General Discussion

LSUFAN

Whyyyyyy do they always do battle back?!? I hate battle back! I just really hope Rockstar comes back because she was at least interesting. Bayleigh is awful and Scottie... Can they not come up with a different twist? Like why not let the HOH play in the HOH competition every week or something? The unexpected is sort of becoming expected since we all know there will be some kind of “twist” allowing someone to come back and there will be a double eviction at some point. 

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, BBwatchr said:

Whyyyyyy do they always do battle back?!? I hate battle back! I just really hope Rockstar comes back because she was at least interesting. Bayleigh is awful and Scottie... Can they not come up with a different twist? Like why not let the HOH play in the HOH competition every week or something? The unexpected is sort of becoming expected since we all know there will be some kind of “twist” allowing someone to come back and there will be a double eviction at some point. 

Some seasons the battle back was good like with Victor.   I feel that Scottie or Rockstar should get a second chance.   If they take Rockstar to the end as a pawn, I would be happy with this season.   Second place is still alot of money.

33 minutes ago, CrazyBBFan said:

Some seasons the battle back was good like with Victor.   I feel that Scottie or Rockstar should get a second chance.   If they take Rockstar to the end as a pawn, I would be happy with this season.   Second place is still alot of money.

I would like to see RS or Scottie as well. I just really hope Bay doesn’t get back in!!! 

3 hours ago, IndyMom78 said:

9:00 AM BBT Sam is up in the KT making coffee and doing a little cleaning. Kaycee is up in the WA. Tyler, Angela, and Brett have been told twice there are fresh batteries in the SR. Haleigh and Faysal are still asleep in the PBR. JC is asleep in the HNR. Sam is sitting at the table stretching and mumbling to herself. Kaycee comes in and sits behind Sam and gives her a hug. Sam says her legs get so sore. They are talking about being able to maybe go outside and maybe have a host. Sam says she did the floor just in case they get company. Sam wants it to be Insta-Granny. Kaycee says we should offer them a drink and Sam says she offered Jess and Cody coffee. Sam says she didn’t mess with Insta-Granny because she was sassy. Sam liked having Insta-Granny there, she made her happy. She wants her brought back. Kaycee can’t believe anyone is up this early. They are talking about their morning music. Sam says they had Frank Sinatra or Dean Martin. Kaycee says she doesn’t remember except N Sync. Sam says she didn’t know if it was them because them and Backstreet Boys and 98 Degrees are all the same to her. Kaycee says she could go back to sleep.

9:05 AM BBT Kaycee says they should be drawing players for the veto soon. They are talking about their batteries in the SR. Brett, Tyler, and Angela are told again to change their batteries. Kaycee says they should get the backyard tomorrow and Sam says I don’t know what I’ll do with myself. Sam is laying down looking under the table and she says she needs to fix it because there are some screws sticking out and they could hurt someone. Sam says she needs a hammer and Kaycee says or a big spoon. They are talking about ball pits at children’s places. Sam says that was a good way to get sick so they have them much anymore.

9:10 AM BBT Kaycee says she wants to add to her restaurant thing a ball pit for adults. Sam says make a zip line to the ball pit and call it a ball drop. Tyler, Brett, and Angela have been told for the fourth time there are fresh batteries in the SR. Sam is talking about glow in the dark and prize balls that you could stick money in and watch people fight over it. Sam is talking about the UV glow tattooes. Sam starts talking about a hair stylist and does a shout out and all four cams are now on Haleigh and Faysal asleep in the PBR. Sam is talking about having someone’s DNA turned into a powder and put into ink and then tattooed on your skin. Kaycee is talking about her tattoo artist. She says he had someone bring in someone’s ashes to put into their tattoo.

9:15 AM BBT Sam is talking to Kaycee in the KT and they are talking about things people can do with ashes. Sam says they have jewelry and she knew a woman who kept locks of her son’s hair. All four cams go back to the PBR. Tyler, Brett, and Angela are told for the fifth time to change their batteries.

9:20 AM BBT All four cams are still on the PBR where Haleigh and Faysal are sleeping. Tyler, Brett, and Angela get their sixth call to change their batteries. Brett and Tyler both are up and heading to the SR.

9:25 AM BBT All four cams are on the SR where Brett and Tyler are changing their batteries. Brett heads back out to the PBR and lays back down and Tyler heads to the HNR and lays back down. All four cams are again on the PBR. All four cams switch the HOH room where Angela is in bed. Sam and Kaycee are in the KT and Kaycee is talking about how her mom communicates with her family in the Philippines. Angela gets the seventh call to change her battery and she says no, no, no, I’m still sleepy. Angela is up and doing ADL’s in the HOH BR. Kaycee is talking about in the Philippines they have very little but they spend time with their family, but here people have so much and spend so little time with their family. Kaycee says she wants to go visit when she gets out of here.

These people are worse than children. Grown adults that won’t get out of bed. This is your job, whether you realize it or not. They should start giving demerits and dock their pay at the end of the show. Same thing with the singing and all the other nonsense that they deliberately do. 

6 hours ago, LSUFAN said:

These people are worse than children. Grown adults that won’t get out of bed. This is your job, whether you realize it or not. They should start giving demerits and dock their pay at the end of the show. Same thing with the singing and all the other nonsense that they deliberately do. 

JC has been breaking the rules the whole season.  All the other houseguests have been talking about it.  Brett and others have been eating normal food during their have not weeks. I think at this point, they know nothing is going to happen to them.  

17 minutes ago, QuietStorm06 said:

What type of challenge last this long?

I was just wondering that.  I don’t have the feeds, but when I checked back to Mortys to see who had won the veto I was surprised to see that there must still be fish.  There could also be some kind of production issue or problem in the house...

I am not a fan of Battle Back because that is giving someone two shots at winning, and those who have not been evicted yet only get one shot.

I also suspect that the Battle back is slanted so a fan favorite HG can re-enter the house. Not suggesting producers rig the game so a specific HG wins, but I suspect they create a game so the odds of winning are slanted towards a specific HG or HGs. Producers knows all the strengths and weaknesses of  the HGs.

With that said, I almost think Scottie should get a free pass back into the house because he was totally screwed over by dumb bell Faysal....lol

I hope Scottie comes back too. He got a crap deal, knew it was coming and couldn't stop it. Even Fay knew he screwed up after the fact and Scottie left, a little late though and not that it did any good. If Fay stayed, and he won HOH again, I bet he would still target Brett over Brett's attention to Hay. 

On ‎8‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 9:15 AM, WOC said:

I hope Scottie comes back too. He got a crap deal, knew it was coming and couldn't stop it. Even Fay knew he screwed up after the fact and Scottie left, a little late though and not that it did any good. If Fay stayed, and he won HOH again, I bet he would still target Brett over Brett's attention to Hay. 

Absolutely - even if on some level he knew it was not the best move, he would not be able to help himself -

21 minutes ago, BBLover4ever said:

The battle-back is a waste of time IMO.  Scottie will be right back out as it usually goes.  UNLESS, he wins veto then hopefully Hayleigh is out.

Scottie is talking too much. I had high hopes. In my head he was teaming up with brett and getting Angela and Tyler out. Brett and Scottie were supposed to be final two. Now im like shut up!!

All the drama aside. I can't wait for Scottie and Hay to go. Not because I don't like 'em. I'm just looking forward to the rest of the house turning on each other. That would be more interesting to watching then just sitting through Scay (Yeah, I just made that up. My alliance name for Scottie and Hay. Feel free to use it! :blink:) get their revenge by putting anyone from L6 up. Sam is so annoying that she may be this seasons goat. 

22 hours ago, echo said:

Time for Sam and JC to be nominated. That is what I think KayCee will do.

It looks like KC put up Sam and Hay. Of course she told Sam that she was a pawn. If one of them comes down I'm sure JC will go up. If Hay is still there then I'd bet she goes home. If Hay get veto then who knows. People are tired of Sam (me too) but JC is more dangerous. I kind of want Hay to win veto to force KC's hand in the matter. 

17 hours ago, QuietStorm06 said:

Voting for America's favorite player is open to everyone as long as you are registered for the CBS website? I can't remember and there hasn't been somebody i wanted to win that for a long time.

This is why I'm voting for Steve.  He really did not get a chance to play the game.  He's the only person that I can't say one thing bad about him.