Wednesday, August 15, 2018 Big Brother 20 Live Feed Updates

morty

BB Time 9:12pm

Camera 1

Scottie, Rock Star, Haleigh, and Faysal are laying on the HOH bed discussing their connections with other people in the house.

Haleigh remembers Scottie opening the door for everyone on day one,

Scottie: you remember that?

Haleigh: yeah, it was nice

Scottie: I am surprised you remember that....but I am not a f***ng heathen.

Rock Star says next week she would like to see Angela and Tyler go up next week, even if she is gone. She says she would like to be the last Angela in the house.

Haleigh: That would be ideal.

Rock Star: That WOULD be ideal.

Camera 3

Brett, JC and Tyler and Angela in the blue bedroom. JC is teasing Brett, Tyler and Angela are rolling their eyes and laughing. Brett returns the favor by making fun of JC's accent.

They are all making silly chatter,

JC: Do you know what is the first thing to do in the morning?

Brett: Change your batteries.

JC: First before that you put on deodorant.

JC tells him his armpit odor is strong, Brett says Kaitlyn told him they smelled good.

JC starts mocking Kaitlyn's voice while he makes comments about Brett's arm pits smelling good.

Brett: why are you so obsessed with me:

JC why are you so obsessed with Rachel

Brett: I cant help it, I think about her all.....

JC interrupts him with more silly comments. He uses his girl voice, he tells Angela to wake up. She mumbles back

JC: Production!!

Brett starts talking like a girl. JC calls him sweet pea and pokes him in the ribs. They are trading insults, comments while Tyler watches and Angela hides her face under a sheet. JC asks Angela what really offends her/

Brett: princess

JC: really

Angela mumbles something else, but muffled.

Tyler decides to go make granola, Angela mentions peanut butter, Brett gets up, he is mentioning walnuts, as he walks by he presses JC onto the bed.

When Angela asks if Brett has feelings he says he is emotionally unavailable.

Angela: do we have scissors in this house, like the little ones?

Brett: CALM down it will be okay

Angela: I just wanted to cut the sleeves off my shirt.

The camera follows Tyler and Brett to the kitchen, they are making granola on a sheet pan. Brett drops a whole container on the floor, it lands with a bang, and Tyler jumps. He realizes what happens and laughed. JC is clowning around. A few seconds later we hear Haleigh on the intercom::”Good job butterfingers.” We could guess then, even if we are not very smart, that Haleigh is spying from upstairs)

Angela comes in laughing, Kaycee comes in, BB starts yelling “Shut it down, followed by No Horsing Around, then another Shut it down.”

Brett looks up: “Did somebody fall asleep on the buttons??”

The boys are smashing the cereal down on the sheet pan, Brett is wondering if they should use cookie dough.

JC: is that granola? That doesn't look like granola. Are you making granola??

Brett: JC, I need you to cut up all the cheerios.

JC: I am getting curious you guys. Is this granola? Is that cereal? I it really granola?

Brett: you don't know anything

Angela walks by, JC says: What is this? Indicates he is talking about the “granola”

Angela: Thats, ummmm that's I dunno, and she moves away.

Tyler is adding peanut butter to their pile of oats and cereal.

Angela: you're doing good guys. (they have a huge blob of peanut butter that looks a lot like someone walked Fido.)

Angela: put it in the oven, you guys are doing a good job.

Tyler is scooping the mess in the pan around with two spatulas, it is starting to look like someone mixed Fido's accident with sand.

Camera moves to HOH

BB calls out someone for humming, camera moves back to kitchen.

On the counter I see cheerios, protein powder, peanut butter, and maple syrup. JC suggests adding cheese, Tyler decides to add honey Brett is adding something melted in a coffee mug to the sheet pan, Tyler is liberal with the honey. Brett's mug may have contained peanut butter, They add maple syrup and decide to bake the “granola”. Tyler is breaking Reese's cups on top, and Brett has gone for the powdered sugar, but he comes back with rice, he returns with rice. They decide to bake it for 10 minutes.

Brett and Tyler have started clean up, they keep finding ingredients they should have added.

General chatting in the room

Tyler and Brett get the pan of “granola” out of the oven. They are adding raisins.

Brett says how does everyone feel about McGriddles tomorrow, Tyler says not tomorrow, maybe the morning after because tomorrow may be an active day.

Brett puts the sheet pan back into the oven and decides to broil it.

Angela: it will cook faster.

(none of these youngin's may ever use Grannysue's kitchen without supervision)

During the kitchen caper Rock Star passes through, makes sure she thanks “You guys for letting me spend my last evening with you:” I heard no response.

Annnnnd the “granola has burned.”

Tyler decides to mix it up so it won;t be burned any more.

Brett: Trim the fat!.

The big decision now is whether to cut it or not.. Tyler says it won't cut, Brett says broil was too much, Tyler says the bottom is not cooked. Brett says mix it up (more)

Brett: it is granola, just not in bars. This is healthy granola.

Someone suggests leche on on

The camera gives a close up of the “granola”.... Can we say epic fail????

JC is giving a Spanish lesson. Angela wants to know if the same animal has a different name according to gender.

Tyler: what do you call a female horse?

Angela: horse?

Tyler: a mare

Angela: ohhhhhhhhh

The group has decided the “granola” is good, but must be eaten with a spoon. (I think it should be eaten with a prayer.)

Angela: is that a raisin?

Someone gives a careful, “yeahh”

JC decides to add ice cream.

Sam comes by they offer her a bite. Sam is brave. She tastes it. In all fairness, she says it is very good, she is impressed with the chocolate cake mix they put on it, and wants to know who is responsible for making it.

Angela: it was the boys' turn to make a healthy snack.

Sam; why didn;t you drizzle it with salted caramel

someone says: because it's healthy.

Sam: ohhhh that's right... healthy.

Haleigh comes in, wants to know what they are eating. They tell her she won't like it. She grabs a spoon and wiggles in to taste it.

FISH

10:01pm

camera 2

Rock Star and Scottie are laying on the HOH bed,

Rock Star: if she could just get those two to come up here...

silence from Scottie

Rock Star staring into space fidgeting with her fingers, dropping serum onto her fingertips and rubbing it in. Her expression is very solemn.

Camera 3 in kitchen

Tyler, Faysal, Haleigh, Brett and JC are still munching. They are talking about how they did well all day and are not eating junk. '

Haleigh: if you eat it and go right to bed, it's like it never happened.

JC: tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow. What a day. We can finish the eviction in like 10 minutes.

Faysal wants to know if anyone wants a pb&j. No one does.

JC tells Brett eating the “granola” is okay, he will poo it out tomorrow.

JC: it's not that big a deal, it's only granola. (Grannysue grins)

Faysal: carbs carbs carbs.

Faysal: JC you ready for your second round of fiber pills.

JC declines.

BB: PLEASE STOP CLIMBING ON THE FURNITURE....(a call out to Faysal because of last night?)

They are discussing how many fiber pills one should have in one day.

Camera moves to HOH room.

Scottie is sleeping, Haleigh is pacing around, wonders if she should “go down there or not”';

no one answers, cam is on Scottie sleeping. Haleigh says Brett looks kind of like her uncle. Haleigh says she is glad Sam spent a large portion of her evening in the HOH.

Rock Star is watching the HOH spy camera, not really talking, other than to wonder what order things will go in tomorrow during the live show.

Haleigh is watching the camera, and Rock Star as well, they notice Brett got up, they are watching to see if he is leaving the kitchen.

Rock Star: I sure could have used one of those f**ng powers!

Haleigh is talking to her plant.'

Rock Star: Brett's going back to the room.... looks like Fessy talking

Haleigh: looks like Fessy trying to talk him...this is not great.

Rock Star looks as though she has been or soon will be crying. She takes a deep breath and pushes it out while she watches the camera. She is pensive, as if she is trying to think of anything she hasn't tried.

Rock Star: what the F is he doing?

Haleigh; ….arguing. This is intense

Rock Star: yeah it does look like an argument

Rock Star leans forward: is it an argument?

Haleigh: yeah it looks like it is, Brett's gonna F it up.

Rock Star is leaning forward, hand on her chin, watching intently.

Haleigh: ohhhhhh. This looks good. Brett's pondering because he is touching his hair....

Rock Star silent but intent

Haleigh: okay, I dunno, us watching is not going to help the conversation.

Rock Star ohhhhhhhh

Rock Star and Haleigh are talking about dental implants and the restrictive costs. Rock Star says with kids, something like that is impossible, Haleigh says her mom could not afford porcelain, so she has some kind of concrete (??), she is unhappy with them because they stain and she has to polish them often.

Rock Star: Being on the block three times has given me an appreciation for victoria.

Camera 3 moves to blue bedroom

10:26pm

Kaycee, Angela and Tyler are talking about making speeches, and how they lose track. Angela says she visualizes what she will say, Tyler says he gets distracted.

Tyler: tell me a story Kaycee

Kaycee: no tell me one

Angela: yeah, it's your turn

Tyler was born in Toledo, Ohio three hours before Swaggy and they shared a car ride home. I lived in a little town called Rossford, I played baseball, football, and soccer. I was a chubby kid, I did bowling when I was a kid, I got all kinds of little trophies. He has two half siblings, a sister, Angela (she passed away)...FISH

camera moves to bathroom area, Brett and Faysal are brushing teeth. They are mumbling about votes while they have brushes in their mouths.

Brett :JC won't say who he is voting for'

, Faysal: I think Sam will vote for Rock Star to say because she is not really cool with Angela. She (Sam) doesn't vibe with Angela much anymore, but I could be wrong. Sam seems to gravitate to Rock Star more.

Brett agrees: I think Sam likes Rock Star, and she (Rock Star) has no one, but Angela has JC and Tyler. We need to see what JC is thinking about, but I don''t know how to go about it. She (Rock Star) hates me...

Faysal: We assume Sam goes over... Scottie will jump on that page. Five, they cancel one, that's four. Technically we only need three because Haleigh will break the tie. I haven't got a pitch they are not worried about it, I am not tied to Rock Star, if they give me a pitch,...

JC comes into the bathroom area, and talk stops.

Brett goes to Kaycee, Tyler, and Angela and tells them about the conversation with Faysal. Brett knows that Rock Star is gunning form him, and he has not intention of voting to keep her, but he is not admitting that to anyone who approaches him.

Brett says JC called Tyler by his (JC's) ex boyfriend's name. The girls laugh. Brett is laughing about Rock Star approaching him about working together.

Sam comes in they tell her she just missed story time, it was about the unshaven ram.

Sam invites Tyler into the have not room.

Sam: what am I supposed to do tomorrow?

Tyler: what do want to do?

Sam tells him that she wants to do what he wants, but Tyler tells her to do what is best for her. Sam says she has not told anyone anything, not Kaycee nor Rock Star. She tells Tyler that he is the only one she has told anything at all.

Tyler says he would like her to vote for Kaycee, since she doesn't want him out right now. Tyler says Rock Star's group never talked to him until he won the veto, that they started talking to Sam now.

Sam says she realizes this and says they are not as solid as they might seem.

Sam tells him she wants to vote with the people she cares. When Sam asks what the house will do, he tells her it depends on what she (Sam) does, but he thinks they are keeping Kaycee. Sam tells him no one can manipulate her, she repeats that “if it doesn't come out of my mouth, it is not true:” Sam tells him when he hears things, he should ask her before he believes it. She says she cares for Rock Star, and everyone expects her (Sam) to vote to keep her. Sam says she will vote Rock Star out because it is what Tyler wants. Her loyalty is to him in the house.

Tyler tells her that if anyone sees him and Angela as a pair, they will put him on the block with Angela, not knowing his biggest ally is Sam. That protects him.

They hug, Sam tells him she will do what she tells him she will do. Sam tells him stop doubting her, he hugs her again. Sam repeats that he needs to believe her, Tyler asks her to talk to him more often.

Sam comes out of the have not room with Tyler, she makes no comment of any kind that indicates what she talked to Tyler about. Tyler goes to the kitchen area. Angela seems to be tucking in for the night.

• morty unpinned this topic

230 am BBT...  a few  updates from late night

Haley Rockstar Brett and Scotty are in the hoh room. Scotty is sleeping dozing on Haley's bed. Rockstar is telling a long story about when she lived in Germany for two months when she was 17 years old... and she saw a big brother show in Germany for first time before it was even on in America. Then she talked about her whole experience in Germany and what it was like. And how the people in Germany think Americans are stupid and silly and they look at America like a teenage country because it is so young and they think America is more of a silly country. While Rockstar is talkin Brett is kind of half asleep occasionally throwing in a little comment here or there. And Haley is just saying that sounds cool and she would like to go there sometime.

245 am.... Brett and Rockstar leave to go to bed. Haley ask Scotty if he's sleeping up there with her tonight and he says yes. They both go brush their teeth. Haley thanks Scotty for spending her last night in the HOH bedroom with her. They spend a lot of time giggling and laughing. Just talkin some general chit-chat. And then they get down to talking about the game. They are still talking right now at 3 a.m. . Scotty saying that Haley should be more careful to not let people know how close they are right now. And that he doesn't feel comfortable when she asks him direct questions in front of Rockstar. Haley said she would stop doing that if Rockstar gets to stay. Then they continue to talk about who they would nominate next if they had any power or if Scotty won the HOH. Scotty wanted to put up Tyler and Hayley said you don't even need to put Tyler up next yet maybe put up Angela and Casey was Halley's reply. They are still continuing to talk and are still awake

4am BBT Haley and Scotty still talking a lot about the game they seem very animated not even sleeping and talkin about their Alliance together with each other. Scotty started talking about how Angela last week made him or try to make him some food that was on his favorite list of foods his mom made. For some reason this got Haley really mad she jumped up out of bed and went to the restroom and came back and was still saying how mad she was that they tried to bribe him with food. Scotty sort of agreed that it was stupid also and said he liked that Haley got mad about that. She talked about it for a few more minutes and then she said she was over that. Haley then asked  Scotty ,,,what were we talking about before she jumped up and went to the restroom. They continue to talk about what would happen if there's a double eviction. Scotty said if I go to the jury house after you Haley,,,, I just want you to know I'm going to spend all my time at jury house with you and she said I would enjoy that. When Haley went to the restroom she was fidgeting with something out of sight,,,, and telling Scotty she could see light or  a weird light on the wall or the camera or something. Couldn't see what she was doing,,,,, but big brother said ,,,stop that Haley !,,,,in angry voice so she stopped what she was doing and went back to the bed. They are continuing to talk. While laying in bed. Haylee and Scotty don't even appear tired,,, and are very animated !! In their planning and talkin. Still continuing to talk at 4 a.m. ,,,,going over every detail of the game and all the people,,, even the people that got evicted already.

10:58PM BBT: JC, Sam, and Faysal are in the WA getting ready for bed. Brett, Kaycee, Angela, and Tyler are all in bed in the BBR. They say hello to Rachel on the livefeeds. 

10:59PM BBT: Kaycee tells the other three that she's going to act sad all day tomorrow. Everyone tells BB good night and asks for the lights to turn off. 

11:02PM BBT: Rockstar leaves the HOHR, Haliegh is in bed. A few seconds later Haliegh jumps out of bed, runs out of the room and waves frantically to Rockstar, who is in the KT. She mimes "JC" before laughing. 

11:02PM BBT: In the WA, aside from heavy breathing, there's no conversation. Eventually JC says he "hates Thursdays so much" and he's "stressing about tomorrow." Sam tells him not to stress. Faysal asks JC about his canker sore.

11:03PM BBT: Rockstar and Haliegh are back in the HOHR, Scottie is asleep on the bed. Haliegh is happy that Faysal is talking to Sam and JC. Rockstar and Haliegh get into bed with Scottie. 

11:05PM BBT: Rockstar and Haliegh watch the feeds silently in the HOHR while Haliegh listens to music. 

11:07PM BBT: The group in the WA talk about sleep clothes. Sam is upset she didn't pack a robe, JC says he sleeps naked. 

11:09PM BBT: JC tells Faysal and Sam he's waiting for them to leave so he can use the restroom. After a few more minutes of Sam getting ready for bed, JC asks if Sam and Faysal can leave and go somewhere else. 

11:12PM BBT: Sam hugs JC and asks if he's going to sleep with her, he says, "I probably will." Faysal and JC tell her good night. JC asks if Faysal is going to shower. Faysal says yes. 

11:13PM BBT: In the HOHR, Haliegh wonders why Angela and Kaycee wrote the number "6" on the inside of their hats. Haliegh thinks it's a six person alliance, or maybe they think they'll have six votes tomorrow. "It doesn't make sense," she says.

480694219_6hat.PNG.2b91cce96ebaf4d4f9a8cc1cbeb963e6.PNG

11:15PM BBT: Faysal tells JC that Angela is the reason Sam's been crying all week. He also says Scottie is voting for Rockstar to stay and Brett is voting for Rockstar to stay because Angela has chosen Kaycee over him. 

11:16PM BBT: Haliegh says if Angela and Kaycee are in a six person alliance, she, Rockstar, and Faysal are "f****d."

11:19PM BBT: JC starts talking about Scottie and how every move he's made has been beneficial for only his game. He also calls Tyler stupid. Faysal says, "I don't f*****g know." 

11:20PM BBT: Sam rushes in to unplug her flat iron and then says good night. JC mimes shooting himself in the head and says he can't deal with that. 

11:22PM BBT: Faysal says Rockstar is a shield for him and JC. JC tells him not be be naive and then starts talking about Bayleigh. 

11:22PM BBT: Haliegh wants to know if Scottie is voting with them, he sleepily confirms that he is. Rockstar makes a joke about them writing a six in their hats because Angela came in sixth place at the veto comp. 

11:23PM BBT: Rockstar calls Angela and Kaycee "bold and cocky" before saying they're "f*****g b*tches." 

11:23PM BBT: Faysal says if Kaycee stays and wins HOH, she's putting him and Haliegh up. JC says Kaycee would put up Scottie, not Faysal or Haliegh. 

11:24PM BBT: Rockstar says Angela, Kaycee, and Tyler are the "mark of the beast" and that they're in a "satanic cult." Haliegh says they need to "reel it in" and "go to bed."

Rockstar.PNG.9c47417ce746cb9220b388b2ca6b839b.PNG

11:26PM BBT: JC talks about the Swaggy vote, says he's probably going to go on the block soon, and talks about random conversations from the last several days. Faysal looks confused. This conversation circles for several minutes.

1393497505_ConfusedFaysal.PNG.0ed2a4aa03b989fcf2c33adb0dcf3922.PNG

11:28PM BBT: Haliegh says she's losing her mind in the house. Rockstar says it's really hard to stay sane. 

11:33PM BBT: Rockstar leaves the HOHR and says good night before walking into the WA. Faysal asks who's in the HOHR. Rockstar says Haliegh is going to sleep and Scottie up there. Faysal wants to know if Scottie is sleeping up there. 

11:34PM BBT: Haliegh asks what Scottie is going to do tomorrow. Scottie says the "plan is to keep Rockstar." Haliegh asks for a pinky promise. Scottie says no.

11:35PM BBT: Rockstar, JC, and Faysal go over the votes. Rockstar says she'll have Brett, Faysal, Sam, JC, and Scottie and Kaycee will have Tyler and Angela, unless someone flips. Faysal says people who flip are stupid.

11:36PM BBT: Haliegh tells Scottie that she wants Kaycee gone more than she wants to save Rockstar because the "trio" is too strong. 

11:38PM BBT: JC tells Rockstar that Tyler doesn't hate her, that he's doing this because Haliegh tried to backdoor him. Faysal says it can't be a backdoor if you're on the block. 

11:39PM BBT: Haliegh says they need to break up the trio and keep Rockstar to do that. Scottie agrees.

11:40PM BBT: Haliegh is planning on Faysal's vote being canceled tomorrow. She says the hacker is targeting Rockstar and working with Kaycee.

11:41PM BBT: Haliegh says Brett told her today that he's voting to keep Rockstar.

11:42PM BBT: Faysal leaves to go to the HOHR. Rockstar tells JC she has no where to go because Haliegh is going to sleep. JC says he's going to shower. 

11:43PM BBT: Faysal enters the HOHR and tells Haliegh he talked to JC and "told him all the points," before walking to the bathroom. 

11:45PM BBT: Faysal tells Haliegh and Scottie how he told JC that Brett jumped ship. Rockstar walks into the HOHR. Haliegh says Sam is "sketching everyone out."

11:47PM BBT: Haliegh wants to know why Faysal was with JC for over an hour and hardly talked to him. Faysal blames Sam.

11:50PM BBT: Haliegh asks Faysal what JC said during their conversation. Faysal doesn't know and Haliegh gets angry that they talked for so long and Faysal doesn't remember what JC said. 

11:55PM BBT: Brett gets up to use the restroom. JC is showering, the group in the HOHR watch Brett walk around. Eventually Brett goes to the KT and make food. 

12:00AM BBT: Faysal, Haliegh, Rockstar, and Scottie are still in the HOHR, talking about past flipped votes. Faysal says he doesn't know for sure how JC is voting and he won't know until right before.

12:03AM BBT: Rockstar says she hates Wednesdays. Haliegh says she wants some of the tea Brett is making. Rockstar leaves to go to the KT. Faysal says he's going to go to bed, but doesn't leave. 

12:04AM BBT: Rockstar walks into the KT where Brett is and makes tea for Haliegh. JC walks out of the WA, hugs Rockstar and goes to bed. 

12:06AM BBT: Rockstar tells Brett when she's nervous she runs through the alphabet in sign language. Brett says that's a good thing to know and tells her the tea should be ready. 

12:08AM BBT: Haliegh walks out of the HOHR and leans over the ledge, she asks Rockstar how the tea is coming before walking back into the HOHR. 

12:10AM BBT: Haliegh tells Scottie that JC can take his opinions and "shove them up his a**" because she would not share anything of importance with him. 

12:11AM BBT: Brett and Rockstar walk into the HOHR. Haliegh says the tea is hot and wants to know what is in her tea. "Milk...creamer...is that alright?" Rockstar asks. 

12:14AM BBT: Haliegh says they will have a battle back and a double eviction. 

12:22AM BBT: Haliegh is convinced America has chosen a player that is playing for them in the house. Brett says America's player last year was Cody. The group in the HOHR talks about Jess and Cody.

12:25AM BBT: Haliegh complains about her stomach hurting every few seconds, Rockstar keeps saying she's sorry Haliegh doens't feel well. 

12:26AM BBT: JC and Faysal are in bed together in the PBR, JC starts whispering, but we can't hear what he's saying. 

12:32AM BBT: JC puts his mic on and tells Faysal Haliegh is taking advice from Scottie. 

12:37AM BBT: Faysal and JC continue to whisper, but Faysal is barely talking so it's hard to understand him. He talks about Kaitlyn a little and JC says if he votes out Kaycee he'll be a target. 

12:47AM BBT: The group upstairs are talking about TV shows. Haliegh says she wants to be on one of them. Sam is in the KT. Rockstar, Haliegh, and Brett talk about how Sam hates the cameras.

12:48AM BBT: General conversation in the HOHR. JC and Faysal are whispering about Rockstar staying tomorrow. The conversation keeps circling around. Faysal tells JC not to worry about Rockstar.

1:27AM BBT: Scottie, Rockstar, Haliegh, and Brett are still just chatting in the HOHR about movies and underage drinking. BB cuts the feeds. 

1:28AM BBT: Feeds are back. Haliegh says she put strobe lights on top of her Hummer and danced on top of it while her friend drove it. Brett asks to see pictures. 

1:45AM BBT: The group upstairs talks about high school. Sam moves around the KT. 

2:00AM BBT: Still just general chatting in the HOHR. Sam is eating in the KT. BB zooms a camera in on Sam to get an extreme close up. 

Sam.PNG.b0d00ae2b0a9e5ee2df0deb0679fba79.PNG

2:21AM BBT: The group upstairs is watching Sam in the KT on the feeds. Sam is making coffee for tomorrow in the KT. She shakes her head and says "stupid a**holes."

2:28AM BBT: Rockstar tells her story about going to Germany and watching BB in 2000. Haliegh eats chips and complains about her stomach hurting. Rockstar says there's no drinking age and bars are open, Haliegh asks, "No s**t?"

2:34AM BBT: Haliegh says "Germans hate us," and Rockstar says, "they do, they think we're stupid" and they think America is a "dumb teenager."

2:44AM BBT: Rockstar and Brett leave the HOHR. Haliegh gets into bed and turns the lights off. Scottie gets into bed with her and Haliegh says she "hopes tomorrow goes well." Scottie says, "me too."

2:48AM BBT: Haliegh asks Scottie to rank his family and friends. Scottie makes fun of her after he says no. They talk about the questions they were asked in there interviews before entering the house.   

2:52AM BBT: Scottie and Haliegh talk about Faysal being a hot head. 

• morty locked this topic