Wednesday, July 25 2018 Big Brother 20 Live Feed Updates

morty

1:40PM BBT  Kaycee goes into the havenot room where bayleigh is.  Bayleigh asks how Kaycee's talk w/ Rockstar went.  She says good.  Bayleigh says she talk to Sam and Sam is so stressed out. 

Kaycee says there's so many pros and cons to keeping each girl.  Bayleigh says she thought they had decided.  Kaycee says they still are going back and forth.

1:42PM BBT:  Bayleigh:  everyone thinks that since winstons gone, angela clings to you and rachel clings to brett.  and yall sleep together.

kaycee:  it irritates the F out of me.  why would people think we vote the same way?  just because we sleep in the same bed?

Bayleigh:  last night, angela says, "idk what's going on, but everyone's trying to vote w/ the house but who's gonna make the decision?"

Kaycee: i like both of them, i really do, but what's going to further us in the game?

Bayleigh:  if kaitlyn is out, that means tyler is a free agent. 

kaycee:  i'm thinking rockstar needs to stay because she's all about the all girls alliance.

bayleigh:  i can't promise what kaitlyn is gonna do but i can control what rockstar does.  kaitlyn is more fun to have around but it's not good that she has a good social game.  kaitlyn has lied in this house so if she tells us that she won't come after us, we can't trust her.

kaycee tells Bayleigh about Rockstar saying she would be ok to be used as a pawn if they keep her.

1:48PM BBT:  Bayleigh:  i had a great talk w/ kaitlyn yesterday and it was making me lean towards keeping her.  but then everyone was saying they had a great talk with kaitlyn.. so it doesn't mean anything to me.

1:49PM BBT:  in the geometry room- Kaitlyn tells Angela she trust her so much.  and she tells Rachel, "you and i have a special connection so i trust you.  and i trust tyler."

1:59PM BBT:  Brett to Sam:  Rockstar doesn't know angela and i are close. angela told me that rockstar is coming for me. 

Sam:  so you're voting to keep kaitlyn?
tyler: i have to

sam:  why?! 

tyler:  kaitlyn is gunning for fessy since he didn't use the veto on her.

sam:  no, kaitlyn's coming for me.  you need to tell me the truth..

tyler:  what? if i have feelings for kaitlyn?  kaitlyn and i aren't as close as everyone thinks we are.

sam: you told me last week that kaitlyn was dangerous and you wanted to get her out

tyler: yeah, next week. i don't want rockstar to stay, then win HOH and put me on the block

sam:  Rockstar can't win HOH comps!!!

tyler:  i don't want kaitlyn in this game.  i don't.  you have to think, rockstar voted you out.

sam:  yeah kaitlyn voted to keep me before she even knew me, who gives a shit?  now i've put kaitlyn on the block so she'll put me on the block.

tyler: she's not gonna think like that.

sam: bullshit.

1:04PM BBT:  Sam: i'm so confused.

tyler: i'm confused too.  i was going to keep rockstar but then she told people she would put me up.

sam:  well i can manipulate her.

tyler: she's wanted me gone since week 1.  she calls me pretty boy about kaitlyn.

sam:  you and kaitlyn.. everyone thinks yall are something either in secret or in public or whatever

tyler: that's what i want.  the general bigger side they know i'm not with kaitlyn. the other side will put me and kaitlyn up on the block together and i know i have the votes on my side to stay over kaitlyn. kaitlyn is like a shield for me.

sam:  i've proven i'm tough in comps and rockstar hasn't won any.

Rachel knocks on the HOH door:  can i be in here for a  little bit?

tyler leaves.

Sam:  *in a mean voice* OK now what do you want to tell me.

rachel: there's nothing i wanted to say.

sam: no go ahead and tell me.

rachel: i swear i don't have anything i want to say.

sam:  oh my f*ing goodness, tell me. make something up then. tell me.

Sam says:  IF THERE'S A TIE, I'M PUTTING TWO DOTS IN A CUP AND PICKING THAT WAY WHO GOES HOME.

Rachel: that's not going to happen.  it won't come down to a tie.  i'm sorry that you think that might be a possibility.   i just got annoyed by a comment and wanted to be away.

sam: so what's your preference?

rachel: my preference is katilyn but i don't care. only because i'm personally a little close to kaitlyn than rockstar.

sam: kaitlyn does not like me.

rachel: very true.

sam: who do you like more, me or Kaitlyn?
rachel: you.

*silence.*

sam: i mean i don't care either. i'm so confused now.

rachel: i look at it like if she did end up staying, you're so incredibly protected, you would have nothing to worry about. i wouldn't be worried about her but i can completely understand your reason for wanting her out.

sam: i really don't have a reason other than knowing she personally doesn't like me. and that's not why i put her up.  she just seemed to be running the house. i've been told she's gunning for me. is that true? idk. am i going to ask her about it? no.  i just want this whole thing to be over. i just keep picturing all of us on sunday. that's my light at the end of the tunnel.  it's sad but that's how we get over stuff so can we please get to sunday.

rachel: i agree.

sam: i'm not taking it lightly, it's just hard and i'm ready for it to be over.

2:00pm BBT Tyler is trying to convince Sam that Kaitlyn needs to go and Sam says no. Sam keeps saying RS can’t win a comp, we can get rid of her anytime. They are at a standstill. Tyler is talking sides and Sam says there are no sides! He says Kaitlyn is a huge target. If you go up against Kaitlyn, you stay, but not Rockstar. Why? Asks Sam. She says she has proven herself in comps and RS hasn’t won anything. Kaitlyn will be against the people that vote against her, he says, she won’t go after you. Tyler says Rockstar wants him gone since week 2. She says we all know there is something public or secret with you and Kaitlyn. Good he says, that’s what I want them to think.  

2:08pm BBT Rachel and Sam in the HOH. Sam asks Rachel who she prefers to send home, and she says RS, because she is closer to Kaitlyn. Sam says Kaitlyn doesn’t not like me. True, says Rachel. Who do you like more, Sam asks, me or Kaitlyn? You.

2:08pm BBT Rachel and Sam in the HOH. Sam asks Rachel who she prefers to send home, and she says RS, because she is closer to Kaitlyn. Sam says Kaitlyn doesn’t not like me. True, says Rachel. Who do you like more, Sam asks, me or Kaitlyn? You.

3:22 pm BBT  Rockstar was in the HOH room, needed a safety pin to put a string back in her pants.  They talk a while, Sam tells her that if people don't make up their mind, and it comes down to a tie, that she will pull a dot out of a cup to decide who is going home.  They also discuss dinner plans.  Rockstar isn't  too thrilled with the "chance" in the cup as the tie breaker, she gets quiet.  Finally Rockstar leaves.  TYLER was hiding behind the bed the whole time!!!  He comes out, and talks with Sam.  They look on the TV t see who is in the KT, since they can't go down and Rockstar see them. 

Sam asks Tyler who he wants out.  He said he wants to keep Kaitlyn.  She asks if he is in love with Kaitlyn, he said no.  He said that the same thing that she says to him, she says to the other guys in the house.  He knows how she is, and doesn't trust her.  Sam asks about JC.  Tyler says JC wants Kaitlyn gone.  Sam said that she is telling everyone that she is going to put two dots in a cup and draw them out.  What she isn't saying is that BOTH DOTS ARE GOING TO BE THE SAME COLOR!  She will evict Kaitlyn.  They talk about some of the HG's  Sam said an all girl alliance is wrong.  Women are different from men, and that is natural.  She said she would love to see a woman win, a black woman win, a gay person win, she loves everyone.  Tyler said he wants to vote the same way as the rest.  Sam said something bad about Kaitlyn, and apologizes.  Tyler laughs about it.  Sam decides to go downstairs.  Tyler said to open the door, and he will crawl over to the couch by the foosball table.  They joke about people seeing or not seeing him.  He has her laughing.

As soon as Sam opens the door, JC calls up to her.  Tyler lays on his belly, and stays out of sight.  She walks quickly to the stairs while talking to JC down below, and talks to him from the railing.  Tyler slithers, then rolls to the couch area, and gets up on the couch without anyone seeing him.  Sam continues to joke with JC, then asks about what he is cooking.  She goes downstairs, it looks like Tyler is safe!

3:45 PM BBT Bayleigh, Rockstar and Rachel are hanging out together in the HN Room. They comment that it is almost 4pm already and they haven't done a thing all day. Bayleigh also discusses with Rachel about dating men of various races. She encourages Rachel to "dibble and dabble because you never know what you are going to like if you never try anything different." 

3:57 PM BBT Feeds 3 and 4 show Scottie, JC and Brett hanging out in the KT. Scottie is eating slop. He is wearing 3 butterfly band aids on his face: one over his nose and one under each eye. They are discussing food. 

Scottie Face.jpg

4:06 PM BBT Rachel and Kaycee are whispering in the HN Room. Rachel tells her that she needs to talk to Rockstar later. Rockstar thinks that Rachel has been talking to others about Kaitlyn staying and she hasn't done that. Kaycee says that she will talk to her. Rachel says she will vote with the house whichever way it goes. Kaycee makes mention that they have been back and forth so many times, there is no telling. 

4:04 PM BBT Rockstar and Kaycee are in the HN Room talking about clothes. Rockstar is picking out a dress that she wants to wear. In the KT JC is telling them that with as much slop that they have eaten, there is going to be some clogged toilets later. 

4:11 PM BBT Bayleigh and Haleigh are stretching in the lounge. Haleigh asks her who she thinks flipped. Bayleigh says with a shrug, who do you think flipped. No reply. Their body language implies they both agree on who flipped without actually saying it. 

4:20 PM BBT Fessy and Bayleigh are whispering in the PBR. They are trying to determine on who's HOH would she consider using the power app. Meanwhile, She informs Fessy that Rockstar needs to stay to take the blame for what they have done. Fessy says good, because the way she has been hanging out with Rockstar lately he was beginning to worry. She said she has no choice. They are both HN's. 

4:23 PM BBT Bayleigh tells Fessy that he needs to stop being fussy and snappy at people. He denies it and she says yes, he snapped at her yesterday. She tells him that they both take frustrations out on others and they need to work on not being snappy. 

4:25 PM BBT In the PBR, Bayleigh is speculating to Fessy and Rockstar about how she thinks the battle back will go. She hopes that Swaggy wins it and she thinks it will happen after the eviction but before the HOH comp so that they can compete. 

4:33 PM BBT Kaycee and Sam are talking in the HOH Room. Sam tells her that Rockstar is not a comp threat to anyone. It doesn't matter who she says that she will nominate. Sam says that the house needs to make up their f*ing minds. If it comes to a tie she will put two balls in a cup, swish and pick one.

4:36 PM BBT Sam tells Kaycee that first impressions are bull here. Because so many people come into the house acting like they are going to hide things about themselves like where they work or what they do. She said their true self comes out eventually and now she can see who she really likes. "I am going to be the same leaving this Mother F***er that I came in as." 

4:39 PM BBT Sam tells Kaycee that she adores her. She calls Kaycee a F'ing trooper. "I know things about you that you don't know that I know about you....I would be honored to lose to you.....I am not going to give it to you, I may cuss you in competition mode, but if I lose to someone, I would be honored if it was to someone like you." 

4:43 PM BBT Sam tells Kaycee that she doesn't play this game right. Sam will play hard as she can during the comps because they have rules. Outside of that, she doesn't play right. If Kaycee wants her to do something, don't be subtle. She tells Kaycee that it needs to be spelled out for her and she will do it. No beating around the bush. She's got her back. 

4:50 PM BBT In the HOH Kaycee tells Sam that Rockstar is pushing hard for a girls alliance. Sam says a really empowered woman treats everyone with respect, do unto others, man and woman. Some of those Sam trusts the most in this house are males. Kaycee tells her how Rockstar complains that no all-girls alliance has ever made it like the guys because of trust. Sam "No, it is because they are standing around concerned about the color of their eyeshadow. The girls can't Ff'ing concentrate on anything because they only care about how their ass looks in stretch pants or the types of shoes to wear....Just because there are 16 people in here, we are not the last 16 people on this earth and we don't have to choose one of them. It's a cheap way to play. A cop-out. F that." 

07:06PM BBT JC is comforting Kaitlyn in the PBR.  You can hear JC's heartbeat in his microphone because he's laying on it, but not his voice.

07:08PM BBT Kaycee is rubbing Bay's shoulders in the HB room, while Rachel says on her bed.  Kacyee then leaves, coming back with candy that she throws to them.

07:16PM BBT Haleigh asks Kaitlyn what she and JC were whispering about and she fills her in.  They agree that there is a lot of awkwardness with the other houseguests because they don't know what to say, and nobody will reveal their vote.

07:18PM BBT Kaitlyn shows Rockstar and Haleigh an ulcer on the inside of her mouth.  RS tells her to rinse with salt water.

07:19PM BBT Rachel guesses which cameras are live feed cameras.  She said she watched last season, but then it was boring/snoozefest, so she stopped watching.

07:23PM BBT JC and Tyler are talking in the SR.  There's some chatter about a secret, who knew, and who told who - but then the feeds go to fish.

07:25PM BBT JC is saying that it would be best if the house is unanimous with the vote against Rockstar, and he feels that he can get that done.

07:27PM BBT Rockstar goes through the possible votes once again.  Haleigh wants to talk to JC to find out where his head is.

07:29PM BBT Rockstar said that if she makes it, it'll be an amazing underdog story, and gets a big smile.

07:35PM BBT In the KT, Sam goes through the chores that need to be done tomorrow, from cleaning to hair cuts/styling.  Present was Angela, Scottie and Kaitlyn.

07:37PM BBT RS, Kaycee, Rachel, Haleigh and Bay are in the HN room.  They tell Rachel that her booty looks big and she manages to effortlessly twerk while laying in bed.

07:39PM BBT The girls talk about what Winston's exit interview was like and what their goodbye messages were like.  Haleigh said she was pretty blunt in hers and that she said that she had voted him out.

07:43PM BBT Bay said that if the cameras weren't there, that she would have so many questions for the people in the room.  JC comes in to join them.

07:44PM BBT Kaitlyn is hanging on Tyler in the WA.  She said that she had a conversation in the doctor's office (DR) that she thinks that she and TYler love each other, but in a friendly way.

07:49PM BBT Angela and Haleigh play footsy in the HN room.

image.png.2f6bac5e1be5bc1f99c110566088146a.png

08:01PM BBT Back in the hN room, Haleigh is talking about the ghost tours with Rachel, Rockstar and Angela.  They are saying that Charleston, Hilton Head and Savannah all have good ghost stories.

08:18PM BBT Kaitlyn, Tyler and Haleigh are hanging out in a PBR bed.  The others are in the KT eating.  The feeds go to fish every other 30 seconds, so it's difficult to hear ongoing conversations.

08:30PM BBT Brett and Angela talk in the BBR.  Angela tells Brett that Rachel has told her that she has a crush on him.  JC walks in and back out. They decide that the only way they can keep Kaitlyn is if part of the house votes against her.

08:33PM BBT Haleigh is playing Scottie a game of foosball while Fessy watches.  There's a lot of playful yelling coming from them.

08:35PM BBT Rachel chases Fessy as he runs out of the HN room with something in his hands.

08:39PM BBT Rachel, Kaycee, Angela, Tyler and Brett are talking in the BBR.  Angela said that JC thinks it'll be a 10-0 vote.  Rachel said that they could flip it either way with just the 5 of them plus Bayleigh.

08:57PM BBT Angela says that she's afraid of Kaitlyn, and that Scottie does not want to be HOH.  She goes on that Kait is running around undoing all of JCs work after he runs around putting his plan in place.

08:58PM BBT Angela is called to the DR.  Bay and Kaycee are quietly sitting in the WA.  Bay tells her that she's sick and feels like throwing up.

BB Time 9:10pm

camera 3

upstairs hallway

Baleigh, Faysal, Haleigh and Scottie

Lot of background noise, but they are talking about the past evictions, and the people they have lost. They want to decide as a group who to send home. .Haleigh would talk to “them” if they come to her, Baleigh does not want to do it. They are talking about someone in the house who stuck their head out for Kaitlyn, and it will come back to “her”. Haleigh does not want to have any conversations with Rock Star or Kaitlyn today, she wants to be seen as separated. Faysal leaves the area but when Scottie gets up they tell him to stay.

Haleigh says she heard JC and Kaitlyn talking when they thought they were sleeping. She starts to tell about it and Kaitlyn comes up so they stop the conversation.

Kaitlyn: this is awkward, I am gonna leave.

She walks away.

There is a loud buzzing in my headphones, so I had to move to another camera.

Camera 1

9:16 geometry room

Kaycee, Tyler, Brett

They are talking about when the next opportunity to put Kaitlyn up will come,

Kaycee: Rock Star can't win. I am having high hopes that one of us will win HOH next week. It will be the whole house against her if she comes back.

Brett: The nice thing about keeping Rock Star is that she is a perfect pawn.....

Kaycee: Do we just get out the bigger target now to make sure she is gone. She has more of a chance to win HOH than Rock Star

Brett: Right

Kaycee: We just need to win it next week, I think we will.

Brett: If JC or Fessy wins they will do what Rock Star tells them to do. She says she is an equalizer and tells people what to do. They think she is smart.

Kaycee: whatever you guys want to do.

Tyler is silent.

Brett: The only way this works is if there is a couple of votes to keep Kaitlyn

Baleigh comes in asking for Rachel, talking stops

Kaycee: Sam is a competitor and can win HOH, and is a good asset for us. She(??) knows she (other she??) is coming after Sam.

Kaitlyn comes in, and leaves, saying she just wants somewhere to hang out.

Brett: if we keep Rock Star, she reconfirms. If we get rid of the head of the snake,...they have no one telling them what to do. You are in Haleigh's ear, she is not a competitor but she knows the game. She (Rock Star) always grounds them.

Kaycee: Kaitlyn flips on a dime. We have to figure out how to get the votes...

FAYSAL PLEASE GO TO THE DIARY ROOM

Brett: Kaitlyn knows JC is spreading rumors about her, did you hear about that? She can't say anything, that would be stupid, she is on the block.

(JC told someone in the house that Kaitlyn's boyfriend was fake, and she used that to flirt but not be in a showmance in the house)

They know if Kaitlyn leaves, Rock Star will still hate them, and that will not go away.

Brett: We need to stir up some chaos in the house that is not directed toward us.

Tyler is still silent.

Brett: Kaitlyn can win 1 in 11, but we could cut of the head of the snake that tells 3 people what to do...Does anyone know where Scottie's head is at?

Kaycee: He will probably vote to get Kaitlyn out. We have to figure out what to say to Baleigh.

Brett: We have to spin in another way so she won't catch on.

Kaycee: /She knows Kaitlyn is coming for her, she wants Kaitlyn out.

Brett: Kaitly just loves Fessy now, but she may be playing him to get his vote. She may go after JC, but only if she wins. It is good to have a bigger target in the house.

Tyler: (finally) so we could send out Rock Star

Brett: we break the head of the snake if we get Rock Star out, I can take the gamble.

Kaycee: Keep Kaitlyn?

Tyler: yes.

Brett: Can Kaitlyn win HOH, as long as you have my back I am okay.

Kaycee: I can try to talk to Sam to keep Kaitlyn in a tie. What can we offer her?

Brett: As much as I love Sam she is not level 6....you could sell it as who would you want to have a chance to come back, Rock Star or Kaitlyn. They are both gonna go, but you like Rock Star better, so she could have the chance.....We will win next week, she can go.

Rachel comes into the room

Rachel: Decide and let me know, I have pushed for her to stay, they all want her out. Haleigh, Faysal, Baleigh all want Kaitlyn out. They are waiting to see what we are doing.

Brett: Don;t tell them.

Rachel: They want Kaitlyn out.

Brett: Which is perfect.

Kaycee: They are set on sending Kaitlyn out, they know the rest of the house has been back and forth.

Brett: she knows we wanted Rock Star out.

They are talking about JC and how he might vote. (JC is adamant that he if voting Kaitlyn out—as of yesterday when he talked to Tyler)

Tyler: Get Baleigh back on board and keep Kaitlyn.

Brett: we need to minimize our target, there will be two of us. We have to be loyal to level 6, we can't make everyone happy. As much as I don't want to upset JC...It it is one of us and one of them we have the votes.

Rachel: Get Angela on board and I will do it, I don't want to talk about it any more. (she is afraid to make JC mad, but it's 50/50)

(Their goal is to vote Rock Star out, but allow some votes for Kaitlyn so it looks like Faysal and Haleigh voted her out.)

BB Time 9:44pm

geometry room

JC comes into the room with Tyler, Kaycee, and Brett

JC is telling them that there could be things he said going around, but he is just doing what he has to do.

Tyler: It's okay

Brett: I want some of those donuts

JC: they are good.

JC says it has been a horrible day today, he is sleepy and cranky. He does not want to have further conversations. He knows Rock Star has thrown out his name, (but I cannot hear what was said and sadly, squinting at the screen does not help) He does think he can convince Faysal to go after Rock Star if he wins HOH.

Tyler: no you can't

JC: I can try

JC feels like he spent a month in the house this week. He says Kaitlyn told people something about “balls” but I never said anything about balls. Kaitlyn told JC if she gets back in the house, she will come after him, he added that she said it quietly, not in anger. JC hopes the competition is something where you manipulate balls through a maze.

Tyler leaves, saying he wants to go not eat donuts.

JC says Kaitlyn needs to go. He tells Brett and Kaycee that after Haleigh was pulled off the block Kaitlyn said she would put him up, and when JC asked Faysal how he thought it went, Faysal told him Kaitlyn said it was fine and he wasn't worried. She has a good mouth.

JC leaves the room after making his hand prints.

Brett: If we keep Rock Star nothing changes in the house.....If we stir things up it could break up the other side.

They want to break up Haleigh, Faysal and Kaitlyn. Kaycee says Baleigh wants Kaitlyn out.

Brett: at the end of the day Kaitlyn is a good competitor. It makes me nervous. If we vote Kaitlyn out it is a simple line in the sand.

If one of them win they will do whatever Rock Star tells them to do. If it goes that way, nothing changes. ...He (Faysal) is trying to put a wedge between me and Tyler. He tells me we have to get Tyler out and he tells Tyler he needs to get me out. …

Brett wants to minimize the targets in level 6. He feels like Sam and JC will go with them, and the numbers are important.

Brett: We know what it is, but we keep talking ourselves out of it. ( after all this, I have no idea what it is, it is a laundry cycle in my head)

Brett would use Rock Star as a pawn and put someone else out next week, but that means keeping her in the house. If Haleigh or Faysal win he is worried about who they would go after. Could it be Kaycee and Rachel? They both think so. They agree that they need to get the best player out and at the same time keep Rock Star out of jury.

BB Time 10:06

camera 3

bedroom

Angela is telling Kaitlyn that she hears the same people say they are keeping both of them, and it seems like personal game play.

Kaitlyn fears that people who have said she is safe are lying to her, and she wants to know if she is being blind sided. She wonders what the motivation behind the votes. Only two people have told her they are voting her out, but only two people have told Rock Star they are voting her out. Angela says she doesn't see anyone talking to Rock Star. Kaitlyn thinks Brett will vote out Rock Star, maybe Faysal or Kaycee and Bailey. She adds Scottie and JC to her list. Angela hears people rehashing the same conversation over and over. Kaitlyn tells them no matter what she loves them very much, and is grateful for having been here. She cannot wait to hug Joe.

Camera 3

have not room

Rachel and Baleigh

Baleigh: I am voting to keep Rock Star

Rachel : He (??) is telling her he is voting her out. She's gonna be a wreck on the couch, but at least she won't be in jury.

Door opens and someone comes in and the girls stop talking.

It is Brett. He comes and climbs on top of Rachel while he whines.

Camera 3

back to bedroom

Angela, Kaitlyn and Haleigh

Kaitlyn wants to do a face mask, but they decide to take showers first. Kaitlyn wants to know if they did goodbye messages.

FISH

• morty unpinned this topic

09:59PM BBT: Haliegh is talking to Kaitlyn in the PBR, Haliegh says no one is telling her anything anymore about the upcoming vote. Haliegh says several people have no idea how they're going to vote. 

10:00PM BBT: Kaitlyn says Angela and Rachel are both going to vote for her to stay, she says she hasn't heard anything from Bayleigh or Tyler yet. Scottie walks in to get a change of clothes.

10:00PM BBT: Kaycee and Brett are in the lounge talking about the vote. Brett says he doesn't want to piss of Tyler. "At the end of the day, we just have to keep Level 6 together," He says. 

10:01PM BBT: In the PBR, Kaitlyn doesn't understand why no one is saying anything to her and why they're all scared.

10:02PM BBT: Haliegh talks about "what ifs" and how different it would be if they sent Sam home on week one. Haliegh says Sam is their worst case scenario. Angela walks in.

10:03PM BBT: Kaitlyn says she feels like the "f*****g plague," because no one wants to hang out with her. Kaitlyn doesn't understand why the house has to vote together, why everyone just can't vote the way they want.

10:03PM BBT: Brett says they just have to tell Tyler and Angela what to do. Brett talks about winning HOH next week and backdooring someone. Brett doesn't want Haliegh or Faysal to win, because he knows he would go up. But he's also curious to see who else they would put on the block. 

10:04PM BBT: Brett tells Kaycee they have to get the best player out early, and Kaitlyn has to go. He also says he doesn't want Rockstar in jury. 

10:05PM BBT: Kaitlyn is sad that her last day is spent with everyone avoiding her. Angela says they're being disrespectful to Kaitlyn or Rockstar's last night. 

10:06PM BBT: Brett and Kaycee leave the lounge. JC and Faysal are in the WA talking about the shower. 

10:06PM BBT: Angela tells Kaitlyn and Haliegh in the PBR, that she doesn't trust anyone because she keeps hearing that everyone is saving everyone. Kaitlyn's afraid that people are lying to her about saving her. She says she wants to know if she's going home and she doesn't want to be blindsided. 

10:08PM BBT: Kaitlyn wants to leave the house a lady and hug everyone. Kaitlyn says everyone but two people have told her that she is safe. Haliegh says Rockstar has been told the same thing. Angela says she hasn't seen anyone talking to Rockstar. 

10:10PM BBT: Kaitlyn goes through the house, listing how she thinks everyone is going to vote.

10:10PM BBT: Kaycee walks into the havenot room where Rachel and Bayleigh are. Kaycee says they're keeping Rockstar and that she'll tell Tyler. Bayleigh wants to make sure because she doesn't want to look dumb, Kaycee confirms they are voting to keep Rockstar. 

10:12PM BBT: Kaycee says Tyler is going to tell Kaitlyn that it's going to be a unanimous vote and she's going home. Rachel doesn't think Tyler should do that. "At least she won't be in jury," Rachel says. They all agree they don't want a bitter jury. 

10:13PM BBT: Kaycee leaves the room and Brett comes in. He hugs Rachel. 

10:14PM BBT: In the PBR, Kaitlyn, Haliegh, and Angela talk about face masks. 

10:19PM BBT: General conversations in the house. Kaitlyn is called into the DR. Several HGs are in the KT while others are in the WA. 

10:24PM BBT: Scottie and Faysal are climbing the rock wall. 

10:29PM BBT: Rachel and Brett are in the havenot room talking about the next HOH competition. Rachel says they don't have to worry about Rockstar winning. Brett says he needs to win. 

10:31PM BBT: Rachel says she feels bad about telling Kaitlyn that she's going to vote to keep her when she's not. Rachel says that Rockstar has turned into a nicer person after being on the block all week. 

10:32PM BBT: Rachel tells Brett in the havenot room that she doesn't want Swaggy coming back in and she hopes that Kaitlyn wins if it's a battel back competition. 

10:44PM BBT: Scottie and Faysal are talking in the living room. Haliegh walks in with her face mask on, BB gets on to Faysal for not having his microphone on. BB sounds irritated with Faysal. 

10:45PM BBT: Scottie tells Haliegh that if she has pimples, Bayleigh will pop them. Scottie says he always has Bayleigh pop his pimples. 

10:46PM BBT: Brett is called to the DR. Tyler is laying in bed with Kaitlyn in the PBR, Kaitlyn wants to know how everyone is voting. Tyler says they're voting to keep her, that he's voting to keep her. He tells her she has five votes.

10:47PM BBT: Kaitlyn is getting upset because she doesn't feel like people are being honest with her. Kaitlyn asks Tyler to be open with her, Tyler says he can't right now. She wants to know why. 

10:48PM BBT: Tyler says he knows who's voting against Kaitlyn, she asks questions and Tyler says he doesn't want to get into it. Kaitlyn gets upset again. 

10:54PM BBT: Kaitlyn wants to know who's keeping her. Tyler tells her: Angela, Rachel, Kaycee, and Bayleigh. Kaitlyn says if there's a tie, Sam will evict her. 

10:55PM BBT: Tyler says he wouldn't lie to her about the vote.

10:55PM BBT: Kaitlyn holds Tyler's hand after he tells her he wouldn't lie to her.

1332939750_KaitlynandTylerholdinghands.PNG.121f27972ebb150da49892cca3ca5d0c.PNG

10:56PM BBT: Kaitlyn gets up to go do a face mask. Tyler leaves the PBR also. 

11:00PM BBT: General conversation throughout the house. Several HGs are doing face masks.

11:16PM BBT: Kaycee tells Tyler in the WA that it's going to be a unanimous vote to keep Rockstar. Tyler appears to say, "ok," but he doesn't have his microphone on. Rachel walks in and Tyler confirms the plan with her. Rachel agrees and Tyler says, "we'll be fine," and "maybe she'll come back."

11:24PM BBT: General conversation throughout the house. Brett is giving Kaitlyn a massage in the BBR. 

781353524_BrettandKaitlyn.PNG.8c41e4d7263154c3b81edeec5298ea5c.PNG

11:29PM BBT: Faysal and Haliegh are in the lounge talking. Faysal asks how the vote is going to work tomorrow. Haliegh says she "doesn't know," but that she knows JC is going to vote with the house. 

11:29PM BBT: Haliegh tells Faysal that Angela is going to make a bold statement and vote for Rockstar to leave. Faysal says, "who gives a f**k about Angela?"

11:30PM BBT: Haliegh tells Faysal to go talk to Rachel so he can change her mind and vote Kaitlyn out.

11:32PM BBT: Faysal says he'll win the competition because that's what he's good at. Haliegh tells him to win tomorrow. Rockstar walks in. 

11:36PM BBT: Rockstar asks Haliegh what she thinks the vote will be. Haliegh says it's going to be a tie. Rockstar says she guesses a tie is better than nothing.

• morty locked this topic