Monday, August 13, 2018 Big Brother 20 Live Feed Updates

morty

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother After Dark observations and screen captures here !

Here's a handy guide you can print out to identify the HGs until you learn their names. CLICK HERE

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal comment]around the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is West Coast Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations. We may have several HGs with names which start with the same letter.

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)

Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Back Yard (BY)
Bedroom (BR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Storage Room (SR)
Blue bedroom  (BBR)

Pink bedroom (PBR)

The combined bedroom is (CBR)

The fidget spinner bedroom is (SBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?/chat.html/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9:40AM BBT:  The HGs got their wake-up and the lights are now on.  So far, as usual, it's only Sam that got up and is now in the kitchen getting coffee. 

9:42 am BBT- feeds back after fish. Lights on in bedrooms. Sam up making coffee. It looks like the day has started. Usual BB announcements to "wakey wakey" and "new batteries in storage room." Other than Sam, no other houseguests up and moving on camera. 

Edited by morty
fixed bbt

10:00am - Sam and Rockstar just talking about how it's Monday just another manic Monday. Rockstar is also smoking. Sam says she slept like a baby. She asked Rockstar if she set the coffee pot she said no and Sam wonders who set the coffee pot. Rockstar ask Sam if Sam is paying attention to the days. Sam says no and Rockstar tells her she needs to go over those days with Fessy because it's a competition and she needs to know the dates.  And Fessy is a great at the days to study with him.

10:06AM BBT Tyler and KC talking in the WA about the upcoming Veto. KC believes Haleigh will put her backup, but says she's pretty confident then says she wants to win HoH next week and "fuck them up." [Is it possible to do more than they've done to themselves? - BBLurkerPlus]

10:07AM BBT KC tells Tyler that JC was in the hammock with Rockstar last night and she told JC that if Tyler doesn't use the veto on her then she's coming after him next week. They both laugh heartily as KC adds JC was laughing when he told KC that. Tyler says, "She's comin' after no one."  KC says she's considering a little speech for when she's put back up and Haleigh says she's the hacker. KC's gonna say "That's adorable. Too bad I'm not the hacker. Nice try, kid." She asks Tyler if that's too mean, and he says no. KC heads off to the kitchen.

10:08AM BBT Rockstar wanders into the WA, tells Tyler good morning he reciprocates and asks how she's doing and she says "nervous as ever."  JC wanders in to the WA.

10:09AM BBT Rockstar tells Tyler not to take his aggression for other people out on her. She knows he's a beautiful, gentle lamb. She leaves.

10:10AM BBT JC compares Rockstar hovering around Tyler to a vulture or other bird of prey. Always circling around him. Tyler smiles knowingly.

10:13AM BBT Camera changes to HoH where Hay is still in bed awake, but with the covers over her head. Hay asks Rockstar who Tyler is talking to. She says no one (at that time).  Hay heads out of the HoH to greet her subjects in her HoH robe, then goes back into the HoH.

11:38AM BBT Feeds are back. Veto ceremony is over. Rockstar is [shocker] still on the block (and crying as she gets up from the couch), Angela has PoV around her neck, KC is back on the block.

11:40AM BBT In the Kitchen, Tyler says "Sorry, Rock" but Rockstar isn't having it.

11:44AM BBT KC and Tyler convene in the lounge. KC says the speech was good, Tyler says yeah. No one in the room is worried about KC being back on the block.

11:45AM BBT Tyler says Rockstar isn't even pissed, she's just, like, sad.

11:47AM BBT Rockstar wanders in and asks if KC is okay. KC says she's good. Tyler tells Rockstar he wishes it wasn't her that caught the heat from this, but...Rockstar has Haleigh to thank for it, just like Bayleigh. [Sick burn - BBLurkerPlus] Rockstar refuses to believe she has Haleigh to thank for it. Tyler says Haleigh put him up last week, Rockstar interrupts, "but I didn't put you up last week." Tyler asks, "You wanted me to put up Haleigh on the block? She's HoH." Rockstar says, "No, I wanted you to keep Angela up there and for KC to stay." Rockstar then laughs at the idiocy of that statement and says, "That's what I wanted."

11:41 am BBT.  Sam and Rockstar in the BY.  Rockstar asks Sam for a cigarette.  They are both smoking.  Sam says u can look at it however u want.  She says looking at next week we still have Brett and Angela as bigger targets.  Rockstar says if I get to stay.  Sam says she doesn’t know for sure but she thinks they have the votes. Rockstar says god damn it.   Sam says it’ll be ok, it was meant to happen this way.  Sam says she loves Kaycee so dearly.  Rockstar says whatever is meant to happen will happen.  

11:45 am bbt - Rockstar, Tyler and Kaycee in geometry room.  Rockstar lashes out at Tyler and he says she has Bayleigh to thank.  Rockstar objects and tyler leaves.  RS and Kaycee hug and both say it sucks to be up.  RS says she feels Angela is self entitled. 

11:44 am BBT.  Tyler comes into the backyard.  Sam says Tyler honey u are getting really good at that.  She says u have the speech memorized.  He apologizes to Rockstar that she got the heat for that.  

Kaycee is the replacement nominee.

Tyler and Kaycee in the geometry room.  Tyler says Rockstar is sad.  Kaycee says Tyler did good, his soeech was good.  Tyler says Haleigh’s target had the veto (him).  He tells Kaycee he didn’t beleive what Haleigh was telling him about how she was never going to backdoor him.  Rockstar comes in and says expext the expected in this game.  Rockstar says she wanted him to keep Angela up there and for Kaycee to stay.  Tyler said that the replacement wasn’t his choice.  He says now u guys have to get the votes.  He says I couldn’t give Haleigh what she wanted after last week.  He says I wanted u to stay.  He says Haleigh did this.  Tyler leaves bcuz Rockstat asks to talk to Kaycee alone.  

11:50 am BBT.  Rockstar says she’s sorry, we aren’t supposed to be going home.  Rockstar says she has tried to work with Kaycee the whole game.  She says she thinks Angela is entitled.   Kaycee says it suck bcuz Haleigh says I wasn’t the target.  Rockstar says u weren’t, it was Angela.  Rockstar leaves.  Kaycee says to the camera I’m not going home, not going anywhere.  I am a pretty good actor.  

In the HOHR, Haleigh and Scottie.  Haleigh says his speech was sh***y.  She says cool now we have Kaycee next to Rockstar.  She says I told Kaycee she wasn’t my target.  Scottie says she wasn’t, she is th back-up.  Haleigh says I’ll be on the block next week.  Scottie says don’t speak it into existence.  Scottie says maybe u guys can say you’re even?  Haleigh says she wishes she was cocky and said Tyler great speech.  Thanks for reminding us what happened last week, we were all here.  Scottie says they definitely talked about it.  Haleigh says she  (Angela) knew he was using it and so did I.    Haleigh says stupid curly haired d**k.  Scottie says I don’t know if his bush is also curly so I cannot agree or disagree with that.  Haleigh says good for him, he has valid points.  

11:54 am BBT.  In the geometry room, Tyler and Kaycee.  Kaycee tells Tyler what Rockstar said to her, that she is sorry and she wanted to work with her.  Tyler says sorry u jad to go back up there.  Kaycee said Rockstar said I’m sorry you’re gonna go home.  Tyler leaves.  

In the HOHR, Haleigh says now I have to deal with Rockstar’s sadness all week.  Scottie says a very small plus is we have Sam to help us with that.  Haleigh said it could have gone better but could have gone worse.  Scottie says there could’ve been an avalanche or a dinosaur could’ve come in and eaten us.  Haleigh wonders why Kaycee acted surprised.  Scottie says there is damage control to do now.  Haleigh says like what?  Scottie says u have kinda pissed off 3 people now.  She says me and Tyler are just not gonna like each other now for the rest of the game.  Scottie says his talk with him later will be interesting.  Tyler will be like bro u know I had to do it.  Haleigh said well he didn’t attack me and be a d**k.  Scottie says he basically said we’re enemies get over it.  

11:55 am  In the BY - Sam comes up to Tyler and asks what he wants her to do. He tells her to do what she wants to do

He says “you know what I want you to do, but you do what you want to do”.. She says “you’re going to hate me” and he says “that’s not possible”

A plane flies over when Sam reveals  about a pinky promise to either KC or RS.. Sam thinks she may have made one with KC but she doesn’t remember.

Tyler tells Sam that the only reason he’s been a bit distant lately is because people have been saying they have a f2 so he is trying to make it look like they don’t. She asks if he’d keep her over Angela and he says yea

12:00 pm BBT.  In the HOHR, Scottie says every conversation with Kaycee will be weird now bcuz she’ll want to talk about votes.  Brett comes in looking for his bathing suit.  Scottie says he has to go in nude now.  Haleigh says she is throwing aome pity parties.  Haleigh says it could’ve gone worse.  Brett says it was what he expected would happen, but he didn’t think it would be that elaborate.  Brett says there are cups for them all in the SR, different colors to choose from.  Brett says he is nervous that Rockstar will freak out.  Haleigh says she has 5 people that have told her they will vote out Kaycee.  Brett says if Rockstar freaks out she’ll be in trouble.  Haleigh says I know.  Brett says rockstar was shaking when he hugged her.  

12:29PM RS and Fessy in bathroom area talking. He is consoling her, she is sad. JC walks into the bathroom area and ask them a question but they don't understand him, He is asking "are you guys evacuating the bathroom. (it's pretty funny)

Edited by morty
Fixed your timestamp to BBT

12:01 pm BBT.  Sam and Tyler talking in BY.  Tyler asksnif Sam gave Kaycee a pinky promise?  She says she doesn't remember but she knows the 3 of them had a thing.  Tyler says if Kaycee goes it’ll break his heart.  Tyler says he knows they have been weird and says when people think they have a final 2 he can’t hang around Sam all the time.  She says u wouldn’t keep Angela over me?  Tyler said no.  He says I know u are close to Rockstar.  Sam says personally bcuz she keeps me sane.  Sam asks if Kaycee is gonna pull it together and win these comps?  Tyler says yeah, he says the 3 of us were the final 3 on the tree.  Sam says I know Kaycee’s story but I know Rockstar’s too and it breaks my heart that she is a mom.  Sam says u 2 are my babies and I got u.  Sam says she will vote to keep Kaycee and she will not tell anyone else and doesn’t want Tyler to either.  Tyler says he won’t tell.  Sam doesn’t want her vote to influenve others. Sam says no matter what he sees or hears, she has always been with him and won’t go back on anything she said.  

In the geometry room, Angela and Kaycee.  Kaycee is telling her everything Rockstar said to her.  

In the HOHR, Haleigh and Brett.  Haleigh says she was afraid that Kaycee had a power and she would have to choose someone else.  She says her and Sam made a deal.  She says Sam won’t say why but Sam is really mad at the people she was working with.  She says Fessy would lose his s**t if  I put JC up and he wouldn’t go home anyway.  

12:35 BBT - Brett saying it felt so good when Bay went home after the week he was put up. Tyler said he didn't feel bad sending Bay to jury because she put him on blast. They are just repeating the same things that's already been said (Brett, Tyler and Angela). Talking about what Hayleigh said to them each. They are just laughing about it like they are in control.

Edited by morty

12:37pm Kaycee and Scott talking in the blue room about his bandanas. Kaycee talking about some cup they received. and saying it's about time we received. Scott said yeah because they saw us drinking about of jelly and peanut butter jars.

Edited by morty

12:08 pm BBT.  Rockstar, Brett and Haleigh in the HOHR.  Rockstar saying that she talked to Kaycee about how this sucks.  Haleigh tells Rockstar she needs to stay calm.  Brett says he is positive that JC is on team America bcuz of all the little things he does.  He says whenever he questions him about it he says what is team America? (he says this in a mock JC voice).  Brett leaves.  Rockstar says this sucks Angela is here another week with me.  Hopefully she doesn’t win HOH next week.  Haleigh says Fessy, Brett and Scottie will vote how I want.  And Sam.  And JC isn’t stupid enough to evict u bcuz he’ll be the next one going up.  Haleigh say f***ing Tyler.  Rockstar says “pretty privilege!”  Haleigh says f***ing Angela.  Haleigh says we can’t talk votes with anyone bcuz we don’t know who the hacker is.  Rockstar wonders what Scottie thinks is best for his game and is he the hacker?

Angela and Kaycee in the geometry room talking.  They count votes.  Kaycee says it should be 5-1 with the cancelled vote.  Kaycee says she knows Sam will keep her.  Kaycee says JC wants Rockstar out.  Angela says JC is worried about Brett staying too long ncuz he thinks he’ll make top 3.  She says JC thinks Brett may have gone to the other side.