Thursday, July 19 2018 Big Brother 20 Live Feed Updates

morty

07:03PM BBT The feeds continue with the endurance comp where the HG are perched on individual rainforest logs.  There is a little friendly banter while Scottie watches on.

07:04PM BBT Kaitlyn says that she is metaphysically exhausted.  Haleigh starts talking in her Hamlet voice.

07:07PM BBT Scottie is obnoxiously coaching the HG from the sidelines.  There is rain coming down on the HG, and they are tilted forward.  The HG are quiet and focused.

07:08PM BBT Kaitlyn says that her goggles are full of water.  The rain stops temporarily.  The HG ask Scottie to shut up, that he's not helping.

07:10PM BBT It appears that there is honey dropping on the HGs' heads.The water and blowing leaves have ceased temporarily.  More honey.  JC says that the honey is warming him up.  Scottie says "it's not honey - it's warm urine".  

07:12PM BBT The logs tilt forward.  JC says that the drippy stuff tastes like honey without sugar.  There are feathers blowing around, which are starting to stick to the HG.  The birds appear to take a poo on them.

07:17PM BBT Rockstar is the first to come down.  Scottie hugs her while she cries.

07:18PM BBT Kaitlyn says that whatever is coming on her, she's allergic to it because her mouth is reacting.  The logs lean forwards and the HG are quiet.  RS continues to sob on the sidelines.

07:20PM BBT Rockstar yells "Everybody but Brett, you're doing awesome!".  The rain lets up for a bit and the feathers start flying again.

07:22PM BBT Kaitlyn says that she's shivering.  Fessy drops.

07:24PM BBT Kaycee, JC, Sam, Bayleigh, Haleigh, Rachel, Angela Tyler, and Brett are still going strong.  Scottie is cheering everyone on, doesn't seem to be taking sides with his shouts.

07:25PM BBT More bird poop hits the HG, followed by rain. Brett and Bay both come down.  RS cheers that Brett fell.

07:27PM BBT Brett says that his arms are stiff and hard as a rock.  Rockstar shoots death stares at him.

07:30PM BBT The fallen four plus Scottie watch and cheer from the sidelines.  

image.png.e5ede5c032f8be1b74b88c4534f018cd.png

07:33PM BBT Angela and Rachel drop.

07:35PM BBT The feeds go to fish, "We'll Be Right Back"

07:39PM BBT Kaycee, JC, Kaitlyn, Haleigh, Sam and Tyler continue to hold up as the logs lean forward.

07:40PM BBT Feathers blow, bird poop flies and the logs lean.  Haleigh came close to her feet slipping, but she caught herself.  She then drops.

07:45PM BBT JC is also down.  Kaycee, Sam, Kaitlyn and Tyler still up.

07:49PM BBT On the sidelines, JC is shaking from the cold.  He's beating himself up over dropping so soon, and that he wasn't even tired.

07:52PM BBT Sam says "I take cold showers every day - even when I'm NOT a have not".  The logs are leaning forward even more with the rain coming down.

07:54PM BBT It's between Sam and Tyler and she's yelling at him to jump down, that he's already been HOH.  The other HG are screaming at them.  Tyler drops and Sam is HOH!

07:57PM BBT They all congratulate Sam and she asks if she's allowed to smoke a cigarette right now.

BB Time 9:41 pm

camera 1

Baleigh and Faysal in the geometry room.

Haleigh told Baleigh she is upset about being blamed for flipping a vote.

Baleigh kicks Faysal out of the room when Tyler comes in.

The discussion is about whether or not Rock Star and Brett had a conversation. He is upset that Kaitlyn told Baleigh there really was a conversation. Tyler says there is no reason for him to be involved in this, he has no idea what the conversations were. Baleigh says her side of the house is drama, and conversations are had. Tyler says Baleigh came to him and he respects that, but he is checked out for the night. They stop to listen to a conversation in another part of the house, but decide they are just joking. Baleigh denies that she has any motive to flip a vote, and she believes Tyler. The flip in first week was something she did not know about, and now this week she was not informed again. Tyler says they just need to keep.....Baleigh says Sam told her she will just tell them who she nominated and that's that. Baleigh says people are lying to “our face”. Tyler thinks people tried to set Baleigh against him, but they are aware of it. Baleigh is worried about who to trust, Tyler says he will play by himself. Baleigh also says she will play by herself since Swaggy is gone, she is cool with people on both sides of the house, and they agree that they will keep each other in the loop. She (Kaitlyn??) discouraged Baleigh when she (Baleigh) mentioned having a conversation with Tyler. Tyler says he saw Brett talking to everyone in the house, but he was not told about their votes. Tyler is bothered by not knowing where the votes were, but Baleigh says she only worries about where her vote was. Both of them say Brett was not a close friend to them....they are more bothered about their game being blown up by other people flipping. Tyler says he won't swear to anything, there are people who do that and he respects their game, but he will not. They agree they are on the same page. Baleigh and Tyler both plan to vote for their own game continuing on. They hug and leave the room.

9:54pm

camera 3

upstairs hall

Rock Star and Rachel are whispering, Rock Star is in tears.

RS” a privileged dude is targeting me, a single mom.....The first time he acknowledged me...It just makes me really sad. There's nothing to say to anybody.

R: whispering encouragement

RS: Trust...I don't know...He's literally never talked to me. I was actually really offended that he didn't care enough about my vote to talk to me.

R: I am so sorry you are going through this right now.

RS: says she told diary room she told him. “I hope your mother is proud of you mother to mother.”

9:58 pm

camera 3

geometry room

Kaitlyn and Tyler are talking, he is telling her to stop using his name in the house.

Kaitlyn: if this whole thing is true, and I think it is

Tyler: I don't know if it is

Kaitlyn: ….according to her, they never had a conversation,

Tyler: this brings me into a thing I have no part of. I don't even know if it is true, you know?

Tyler tells her things get flipped when peoples names are put out there, and he has laid low all week, staying out of the loop. He tells her he wasn't mad about it.

Kaitlyn keeps making excuses, trying for pity from Tyler with things like: “I don't want to play this game, I need to shut my mouth, I need to watch what I say. I am not good for your game.”

Tyler: I need you to recognize when things.....If I weren't with you I would not have this conversation with you, I wouldn't care. We are in this together. I am not scolding you, (he is).

Tyler tells her he is only aware of four votes, no one else told him about their votes, and no one came to him and said what they were doing. He says he believes Baleigh, but he has no idea if people lied to him or not. He is questioning everything now, and tells Kaitlyn to focus.

BB Time 10:06pm

camera 1

Have not room

JC, Brett and Haleigh

They are talking about the competition

JC: out of me focusing of my eye, I went, blaaahhhhhh, (waving his arms)

JC is laughing about his fall off the tree and tells them next Thursday they will just have to carry him around. They are talking about JC falling off a chair in the HOH room and that his face showed anger. (someone did this during the lockdown) JC was angry because it was right before a competition.

Camera 1 10:09pm

geometry room

Baleigh and Faysal

Faysal is whispering about girls liking him (Brett), he asked how Baleigh's relationship with Sam is and she says okay, he says he is okay with her (Sam) too. Baleigh says they need to make sure Haleigh is where she says she is. Faysal thinks he looks like a f****g idiot on tv. (Haleigh involvement). He insists he does not talk to Haleigh about game, but she says it looks bad, laying under blankets with Haleigh whispering. She tells him he need to stop it and mingle in the house. Baleigh tells Faysal that Kaitlyn mentioned the meeting between Rock Star and Brett, but said she did not have the identity until the evictions. They are questioning the timeline on the information. Baleigh says Kaitlyn is manipulative in this game, and when Faysal calls Kaitlyn his best friend,

Baleigh: she is not your best friend, stop saying that.

Baleigh says she was left in the dark last week with Kaitlyn's nomination of Swaggy, she is unhappy. She says she wants to use her power to get out a player, not a ….little girl. (She must have told Faysal about the power). He agrees he will not mention anything. Baleigh mentions her “baby daddy”, stops Faysal cold.

Faysal: Did you???

Baleigh: Yes

Faysal: Well I didn't know

Baleigh: I hope he hasn't already.......

Faysal tells her to not be silly and worry.

Baleigh is hoping Sam puts up Kaitlyn, Faysal asks her if he is put up, will she use the power on him, and she says yes (after a pause).

BB Time 10:26pm

Camera 1

kitchen

Tyler, Scottie Angela and JC

Just general talk about ibuprofen, how they will be sore tomorrow

Rock Star comes in thinking of Advil

She says she might put on a bra, Scottie says he was thinking of that also. Rock Star and Tyler leave the room.

Camera moves to have not room

10:28

Haleigh and Winston sharing a speaker bed. Rachel and Kaycee in others

They are talking about how long they have been in the house, general consensus is 4 weeks total, 3 on tv.

Rachel: I thought that competition would go on all night.

They are talking about wanting to play in the veto, Winston says his forearms were overpowered, he weighs more than he could hold up.

Haleigh: that was hard, my whole body was shaking.

Silence......

W: everything happens in sprints, nothing happens, everything happens.

More silence.

2 minutes ago, grannysue1154 said:

morty...replace winston with Brett, old lady confusion...

So glad you clarified, I was just formatting that section. :)

BB Time 10:34pm

bathroom area

Sam JC Tyler

They are talking about missing Winston and believe it will be harder as time passes. JC really likes Winston.

Baleigh comes into the room.

JC thought the honey was real and says he was chugging it.

Kaycee comes into the room

Haleigh comes into the room

Everyone is laughing at JC's sudden fall. He is comical telling about it, the room is filled with giggling. (granny is laughing too, this kid is a hoot).

JC: karma's a b***h.

They are talking about how hard it was to adjust, how it put pressure on their legs, back and neck. JC says he didn't get tired, he just held on.

Baleigh says Sam told her no one on one's, she's just gonna say who's going up and that's it. Tyler thinks the next competition will be physical and mental. Baleigh hopes for the spelling game, JC wants to play OTEV. JC hopes he is not the nominee, but he wants to play in the veto as a selection.

Tyler: have not ends Saturday, two more full days.

Haleigh: I hate....have not

Baleigh: The anxiety is ridiculous.

Cuts out to fish, then right back.

JC: Tomorrow's gonna be another day. He misses the clips Julie shows for the house. JC says he runs to the door on eviction night waving his arms and yelling. He gets to see the people. He is excited about seeing himself in the door, he says he saw Lisa (Melissa) and xxxx

SAM PLEASE GO TO THE DIARY ROOM

BB Time :9:50pm

Sam comes in and kicks them out of the bathroom. JC stays behind, then Baleigh and Faysal come into the room

Sam: I just wanted to do my makeup in peace.

Baleigh: I am just going to sleep til you wake us up.

Sam doing makeup, Faysal brush teeth.

Sam: I hate doin' this s**t. Fessy you should have won.

Faysal: gommm gommmygom gom gom (toothbrush in mouth) and when he has rinsed:

Faysal: How do you play the game when....

Sam: Just stay calm Fessy.

Sam alone in room.

10:55pm

camera 1

have not room.

Several house guests in the room, talk is about whether or not Sam can tell who is being nominated. General opinion is that she can say “you are safe” or “you need to worry”, but not identify the nominees. They say the diary room will tell her the process.

• morty unpinned this topic
  • morty locked this topic