Tuesday, August 7, 2018 Big Brother 20 Live Feed Updates

morty

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12:20 pm BBT.  Scottie and Angela in the BY.  They both say they were called to go to the DR in the middle of the night.  Angela says she didn't look human.  Angela says most people are generally happy right now.  Scottie says whatever she said to Brett helped bcuz he literally picked me up today.  They talk about Tyler and Bayleigh’s fight yesterday.  Tyler yelled at her “take my vote away!”   

Rockstar is sitting alone in the WA.  

12:26 pm BBT.  In the BY is Angela, Tyler and Scottie.  Angela says Bayleigh told her to make a big move and she did!   Scottie and Tyler both want to say something about being a legend at some point.  Tyler says Scottie should flirt with Haleigh even more now.  Scottie says Faysal is still on this whole girls alliance thing.  Angela said if there was then a girl wouldn’t be going home.  Scottie says it’s funny that he’s been getting accused for stuff he didn’t do and now that he did know what was going on this week, Rockstar says to me I believe u didn’t know.  

In the KT, Faysal, JC, Kaycee, Brett and Sam.  Food is being made.  Sam appears to be crafting something at the table.  

In the BY, they wonder when Bayleigh will start campaigning and think it’s strange she hasn’t yet.  

12:42 pm BBT.  In the BY, Tyler, Haleigh, Scottie and Angela.  They are discussing whichbformer HGs would
Come back to host a comp.  Then they discuss what their Bb comics will be.  Scottie says his is going to be Scootie too hottie and will be blowing out a big green booger. They think Tyler will be some form of Aqua Man.  Faysal’s will have something to do with his hair.  

12:45 pm BBT.  In the KT is Sam, Rockstar and Faysal.  Sam asks how many people can leave in 1 day.  They tell her 2 if there is a double eviction.  Faysal explains to her how a double eviction works.  Kaycee’s peanut dance song comes on.  Sam says she didn’t know they were allowed to do that (double eviction).  Faysal says they do it to open a week for a battle back.  

Tyler, Angela and Haleigh are in the pool.  

In the KT, JC has come in saying there was an eathquake one year and 3 people were in the kitchen.  Sam says we’re supposed to go in the BY if that happens.  JC thinks it was closed.  Sam says I would break thru door like the morher f’in hulk!  Rockstar is in the KT now.  JC says her punishment isn’t so bad.  She says it wouldn’t be bad for any of u who work out.  She says maybe if u dressed up like a cop and chased me, I would want to run.   

Kaycee is in the pool now in her peanut costume.  

1:00 pm BBT.  In the KT is Rockstar, Bayleigh, JC, Faysal and Sam.  They are talking about former HGs and how some of them screwed each other over.  Bayleigh is making food.  

In the pool is Tyler, Kaycee, Angela and Haleigh.  Brett is tanning by the pool.  

1:27 pm BBT.  Bayleigh is braiding Faysal’s hair in the WA.   Rockstar comes in.  

In the pool are Angela, Tyler, Haleigh and Kaycee in her peanut costume.  Brett is tanning by the pool. 

In the WA, Rockstar asks if Bayleigh thinks she can win it if she stayed?  She says yes that was the plan, I have a lot to prove.  She says why? are u thinking lf doing something crazy?  It’s my job to talk u out of it as a friend.  Rockstar says she is gonna maybe do a crazy speech saying she’s coming after everyone.  Bayleigh says that’ll make them want to keep u more.  Rockstar says she can’t stand any of these people.  They talk about how Angela showed her true colors.  Rockstar says she never thought Angela was cool. Bayleigh says she has a nice body.  Bayleigh says let’s be real though she was a little gymnastic boy and then got a boob job later.  She says sometimes this is people’s only moment to shine so u have to let them.  

1:33 pm BBT.  In the WA, Rockstar says sometimes things are bigger than us and America needs to be sent certain messages.  Bayleigh says that cluld be her speech “America these people u have been supporting are actually....Rockstar says fake, spolied a**, Bayleigh says classless, trashy a**.  Rockstar says spolied, rich, privileged.  Rockstar says she is thinking of keeping Bayleigh there for her own sense of justice.  Bayleigh says in her one on one with Angela, Angela said she wanted Bayleigh to be the first black person to win, then puts me on the block little bitch.  She says “Get off your power trip sweetie, cool.  She says she’ll realize I’m innocent as hell and that will go down in history.  Rockstar says what if I have an elic speech and u stay here and win the whole f**kin’ thing.  I’m not promising things but I’m thinking of some things.  

1:47 pm BBT.  In the WA, Rockstar and Faysal.  Rockstar asks if he thinks her, Haleigh and him can make it to the final 3?  He says I don’t know, we just gotta win.  He says I feel like stiff has to start going our way.  She says she doesn’t want to jeopardize her family’s chances but feels like this is bigger than that.  

1:55 pm BBT.  HGs are in BY, swimming, running, tanning or lounging.  Rockstar is smoking and sitting by Sam.  Rockstar says she is thinking about self lreservation or an epic social statement.  Sam says that’s beautiful but she doesn’t think this is the platform for it.  Rockstar asks how real she can be and have Sam not tell?  She says she is a lock box.  Rockstar says if these spolied a** privileged a** kids are going to keep her on the block is it better for her to let them know what she thinks of them and go out with a bang and keep Bay here to make a statement.  Or should I stay on the block every week and get further in the game?  She thinks she could make a statement or maybe she is doing her family a disservice if she could go further.  

2:18 PM BBT Tyler, Haleigh, Sam, and Angela are getting/making a snack in the KT. BB is asking for JC to put his microphone on but he is heading straight back to the pool. Bayleigh and Rockstar are sitting out by the patio talking about Bayleigh's past and going to school in Missouri. She had to go to "single sex schools". 

2:25 PM BBT Sam has joined Bayleigh and Rockstar. She tells them about her feelings about the  soul after it is separated from the body.She wants to know why God would take a perfectly good soul and put it on a shelf (your personal heaven) after death. Why not reuse it, especially if the soul is good?

2:31 PM BBT Sam, Bayleigh and Rockstar are now sitting at the patio talking about why people commit suicide. Bayleigh says that when she was suffering from depression, no one could convince her that her life wasn't worthless. Sam's cup is always half full. Not everyone's brain is wired that way. 

2:39 PM BBT The HGs have placed a bunch of food out by the pool in the shade. Everyone is helping themselves. Scottie is particularly a fan of Kaycee's queso. 

Pool Party.jpg

Pool Party1.jpg

Flamingo.jpg

2:53 PM BBT The HGs are all sitting around the pool and eating except for Sam who is crafting at the patio. Bayleigh says that her parents just got back from a cruise to Cuba. She gets to go to all kinds of neat places because of her clearance as a flight attendant. 

3:44 PM BBT Rockstar is in the shower. BB tells her it is time to make some nachos.

3:52 PM BBT Rockstar is out of the shower and getting ready to make nachos for Space Pecs. Most of the HGs are still outside enjoying the pool party. They are thinking about doing something fun like an egg toss. However, they expect BB will say stop that the moment they start. They consider doing a BB field day. 

4:04 PM BBT Fessy and Scottie are talking by the pool. Fessy says they have to win the next HoH. If the girls win, they will go after either Tyler or him. They will take that shot. 

4:12 PM BBT In the WA, Sam and Angela are talking about BB being like a reset button. They are looking forward to what they are going to do after BB because BB has changed their perspective on so many things. 

4:18 PM BBT Rockstar is in the KT making nachos. Sam and Angela are in the WA. Sam is grateful for this me time she has had in the house. However a part of her can wait for it to end. She is excited for what lays ahead. 

4:20 PM BBT Angela tells Sam that she is a control freak outside the house. Being in the BB house where she has no control at all is very liberating. She can "just let go and be". 

4:26 PM BBT Kaycee and JC are playing pool. Kaycee breaks and isn't impressed. "Come on, give the peanut a break." Meanwhile Brett and Scottie are talking about their facial hair. It grows in blonde and then gets darker as it gets longer. 

4:28 PM BBT Kaycee lost the pool game to JC She accidentally knocked in the 8 ball. BB rewards her by making her "work her body hard". 

In the 4PM hour BBT... Haley and Bayleigh were in the PBR whispering. Bayleigh states that Production told her the live feeders were on to them and they can’t talk about production anymore. They then talk about how stressful this week was for Bayleigh with everything. (I was in the other room listening and I immediately thought this was in reference to the pregnancy scare. But I’m not sure since I wasn’t paying close attention. I hoping someone can rewind to this moment and see if it really was. I don’t know how to rewind.) 

5:20 PM BBT Haleigh Fessy and Bayleigh in the Pink bedroom. (More FOTTE delusional game talk for the past 20 min in here). 

Rockstar, Scottie, JC, Brett and Tyler sitting at the kitchen table. No game talk. Just general talk. 

Angie and Kaycee in the backyard running. 

5:26 PM BBT Kaycee, Rockstar, Fessy, Bayleigh, Sam and Hayleigh in the bathroom area. Kaycee doing her punishment dance. Production keeps playing multiple time. She keeps standing and looking at the cameras expecting it again and again.  

5:30PM BBT  Cameras quickly change to Kaycee and Bayleigh arguing in the kitchen. Kaycee saying she is trying to give Bayleigh space and Bayleigh arguing that she didn’t ask Kaycee for space. Bayleigh accusing Kaycee of not believing hat she isn’t the hacker. Kaycee attempting to defend herself. 

5:35PM BBT Tyler and JC playing Pool in the backyard Kaycee watching them. Brett and Scottie still working out together. 

Bayleigh alone in the PBR. 

Angela and Fessy in the HOHBR. Discussing how Angela is sure that Bayleigh is he hacker. Fessy talking about how he thought he would be the backdoor this week. Angela is justifying putting Bayleigh on the block to Fessy. Telling Fessy that Bayleigh said she would not use her power to save Angela. Angela talking about how Bayleigh isn’t grilling the other houseguests to find out who the real hacker is so it has to be Bayleigh.  Fessy thanking Angela for keeping her word and not putting him up this week. 5:41PM  Fessy talking about how he wants to win HOH, for the perks, but about how he doesn’t know what he would do for noms. He promises Angela safety next week. Fessy continuing to thank Angela for keeping him safe. Fessy saying he is cool with both noms and he doesn’t know how he will vote. They are talking about how no one is talking about the vote because of the hacker vote. 

5:42 PM BBT Bayleigh crying in PBR. Rockstar consoles her for a minute and then leaves her alone again. 

5:44PM BBT Kaycee joins Fessy and Angela in HOH. Fessy is talking about how the game is getting real now. Kaycee says not everyone can say they have been a peanut on National TV. General talk about the big brother experience and opportunity.