Sunday, July 22 2018 Big Brother 20 Live Feed Updates

morty

9:00pm BBT Haleigh and Angela in the hammock. Haleigh says, is the moon always there? Angela says, I don’t think so, and it’s relay bright tonight. The two mention that Rachel hasn’t been out of the have-not room all day. The way she is going to take it will be funny.

Haleigh says, what’s that noise? Is that one of them? It sounded like someone screaming. [could be the viewers – monadyan]

Rachel, Kaycee and Bayleigh in the have-not room are discussing the comps and the set and how they thought it would be as opposed to how it actually is. Bayleigh used to wonder how things were done and now she knows.

9:15pm BBT Haleigh doing abs while Fessy talks about the veto (surprise). He wants to be able to express his opinions with her and her not share them. She is getting frustrated that he keeps asking her if he can trust her. He heads off to run with Scottie.

9:20pm BBT Bayleigh, Kaycee and RS in the HN room. Bayleigh says she feels like her insides are coming out. She is bloated. She says everyone in the house is weird/odd. Once her family sees this they will no longer be able to say she is weird. Kaycee is typing with her toes on the wall of keyboards. She says she is emailing her family.

Bayleigh asks Kaycee if she would carry a child for her. She says yes and they agree to be friends forever. Kaycee tells her to move to the west coast, this is the perfect time. Bayleigh says while she is there she can do modeling and stuff.

Rockstar and Rachel on the patio. Rachel is explaining her absence today. She wanted to be a have-not to be alone in the room and have no one question her. She says JC told her that he put grapes from the dirt floor in her mouth. She says there is probably a rule about putting unsanitary things in someone’s mouth, but it’s JC and he can get away with that shit.

9:40pm BBT Kaitlyn comes out on the patio and plops down next to Fessy. She says the boys told her she looks particularly small tonight. What? he says. She repeats it. Who are the boys? Tyler and Brett, she says. Oh, he says, I didn’t know they were “the boys”. He tells her she is weird and she starts whining.

9:47pm BBT Sam on the patio smoking says, In all seriousness, cast of BB20 is the most creative and unique cast there ever was. Yeah.

Rockstar says, Kaitlyn… I’m going to say something nice about everyone in the yard. OMG! I’m really excited! I haven’t gotten a compliment in a little bit. Lets all do it, Sam says.

Rockstar: Sam… you are an amazing mountain mama and she will never get over her primal strength hanging from that tree. It was the most amazing thing to watch. It was like goddess energy bursting out of you. Warrior spirit. Awesome but scary.

Kaitlyn, you are lovely, exuberant, vibrant, and you are a joy to be around.

Fessy, you are obviously beautiful and more importantly, you are fun. And you are a kind spirit in a giant man.

Brett… uh, he is funny and he lightens the room that he is in. He knows how to make fun of himself. He keeps things fun.

Tyler is a sensitive guy. He has angelic energy like a light beam with a halo of air. Kaitlyn is offering her opinion as well. He is very guided. His spirit guides are around him all the time.

Kaycee is like… Kaitlyn interrupts and says , she makes me question my sexuality, for sure. RS says she has this calming energy. She reminds me of like, a joint. She makes you laugh at weird times, not because she is funny, but just like a giggle.

Scottie is quirky, funny and also very athletic. He is like an onion. He unfolds his onion and you learn something new about him each time.

Rachel is beautiful and talented and smart and also kind and sweet and compassionate.

Angela is obviously physically beautiful, but reserved and as you get to know her she blossoms into a kind person. She is self-disciplined and not afraid to eat a tub of ice cream.

Bayleigh is very strong and there is a lot of power to her. She is very beautiful and worldly. She’s travelled a lot, seen a lot for her years, she’s wise.

Now, Fessy starts. Rockstar, after Steve left you said you were the oldest one, but you never let that get you out of your comfort zone, you were true to yourself whether or not people in here would accept you. 
Sam, you are a great listener and you are a tough mamajama, but you have the softest heart, and you remind me a lot of my mom because there are two sides to you, you can get down and dirty but you have a compassionate side, the best of both worlds. 
Kaitlyn, I’ve never met anybody like you. I’ve never had a friend that’s a girl close to me, and because you are so off the wall, so different and unique, that’s what draws people towards you light up a room and you can say stuff with confidence, even though you are the littlest one in the room. 
Sam says, Stop… precious Fessy… 

Kaitlyn: She begins by telling them that they don’t know this, but she saw something she shouldn’t have seen during press week. I saw….. (the cameras switch!!) 

10:08pm BBT Tyler in the shower talking to Haleigh. He is praising her handling of being on the block. She tells him about doing abs and a bug flying in her ear. 

10:20pm BBT Kaycee with Haleigh in the KT. Haleigh says she is ready for the day to end and she has no idea what will happen tomorrow with the veto. If he does use it we don’t know who is going up and they might be the one that goes home. 

10:30pm BBT Sam enters the bathroom area and tells Haleigh that she loves her little lisp. She melted every time she said Horatio when she was reading Hamlet. That was her favorite Haleigh moments. 
Angela and Bayleigh on the hammock talking about all the houseguests secrets. They think Brett has a secret. Bay thinks Brett is related to someone. They want to get invited to the Stash-Bash next year. Maybe his dad will fly us out. (?)
They begin comparing tans. Brett walks over and comments on Angela’s stomach and how dark it is. Bayleigh says, look at my leg compared to her, we are the same person. 

Haleigh walks out and starts up a conversation with Angela about something Kaitlyn said to her.
She said she knows things about me that she will tell me later. She said she keeps getting hits about her and she’s not going to finish college. Haleigh says, I have 20 hours left, I’m going to finish, they are all online. 
Haleigh starts talking about Sam noticing her lisp. Angela says she feels like she has a lisp, she can’t say anything right. Haleigh says she is really bad in the DR, can’t get a thought out. 

11:00pm BBT Bay and Kaitlyn in the kitchen. Bay says she can’t believe she just got full off a pickle and an olive. Bay says she had a good day and Kaitlyn says because it was a good day tomorrow will be easier. Bay says she is at peace and when her time comes she will be ready. Kaitlyn says you fear the block when you aren’t on it, but when you get on it, it’s ok. Whatever happens is fine, if she goes home and she knows who she is going home to. 

11:20pm BBT Most of the HG are outside on the lawn either stretching or laying around talking. 
Sam begins picking at the poppies on the wall and gets told by BB to Stop That! bay mentions wanting to take a pillow from the backyard and put it on her have-not bed. BB says, Please DO NOT move the pillows! Bay says, hey, now we know, the person that says these things is here in the building because there is no way they had a clip that said not to move the pillows. 

11:45pm BBT Kaitlyn and Fessy in the bathroom area. He has showered and brushed his teeth, she is flat ironing her hair. 
Sam, JC, Kaysee and Tyler in the kitchen admiring Sam’s gauged ears. She used to have a pierced nose, she still had a naval piercing. 
Kaitlyn comes in and says she needs to know of something makes sense and she thinks there are smart people in the house that might understand what’s going on with her. She has trouble moving her neck back weird and now she can barely swallow.  The back of her head and neck are stiff and it’s hard to swallow. Sam says… spinal meningitis, you’re gonna die. It’s legit muscle, Kaitlyn whines. Tyler shows her a stretch to do. It hurts, she whines. He finally begins rubbing her neck. 
Kaycee asks Sam to pierce her nose. Sam says we need a needle and a piece of ice. She pierced her own lip. She marked it with a pen, pushed the safety pin through and it left an ink dot there forever. 

12:00am BBT Brett is making McGriddle burgers. Some version of a burger with pancake syrup on it. Sam says make me one. 

JC is munching on puppy chow, and says if he ever becomes HOH he is going to appoint the have-nots. No volunteers for him, he points and says, it will be you and you and you and you.

12:05am BBT Brett is adding syrup to the raw meat and grinding pepper into it as well. He mixes it with his hand. Rockstar walks in heading to bed. She stops at the counter and asks what they are eating. She plans to apologize to Brett. The camera switches to Rachel crying to Kaycee in the HN bedroom. Kaycee is helping her make up her little have-not pod. Rachel is sobbing. She says she is missing her family and friends and this f***ing thing, (the covers) and her comes the cameras! There she is, breaking down! Better get her! They both laugh. It’s a big moment, better get it! More giggles.

12:10am BBT When the camera makes its way back to Brett and Rockstar, she has clearly apologized. She says she is not proud of the way she responded. He says he appreciates her apology. He respects that. I got you, thank you. She says she supposes she will figure out when she watches the show why he said what he did. She leaves and he continues hand squishing the meat. 
She comes back… she says she was intimidated to have said any of that to him, but she forgot to say that she sees that he is a bright light in this house, and you lighten up for a lot of people and that makes them happy and she appreciates that. She says it was all supposed to be in the one thing, but I didn’t say it so I came back in to finish it up. He says, OK. And I like that you are a musician, she says. He chuckles and she leaves again. 

RS/Sam/JC/Tyler talk about DJ’s. (I think) Marshmallow is mentioned and Rockstar’s kids like him and JC says he worked with him like 4 times in Croatia. They are all amazed. Tyler says, no way! He’s my favorite! JC asks if they know don diablo? Sam says, I love don diablo. JC has worked with him too. He normally works with singers but he works with DJs too. 

Fessy and Bayleigh on 2 feeds, and Rachel and Kaycee on the other two. Rachel is still sobbing. 
She says she has had a really bad day. No one has done anything to me or pissed me off and she knows people probably think she’s mad about being a have not. Kaycee is reassuring her and Rachel looks in the mirror and says I look scary, they better not show this clip on TV. 

Bay and Fessy are talking about the veto. [yeah, they are, can you believe it? – monadyan]

Bay is telling Fessy she won’t tell him not to use it, but if he didn’t, it might be the best thing. She tells him that if she is reading Sam right, she believes that either Rockstar, JC or Rachel would go up in their place. Fessy says she might put up Scottie as a pawn. Fessy says Rockstar told him that Sam told her that she was not going on the block. Bay says, I don’t know who it will be, but I know it won’t be Tyler. Which is weird, Fessy says, because he nominated her. Bay says it is clear to everyone in the house that Haleigh and Kaitlyn are the best friends in the house, so they are a pair. Bay says, tomorrow, no matter what, I’m going to have to do damage control. Fessy says we have to make sure the one that stays doesn’t go to the other side. Bay says if you choose one over the other, you need to make sure they are the one that goes home, because they know everything about you and can hurt you with what they know with other people. 

12:25am BBT Sam comes over to the hammock and asks Fessy if he is ok, and if he knows what he is going to do. You don’t? ok. She says the more she thinks about it, she’d just like to know IF he’s going to use it so she has time to think and is not put on the spot. He promises to give her his decision by the morning. He says both of them keep talking to him and he just doesn’t know what he is going to do. He says honestly, going into it I don’t even know if I’ll know who I’m using it on till the last minute. So you ARE going to use it, Bay says. No, um, well, I am leaning towards using it, but it is not 100% because he has thought about the reason not to use it. Sam says, you’ll protect me. If you don’t use it you will be protecting a bunch of people and if you do use it you are protecting only one person. So you have to decide whether you want one person or a bunch of people in your corner. She just wants to know if he’s using it or not so she can make a decision that will affect one person or a bunch of people. Sam wants to know one way or the other. He stays up late, she stays up late, she sleeps late, he sleeps late and if they wait till then to decide, she is gonna be f***ed.

12:30am BBT Bayleigh says to Fessy, I think there goes your answer! He says, what? She says, what Sam just said. Do you want to piss a lot of people off or just one person? He says, that’s her pitch though… they will be mad at her for putting the other person on the block. Not me, he says. Bay says. but there will be people that won’t want to work with you if you do that. he says, there are people I am not working with now.

12:35am BBT Bayleigh tells Fessy that one of his friends might go up and go home. She says she knows he’s going to use it, so when he tells Sam he’s going to use it just make sure that it is not me that’s going up. He says, she already told you that you aren’t and I don’t think bringing it up to her again is a good idea because she might get pissed off. He says that Sam wants me to protect her by not using the veto, but she wasn’t protecting me when she put two of my friends on the block!

12:45am BBT Bayleigh really wants to know what he is going to do so she says, just tell me. No, he says. Even if he knew, he doesn’t want it to be running around the house. She says, first off, I am not going to tell anybody, you know my soul secret in here and I have not heard it running around this house, so what am I going to look like if I tell a secret of yours? Fessy says, I know two soul secrets of yours. What? She asks. Oh, ok. They laugh. He says, and you know, for you to have told me that says a lot, I mean, that’s scary to tell someone.  I know, I wish I wouldn’t have had to tell you, like when you said it the first time, I was like how does he know? HE should have been able to keep a secret, but HE told you. [This is very confusing, but I believe HE is Swaggy and they are talking about the unprotected sex event the night before Swaggy left – monadyan]

Fessy says, he just got excited.

12:45am BBT Rockstar comes over and sits down and all Veto discussion stops. [Thank you Rockstar!] 
Bay says well, I was having a serious discussion with Fessy and now I will have to start over, but never mind. Haleigh walks up and asks about a stack of clothes that was on the washer. She tells Rockstar that she is going to sleep in Bayleighs bed and quickly leaves. 

1:00am BBT Brett has finished some of the burgers and delivered them to various hungry house guests and is now cleaning up the kitchen from the mess he made. 3 burgers are seen still cooking in a skillet. A gallon of milk is sitting on the counter. It has been there a while. Bay walks in and asks what he is doing. He says making McGriddle burgers. He hums as he picks up the burgers and places them in a small plastic container. The camera zooms in to show the griddle part of the burgers. He made protein pancakes to use as the buns. He sits at the counter and devours a burger, smacking loudly. He even treats us to a session of finger licking. He heads to the HN room and tells them he wishes they could have had some of his dank burgers. 

1:05am BBT Rockstar and Fessy in the hammock talking about votes and flip voters and nominees and powers and why Brett said what he said to her. Maybe Sam did flip the vote, but why me? Maybe he said it to make sure you would vote him out, that way he could make sure those were two votes that would be the ones Sam changed with her power. They continue to discuss the conspiracy theory and secret powers and whether people even have powers. RS says, if Sam did use the power then she will put one of us up. She won’t put one of the other side up. 

1:30am BBT Fessy talks about Kaitlyn and Tyler. He wonders if she told him she has feelings for him, real or not because it seems like he will do anything he says.

RS says she thinks Haleigh is solid, but Kailtyn, not so much. RS thinks Kaitlyn and Tyler have a final 2, and that Tyler and Brett have a thing too. She says she spends a lot of time watching the cameras in the HOH room and she sees Tyler and Brett having meetings all over the house. One leaves and the other looks around and then they leave too. And Sam really likes the two of them too.

1:40am BBT Tyler/Kaitlyn/JC in the BBR. Career choices are discussed. Tyler says he’s going to move to the west coast and Kaitlyn says he will do great at Venice Beach. JC says he probably has a ton of little girl fans. And Kaitlyn says he has lots of fan pages by now. JC talks about a page called Lesbians that look like Justin Beiber. JC says Tyler is such a delicate person. Tyler says, what?? You see the way you are patting her like that? It shows your social delicacy.

• morty locked this topic