Monday, August 6, 2018 Big Brother 20 Live Feed Updates

morty

12:14 pm BBT.  Bayleigh knocks on the HOH door.  No one answers.  She calls down to the kitchen and asks if she is in here.  Haleigh says I don’t know.  She rings the door bell and Angela says I don’t want to talk right now.  Bayleigh says ok and leaves.

12:15 pm BBT.  In the KT, Scottie, Haleigh and Tyler.  Tyler says good times in the Big Brother house.  Scottie says he swore he was going up.  Haleigh says she wishes they had wine, she could drink a bottle and s half.  She gets up and says she’s foing to check on her.  

12:17 pm BBT.  In the PBR, Haleigh and Bayleigh.  Haleigh asks if she is ok.  Baleigh says this is what she gets for sticking her neck out for Rockstar.  She says now it looks like that was my plan.  She says I literally got no wuestions right but I’m the hacker, people are giving me too much credit.  Haleigh says it doesn’t make sense that u are the hacker.   She says it does make sense bcuz they could’ve had a plan all along & they could’ve just been looking for someone to blame it on and I walked right into the plan. She says for Tyler to yell at me and be so ride and so cocky.  She says I was never gonna backdoor him u saw me last week try to protect him, so it makes no sense why he is treating me like such trash.  She says Tyler is going to feel like an idiot when he watches this.  Haleigh says too bad your power can’t save u.  She says too bad I didn’t use it [she still could’ve fone up as the replacement].  Haleigh says well when u stay his week.  Bayleigh says I don’t wanna stay with u crazy a** white people, I’m done. 

She says Sam will vote how they tell her to, Brett will vote me out, Kaycee will do what they say, they’ll cancel u or Fessy’s vote.  She says I have been fighting for people in this game the whole entire time.  She says she won’t be screaming and fighting, she’ll tell the truth and u can believe me or not.  Bayleigh says she not even sure what to do. Haleigh says u can’t give up.  She says I won’t, but I am not going to lie and manipulate.  Haleigh asks if Angela gave her any hints that this is what she was thinking?  Bayleigh says no. Haleigh thought it was gonna be Scottie.  Bayleigh thinks Kaycee knew the whole time and Haleigh says and that’s why she was acting so weird.  

Bayleigh thinks last week Tyler told Angela that Bayleigh would backdoor her but that wasn’t the plan.  Bayleigh says if it was Tyler and Scottie up, I was gonna keep Tyler.  Bayleigh says it sucks, she really wishes she was the hacker. Bayleigh has been folding clothes and putting stuff away this whole time.  

Haleigh says they’ll get thru this. Bayleigh says she believes her but then what. Haleigh says win HOH and the hacker next week.  Bayleigh says she should’ve know better.  She doesn't know what she is gonna do. Haleigh asks if she needs anything and leaves.  

12:19 pm BBT.  Meanwhile in the HOHR, Sam and Angela.  Sam asks if Angela wants to hide she will do her laundry for her.  She tells Sam that Bayleigh tried to come talk to her. She says we will talk but it’s too soon and she needs to calm down.  She says she has known Bayleigh was the hacker, she has told her such bulls**t and sat there for days being lied to and Bayleigh trying to get information.  Angela says there was no need for her to do this, she came off her HOH and hijacked my HOH.  She says Bayleigh is making scottie swear on the bible about stuff and that she is bullying him.   She says she knows Bayleigh is the brains of that side.  Angela says we’re cutting off the head of the snake.  She says they are trying to pin stuff on Scottie.  Angela says as soon as she won the veto people kissed her butt and quit ignoring her and tried ro get her to bavkdoor Scottie and he thought he was on their side.  Angela says it was exhausting pretending for 3 days with Bayleigh.  She says a weight has been lifted.  Tyler rings the bell and comes in. 

12:27 pm BBT.  In the HOHR, Sam tells Anglea that she’ll do whatever she can for her, vote hoe w she wants if she is allowed to vote.  Tyler says my vote will get cancelled.  Angela says yeah, there’s a good chance of that.  

12:28 pm BBT.  Haleigh passes by Rockstar and Rockstar asks if Bayleigh is ok.  She says she’ll

check on her.  

In the HOHR, Sam says the bible thing really pisses her off and Angela says yeah I was gonna say something about that out loud.  They talk about Scottie being raised Catholic.  Sam thinks Scottie is naive about girls and stuff.  Angela doesn’t like that “they” used Scottie.  

12:29 pm BBT.  Scottie and Bayleigh in the PBR.  Bayleigh asks if Scottie knew about this plan.  He says how would I know?  She says she feels like this was all set-up to make her look stupid.  Bayleigh says he was alone with Tyler and Angela.  Bayleigh says I’m not the hacker and then Tyler goes off on me like I set him up.  Bayleigh says she is happy the hacker is getting away with it bit why use her as a scapegoat?  She chuckles and says it’s just funny, chuckles again.  She says I hope u guys are enjoying me suffer for no reason.  She says now nobody wants to talk to me, what did I really do?

12:34 pm BBT.  Rockstar is now in the PBR with Bayleigh and Scottie.  Bayleigh says it’s ok, it really is ok.  (Bayleigh has been taking things out of drawers and putting them in baskets and plastic bins this whole time she has been in the PBR).  Bayleigh says she is confused and what fabricated lies she has told.  Rockstar and Scottie are silent.  Bayleigh finds “cupcake” and gives it to Scottie.   Awkward silence as Bayleigh fixes the bed.   Bayleigh says the hacker will cancel Tyler’s vote to make her look worse.  She leaves.  Haleigh comes in, sits behind Scottie and lays her head on his back.  Silence, nobody speaking.  Then, Rockstar says she doesn’t care if it messes up her votes, she doesn’t thinks Bayleigh is the hacker and will say it out loud, Haleigh says me too.   Silence.  

12:43 pm BBT.  Camera switches from the PBR to the KT, Bayleigh is doing dishes, Kaycee is eating & sniffling.  She grabs her plate and goes into the lounge by herself, she is crying (did Bayleigh maybe say something to her?).

12:47 pm BBT.  In the PBR, Rockstar and Haleigh think Sam is the hacker and she’ll cancel her own vote.  

In the lounge, Bayleigh comes in and says I don’t know what I said to offend u just now, I can’t react?  I look stupid, I’m not the hacker.  Kaycee says I care about u & I had to leave so I didn’t cry on the counter and I care about u.  She says I’m not shunning u, I cate about u.  They hug.  They are both crying.  Kaycee says u aren’t the hacker?   She says no!  I got 0 questions right, I didn’t use my power bcuz I was helling Angela and now I go home for being the hacker and I’m not. (Not sure why she thinks using her power would’ve helped, she still could’ve been the replacement nom).  She says I went to talk to Angela and she said  I don’t want to f***in’ talk right now so I look stupid.  She hopes the deal Angela made with Tyler and scottie is really good.   She says what fabricated lies did I tell?  She says Angela says they were ride or die on day 2.  Kaycee keeps encouraging her to talk to Angela.  She says she won’t believe anything I say anyway.  She says I least i didn’t go out lying and cheating, I won’t do that.  Bayleigh thinks Scottie is the hacker.  Bayleigh says this is nuts and her heart is literally broken and she gives up on trying to convince people.  A single tear goes down her face and she leaves, goes into the WC.  

12:43 pm BBT.  Meanwhile, in the HOHR, Sam leaves.  Tyler jumps on Angela’s back (who is laying on her bed).  Tyler says he loves her.  They say Bayleigh will continue to lie and not say she is the hacker.  Tyler says Fessy is happy is isn’t him.  Tyler says u literally said ScoBayleigh!  They laugh.  Tyler says he told Rockstar he’ll try to make sure i don’t go home.  Angela says she told Bayleigh u were always safe, then u tried to take my HOH so you’re power trip is over honey!  They laugh that Bayleigh got mad at Brett for calling her honey.  They laugh again.  Angela says Brett is gonna pretend to still be mad at her.  Tyler says even if Bayleigh isn’t the hacker, weren’t we gonna do this anyway?  She says ueah this was my target all along.  They say u can’t leave someone in the game with a power.  Angela wants her to blow up more.   Tyler says Sam was freaking out last night bcuz of Haleigh.  Tyler says he doesn’t think Haleigh is the hacker.  Tyler says for the rest of the game if she is on the block and doesn’t feel safe, he will play the veto and try to win for her.  He says I owe u bcuz if u didn’t do this, I would be going home. 

12:52 pm BBT.  In the PBR, Scottie, Haleigh and Rockstar.  Haleigh asks why is Tyler acting so...Rockstar says Haughty? Scottie says I don’t know why he argued with me at the veto.  Haleigh says he jumped on Bayleigh saying go ahead cancel my vote, you’re going home.  Silence.  

1:11 pm BBT.  JC and Faysal alone in the KT.  JC asks if he has talked to Bayleigh.  He says he letting stuff settle.  JC says I know u are friends but u gotta keep your mouth shut.  Faysal says only 4 people haven’t been on the block and we’re 2’of them.  Tyler come sin and says did Bayleigh tell u she was the hacker.  Faysal says no, she is still saying it’s not her.  

1:14 pm BBT.  Bayleigh goes outside with Sam.  Bayleigh tells her she looks at her really weird and she got none right and she is not the hacker.   She says people are trying to defame her character and make her look bad on tv.  Bayleigh cries.  She says she never has had anyone laugh at her while she is crying and that is your best friend in the house and I know u are gonna do what they tell u to!  Sam says that’s not my best friend.  Bayleigh says yes Sam, he told me u guys have a final 2 and Kaitlyn said u had a deal with her.  Sam says this game is not fair and I won’t treat u badly.  Sam tells her not to lose her calm, cool peace and composure.  Bayleigh says the hacker is getting away with this laughing at me (wait til she finds out it’s Haleigh).  Sam tells he to think about the people she’s gonna inspire.  She says there are little girls out there looking up to her, be a role model, a pillar of strength and beauty.  Bayleigh says uh huh.  

1:23 pm BBT.  Bayleigh says she wishes she went home last week instead, she’s doesn’t want to stay with these horrible, manipulative a** people.  

In the lounge, Kaycee and Tyler hugging.  Tyler says he’s sorry she has tomdal with this.  She says it’s ok.  She doesn’t like seeing her hurt.  

In the PBR, Haleigh and Scottie whispering.  

1:28 pm BBT.  In the lounge Tyler says even if Bayleigh isn’t the hacker she still has a power.  He says if it’s not her, he has 2 other suspicions.  Tyler say Angela is loyal.  Kaycee says she trusts Angela and Tyler.  

In the BY, Bayleigh says she never told a lie, she never had a power struggle or a power trip (um, agree to disagree on that!)

1:31 pm BBT.  Bayleigh says she is starting to get over it.  She came into the game and played nice & graceful, didn’t lie or be crazy, she was a marshmallow.  She hopes whoever it is, is laughing that this hurts her.  

In the lounge, Tyler says there’ll be a battle back and she’ll come back and Tyler will still be there.  Kaycee asks if he thinks Scottie will do like he said and go after that side if he gets HOH?  They agree they still need to watch what they say around him.  

In the BY, Bayleigh gets up to leave and her and Sam hug.  

1:42 pm BBT.  Tyler and Rockstar in the lounge.  Tyler asks what she’s thinking.  She says it sucks.  He says he does really like Bayleigh as a person but stuff she has been saying him to him...

Rockstar says it’s hard knowing who is working with u and who u can trust.  She feels bad bcuz she thinks Bayleigh has a target in her bcuz she tried to keep Rockstar safe last week. 

5:03PM BBT RS and Sam are lifting weights in the KT. In the BY, Bayleigh is looking at her bible.

5:09PM BBT In the BY, Fessy tells the other HG in the yard that when he was in school, he saw a kid stabbed to death on his bus. He said he transferred schools.

5:23PM BBT RS is cleaning up the KT. HG generally chattng. No game talk. Some in the the pool and some lounging in the sun in the BY.

5:31PM BBT BB plays Kaycee's workout music. She sings along and does her weights. They play it three times in a row.

5:41PM BBT RS walks around the yard passing out her freshly baked cupcakes.

5:46PM BBT JC and Brett in the WCA discussing working out.

5:55PM BBT Scottie and RS chat in the WC. She asks Scottie if he is really not working with them. Scottie says n. He says that he and Tyler argue a lot.

5:50PM BBT

Hayleigh is in the hammock, Fessy in the hot tub, Tyler Angela and Kaycee are on the loungers, Brett is on a bean bag chair and general discussion about what to cook for dinner. No game talk. 

Scottie JC and Rockstar talking in the bathroom. Talking about how hot the house is, grannie waking them up last night. 

7:02PM BBT In the BY, Haleigh says that she's exhausted from laying around all day, and that she kinda misses school.  She then thinks about it and says "nah".

7:10pm BBT KC, RS, Sam and Brett lower the window shades in the backyard while Tyler lifts weights.  Production makes an announcement that the HG must be awake between the hours of 10AM and 10PM.  Fessie lifts his finger in the hammock to show them that he's awake.

7:13 pm BBT Sam tells RS in the BY about Christmas in her town back in VA.  They have a Christmas tree in their yard that is huge, that they planted 30 years ago. 

7:15 pm BBT Sam continues telling her story of her Poppy (grandfather), and she had Chicken Pox.  It was snowing and she begged her Poppy not to go.  Later that night, they were informed that he was on a bridge and had to move around a car on the side of the road and was in a head on collision.  He was paralyzed and then had to be taken care of by his aunt.

7:17 pm BBT Scottie and KC the Peanut are playing pool.

7:22 pm BBT The punishment workout music starts to play and Kaycee does her dance while the others in the BY sing along.

7:24 pm BBT Rockstars punishment time is up now, so she heads to the kitchen with Sam.  Angela is doing sprints in the BY.

7:32 pm BBT Brett and Scottie are having a deep talk about nature and instincts. Brett says that it's funny how babies that have a water birth just naturally know how to swim without being taught.  Scottie said he was not a water birth but is a good swimmer.  Brett says the same goes for him.

7:36 pm BBT Production makes the announcement again about sleeping.  Brett said that JC is sleeping and doesn't know how he gets away with it.

7:37 pm BBT RS is making a "salad for people with no teeth".  Sam breaks into the conversation about the movie How To Train Your Dragon and how the dragon's name was Toothless.  Her favorite Disney movie is Fox and the Hound.

7:46 pm BBT Tyler is looking through the fridge for something to make for dinner.  He'll take a shower and then cook.

7:47 pm BBT Bay heads through the KT on her way out back.  Sam asks her if she's ok and she says yes, she's fine.  RS goes outside with her on the hammock.  The Space Pecks music and KC and Sam dance and sing.

7:51 pm BBT Sam and Rockstar are running sprints in the BY with Haleigh.

7:55 pm BBT RS is stretching in the BY while Bay is swinging in the hammock. Bay is quiet and a bit acting a bit pouty. "Fessy. I will ask nicely again. Please don't sleep. Pretty please" - message on the speakers from production.

8:07 pm BBT Bay said she's loves KC and sorry that she made her cry.  Haleigh and Rockstar talk about what a long week, but Bay said not really.  Bay said she is pissed off that Sam keeps asking if she's ok.  Haleigh said they're just worried about her.

8:08 pm BBT Bay explains that she never said that the only way to get Tyler out of the house was by a backdoor.  They feel that he used that to get people to vote for Kaitlyn.  Bay said that he was a punk.

8:12 pm BBT Bay says that the only sucky part about leaving is that she can't even go home, that she'll be stuck in the jury house.  She said she could always opt out if she wanted.

8:13 pm BBT RS says "whose d*ck do you suck around here to get a power?"  Haleigh talks Bay into not checking out of the game.  Bay doesn't understand why they would want her gone.  Haleigh says she's come this far, and that she should at least get a say in who wins.

8:15 pm BBT Bay regrets giving Tyler time to get over Kaitlyn leaving.  Haleigh calls him a "Mandy".  [does that mean man baby??]

8:17 pm BBT Bay tells Hal and RS that she doesn't like that Sam is cozying up to Fessy and wants to work with him going forward.  Haleigh said she's going to lose her mind in the house.   She hopes that she wins the HOH and Hacker comps next week.

8:19 pm BBT Scottie and Brett continue their conversation by the pool about life, about military, about parents.

8:23 pm BBT Brett tells Scottie that they don't allow Facebook in China.  Scottie wonders why and that he doesn't know much about other countries.  He said that America is close to being a Republic vs a Democracy.

8:29 pm BBT Bay said that production hates the.  In the DR, she tells them "that was the dumbest question you could ask.  I'm not answering"  - production tells her to stop talking about production and she said "stop sucking so bad and I won't"

8:34 pm BBT Sam is in the KT talking with JC, and the tears start flowing that she misses her family.

8:36 pm BBT RS tells her theory to Haleigh and Fessy that Brett is the mastermind and probably was the Hacker, and that he's working closely with Angela.  Fessy tells her to calm down.  She says "I'm calm, but you all need to not sleep on him".  Fessy says he's not sleeping on anyone and that he's staying woke.

8:38 pm BBT RS says that if she's the first to go to the jury house, that she doesn't need to any more of their side following her there, and to get their beast mode on.

8:39 pm BBT Fessy says he's not worried about not winning the HOH this week.  He has a bout of confidence, that this next comp will be something easy that he can win.

8:41 pm BBT Haleigh tells Fessy that if the next comp is where they slide from one end to the other, that he'll win because of his stride and balance.  He agrees with her.  They wonder if Angela has been planning this for a while, but just didn't need to until now.  They feel like Bay's downfall was telling Rachel about her power.

8:43 pm BBT RS says that Haleigh was not the hacker because she would've chosen Fessy to play in the POV comp.

8:47 pm BBT Sam and Kaycee are playing pool.  RS tells Fessy that whoever one the hacker comp was a fast typer, and that Brett sells computer stuff so it must be him.  Fessy said he has no proof, so it's all just conspiracy theories at this point.

8:51 pm BBT Sam is doing laundry and then resumes her pool playing with KC.  Scottie came out to keep them company.

8:53 pm BBT In the WA, Bay compliments Haleigh on her hair growing in so pretty. She said it's taken 3 years to grow in.  Bay wants to get in the shower after Haleigh.

8:55 pm BBT Hay and Bay talk to Brett about having baby fever.  He said he has a fever about what goes into making a baby.

8:57 pm BBT Bay is telling Haleigh that she's regretting agreeing to be on Big Brother. 

9:07 pm BBT Bay is laying in the PBR bed waiting for Haleigh to finish up her shower.

image.png.38c32444ee54f2ee0ac9c18ede0ca957.png

BB Time 8:59pm

Brett and JC are talking about are sitting at the counter talking about being in Big Brother. JC says when he first came he wasn't really concerned about his appearance in the DR, but he has been taking more notice of it now.

JC also observes that when they leave the game, life will not be as it was prior to playing the game, it will have disappeared.

Rock Star comes limping into the kitchen, BB has told her she can put on a swimsuit and get in the hot water.

Kaycee is singing her song and dancing in her peanut outfit, she is assisted by JC and Faysal

9:04pm

In the pink bedroom Rock Star is talking to Baleigh about getting in the hot tub. Baleigh is huddled in the back corner of the last bed. Rock Star collects her things and leaves Baleigh in the room alone.

Camera 3

9:05pm

JC and Kaycee are watching Sam's spider jar Sam says spiders are weird pets, but not as weird as keeping ants. Kaycee says there is a live spider in the jar. Kaycee says she just put her pet ant, Robert in the jar, and he will be eaten. She 9:18sayspm it :is a set-up! JC says the spider has awoken, it is not Charlene, this spider is Agatha, and she is getting her meal prep done with Robert. (If there is only one spider in that jar we have an identity crisis, it's name has been changed several times, Enrique, Benji, Marco Little Foot, and the list goes on, and the two of them continued to be fascinated by this incredible gift from nature)

camera 1

9:13pm

Tyler and Scottie are playing billiards in the back yard, they are commenting how the day seemed to have passed quickly today. Scottie says his day was broken into four or five long conversations. He says he tried to be very spacey in all the talks, and he will give details at a more convenient time.

Scottie: Everybody wants me now

Tyler: laughs, Everyone? How's that feel?

Scottie: You came up in my conversations, and I said all we do is f***ng argue.

Tyler laughs again: Maybe we will vote together again.

Scottie doesn't really commit to that statement, he just says::”Are we voting the same way???” in a joking way.

Tyler tells Scottie that Baleigh consistently says she is not the hacker, but it is really irrelevant, because of the power app. Tyler also says he told Baleigh to cancel his vote so he assumes she will not.

JC comes out and wants to join in the game, he is bringing Kaycee with him.

Scottie: You are leaving the door open you are gonna let bugs in

JC: I need the door open right now.

Scottie's yelling about the door does not slow JC down...ha ha he just keeps going, but he does come out and shut it behind him.

9:18pm

Sam and Rock Star are relaxing in the hot tub.

Sam is talking to Rock Star about her philosophy, and Rock Star is finding “dead things” in the water.

Sam says she continues herself surrounds herself...she starts to ramble a little, bur says she decided she wouldn't lie so she keeps her mouth shut.

Rock Star continues the bug hunt in the hot tub.

In the background we hear a very loud music playing for Kaycee the peanut, possibly for the broadcast Wednesday.

Sam says she only controls herself, because controlling 16 variables is impossible, she plans to support the others at low points, she feels like she is here for everyone because for her it is not a strategy, it is an experience. She says everyone should leave here not scarred (emotionally), this has helped her figure out things too. She feels that prior to now she has raced through life, and this is a time to be still and re-evaluate. She is talking about her life in general terms, nothing game related.

9:37pm

Baleigh comes into the back yard and starts doing stretches, she gives out a general hello, gets one or two responses and goes to the side of the yard alone.

Tyler and Angela are playing billiards, Kaycee, JC, Brett and Faysal are playing corn hole.

When Tyler asks if Angela has done any more talking today, she says “No, all done.”

Tyler: It's like nobody's even mad about it. It's pretty clear where you and I stand, so

Angela: I think people are still confused

Tyler: yeah

Angela: Everyone's rethinking right now, nothing makes sense.

Tyler: I know (chuckles)

Tyler goes for the 8ball, hits the cue ball straight when the stick slides (I don't think they have chalked the cue stick at all)

camera moves to Baleigh sitting at the hot tub with Rock Star and Sam. She is not saying anything.

Rock Star is groaning a little while she moves around. Faysal has joined them in the hot tub. Rock Star is still bug hunting every few minutes. Baleigh notices the bugs, she says they are wiggly things, she gets up and stretches, casually walks away.

Faysal asks production to turn up the hot tub. FAYSAL STOP TALKING ABOUT PRODUCTION. Sam laughs, Faysal says he was just asking them to turn up the hot tub FAYSAL WHAT PART OF STOP DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND? Faysal says: What part do you not understand about turn up the hot tub?

Background: Why are they yelling at you

Rock Star: he is asking them to turn up the hot tub.

BB: silent....

B Time 9:54pm

In the hot tub there is no real conversation, the yard is noisy with billiards, corn hole, JC singing the peanut song, jets flying over.

Sam wants to know why no one thinks she is a doctor.

Sam: I am an astronaut, that's why.

Faysal: Tyler figures out a puzzle in six minutes, he ain't no f**ng lifeguard!

Sam wonders what she is missing, BB is yelling STOP SINGING, people are laughing and yelling.

In the middle of this, Rock Star blurts out: “I have a bangin' p***y. (Granny nearly fell out of the chair giggling. These kids are gonna' young me up!!)

The Kaycee the peanut song again, the whole joins in.

Faysal finds a grape in the hot tub.

Sam: That's my toe

Faysal, nah it's a grape, JC threw it in here

laughter.

Faysal claims the pink pelican toy, says it is Shafique. Sam is trying to drown Shafique, I don't think she knows it, she is just slowly pushing him under. One of the bugs gets out of control and lands on Rock Stars bosom, she makes a noise and rinses it off. Rock Star is doing an arm check now, looking for more bugs. Sam has allowed the pelican to live but is now spinning it in circles.

On the other side of the yard Scottie is playing billiards while playing “I spy” with Haleigh. She has named quite a few things, so far no luck. Turns out it was Brett's eyes.

Haleigh is flirting with Scottie a little while they play, he is returning the flirting.

BB Time 10:09pm

JC and Angela are talking about the way people feel about them. They are talking about Rachel going, Angela says it is the first time she felt a loss, JC says the same.

JC says the math doesn't add for the hacker theme unless they have something big coming. Angela asks for an explanation, a jet flies over and the thought passes. Scottie sits down with them, and they begin talking about Rachel again. JC wants to know how it feels that Kaitlyn did not like him, but Scottie says Kaitlyn tried to “big spoon” with him and it was uncomfortable. She scratched his back, arm and neck, when Scottie asked her if it was normal, Kaitlyn said no never do that.

JC: you almost lost your virginity and you didn't even know it??

The three of them believe Swaggy will hate them for a while after he sees the replays from home.

Scottie brings up the possibility of a “secret life”, Angela also wonders if it is Baleigh is the person who does. JC thinks Swaggy pushed for people to go online and get Baleigh a power. They wonder if Baleigh is America's Favorite Player this year.

• morty unpinned this topic

BB Time 10:51pm

Angela, Kaycee, Brett and Tyler are in the HOH Room. Brett says Faysal is wigging out, it is easily seen that he is mad.

Brett: He was sure he was being back doored this week. He told me I am just a guy in this house. I said, you telling Me, man??

Angela: Does he think you are alone

Brett: Yeah , he thinks I am alone.

Tyler: Scottie

Brett: He told me to talk to Angela

Brett: you can see him (Faysal) pecking away, he is asking me if the girls are real

Tyler: he was telling me the all girls was bullsh*t last week, said we had to vote you (Brett) out.

Conversation moves to Baleigh, Brett thinks she is plotting, Angela thinks she is giving up, that she is embarrassed. Tyler tells her he would not vote for her to stay. Brett thinks they will not find out who the hacker is, Tyler thinks the vote will be 5-2 for Baleigh to go. Brett says Haleigh told him he is acting weird, Tyler thought Haleigh perked up when she did not go on the block, they all agree most people thought Scottie would go up.

Kaycee says Rock Star had a cooking show, Brett feels sorry for Sam, having to listen to Rock Star, Sam told Brett that Rock Star and Haleigh follow her around. Brett says Sam likes to talk, but he knows she likes alone time too. He says Rock Star broke down in the hot tub.

Kaycee says that Baleigh is saying she is over it, they all agree that if she feels like that, she should go.

Tyler wants to go after Faysal and Haleigh next week, but Brett says Scottie has a soft spot for Haleigh. Brett also says Scottie may have a crush on Baleigh, even though he is aware. Brett thinks Faysal and Haleigh are in a full blown show mance, that when she vented to him it seemed like a couple's vent caused by an argument. Brett is telling them about the argument after Never Have I Ever game, and Faysal's reaction. Brett says during the hammock time Faysal walked by every ten minutes or so, threw the billiard cue and stomped inside. Brett says he is very sure he is right.

Angela: Even if they are not (in a showmance), put them up together

Brett: I told Scottie they were in a showmance, he said that makes sense because when I was HOH they both came to me with an identical pitch.

Angela: I told Scottie that..they did that (assuming to her during her HOH)

Brett: Winston said that too, he said Fess would get p**ssed if I talked to Haleigh

They are sure that the showmance is being hidden because Haleigh's game is to flirt with other guys,

Brett: But it still p**sses him off. Elementary school, dude Baleigh says you (Bret) treat me like the bottom guy on the totem pole; I told her she was in a showmance with Swaggy and I was being respectful.

Tyler says Baleigh had that power and in every circumstance she was trying to save herself.

Brett: They all tried to vote me out. They talk about it.

He says when he was on the block, they would tell him they were stressed out.

Brett: I live to hear Fess say, dude I have no idea whats going on.

They are laughing about Scottie telling them about Tyler. Tyler is really laughing about Scottie telling Brett that all Tyler ever says is “:Dude I don't know”.Brett tells them that Scottie is really trying to encourage him to build relationships with Tyler. Tyler is telling him that he 'helps” Faysal. (It sounds to me like Brett has been working Scottie, and Tyler is working Faysal, and they have managed to confuse the house)

Brett tells them that while he was eating a burrito Baleigh grabbed his arm, pulled the burrito to her nose (actually touching it with her nose) and smelled it. He says he has no idea why she would do that, she told him she was weird like that.

Everyone in the room believes the pitches for Baleigh to stay will start tomorrow, they expect Faysal to be first to try.

JC comes to the door, Brett goes to hide in the shower to jump out and scare him. Tyler tries to send him to the shower.

JC Brett is in the shower, I am two years ahead of you.

They all laugh because he busts them

Brett: I was gonna get naked for you.

JC: pffffft

Game talk ends. Brett says granny scared him last night and when he yelled, it scared everyone else. He says there is a lot of movement all night every night. He finally fell asleep at four and granny showed up at six. JC says he ran with Rock Star at four,

Brett asks JC about the pita chip challenge with Baleigh yelling. He tells JC about the burrito smelling later.

JC: She also told me I was walking around getting in people's sh*t.

Brett: Did you never get in peopls's sh*t or really never done it.

JC: I literally never had someone grab my food and scream THIS IS MY FOOD before.

Brett: It seemed hypocritical to me.

JC says he will not be portrayed as a bully, Brett says you just have to check the live feeds, they know it all.

Kaycee: She's the first one in jury

Brett: What's going on in the house right now

JC: Sam and Rock Star were in the hot tub, now the bathroom, Rock Star cannot walk. She was struggling to get from the toilet to the couch.

JC says he teased her, Sam called him a brat.

Tyler: If we have an endurance competition on Thursday...that'll be great. She will be dead last.

JC is getting a fit of giggles, Brett says he called her a granny (Brett! PFFFT=grannysue), JC is laughing about Rock Star's muscle pain. They are all having fun with Rock Star's series of unfortunate events with this punishment.

They ask if anyone has pitched to JC, he says he avoids eye contact with Baleigh, he has nothing to talk to her about. He believes she is plotting something, and he does not like the calm, he says that means something is coming. Angela thinks not, Tyler thinks she is thinking about what to do. He has not talked to Faysal, he is waiting for Faysal to talk to Baleigh. JC also says that Haleigh is very distant with him. Angela says Haleigh is being nice to her. JC is laughing about the lack of strategy when they want to talk, (waving to people to go to the storage room in front of the whole house).

JC says if Baleigh goes out Thursday she will be the worst player in BB history. She lost her own pawn, she has a power and didn't use it, etc.)

JC is tickled by the number of alliances, names and people involved. He says he lost me when he went into to the geometry room to talk to Swaggy, and no one had a plan but wanted an alliance on day one.

10:58PM BBT: Brett, Tyler, Kaycee, and Angela are talking in the HOHR. They're talking about how Rockstar keeps crying, saying how "hard it is" and how Haliegh keeps saying how she's "over it," and how she's so stressed she doesn't want to be here. Brett says, "Ok, go." The rest agree.

10:59PM BBT: The group in the HOHR discuss how Scottie wants to go after Faysal next week. Brett says Faysal is territorial and he thinks Haliegh and Faysal are in a "full blown showmance." 

11:01PM BBT: Brett tells the group in the HOHR about Faysal and Haliegh's fight, where Faysal told Haliegh he didn't approve of the way Haliegh was acting. They all agree Faysal is controlling. "He has issues," Angela says. 

11:02PM BBT: Faysal, Haliegh, JC, and Scottie are in the BY talking about the game thus far. Haliegh tells Faysal to "chew with your mouth closed," before she says, "so gross."

11:05PM BBT: The group in the HOHR talk about Faysal and Haliegh for several minutes. They all agree that Haliegh's game is to just flirt with other guys. Brett says it's, "elementary school, dude."

11:17PM BBT: Tyler tells Brett, Kaycee, and Angela in the HOHR how he thinks it's funny how everyone freaks out when he talks to Scottie, when most of the time they're not even talking game.

11:17PM BBT: Haliegh and Scottie are in the BY, Haliegh wants Scottie to tell her if he's flipped on any other vote, beside the Swaggy vote. Scottie says he hasn't. She makes him promise. 

11:18PM BBT: The group in the HOHR are talking about the upcoming vote. Tyler says if it's not 5 - 2, then they'll know that JC or Scottie flipped. Tyler thinks JC is the one who is flipping. 

11:18PM BBT: Rockstar joins Scottie and Haliegh, she wants to know if there's any "new news," they both say no. 

11:23PM BBT: JC joins the group in the HOHR, they're talking about how there's always someone moving around in the BB House.

11:27PM BBT: JC says he told the producers to make sure to put all of the scenes between them and Bayleigh on TV so America doesn't think they're bullies. 

11:28PM BBT: JC tells everyone in the HOHR what the rest of the house is up to. 

11:35PM BBT: JC says Bayleigh is planning something. Brett wants to know what she's planning, Angela says she thinks Bayleigh is trying to figure out a way out. 

11:37PM BBT: In the BY, Scottie is trying to figure out how Haliegh spells her name. 

11:38PM BBT: JC says Bayleigh might be one of the worst players in the history of BB. Tyler asks why, JC says it's because she sent home someone who wasn't even targeting her and she hasn't used her power. 

11:39PM BBT: The group in the HOHR think Bayleigh is the hacker. Tyler says even if she isn't, she's still on the block with a power that she can't use. 

11:42PM BBT: In the BY, Haliegh is trying to figure out how long they've been in the house. Scottie tells her it's been seven weeks. Haliegh thinks there will eventually be a jury battle back and a double eviction. 

11:53PM BBT: JC says Rockstar wanted Steve to stay so she wouldn't be the oldest person in the house. 

11:54PM BBT: In the BY, Scottie and Haliegh are talking about college debt. Haliegh says she'll only have a year and a half of debt of college, plus yoga classes. 

12:00AM BBT: JC tells the group in the HOHR that he tried to be nice to Bayleigh after Swaggy left, before he knew her "real personality."

12:01AM BBT: Brett says Bayleigh was a "damsel in distress," and that's how she got the power. 

12:06AM BBT: The group in the HOHR leaves the room so Angela can go to sleep. JC goes to the WA where Brett is showering. JC asks if he needs help. 

12:09AM BBT: Rockstar, Haliegh, Scottie, and Sam are in the BY, talking about smoking. Tyler walks out and asks about his laundry. 

12:11AM BBT: BB cuts the feeds for several minutes. 

12:16AM BBT: Feeds are back. Brett is out of the shower, JC and Faysal are in the BY near the hammock. JC asks Faysal if Bayleigh is the hacker, because it makes "a lot of sense." Faysal doesn't say anything. 

12:18AM BBT: Faysal wants to know who is going home, Rockstar or Bayleigh. JC says he doesn't know. Faysal says he's surprised he didn't end up on the block this week. 

12:22AM BBT: Haliegh walks over to Faysal and JC, she says she's only going to be here for a few minutes. Someone is breathing like Darth Vader into their microphone. 

12:28AM BBT: The three on the hammock talk about how the hacker and how the game keeps changing every day.

12:31AM BBT: Faysal wonders how production moves some of the furniture, like the pool table. JC tells them it's a production studio. 

12:38AM BBT: Haliegh says when she was little she would just "sit in front of mirrors and look at myself."

12:40AM BBT: JC leaves Faysal and Haliegh on the hammock. Faysal says JC doesn't want to discuss the vote because of the hacker situation. Haliegh says JC has a power. Faysal says to keep it, "hush, hush." Haliegh tells him not to tell her what to keep "hush, hush."

12:43AM BBT: Haliegh wants to know what they're going to do on Thursday. Faysal says, "I don't know, what do you want to do?" 

459252565_FaysalandHalieghonthehammock.PNG.e496c7768d2dad4668ab1039588ac608.PNG

12:44AM BBT: Faysal wants to know if Haliegh would tell him if she was the hacker. Haleigh gets defensive and wants to know why he's "even asking" her that. Haleigh doesn't like Faysal questioning her. 

12:47AM BBT: Haliegh wants to talk about the vote, Faysal doesn't say anything. Haliegh gets upset with Faysal and eventually tells him he "doesn't talk good."

12:49AM BBT: Faysal and Haliegh try to figure out how the votes will fall. They agree they need JC and Scottie to vote with them. Faysal says JC hates Rockstar and he likes Bayleigh. 

12:50AM BBT: Haliegh says if she wins HOH, she's putting up Angela because Angela put up two of her friends. 

12:55AM BBT: Faysal says he wouldn't ever vote Bayleigh out. Haliegh is concerned that they would be the only two to vote to keep Bayleigh. 

1:05AM BBT: Haliegh says Bayleigh can't go home. Haliegh wants to know if Faysal is working with the guys and if there's an all guy's alliance, Faysal says no. 

1:12AM BBT: Haliegh tells Faysal about her conversation with Scottie about an hour ago. Rockstar is in the KT. 

1:16AM BBT: Haliegh says Scottie can sway Tyler. She says Tyler is being "very, very strange," and she doesn't understand why. Faysal says Tyler's had a rough few days, that's why he's being weird. 

1:19AM BBT: Haliegh says she "f*****g hates this house," and that she's "tired, and she doesn't want to be here anymore." Faysal says, "it's ok, babe. 50 more days" and then they'll go on a two week vacation. 

Haliegh.PNG.db7056fa07f34be8dc2e381ec1e75816.PNG

1:20AM BBT: Sam and Tyler are in the WA whispering, Scottie walks in. Sam says she needed "something comforting." "We're half way there," Tyler says and then gives Sam a hug. 

1:33AM BBT: Faysal and Haliegh are still on the hammock, talking about the last 49 days. Rockstar is cooking in the KT. 

1:46AM BBT: Haliegh tells Faysal about her friends back home. 

2:05AM BBT: Rockstar and Sam are shadow boxing in the kitchen. 

1369080223_RockstarandSam.PNG.3022fdf505998e59cf315c5e4015352b.PNG

2:21AM BBT: Haliegh and Faysal are still on the hammock talking. Faysal says Angela is "so stupid." They both agree that Angela will be on the block next week. "She's an idiot," Haliegh says. 

2:36AM BBT: Haliegh has left the BY and now Sam and Faysal are in the BY talking. Rockstar goes into the WA to brush her teeth. 

2:50AM BBT: Sam cleans up the backyard, Brett is in the KT, and Faysal is doing his hair in the WA. 

3:06AM BBT: Faysal gets into bed, Brett is eating in the KT and Sam walks into the WA. 

3:18AM BBT: Everyone is sleeping, all is quiet in the BB house. 

• morty locked this topic