haliegh says she's realized that the speeches on eviction night don't really matter, because everyone's already made up their minds. 

10:14PM BBT: Haliegh says she needs to apologize to Faysal for her attitude. Kaycee says today's been a "weird day."

10:15PM BBT: Haliegh is nervous about Thursday, she thinks it'll be a double eviction. She calls double eviciton night, "scary." Tyler walks in and Haliegh explains double eviction to Tyler. 

10:17PM BBT: JC walks in and they talk about swearing on live TV. Angela is called into the DR. 

10:19PM BBT: Haliegh says she's starting to not want to go to the DR. JC says he doesn't like it either. 

10:22PM BBT: Haliegh leaves the BBR, Kaycee gets into bed. Tyler and JC are in the havenot room talking about the studio lights throughout the house.

10:24PM BBT: Sam and Angela are in the WA getting ready for bed. 

10:26PM BBT: Angela gets back into bed in the BBR and takes her microphone off. She and Kaycee say "good night."

10:30PM BBT: Brett, Faysal, and Haliegh are talking about Christian Bale in the BY near the hot tub. Brett says he wants to meet him.

10:32PM BBT: Scottie is in the PBR, he lines the emoji pillows up in the doorway before making up his "super mattress" with mattresses stacked on top of each other while talking to himself. 

1899731615_Scottiesemojipillows.PNG.de60270e33be470b4a55f3e3c5dbd96b.PNG

10:33PM BBT: Brett says they need to be careful once they're out of the house because there's going to be "crazy girls," out there. Faysal says they'll feel like "Brad Pitt and s**t."

10:37PM BBT: Faysal, Haliegh, and Brett are talking about the last HOH competition. 

10:40PM BBT: Scottie walks back and forth in the PBR, trying to see if the camera is following him. It is. Tyler walks in and asks about the emoji pillows, Scottie says they're his guardians. 

10:43PM BBT: Tyler tells everyone good night before going into the havenot room to sleep. Scottie wanders around, he asks himself what he wants to do. The three in the BY talk about how long they've been in the house. 

10:45PM BBT: Scottie is in the SR, he puts on rubber gloves and snoops around. He opens a cabinet and asks what "panty liners" are before wondering why there are "plastic tampons."

11:00PM BBT: Tyler and JC are talking in the havenot room about what they're doing tomorrow. Just general conversation in the BY around the hot tub. 

11:16PM BBT: Tyler tells JC he's excited to talk to Kaitlyn, just to "see what she has to say." They start talking about veto again. 

11:19PM BBT: Brett leaves the BY, Kaycee is in the KT making tea. Haliegh is putting on make up in the WA while Faysal looks through the refrigerator. 

11:30PM BBT: Sam tells Brett in the WA that she can't wait to leave the house. 

11:36PM BBT: Kaycee and Angela say hello to Rachel and that they miss her. Kaycee says it'll be fun to hang out with her out of the house. Angela says she hopes Rachel doesn't hate her. 

11:51PM BBT: Brett and Tyler join Angela and Kaycee in the BBR. Brett goes to see Scottie's "double decker" bed. 

12:00AM BBT: Haliegh comes in to talk for a few minutes, she then leaves and says she's going to go get ready for bed. Angela eats a banana while Scottie remakes his super bed. 

12:04AM BBT: Faysal and Haliegh are in the HOHR. Haliegh tells him she just finished with the DR. Faysal wants to know if she's going to sleep in her jacket, he kisses her and asks why she's not sleeping upstairs with him. 

12:06AM BBT: Haliegh says Faysal uses the same deodorant as her ex-boyfriend. Faysal laughs it off and Haliegh is upset that Faysal is discrediting her "three year relationship."

12:08AM BBT: Faysal tells Haliegh to be "squeeky clean" when he gets back from the DR. Haliegh tells him not to tell her what to do. He leaves to go to the DR. Haliegh continues to get ready for bed. 

12:13AM BBT: Brett puts the sliding wall between the PBR and the BBR back in place and tells everyone good night. He goes outside to the BY to play pool and talks to Sam. Upstairs, Haliegh gets into the HOH bed and listens to music. 

12:36AM BBT: Haliegh leaves the HOHR and goes outside to the hammock. Just general game recap conversation between Brett and Sam. 

1:00AM BBT: Haliegh goes back upstairs to the HOHR, Faysal asks where she was. She gets into bed with him and says she's only staying "up here for a little bit."

1:02AM BBT: Faysal wants to know why Haliegh won't sleep up here, she says she's sleeping with Kaycee. They cuddle in bed

1:03AM BBT: Faysal wants a kiss, but Haliegh doesn't give him one because she just ate gummy worms. He tells her to brush her teeth, but she says no. Faysal says he's tired and tells Haliegh to go downstairs, she gets up and stomps down the stairs.

1:05AM BBT: Faysal walks out and watches Haliegh from the balcony, she asks him what he wants and he nods to the HOHR door. Haliegh makes a drink and walks back upstairs to the HOHR. 

1:06AM BBT: Haliegh walks in and Faysal asks if she's done, Haliegh says she's not going to play this game. Faysal says she's "so stubborn." They make out in the HOH bed. 

1:29AM BBT: Faysal tries to get Haliegh to sleep in his bed again. She's frustrated. He says he wants to spend time with her. Haliegh says it's "not a good look" and she doesn't want anyone to be suspicious. They go back to cuddling.

1:53AM BBT: Brett is in the KT making food. Scottie is getting ready to go to sleep in the PBR. 

2:09AM BBT: Brett has left the KT. Sam is now in the KT talking to herself. Kaycee walks through the KT to the WA. Sam drinks her drink while talking to herself. 

2:24AM BBT: Sam is in the BY, laying on the ground, after about ten minutes she gets up and asks if she can go into the DR. BB lets her in. 

2:41AM BBT: Sam leaves the DR and goes to the WA to brush her teeth. She seems a little upset. 

3:05AM BBT: Sam goes to bed, all is quiet and everyone is sleeping in the BB house. 

• morty locked this topic