Thursday, August 9, 2018 Big Brother 20 Live Feed Updates

morty

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother After Dark observations and screen captures here !

Here's a handy guide you can print out to identify the HGs until you learn their names. CLICK HERE

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal comment]around the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is West Coast Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations. We may have several HGs with names which start with the same letter.

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)

Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Back Yard (BY)
Bedroom (BR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Storage Room (SR)
Blue bedroom  (BBR)

Pink bedroom (PBR)

The combined bedroom is (CBR)

The fidget spinner bedroom is (SBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?/chat.html/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

11:00pm-12:00am BBT: Haleigh and Scottie talk about  keeping Bayleigh tomorrow because she feels bad that Bayleigh is getting backdoor because of her being the Hacker. Haleigh then ask where she is going to sleep tonight  because she can not sleep with Rockstar and vote her out tomorrow night. Haleigh then tells Scottie she is going to cancel Tyler's vote. She then tells Scottie to get information from Tyler and always report back to her with it. Scottie tries talking her into voting with the house and not against it. Haleigh ask why it is so hard this week when she Trust Rockstar more than anyone.

12:00am-1:00am BBT: Haleigh and kaycee talking in the WA about how hard this week is and kaycee says i feel bad but it is just a game. They talk about how hard it is to pick between bayleigh and Rockstar but kaycee says we hjust have to do this and move forward in the game.
In the HOHR Angela and Tyler  are talking about last weeks eviction and how Bayleigh must have heard Tyler wrong.  Tyler then tells Angela to always pick him to play the POV as long as they are in the house till the end of the game.
Haleigh has gone to the HNR and is crying, Faysal and Bayleigh come in and give her hugs then rock star walks in and they all hug, Scottie walks in and they all have hugs and tells Haleigh that it will all be ok. Scottie leaves and goes to the lounge rm and talks to Tyler and tells Tyler he will vote Bayleigh out this week.

1:00am-2:00am BBT: Scottie and Brett now in the lounge rm talking about who might have the other power app and Scottie tells him that Rockstar thinks it is him that has it. he tells Scottie he does not have it. Scottie leaves the lounge rm and goes to the KT to have Pizza with Faysal, Haleigh and Bayleigh and Rockstar Bret goes to the DR. They finish their pizza and Scottie and Haleigh go to the lounge rm talking about kaitlyn and how she messed this game up.

2:00am-4:00am BBT: Brett and faysal talk general talk about the house meeting and about brett wanting to wear his granny sweater tomorrow for the live show. Scottie and haleigh still talking in the lounge rm just repeating themselves as Rockstar comes in and ask who's vote she will cancell tomorrow and haleigh tells her probably Tylers
All Hg are now going to bed Scottie and Haleigh hug and say goodnight and  house lights go off.

9:00am BBT: All Hg still sleeping in a dark house.

9:57am BBT: Sam in the KT making her coffee, JC and kaycee in the BBR up and trying to wake everyone else. Haleigh laying on Sams bed. JC gets on Scottie and Scottie yells i am up i am up. Tyler covers his head and says i am awake.

9:59am BBT: JC lays back down and says it has been a long day then kaycee lays down and says it has been a long day lets take a nap and they start laughing.

9:57 am BBT  Feeds are back.  Sam is in the KT getting coffee.  JC is in the BBR, being silly.  Kaycee is in there with him as is Tyler.  Someone is in the last bed, face is covered. Fessy walks through.

Kaycee goes to KT and is talking with Sam as Fessy walks past.  They say good morning to him  Kaycee is saying she has a lot going through her mind.  Sam said she is physically and mentally exhausted. She is talking low and hard to hear.

10:02 am BBT  BB makes announcement about lights staying on, fresh batteries and everyone must be awake. 

Bayleigh and Rockstar are in the WA.  Sam jokes about volunteering, and that they won't let her do that.  She said she has these two dots....  Kaycee starts doing "another one bites the dust", Sam joins in, and a short FoTH.  Feeds back, Tyler joins Sam and Kaycee in the KT and the peanut music comes on.  Kaycee does her song and dance.  Sam said she gets her hair cutting kit today, she doesn't know what to wear.  Kaycee jokes asking what she should wear?  Sam asks if she could a peanut suit too.  Sam said Kaycee should wear black leggings and a bow tie. Sam will make her a monocle.  Rockstar comes through and says she knows what she is wearing.  BB says Wakey wakey house guests.

10:08 am BBT Angela comes downstairs, Sam says Good morning, sunshine.  Sam asks if it is terrible Thursday.  Rockstar wants cake for breakfast.  Angela comes back from getting a fresh battery, saying she tossed and turned all night, she doesn't think she got more than 5 minutes of sleep.  She said her HOH is over.  Sam asks if she has her stuff packed.  Angela said no, but she will get on it.  Sam tells her not to let her time get away from her, if nothing else put everything together and push it toward the door.

Scottie and Brett get called out by BB to change there batteries.  A few seconds later, BB says to change your batteries.  Sam gets called to the DR.  Kaycee is talking about sleeping with JC, he makes little noises.

10:13 am BBT   Kaycee is whispering very low about her conversation with Sam, cannot understand her.  Sam out of DR, asks is Angela and Kaycee want vitamins. They both say yes please.  Sam bring the vitamins from the SR, and Advil. They all want some of that as well.  Sam said she is just going to start crushing them up and putting them in the coffee pot every morning.  Scottie comes in and they say good morning.  Just general talk going on.

10:22 am BBT  In the PBR, JC is on the bed with Haleigh.  Fessy is on the next bed after getting his battery, Rockstar is on the end bed drinking her coffee next to Bayleigh.  None of them are up (except RS), and and no talking.  BB keeps telling them to wake up, and get up, they don't seem to care.  Sounds of laughter can be heard from the KT area.  JC says the bed is full of her (RS) purple hair.  Rockstar says something about her suit that she has to wear, JC doesn't understand what she is saying.  Light discussing about her outfit and sports bras.  Rockstar gets up and Bayleigh wants to know where she is going.  She said the bathroom.  JC is giggling on the end bed. 

10:30 am BBT  Bayleigh goes through the KT, Scottie tells her good morning, she says good morning back.  Kaycee and Sam were talking about birthdays of family members they have missed, and doing shout outs when they vote.  Bayleigh is in the WA with Tyler.  She says good morning to him.  He asks if anyone is in the WC, she said she thought Rockstar.  Tyler asks, no answer, so he goes in.  Bayleigh said Rockstar had to poop, she doesn't know where she would be. Tyler comes out, Bayleigh goes in.  Brett comes into the WA, talking about JC this morning.  Bayleigh comes out of the WC and apologizes for not spraying in there.  Tyler is told to put his mic on, and Brett is told to not obstruct his.  He says it isn't like we are saying anything important.  Brett and Tyler are both complaining of being tired, and make fun of the BB announcements.

Tyler goes to the KT.  No game talk, just waiting for the HOH lockdown.

10:02am BBT: kaycee and sam in the KT whispering very low. BB says good morning HG it is time to get up for the day.

10:04am BBT: Tyler gets up and goes to the KT, Rockstar and Bayleigh in the WA doing ADL's Tyler and sam start singing Another  one bites the dust and we get FOTH then feeds come back with kaycee's song playing and her singing she is totally nuts .

10:14am BBT: Most HG still laying in bed, Tyler, kaycee and Angela in the KT drinking coffee just general talk going on.

10:30am BBT: Most HG awake and just general talk going on through the house. Sam is making french toast in the KT.

10:42am BBT: Brett giving Tyler a shoulder massage while Scottie watches and sam makes french toast and Angela making her a drink. General talk going on.

10:52am BBT: sam has finished cooking, Scottie is now eating his french toast. Brett is eating oatmeal while Tyler just spins in the chair listening to sam tell a story about going camping.

11:10 am BBT  In the PBR is Rockstar and Bayleigh in one bed, Fessy in another bed and Scottie on the end listening.  Rockstar is talking about sweat lodges and native American culture.  We get intermittent FoTH.  When they come back, RS and Bay are discussing extremists in different religions.  They discuss Christians, Muslims and other religions.  Bayleigh said it is even in the bible about extremists.  While RS is telling her something, Bayleigh tells her to be quiet, sit back, there is a fly on the bed.  She wants Scottie to come kill it.  He tries, but misses.  Bayleigh changes the subject, but RS wants to finish her story on different gods and goddesses and Salem witches.  Bayleigh gets up looking for her Vaseline.  Sam comes in, and Bayleigh said she needs her to do her hair.  Sam said she is doing Rockstar's today, too.  Sam starts talking about Wigs for Kids charity, and the specifics they need. 

11:22 am BBT  Everyone is getting ready for the HOH LD.  They were told it would be at 11:30, so they are gathering their things.  Most had time to get breakfast and go to the WA for ADL's except for the people that wouldn't get out of bed. 

Tyler and Haleigh are in the lounge.  She is saying why she put him up.  She said all these things that Kaitlyn told her, he said everyone knows she lied.  Why believe only that.  She asks about different alliances, he said he never told her that.  Haleigh said Kaitlyn told her that anything said to Tyler would get back to her.  He said that was false.  He explains how she lied to everyone, general lies to get more information.  FOTH.  Back, Haleigh said she hasn't had a conversation with him.  He said it goes two ways.  She says he is right.  FoTH  Back, Tyler said he doesn't hate Bayleigh.  He said he says good morning to her every day.  They talk about the meeting.  He said everything came at him, a lot of shots taken at him.  He said if she wasn't screeching at him, he would have apologized.  Haleigh is trying to get info from him, wants thm to not be awkward anymore.  He said he doesn't hate her.  Haleigh explaining why she did the meeting, he says it was just the wrong way.  She asks about an alliance with Kaycee and Angela.  He said they showed him trust by taking him down.  He said it was a peace offering.  Haleigh again brings up Kaitlyn.  He said he didn't tell her things because of her lies. 

Haliegh again saying that she put him up because everyone talks to him, and he doesn't tell her anything.  He said he can't help people talk to hi, but he isn't going to run to tell what they say.  Haleigh never comes to him.  She brings up his closeness to Scottie, and she wasn't part of the conversation about putting Scottie and Tyler up against each other.

11:30 am BBT  FoTH turns into past BB season reruns.  Looks like HOH LD.

Didn't catch the time but, Tyler decided to randomly tell Sam that he has the other power. Sam didn't seem to care much.  Tyler mentions he almost lost his sh*t when production randomly put the cloud on the TV  (Did anyone see this? I didn't and I think players didn't either!)

11:23 Haleigh and Tyler are talking in the Jenga room. Haleigh says that Kaitlyn told her several difference alliances he (Tyler) was part of, and how often Tyler talked game with her. She is trying to explain why she nominated Tyler with her hacker app.  Haleigh goes on to question if Tyler had an alliance with Sam. Tyler says  "no, a friendship", then asks if he has a three-person alliance with Scottie and Sam Tyler again denies and says "no.". Haleigh mentions ‘the core’ but Tyler says that was never with Sam. 

1 hour ago, missstone83 said:

Didn't catch the time but, Tyler decided to randomly tell Sam that he has the other power. Sam didn't seem to care much.  Tyler mentions he almost lost his sh*t when production randomly put the cloud on the TV  (Did anyone see this? I didn't and I think players didn't either!)

Yes.  Rockstar saw it in the living room on the big monitor.  Several other HGs saw it on the kitchen mini monitor.  It was the "cloud" icon with the black figure sitting on the cloud.  No mention of Tyler on that, but he was one of the people in the kitchen who saw it.

2:12 pm BBT- Camera 1- Kaycee and Sam in Geometry room. Kaycee explaining the vote for tonight to Sam. reminding her the power app Bayleigh has is more dangerous than the hacker. Telling Sam "trust me" and telling her it is a hard decision. Guaranteeing JC is voting to evict Bayleigh even though he told the other side he is voting the other way. Sam says "what happens if I am on the wrong side of the votes?" Kaycee says if you vote Bayleigh to stay they are putting us up.  Sam finally said "so I am the deciding vote" and Kaycee said pretty much. They plan that Scottie will vote to evict Rock Star and Hayleigh will cancel Tyler's vote. Kaycee reminds Sam she has been voting with "us"and "we have stuck together since the very beginning".  Kaycee said you do what you need to do, but I wanted to give you the 411 about tonight's vote.  Kaycee tells her to think about the net few weeks, not just tonight. 

Kaycee reassures her that JC is voting out Bayleigh and will tell Fessy right before the live show. Kaycee tells Sam to vote the way she feels she should. They use the Jenga blocks to count votes. Sam says "there are only 11 people in the house?" They count and agree it is true. So, Sam again says "So I am the deciding vote?" Sam asks what if JC does this (and moves the Jenga block to vote for Bayleigh to stay) Kaycee said Bayleigh has been treating him like shit, so he is 200% voting out Bayleigh. 

Kaycee finally said I laid it out, but I know it is hard to see. Sam said why? (meaning why does bayleigh have to go)  and Kaycee said because she is coming after us. They part with the agreement that Sam will do what she feels best. Kaycee tries to explain again and said she wanted to make sure they had talked about it. Sam looks away and yawns. Sam said "So I can still do whatever I want?" and Kaycee hugged her and said do whatever you want. 

2:26 pm BBT BBR- Kaycee putting on shoes. Covering tattoo on her arm with marker ink. Sam enters (2:28) and they talk about shoes. Angela wanders in and out again. While Sam is looking in closet she said "I hate Thursdays, it is so frustrating and everyone is so high strung". Kaycee exits room behind Sam. Sam said " If I could I would trade places with either one of them I would" to Kaycee (but she isn't there). Sam then sings "Should I stay or should I go now" and feeds change to past seasons. 

7:12 pm BBT- PBR Angela and Sam talking. Sam said "no one would tell me how they were voting". Angela tells her it is okay to vote how she felt she should. Sam said she loves Rock Star. Sam said she might be going to the little house this week. I am sure Hayleigh will put me up. Who else would she put up. I put her up, she'll put me up. 

7:24 pm BBT- Sam crying in LR. Rock Star telling her it is okay- she didn't want Bayleigh to go home with an unanimous vote. Sam said Rock Star and she are closer than anyone else in the house. Sam said Bayleigh and Rock Star are the only two that care about her and check on her. Sam saying I was voting against you (Rock Star) I was voting for Bayleigh. Rock Star said she knows. Sam said it makes her mad (that Bayleigh couldn't reach her personal goal- never not one time in the history of the show... tears...) 

Fessy joins them and hugs Sam. Sam said I've been on the right side of the house every time and I am done with that. 

7:39 pm BBT- SR   Fessy and JC- Fessy said don't worry we are safe. Until the hacker at least. Fessy trying to get Fessy to guess who she will put up. Fessy asks JC who he would put up- JC said he doesn't know. Fessy said she will probably put up two weak players until after the hacker and veto.