Monday, July 23 2018 Big Brother 20 Live Feed Updates

morty

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother After Dark observations and screen captures here !

Here's a handy guide you can print out to identify the HGs until you learn their names. CLICK HERE

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal comment]around the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is West Coast Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations. We may have several HGs with names which start with the same letter.

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)

Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Back Yard (BY)
Bedroom (BR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Storage Room (SR)
Blue bedroom  (BBR)

Pink bedroom (PBR)

The combined bedroom is (CBR)

The fidget spinner bedroom is (SBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?/chat.html/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

2:00am BBT Brett tells Tyler and JC about the Rockstar apology. He was scared she was going to pop off again. JC says that made it to TV, did they ask you about it in the DR? Of course, Brett answers.  Tyler exits the room, Kaitlyn is asleep in the next bed. JC tells (whispers) to Brett that there is something insane going on right now in the house but he cannot open his mouth about it yet. I have to wait until the nominations are done but you are going to go crazy! Like good or bad, asks Brett. Like good, fun, popcorn, he says. You know what popcorn means? Yeah, says Brett. I tell you, JC says, after the nominations are done you are going to go crazy with it.  [You can feel the excitement in JCs voice as he tells Brett this. He is giddy with the knowledge he has, and he can’t wait to get his popcorn and have a seat to watch – monadyan]

2:08am BBT Fessy calls Sam over to the hammock. She is stuffing her face with puppy chor as she walks. He asks her if she has any idea who she would put up if he uses it. She says, F***! Are you going to use it? He says it weighs on who goes up as a replacement nominee. She says, all I need from you is yes or no. RS offers to leave, and Sam says, Fessy, I told you I wasn’t going to talk to you about this. This is your decision. He tells her the fact that she is close with everybody in the house scares him, it could be anybody. I told you, she says, you need to make up your own mind. Whoever is trying to tell you what to do? This is your decision. I want you to do whats best for you, not whats best for me or anybody else. You won the veto, you make the call, then I’ll make my call. So, he says, you have no one set in stone? No, she says, I haven’t thought about it. To be honest, I hoped you wouldn’t use it at all. He says, I can tell you, if I don’t know who the replacement nominee is, I lean more towards using it. Who do you plan to use it on, she asks. I don’t know, he answers, honestly I don’t even know if I will know going into it. They rinse and repeat the last minute of conversation. Yes or no? Who goes up? He explains he struggles because he will have to vote against one of them so it would be easier for him if he didn’t have to choose until tomorrow. So, she says, you pick tomorrow and I’ll pick. So you’re gonna use it, she asks for the 5th time. He reiterates, if he knew who the nominee would be he could decide about his game. She says, we’re f***ed. He says we both are, she says yeah. Like I said before you can save one person or save a bunch of people, it’s up to you.  How much does the person mean to you that you’re taking down? Over all these people? You could be the HOH next week, Fessy, and what are you gonna do? You’ve got to be a real man and stand up for yourself. You’ve got to be able to think for yourself. I trust you, I trust your judgement, I just need to know if you’re going to use it or not. Then I’ll have to make a decision. And it could be me going home next week, who f’ing knows? They both tell her she won’t go home next week. She says, hey, we can do this all day. We all love each other, this sucks. I need to know Fessy, just tell me yes or no.  He says, I’ll lyk in the morning, but it’s 75% chance I’ll use it if I don’t know who the replacement is gonna be. Alright, she says and turns and walks away, still munching on the puppy chow. I’m gonna go to bed thinking you’re gonna use it, she says. 
Fessy says, she’s pissed. Un-huh, says RS. But that’s the way the game is, he says. 

9:45 am BBT  Feeds 1&2 are on Bayleigh lying in the hammock outside.  Feeds 3&4 are on the Have not room.  Lights are on and show someone, possibly Rachel, completely covered by the neon green blanket.  Not showing anyone else.

9:50 am BBT   Kaitlyn called to DR, feeds don't show her.  BB calls for Tyler, Scottie, Rachel, JC, Faysel, Angela and Haleigh to get new batteries in the SR.  No one seems to move. 

Feeds 3&4 om PBR.  Kaitlyn is in bed with Fessy, shows them holding hands, then she pulls the blanket up closer to her chin. A little later she scoots closer to him.  He has his head covered.

9:59 am BBT  BB again calls for people to get new batteries.  Sam is up in the KT making coffee.  Goes to SR, Haleigh comes in, asks what time it is.  Sam doesn't know, never heard the wake up music.  Haleigh goes back to bed, Kaitlyn complaining about her jaw (teeth grinding?) and wants Botox when she gets out.

10:04 am BBT  BB again calls for people to get fresh batteries.  Again no movement.

Sam finishes making her coffee and goes looking for Bayleigh.  She isn't in the BY anymore.  Sam finds her in the HN room.  They go outside on the couches.  They discuss if Fessy will use the Veto or not.  They both think he will, but not sure on who.  Sam said she doesn't care who, she just needs to know if she has to put someone else up.  Sam said she is going to get ready when she finishes her coffee.  They keep calling her when she isn't ready, and they have to wait on her.  Bayleigh reminds her they will call Fessy, not her.  She said then she really needs to get ready.

10:09 am BBT.  Bayleigh and Sam talking in BY.  Bayleigh asks Sam if Faysal opened up to her last night.  Sam said no and I didn’t want him to.  She justs wants to know if he’s gonna ise the veto or not.  She says he said he would tell her this morning.  They discuss if he would use it or not and on who.  Bayleigh thinks it would be Haleigh bcuz she picked him to play in the veto comp.  Sam said she has heard people think he’ll use it on Kaitlyn.  Sam is ready for it to be over and done.  Bayleigh is scared.  

10:14 am BBT  Bayleigh and Sam outside, discussing how the people in the house are taking being on the block so well.  They say there is some drama at eviction, then discuss what has happened.  Sam is going to get the yard ready, there is no water in the fridge outside.  Talking about their middle names, and other people's middle names.  BB AGAIN calls people to get batteries.  It seems a few get up and go to SR.    JC is cleaning out his bed (in the BBR, not with Fessy last night, as Kaitlyn slept with Fessy.    Rockstar and Fessy get their batteries, but don't talk.  Rockstar goes back to bed, Fessy goes the opposite direction (possible WC)

10:22 am BBT  In the BY, Sam and Bayleigh talking about how they were in home.  They complain about Instagram and technology, how young girls are trying to keep up with things that aren't even real because of photoshop. Bayleigh would love to be barefoot and pregnant, in a log cabin, with room for a horse.  More talk from the bible about letting things go, not to have an ego.  Can be the most beautiful person, but nasty on the inside.  Sam said your body is a temple and a gift,  but not really what is important.

10:28 am BBT  Sam talking about she keeps getting distracted by dirty dishes, cleaning things, but she can't do that this week.  She has to be ready.  Bayleigh agrees that Sam has a lot to do this week.  Mid sentence, she sees bird poop on the couch.  Bayleigh said that she got pooped on in the hammock.  Sam didn't know.  Someone told Bayleigh it was good luck.  Then they joke about getting pooped on in the HOH comp.  Sam leaves to get ready for the day, stops to clean things in the yard. and Sam gets called to the DR.  She says sh*t, she hasn't even brushed her teeth yet. As she goes through the KT she says good morning to Scottie.  Bayleigh goes to HN room to drink some tea, then lays back down.  All 4 feeds on HN room and sleeping HGs

11:08 am BBT.  Kaitlyn and Faysal in PBR.  Faysal has been called to the DR.  He gets oit of bed and Kaitlyn says “oh my skinny legs 9000!”   She hugs one of his legs and days your legs are the same size as mine!  He says “don’t even...”

11:01 am BBT  BB calls Fessy to the DR (time for Veto ceremony)  He doesn't move.  Bayleigh said he is not awake, legit knocked out.  Kaitlyn is getting dressed, tries to wake him.  We get FoTH

11:07 am BBT  Feeds are back.  Fessy is sitting on the edge of the bed, holding his head.  Kaitlyn asks if he is okay.  He gets up in his undies, and Kaitlyn starts making fun of his skinny legs.  She said his legs are the same size as hers.  He gets called to the DR again.  Kaitlyn and Scottie in the KT with Bayleigh, Fessy goes to WA, told to put his mic on.   People are getting up and getting dressed, no game talk,  All feeds go to BBR.  Fessy gets called again to the DR.  (11:13 am)  Kaycee says he is in the WA.  Brett asks why?  They say it is time for the veto ceremony.  BB calls Fessy again, sternly, Angela apologizes to BB for so many unruly children in the house. BB calls Fessy again!  Rachel in WA getting ready to shower, Haleigh is doing her hair.  People are getting ready, there should be an indoor lockdown soon, they want to be ready.

11:08 am BBT  BB tells JC to put on his mic.  Tyler says he is going to sleep with Angela from now on, because JC takes the whole bed.  BB tells JC to put his mic on again, it is hanging down his leg.  Tyler is making eggs. going to fix some for JC too.  In BBR, Brett is talking to Angela, complaining he is sore. Brett says when he goes back to the Est Coast, he will ave a terrible time getting used to the time change.  BB tells Angela to put on her mic, she says its on guys, and shows them.  Feeds flip back to the KT, Tyler still complaining that JC took te bed, Tyler was hanging off the side.  JC complained that Tyler doesn't put off any heat.

11:20 am BBT  Kaitlyn joins the KT people, tells them about grinding her teeth.  JC goes back to who puts out heat.  Just general talk.  Brett comes in.  JC said one of his (Brett) nipples is bigger than the other.  He said becuase one is cold.  Then he and Kaitlyn engage in in talk about their nipples, and milk each other (stop, please!)  JC is having eggs and M&Ms.  Now Kaitlyn going into her most recent dream.

11:29 am BBT  BB calls for an outdoor lock down. Kaitlyn goes into WA, passes Rachel who is only in a towel.  Kaitlyn asks Haleigh if she knew this was going to be the Veto ceremony, Haleigh said yes.  Kaitlyn said it is usually around 3:00.  Then we get the showing of an old episode of BB (all star season)

11:30AM BBT:  Haleigh's been in the bathroom fixing her hair.  BB calls an outside lockdown.  Kaitlyn comes into the bathroom and asks Haleigh if she knew this was happening now (veto).  Haleigh says yes because she asked.  Kaitlyn says, "oh that's why you're getting ready" and Kaitlyn said she thought it would be at 3:00.  Feeds replay a past season episode of BB.

12:41 pm BBT  Feeds are back.  It appears Fessy took down Haleigh and Sam put up JC.  Sam is in the KT explaining the power to several people.  She goes outside to explain it to Rockstar, that she had a chance to use it last week for Winston, and she didn't do it.  It expired, so now whoever gets evicted, gets a chance to come back.  She doesn't know what the chance is.  Rockstar says that Sam said it is a game on the TV show.  Sam agrees.  Rockstar says she is going to have one more cigarette, even though it isn't good for her, then she will go take a shower.   Kaitlyn was in the lounge crying and yelling at Fessy, saying she can never trust him again.  She knows she is going home. 

Sam is still in the BY, asking Brett if he is mad at her.  He said no, he was just giving her some space.  She is crying, and tells him she almost used it on Winston, she is sorry she didn't.  She thinks it is a stupid power.

12:40 pm BBT.  Faysal and Kaitlyn in the lounge.  Kaitlyn is crying.  Faysal says that it’s what she did to Swaggy.  She says I didn’t do it to u!  He says it afffected my game.  He says she did “their” dirty work.  She says she knows where he stands now and doesn’t know how he’ll vote now bcuz he’s close to rockstar too.  She says she can’t trust what anyone says.  She asks if he’ll always hold this against her?  He said it was u and Haleigh on the block what was I supposed to do?  She says not look me in the eye and say you’d save me.  She says he played her.  She says he told both of them he’d save them but he lied to her when he said it.  He says u have 4 days Kaitlyn come on!  Faysal leaves.  

12:50 pm BBT  Sam is talking to Rockstar, and says it was a really stupid app.  Rockstar tells her about Kaitlyn thinking the power got used last week, and changed 2 votes. She says it is obvious it didn't get used.  Sam goes inside, still crying and asking if Fessy is mad at her.  Sam is saying she doesn't want JC to go home, she loves him.  She says if she used it, and she went up this week,  then she couldn't use it on herself.  In the HN room, they are discussing the power.  They know there is a CHANCE to come back, not sure how.  Discussing how Swaggy, Steve and Winston are gone, they won't be in a battle back.  Not sure what the chance is.  They know that Sam is upset.